Village attack

luke wilson

The Living Force
Most of the dream revolves around village life. A small settlement. I seem to be placed in a group of people who have something to do with a tavern. There seems to be some drama between these people revolving this tavern. Maybe regarding ownership or inheritance, not sure.

Scene jumps to an undisclosed location. A plane, futuristic in appearance is flying over the ocean. The plane is transporting a highly dangerous individual. The intent is to get this person somewhere where they can cause no more damage. Killing said person or locking them up seem not to even have been an option. The plane gets waaay out into the ocean and dumps said person. He sinks right down to like a ridge. However, he seems to be protected by a suit of some sort. He figures he can just walk along the ocean floor, back to land. The scene zooms into his face. I see the individual, a white male.

Scene shoots back to the village. This time I'm in a house. I seem to be hiding. Outside a person arrives, possibly law enforcement. Not sure. The person is looking for me but I'm hiding out. Next thing I hear are a couple of explosions from projectiles hitting the ground outside. They send shock waves through the ground that I feel.

I rush out to see a jet overhead. It's bombing the village. At this point I'm out in the open and worried for my life. I need to take cover. Going back to the house is not an option as it will just be blown up. Behind the house there are some woods which I run to. I spend some time whilst there looking for a spot to lie low. I notice another jet turning up.

This one unloads some soldiers. Some swarm around the area I'm in. They are firing down in a certain direction. All of a sudden the place has turned into a conflict zone. These soldiers have some gizmo if when stuck to the ground, it becomes a shield. I'm here stuck behind a tree, the soldier to my left is behind his shield. Screw it, that looks safer. I go to him and take cover behind the shield. We are taking heavy fire, he's busy firing back and I'm busy trying not to crap my pants. There are other soldiers around us and there is a whole load of shouting.

Then it all stops. One of the jets land. It's a bloody big thing. At this point the whole place is evacuated.

Next, I'm in a city. I seem to be in a mall of some sort. I'm with someone I know and we are walking out. Some psycho crazy person runs towards us and starts to attack us. At some point, he turns to me and pushes me so hard I fly through some doors. He then proceeds to charge at me at which point I kick out, kick aimed at him. The kick translates into an actual kick whilst I'm asleep and I get up with my leg in the air... :lol: :shock:

It seems that it is in the air, under the sea or on the ground there is no place where you could be abrit! Does this would mean that the day "change" happens, there is no place to hide, everyone will be judged ...... :shock:

Hi Luke, the Tavern sound like it could be any stereotypical human village, and it is "ownership" that the two later opposing armies seem to be fighting for also.

I tend to interpret dreams according to the toltec system, where directions, multiplicities, and elemental symbols take on importance. Oceans symbolize emotions and people symbolize the state of the earth, while the downward direction signifies the unconscious and the darker elements of the world. So a dangerous man being dumped into the ocean I think signifies the burial of certain psychological material, which has eventually emerged out of the ocean of emotions to wreak havoc on external reality once more... War often means the nightmare of the earth: chaos introduced into what's supposed to be a stable and happy system.

The number two often symbolizes the duality between the tonal and the nahual, or the conditioned personality and the soul essence. That this other soldier planted for you a shield behind which he or she protected you and fought could mean higher spiritual forces your "ego personality" isn't aware of are doing battle through you at this moment in a wider context than you imagine. It's interesting you mention the rescue team all firing in one direction. Where was it relative to the Tavern? Did the dream start with your facing the Tavern, or with your back to the Tavern door? Which direction was the plane dumping the man flying (relative to the sun)?

The psycho you fight could possibly be an unconscious part of yourself you're fighting against IRL... possibly an entity as well, like a lot of dark man dreams.

Kisito said:
It seems that it is in the air, under the sea or on the ground there is no place where you could be abrit! Does this would mean that the day "change" happens, there is no place to hide, everyone will be judged ...... :shock:

Maybe...

whitecoast said:
The psycho you fight could possibly be an unconscious part of yourself you're fighting against IRL... possibly an entity as well, like a lot of dark man dreams.

Well... I think it's connected to a series of dreams I've been having recently

luke wilson said:
- Slight possibility of a visitation whilst sleeping though unclear. Was in the process of dreaming, can only remember the final bit. I got into an elevator, one side seemed slightly obscured by darkness. Took a look, a creature of sorts jumped out and gave me quite the fright. At this same point, got literally jolted from one side of my bed to the other, my whole body turning which also gave me the fright. The jolt wasn't painful but felt like a charge of sorts. Got up immediately obviously thinking what the hell is going on, on looking up saw some shimmering in the dark or like a thing that appeared cloaked. In focussing more on this thing it basically dissolved so that there was no longer a contrast between it and the surrounding environment. Ran the scenarios in my head, figured if it were a 'real' thing it's probably gone now so went back to sleep when my heart rate settled from the 'jolt'.

and

luke wilson said:
Later on in the night, had another experience. This time, I felt something descend upon my whole body as if to smother. I opened my eyes in fright... I couldn't see anything other than 'white'... My breath was as if there was something in front of me, like how it would be if you put your palm in front of your mouth and nose whilst breathing. Then I felt like a movement on my lower abdomen which made my body involuntarily convulse. Then that feeling of having a presence there disappeared.

and

luke wilson said:
Anyways, I found myself in a room with was sort of dimly lit so that some parts were obscured by darkness. From one of these dark corners jumped out what was maybe a mountain lion or some tiger. It went straight for my jugular. At the same time I got up convulsing, with a feeling centered around my neck. In front of me on my bed, sat down, appeared like a really tiny semi luminous thing... Sort of glowy black in color with greenish eye. Looked quite small. I lay there but seemed to be sort of out of it and not really feeling dread... I then turned and went back to sleep.

I'm not sure what I'm not acknowledging that is resulting in this.

Whitecoast said:
It's interesting you mention the rescue team all firing in one direction. Where was it relative to the Tavern?

well... the woods were behind the house I was in before the explosions started. I wasn't in the tavern. On running into the woods, I turned right. The soldiers came from behind me and were essentially firing downwards, from where I'd come from. The house was down and towards the left if you are staring towards where they were firing.

At no point did I actually see who they were firing at. My head was down behind that shield and I could only see sideways. Lol, I was worried if my whole body was protected because I was laying in a prone position due to uhmm... being scared.

Whitecoast said:
Did the dream start with your facing the Tavern, or with your back to the Tavern door? Which direction was the plane dumping the man flying (relative to the sun)?

Even though that tavern made up an important bit of the dream at the beginning... it wasn't there in the end. I was in a house, residential... quite simple house... before the explosions started. I don't remember much about that tavern other than there was some dispute about it.

Regarding the plane... I wasn't looking at the sun.

Speaking of jets... In the last month I've only had one other dream with a jet... they've all been futuristic...

The first time I saw one of those jets... it was in a hangar and some scientists were working on it. 1 of them to me appeared to get electrocuted to death or die by some other means due to something they were trying to do to the jet. The jet itself was totally black and it was bigger than you'd expect. I didn't look at the actual designs of the jets in my recent dream compared to when one was parked in a hangar but only noted they could manoeuvre well and looked quite futuristic.. In fact the Xmen jet comes to mind.

X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Trailer-X-Jet.jpg

It sounds a bit like an action movie with you in the middle of a war zone! Maybe you feel like you should be fighting, but aren't quite sure what for, or who against, or even if it's wise to do so (hence the duck and cover)? It is pretty out of control.... Have you been watching many action movies lately? I know that when I have a dream, it reflects some of the things I've seen recently and maybe noticed and my dream has revolved around these things. Mind you, I suppose watching the news might count too... :(

Ruth said:
It sounds a bit like an action movie with you in the middle of a war zone! Maybe you feel like you should be fighting, but aren't quite sure what for, or who against, or even if it's wise to do so (hence the duck and cover)? It is pretty out of control.... Have you been watching many action movies lately? I know that when I have a dream, it reflects some of the things I've seen recently and maybe noticed and my dream has revolved around these things. Mind you, I suppose watching the news might count too... :(

To answer your questions Ruth:

- The last action film I watched was Batman v Superman before Easter.
- I don't actually watch news... I just get it from sott.

Life currently is ok and things don't appear out of control, no major battles going on. Sort of trying not to live based on 'how things should be' but more on 'how they are'. In a way, I feel like you need to align with some of the major natural rhythms of your being and how life has unfolded before you can instigate change. So I'm sort of just going with the flow... Sort of like accepting things as they are.

well... the woods were behind the house I was in before the explosions started. I wasn't in the tavern. On running into the woods, I turned right. The soldiers came from behind me and were essentially firing downwards, from where I'd come from. The house was down and towards the left if you are staring towards where they were firing.

Running to the right is usually good, since we favour moving in the right direction more than the left. To the Toltecs moving right in a dream meant toward the east, which is associated with light and knowledge and good spirits. Moving forward (north) in general means change in a situation, and sometimes speaking with ancestors. It's usually the direction we start dreaming in. The left (west) is associated with learning through trials in life and challenging experience, since that's generally a direction we are less naturally inclined to go in (unless you're left-handed). Back (south) is associated with warriors and prophecy, and I'm not sure why that is... other than to say it's usually not a direction we take without intent. When people begin to get lost in the woods, they go backwards only if they are heedful. Often people mindlessly keep pressing forward, projecting their mental map onto a world that doesn't resemble it at all. [/aside]. I asked about the direction of the ship since its direction could derive similar clues.

This is all just one modality of dream interpretation that may or may not help you decode the meaning, so FWIW.

I'm not sure what I'm not acknowledging that is resulting in this.

If I were in your shoes, having sleep disturbances and hallucinations of dark entities attacking me, I would probably do some DIY spirit release techniques to see if that helps. I would probably pour a ton of salt around/under my bed with prayers, have a freezing shower, and do two rounds of bioenergetics before meditation/PotS and then beginning a differential diagnosis (a la William Baldwin) once I'm sufficiently hypnogogic. The former things are designed to basically alter your nervous system and FRV in a way that can startle or jostle loose spirits from the gaps in your awareness. Doing the differential diagnosis effectively obviously assumes familiarity with some of the parapsychology literature on the forum. I've had success with this before, but the symptoms I had were milder than the descriptions you provided (minus the smothering feeling suddenly coming on). FWIW.

I should have journaled this upon waking as it was clear but now only fragments remain.

It starts off with 3 men by the side of a lake. They are dressed in camouflage and have some equipment. For some reason I think they are just messing around, like they are dressed like this for fun. The aim is to get to a house across the lake undetected. They manage to do this. Once on the ground, they change gear and dress up in more fancy attire as there is some sort of party taking place.

Whereas at the beginning I was observing these 3 men, this time, I'm one of them. There is something they are after in the house and it's upstairs. At some point I realise that the host of the party is someone I know and before long they bump into me and essentially take me out of the equation as I'm forced to mingle whereas the others continue with the mission and head upstairs.

Next, I find myself stood outside with others watching someone talk. Before this point there was some narration, a sort of backstory that has now been forgotten. The talking man is saying that we now have to become soldiers. I'm quite apprehensive about this. However the settlement appears to be coming under attack with an enemy fast closing in. By our side, there is a pile of uniforms and weapons that we must all select. I'm quite apprehensive as I don't know what to do and I don't like the idea of being a soldier. Anyways, I fall inline with everyone else and in the end an oldish man is explaining my role. I will be the member in my squad that operates a drone, the silent sort that is mostly used to pick up enemy positions in an urban environment thus giving you an advantage.

Next, I'm outside a gated house and a car pulls over. I know the man inside, he's a bad man and he's after me. Similarly to the above, there is a backstory and before finding myself outside, I was in the house where there were other familiar faces. Now, however, I'm by myself. A chase ensues and I run onto a bridge where I fein jumping to the depths below. In actuality I held onto some rails and crawled underneath the bridge.

Next, I find myself in the middle of a foot chase scene. It's just me being chased by a handful of people, maybe 7 or 8. I'm quite apprehensive about the whole thing really. However, it seems that I run into a building I'm familiar with. I end up in a room where I'm looking at a cache of weapons and deciding which ones to pick. After that, I go to confront my pursuers who even though outnumber me, don't know this building the way I do. With my knowledge of the building, where rooms and passages seem to shift and change, I kill all the pursuers. I end the dream whilst standing outside liberated.

The dreams last night seemed to revolve around soldiers or soldiering. Unlike the previous one where I was rescued by soldiers, in this one it seemed I was required to be a soldier and in the end I was required to rescue myself.

We also need to underline that the abductees’ memories really make one think: we are talking about dreams and memories in which the abductee fights during a weird military training, but a very realistic one. There’s a question in the T.A.V. (Test di Auto Valutazione – Self Assesment Test,) which is just meant to verify if such memories are present.
It is strange indeed that almost all of the abductees have this kind of memories/dreams which are pretty frequent and also seem to be very similar to each other.
The weapons used are modern but conventional; the uniforms are not.
At times the abductee says that he/she wakes up just like if he/she is living a “near death experience”, and that he/she goes and fights or escapes, or he/she is forced to practice particular exercises, like a war training or weird games... some kind of a training game. At the end of these he gets to be awarded if he was good (? – A.N.); when he kills somebody, he always does it using particular martial arts and he seems to have an unexpected level of strength and agility.There’s no stress and no emotions involved in these war actions: there’s only the idea of having to fight without, but knowing the goals... some kind of brain program in which one doesn’t not even know why he/she is doing what he/she does. One only knows that the others (?) are the bad enemies.
What made me suspicious about these stories is that there was no stress at all: for example no fear of dying while fighting. When re-living these episodes during the hypnotic sessions, something which has never been done before, there always was a clear understanding that it wasn’t possible to die, or that dying was not important. Moreover there was the recollection of the fatigue which was necessary to perform such actions, like running, jumping, escaping and so on... but there was absolutely no fear!
These dreams seem to somehow belong to a different person, and not to the abductee himself. So it would be the decerebrated copies, or, most likely, reprogrammed copies, to perform such war games. In other words, it seems that the military is in the process of creating an army made up of abductees’ copies if they were no longer needed by the aliens; so they would reach their goal: the military would use them to keep the New World Order: an army made of zombies to serve the most important Masonic lodges and the big families of tycoons.
What seems to happen is that, when backing up the memories between the copies and the originals, some fragments about these trainings would stay in the abductees’ Mind and, while dreaming, they would subconsciously be remembered.
In not sayng is your case.... This is an abstract for an old book by dr corrado malanga Alien cicatrx also avaible in English
:)

Hi Luke

I'm curious, is the village coastal? I've had similar dreams about a small village type town near the coast. A tavern or club with a bijou/beach theme if that makes sense. It has a rustic dark wood aesthete. Let me know if this rings bells.

( Edit: heavy theme of musicianship, shows, local talent too... I'm not sure how I add up to the whole scene, I just keep dropping in and people know me. )

Thanks,
Z

marina said:
We also need to underline that the abductees’ memories really make one think: we are talking about dreams and memories in which the abductee fights during a weird military training, but a very realistic one. There’s a question in the T.A.V. (Test di Auto Valutazione – Self Assesment Test,) which is just meant to verify if such memories are present.
It is strange indeed that almost all of the abductees have this kind of memories/dreams which are pretty frequent and also seem to be very similar to each other.
The weapons used are modern but conventional; the uniforms are not.
At times the abductee says that he/she wakes up just like if he/she is living a “near death experience”, and that he/she goes and fights or escapes, or he/she is forced to practice particular exercises, like a war training or weird games... some kind of a training game. At the end of these he gets to be awarded if he was good (? – A.N.); when he kills somebody, he always does it using particular martial arts and he seems to have an unexpected level of strength and agility.There’s no stress and no emotions involved in these war actions: there’s only the idea of having to fight without, but knowing the goals... some kind of brain program in which one doesn’t not even know why he/she is doing what he/she does. One only knows that the others (?) are the bad enemies.
What made me suspicious about these stories is that there was no stress at all: for example no fear of dying while fighting. When re-living these episodes during the hypnotic sessions, something which has never been done before, there always was a clear understanding that it wasn’t possible to die, or that dying was not important. Moreover there was the recollection of the fatigue which was necessary to perform such actions, like running, jumping, escaping and so on... but there was absolutely no fear!
These dreams seem to somehow belong to a different person, and not to the abductee himself. So it would be the decerebrated copies, or, most likely, reprogrammed copies, to perform such war games. In other words, it seems that the military is in the process of creating an army made up of abductees’ copies if they were no longer needed by the aliens; so they would reach their goal: the military would use them to keep the New World Order: an army made of zombies to serve the most important Masonic lodges and the big families of tycoons.
What seems to happen is that, when backing up the memories between the copies and the originals, some fragments about these trainings would stay in the abductees’ Mind and, while dreaming, they would subconsciously be remembered.
In not sayng is your case.... This is an abstract for an old book by dr corrado malanga Alien cicatrx also avaible in English
:)

Uhmm... not sure what to say to that.

If the above is true then it's strange but 100% doesn't apply to my situation (this is one of those moments you pray to God that it doesn't!). For one... the military has no access to me for any of such stuff to be done - during the day I'm at work and at night, asleep in a shared house! I suppose aliens can do as they please...

In the dreams, there is no fear of death because death is not a possibility. The being scared exists in itself... not because you will die. And yeah some dreams don't seem to belong to me... in fact you reminded me that I started a thread not long ago about this

When you sleep do you have another life?

But you can't know really.

zin said:
Hi Luke

I'm curious, is the village coastal? I've had similar dreams about a small village type town near the coast. A tavern or club with a bijou/beach theme if that makes sense. It has a rustic dark wood aesthete. Let me know if this rings bells.

( Edit: heavy theme of musicianship, shows, local talent too... I'm not sure how I add up to the whole scene, I just keep dropping in and people know me. )

Thanks,
Z

Uhm... zin... I don't know. Just some village my mind made up. Don't know where it was or what was close to it. :)

Ah, marina... Another one last night that touches upon some of the things you said... the no stress/fear thing.

Just like the previous night's... Only fragments remain. I think because I have the habit of snoozing before getting up.

Anyways, action begins with me driving a car across a city to someone's house. The city is London. I know this because London bridge featured. The person who lived in the house was old and seemed to have some degenerative disease. Similar disease to Stephen Hawkings as his body was all curled up.

At the beginning, I have to say I wasn't a big fan of this guy. Maybe it's because of how he looked? Anyways, I had to drive him to a hospital. There was something about the car I was driving. It'll become apparent later. Also, the driving part of it was harder than I expected plus I had anxiety about the roads. I was having problems determining the right lanes to be in. In each lane, cars seemed to go both up and down. In my mind I was looking for a lane where the direction was set, as would be the case in real life. Also, I was having problems with directions. The hospital we seemed to be going to was towards the center of the city

I don't know what happened, but a chase seemed to ensue. Or maybe not a chase? At some point I was driving as if to escape something. This culminated in me speeding up this street, making a sharp turn to my left and coming onto London bridge. In front of me, upon turning, was a police car parked across the road as if forming a roadblock. I swerved to avoid, lost control of the car, car flipped and started to roll, I think we hit other cars as well. Then.... reset.

I'm now stood on the bridge. Emergency services are descending. Response time seemed to have been rapid. However, there is a problem. There is no car, no accident, nothing. I hear people saying, where is the car? A lady cop to my right is saying that they caught it on cctv and identified one of the occupants (I suppose through facial recognition?). However, there seems to be real doubt as to whether an accident actually took place. I'm watching these cops look everywhere... On the bridge, on the side, in the water... Nada.

The lady cop says the occupant they identified was a 'music magnate. That's her exact terminology. As I know I'm not a music magnate, it descends on me that the old frail guy was the magnate. I'm now scouring my mind and coming up blank... I know off no music magnates that fit that description.

Anyways, I find myself somewhere else, with the old guy by my side and this time another 3rd person. For some reason, I've grown fond of the wheelchair bound old guy. He's kinda cool and I'm still willing to help him out. He still needs to get to a hospital.

The 3rd person suggests that I take the old guy to a hospital near where I used to live, whilst I was in London. The reasons were that I knew the place and knew how to get there compared to the one just prior which no longer seems to be an option.

The rest of the dream before I was got up is spent on foot with us 3 walking back to the house. The old man was cruising along ob his motorised wheelchair. At some point me and the other guy go to a petrol station shop to get some snacks but the old man continued merrily to his house (I presume). Anyways, I didn't see him again as I shortly got up.

Now, I've thought about that 2nd hospital and I remember the building. In real life I don't think it's a hospital. Its one of those old huge Victorian houses locked up in its own grounds. Maybe back in the day it belonged to some rich guy but if it was anything whilst I was living there, it was probably a nursing home or maybe some other institution. There was a bus stop right outside the grounds, a Tesco supermarket (the big ones) about 5 minute walk away and the walk to the highstreet meant you walked by it, from where we used to live. The thing even though secluded by a fence and gates was there out in the open at a suburban part of London. No marina, there was no way it could belong to people carrying out crazy experiments on unsuspecting local residents... :shock:

One reoccurring theme of your last few dreams seems to be running, escaping, being chased.
It may be worth asking what is causing you stress in your life (work, relationships, diet, sleep etc), and if none of those fit what is it you are avoiding in yourself that you feel the need to run from.
Something is triggering the 'fight/flight' responce, that is being demonstrated in the dreams.

RedFox said:
One reoccurring theme of your last few dreams seems to be running, escaping, being chased.
It may be worth asking what is causing you stress in your life (work, relationships, diet, sleep etc), and if none of those fit what is it you are avoiding in yourself that you feel the need to run from.
Something is triggering the 'fight/flight' responce, that is being demonstrated in the dreams.

Things are sort of ok... Biggest 'problems' currently are mostly emanating from expectations from my mum. Not in a bad way as the expectations are entirely reasonable and just represent motherly love... They are

- Buy a house
- Get a partner
- Achieve lasting and long-term financial security

I don't think those are responsible for the dreams as they aren't exactly new expectations.

I found the 2nd hospital.. Its not an old Victorian house. Its a complex.

Lady Sarah Cohen House which is a nursing home. Website says, provides nursing, dementia and respite care. The place got its name from Jack Cohen - as per wikipedia. Jack Cohen founded Tescos. His family was Jewish. Sarah Cohen was his wife.

Back
Top Bottom