Mensajes del Agua/Messages from Water

munaychasumaq

Dagobah Resident
Hi Everyone the last CC`s Session from 06 February talked about water.I am sharing some parts of the transcriptions and a link about a Dr.Masaru Emoto who had worked with water since long time ago and let´s us know the Esoteric meaning of this beautiful Element.

(L) Oh yeah! This is very interesting. I forgot to tell ya'll about this. Ark has read a very interesting study about water and how you can talk to it and program it.

(Arky) So question is first, is it really the case that water is so smart that when you talk to it, you can change its properties?

A: Yes

Q: (Arky) Okay. Now, what is it in the water that makes it so sensitive to intentions that they make the water change its chemical and biological functions?

A: This goes beyond the material properties to the information field that is the fundament of water, a most basic substance in the cosmos with strong creative and receptive qualities.

Q: (Galatea) Water has memory. It's like a library. It has memory.

(L) That's the problem we're trying to get to.

(Galatea) Oh, you're trying to understand why?

(L) Exactly.

(Arky) Is water really VERY, VERY, VERY special in this respect?

Q: (Pierre) So other substances don't have those properties?

A: Right.

Q: (Galatea) That's where the idea holy water comes from.

(Joe) So, should we talk to our water?

(Arky) Yes

Q: (Joe) What should we say?

(L) Good water! Good water!

(Andromeda) Nice water! [laughter]

(Galatea) Is it good to let rainwater touch your skin whenever it rains?

A: Not much recently, you might get burned.

Q: (L) Acid rain. You've got more questions about the water, honey?

https://youtu.be/01gYfRr4boI

Que lo disfruten!!! :cheer:

Huh... The message I continue to get is:

"This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country. "

Solie said:

"This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country. "
Both links work for me :huh:

Solie said:

Maybe you can try on dailymotion: _http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1muh0c_mensajes-del-agua-dr-masaru-emoto-doc-compl_tech

mkrnhr said:
Maybe you can try on dailymotion: _http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1muh0c_mensajes-del-agua-dr-masaru-emoto-doc-compl_tech

Thank you guys! That one work mkrnhr

I hope you watched the documentary without problem Solie.Maybe Ark can say something about Masaro Emoto`s study and he can compare with the study that he already have redden.

I find this documentary interesting,but i still researching.
Long time ago my grandmother was detected uterus cancer and she was sending home to die.A friend`s family adviced us to use cold water as a treatment.She took water baths for more than one hour every day and apparently it works.Finally she did not die from cancer.

Espero que hayas podido ver el documental sin problema Solie.Talvez Ark podrìa decir algo sobre el estudio de Masaro Emoto y hacer una comparaciòn con el estudio que èl ya ha leìdo.

Encuentro el Documental interesante,pero continuo investigando.
Hace mucho tiempo mi abuela paterna fue diagnosticada càncer de ùtero y la mandaron a casa a morir.Un amigo de la familia nos aconsejò usar agua frìa como tratamiento.Ella tomaba banos de asiento durante màs de una hora cada dìa.El mètodo aparentemente funcionò.Finalmente ella no muriò de cáncer.

Os comparto un artìculo de Sott que agrega màs informaciòn sobre el Agua.

http://es.sott.net/article/44320-La-memoria-del-agua-Investigaciones-del-Dr-Luc-Montagnier

I share with you a Sott`s article that add more information about Water.

http://es.sott.net/article/44320-La-memoria-del-agua-Investigaciones-del-Dr-Luc-Montagnier

Thank you so much munaychasumaq, just about the last session with C's that I was looking for information about the water, thanks again :)

Hola gente.en la sesiòn del 16 de Abril del 2016,los Cs arrojan màs informaciòn sobre el agua y un extra sobre la cualidad y la protección que ofrece el Cristal.Aquì teneìs parte del extracto:

(L) Okay, next? Oh! We want to ask about water. Is the best way to charge your water to put these coded messages on your water like they're talking about in these experiments?

A: Not necessary, that is for experimental double blind purposes.

Q: (L) Okay, so getting these codes and doing that isn't necessary for imprinting your water. We already established talking to your water is a good thing. What about singing to your water?

A: Indeed, but be careful of the melody and the lyrics!

Q: (Galatea) So, what melodies would be best to use?

(L) You want to know specific melodies?

(Galatea) Well, you can just give us one...

A: It differs in individual cases and purposes.

Q: (Joe) Would a guide basically be if a song...

A: An optimal way to charge water is via charging a crystal and putting it in the water.

Q: (Galatea) Do different types of crystals produce stronger or weaker effects?

A: We have talked about crystal selection previously.

Q: (L) They did? When?

(Pierre) Years ago you were asking.

(L) Can somebody find it?

[Break while Pierre searches transcripts...]

(L) No, that's not it. There was something else. Pierre couldn't find it.

(Ark) There was nothing except this...

A: We suggested that linkage between group members might be enhanced by utilizing crystals charged by you here.

Q: (Chu) That was around the EE time.

(L) I remember something vaguely about that.

(Joe) That we can charge crystals and send them to group members.

(L) So why couldn't Pierre find it?

(Pierre) Because I looked in the old transcripts, from 1994 to 2002 or 2003.

(Joe) You want me to find it?

(L) Yeah, find it for me please. It must have been around 2009 or 2010.

[Break while Joe searches transcripts...]

(L) Yes… this is it:

---------------------------
From Session April 1st 2007

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18669.msg176501#msg176501

Q: (L) [...] We wonder if there is any way to... you know, any object that could be charged with a particular energy and if there was such an object how to charge it with that energy to either protect or enhance a person's FRV... frequency resonance vibration. Is there? You know, that you could wear on your body?

A: Sort of. Crystals are a good choice. But they must be selected individually for each person by dowsing. Then a combination of sunlight, starlight and intent. No moonlight!

Q: (L) How would you select a crystal for each person by dowsing?

A: Obtain large selection. If you, Laura, select, you will be assisted!!

Q: (L) Okay, and what exactly is this process supposed to do?

A: Shores up defenses when individual is in weakened condition, and adds a little kick when not weak.

Q: (L) Defenses against what?

A: Anything that can negatively affect the “essence”.

Q: (L) Essence as in Gurdjieff essence I guess...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Alright then... and then you're supposed to wear these on your body?

A: Yes or carry in pocket.

Q: (L) And you say, charge with intent. Does that have to be charged by the individual or by me or... can the person charge their crystal individually, themselves, or what?

A: You select, individual charges according to instructions.

Q: (L) What instructions?

A: Each one requires specific instructions.

Q: (L) Well, that’s a lot of hassle. *sigh* I mean, you have to select it and then once you’ve got it then I gotta... then I have to have a session to find out exactly the instructions for charging that persons personal crystal! Good grief.

---------------------------

(Ark) You are supposed to carry them, right? Why don't you put them under the pillow?

(L) Okay, well, let's back up here. If somebody sends a request for a crystal, I could dowse for it so to speak, select the right crystal for that person, and have a selection of options for how to charge it and send them the instructions with it? Or I would charge it, too?

A: Both

Q: (L) So, I would charge these crystals, and then the individual would also need to add their own intent on top of the charging. That would enhance the networked protection between people. Is that it?

Q: (L) And the same thing can be used for crystals to put in your water that you drink?

Q: (L) And how long would you need to leave it in your water before you drink it?

A: Overnight.

Q: (L) Can also put such crystals like under your pillow?

Q: (Galatea) And the more crystals, the more protection?

A: If appropriately charged.

Q: (L) Well obviously, we would have to purchase a selection of crystals, assuming anybody wanted them. Then we'd have the postage and the time element and everything. Basically, it would take time for me to perform this service. Could Andromeda and Galatea help?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay. So, we could do some crystal charging if we have a big batch of nice ones – assuming we can even find a source for a reasonable cost. When people send a request, we can select and then charge it up. Is that what we're talking about here? And then people can carry them around and put them in their water?

A: Yes!

Q: (Ark) I have a practical question. Is big quartz crystal better than small one?

Q: (Pierre) That will be expensive.

(L) So, you'd have a little one for your water, a little one for carrying in your pocket, and a larger one for your room, by your bed. Something like that?

Q: (Ark) And a giant one for the house!

(Pierre) At this point, you better go to the Alps and visit some quarries and get them by yourself.

(Chu) You'd have to know the person to charge them with the right message, right? A random person couldn't be asking for a crystal.

A: They should include their birth date and current location for the CRS to find them.

Q: (L) For the what?

(Scottie) "for the crstofindthem"...

A: Cosmic Retrieval System

Q: (Pierre) They're using acronyms now! [laughter]

(L) Don't you know what the Cosmic Retrieval System is?! [laughter]

A: We use it all the time. It's like RAM in a computer.

Q: (Pierre) What is it? The crystal will be like an interface between the person and the information field...?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) It enhances this connection.

(L) So. Well, all of that's very interesting.

(Galatea) Could we place crystals around our house, like one at each corner? Would that help increase the protection?

A: Not enough! Need intent of inhabitants!

Q: (L) If we put our intent in the crystals, and then plant them around the corners of the house...

(Galatea) Or the corners of the yard maybe.

(L) Would it help?

Q: (Pierre) Once you've put your intent in a crystal, the intent stays forever, or you will have to "reintentize" them?

A: Until cleared.

Q: (L) They already told us how to clear crystals. I guess it would fade eventually.

(Galatea) If we placed crystals at each corner of the house, would we be able to bury them in the ground?

Q: (Galatea) So then they won't be exposed to moonlight.

(L) Or sunlight.

munaychasumaq said:
Hola gente.en la sesiòn del 16 de Abril del 2016,los Cs arrojan màs informaciòn sobre el agua y un extra sobre la cualidad y la protección que ofrece el Cristal.

Estava muy muy interesante no!? La único problema es que si escoges un cristal que no resuena con tigo sin saberlo, puede tener efectos adversos.

Solie said:
munaychasumaq said:
Hola gente.en la sesiòn del 16 de Abril del 2016,los Cs arrojan màs informaciòn sobre el agua y un extra sobre la cualidad y la protección que ofrece el Cristal.

Estava muy muy interesante no!? La único problema es que si escoges un cristal que no resuena con tigo sin saberlo, puede tener efectos adversos.

Sì,Solie y al parecer no todos los cristales son idóneos,por esa razòn el que escoja el cristal debe saber lo que esta haciendo y los Cc han ofrecido asistencia a Laura para esa labor.

Back
Top Bottom