why we shouldn't get too worked up over high strangeness

StrangeCaptain

Jedi Council Member
Hello all,

I imagine many of you have the RT news feed, so you may have seen this video of a bear reacting to a balloon. What struck me was wondering how often us human beings are like the bears in this situation when some high strangeness situation occurs. For us, that light in the sky was fascinating or terrifying, maybe life changing, but for the source of the event, it was at most amusing.

https://www.rt.com/news/335272-bears-pink-balloon-video/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

I find this video neatly underlines an important aspect of why we try not to get too enamored of high strangeness in this forum.

Fascinating. I had a dog that would howl like mad at hot air balloons in the sky. One can imagine humans doing something very similar with UFOs!

I have a dog that goes crazy when she see's the Goodyear Blimp! Drives her mad, jumps up on her hind legs, hair standing up on her back and barks like crazy! The blimp is in a hanger about 8 miles from my house so we see it from time to time.

Interesting that the animals are paying attention. I wonder what else they can see?

scotseeker said:
I have a dog that goes crazy when she see's the Goodyear Blimp! Drives her mad, jumps up on her hind legs, hair standing up on her back and barks like crazy! The blimp is in a hanger about 8 miles from my house so we see it from time to time.

Apparently many dogs are scared of balloons or hot air balloons. Just search on google for that. Indeed, maybe for them it's like seeing a giant UFO!

Keit said:
scotseeker said:

Apparently many dogs are scared of balloons or hot air balloons. Just search on google for that. Indeed, maybe for them it's like seeing a giant UFO!

I think that animals in general are sensing a shift and maybe seeing and hearing things more sensitively to what appears the on set of Hyper dimensional activity crossing the globe.

The guys dog next door kept me up 2 nights in row at 02:30 am (like clockwork) until 04:00. Bark bark bark, on on, like real wild wound-up, and nonstop.

It settled down last night. I think others may have complained. But is not the witching hour typically between 02:00 hours too 04:30 or there about.

Just got to stay strong and not feed into the prospects of fear. And maybe a little praying goes a long way for positive reinforcements of love for life. With feelings only our pets can appreciate.

Stay safe 2D friends.

Back
Top Bottom