What is this strange planet during the sunrise?

At first I thought it was the moving dot. I was gonna be like, it's just reflection. Then I noticed the circular thing in the background and figured it was just one of those sun halos that have been happening a lot lately, until the sun moved out of it. Anyways, one of the comments on that video makes a good point saying the "planet" is not orbiting.

Someone in fact told me it was a planet orbiting the second star, like they say in the comments there.

It could be anything else - some other dimensional thing if they wanted to have fun, or likely some mundane explanation with light and atmosphere (or the camera), but that conclusion - there is nothing to say!

Anyway I am happy to be reminded of the dreams I had when I was younger: a second earth in the sky that was so big it frightened me that the two worlds would crash.

diligence said:
Someone in fact told me it was a planet orbiting the second star, like they say in the comments there.

It could be anything else - some other dimensional thing if they wanted to have fun, or likely some mundane explanation with light and atmosphere (or the camera), but that conclusion - there is nothing to say!

Anyway I am happy to be reminded of the dreams I had when I was younger: a second earth in the sky that was so big it frightened me that the two worlds would crash.
Nothing to say? What kind of conclusion is that?
Even if that thing was another planet, it would have to either be so ridiculously ginormous or so close, that I don't think it could just sit there and not affect Earth's gravity to some degree. The moon alone has a great impact on our tides. Imagine what something that big/close would do.

Oooh, I think(hope) I misread what you said there. From the way you worded it, it seemed as though you wanted the thing to be a planet. But that was probably just me.

It's a lens flare. If you trace mentally a line between the Sun and the "object", you will see that the line passes through the center of the image.

A woman in the comments actually says it's a flare by pointing out the fact that it moves in front of the trees. You took a minute to watch the video but never thought about reading a comment or two under it?

Kisito, please take a little more time to investigate things before bringing them here as some sort of amazing event or discovery. Everybody is busy doing many things and trying to participate on the forum too, so it's better if time is not wasted.

Why is it, that it can be viewed without obstruction going through the trees??? A photoshop trick perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom