The Truth Perspective - Finding Inspiration in a World Growing Dark - 6 Feb 2016

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
As we continue to see the encroaching darkness and chaos that seems only to be spreading in the world, this week on the Truth Perspective we’ll be sharing the stories, ideas and methods of finding inspiration that will help us to thrive in the midst of it all. The light of inspiration is all around us and may be found and used to fuel us forward in powerful ways. How and where do we find this inspiration, and having done so, how do we share it with others so that its light grows further? Join us as we discuss these themes and as we view them in the context of recent major news and developments.

Live every Saturday from 2-4pm EST / 11am-1pm PST / 8-10pm CET.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2016/02/06/the-truth-perspective--finding-inspiration-in-a-world-growing-dark-6-feb-2016

What an excellent show today with such wonderful ways to see and understand things that y'all offered! :hug:

Sounds like another great show. All the different SOTT Radio shows have so many great topics - alas, I'm always way behind in catching up on them. I get to catch up with some from months ago when they're posted on SOTT (usually with transcripts). I'll try to catch this one as soon as I can. Thanks for putting these great shows together, everyone.

~∞~

--- ∞∞∞ ** "Be the Light you wanna see in the World". ** ∞∞∞ ---

I just wrote it down on my wall. You don't like the events happening everywhere and what a mess our world has become and so much darkness you see in the news? It is time to do something about it: Look Up!

Thank You for the fastantic show!!

Back
Top Bottom