Confessions of an Illuminati.

Thank you so much everyone for valuable information. This has been very helpful when discerning certain passages from the pages of the book and not being too obsessed with the subject matter. You are right, lies piled on top of lies, although one will glance a gem here and there.

But on the other hand... it would be a welcoming change and a fruitful conversation if any of you have read this book. And, lets give it a second chance.

[quote author= nyseday]But on the other hand... it would be a welcoming change and a fruitful conversation if any of you have read this book. And, lets give it a second chance.
[/quote]

Maybe some time. Good dis-info always contains some flashes of truth to lure the seeker in. That said I can't honestly judge the book because I didn't read it. It's just my impression. But I still have a pile of books that needs to be read. Thanks for sharing the material nyseday

nyseday said:
But on the other hand... it would be a welcoming change and a fruitful conversation if any of you have read this book. And, lets give it a second chance.

Yes, maybe there are others here who have read the book and can offer a more in-depth analysis. From some of the more negative reader reviews on Amazon, it appears as if the text was not very well written and was in need of quite a bit of editing. As one reviewer pointed out, even the title is grammatically incorrect - as "Illuminati" is plural. It should read Illuminatus.

_http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Illuminati-Whole-Truth-About/product-reviews/1888729589/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=1

nyseday said:

It was a quite few years ago that i came across Leo Zagami, i believe he was doing the rounds of the alternative media, and from what i recall he claimed to be from an illuminati family, gave a vague historical background and then some comments on the current state of the world, much of his comments either couldn't be verified or were relatively well known. I also remember thinking his delivery was rather flamboyant for the topic at hand. So with that in mind, i haven't read the book.

As others have commented, there are much more pressing issues - the many illegal wars being waged by the west for example - which we do have solid evidence for, and it seems it's best to work with what we can study. That's not to say dismiss any evidence of nefarious goings-on but it seems to be appropriate that we carefully decide what is worth our time and energy. As has been mentioned, since there's little hard or supporting evidence, you can open yourself up for a never ending debate on some of these things. And for those who still can't see the horrors caused by the war mongers, people like Zagami tend to cast a dubious shadow on the very provable things.

That's not to say some of what he presents doesn't have veins of truth, just that for the most part, his premise: being from an illuminati family, having insider knowledge - and yet not really providing anything of substance - means i don't think it's the most important use of the time i have personally. Like Bjorn says.

As i say, i'm going off past exposure to this chap. Should you come across anything in particular that you think is worthwhile, please do feel free to share.

itellsya said:
[...]
That's not to say some of what he presents doesn't have veins of truth, just that for the most part, his premise: being from an illuminati family, having insider knowledge - and yet not really providing anything of substance - means i don't think it's the most important use of the time i have personally. Like Bjorn says.
[...]

Speaking from my perspective:

There is simply more important stuff to do, as running in circles and following and hunting after claims that are unexaminable. Of course one can take those claims into account (because to some of them, there is certainly some truth to it), but one should be careful to not get hung up and lost in them.

Maybe the whole purpose of those "Illuminati" stories is in reality to simply distract us from things we can verify and observe every day on the global political stage, for example.

glanced through this thread and the 'ex' reminded me of the usual problem of us getting information through the only available outlets at the time... these pretenders or wannabes... who describe their 'elephant' as the whole, when it is only one exterior part of the animal, one shown to the general public as its entrance point... where their puppet show begins for those interested in such things as public manipulation ... or do-gooders intent of doing good, who are usually easy to manipulate into doing bad, or just to get them spinning in circles around the animal they cannot see, as it's kept hidden from them, like the Great and Glorious Wizard of Oz. This 'ex' can only sell himself and his point of view, limited as it is, lying or not... as the rap goes: ~gotta get paid, make a living etc.

I was reading the post today on sott.net about the writer of An Economic Hitman... he's got a rewrite out updating to the same practices being played out here at home against all non-members of the explotation club... Perkins is right on that aspect, but he thinks the system can be 'fixed'... another do-gooder it seems, who can't see the forest through the trees before him... can't see that the virus has consumed the host/ponerized the system, so that death is all that awaits it/them. Some of these 'ex's or wannabes etc, could just be that aspect of this game... signs of decay and impending death as, like a snake, the old skin gets sloughed off.... and, as Laura wrote, a new one is put on... a name changed... though 4d NWO will put it all in a different light, and one these distraction devices don't seem aware of... if they did, they wouldn't be 'ex's.

Sure some of you have a valid and interesting point to make...Life is short, focus on relevant information at hand, disregard the rest. Yes, we all know, there are psychopaths running the government. But we forget something. To know ALL, we need to be aware of ALL. I believe that Zagami has something important to tell us from the point of "occult forces" taking over the Government and Secret Societies. Psychopaths, Occult masters, ultimately converge into one. He details, step by step, how the 'dark side' is being manipulated and is replacing the relevant issues we face within the political government, military industry as well as Secret Societies (Freemasons, et al). There is a darker side of our reality (not just psychopaths ruling our countries), but darker side that manipulates our physical reality, and our way of living. Yes, internet says he is a 'quack', lacks finesse. But honestly, didn't internet also say that Cassiopaeans were an occult organization? My point is, that we need to read all, and upon knowing all, discard what our heart tells us is garbage. My heart has never failed me. I hope you trust yours to do the same.

I am now reading volume 2 of his work translated into English. And honestly, I am glad I persevered. Sure there was lot of stuff said about him in previous post, especially Camelot (which I find dubious), and now since I have read volume 2, I can understand why him 'revealing' would be attacked so severely. Taking his content into consideration with what is happening now in politics, surprisingly, it all makes sense. One thing I noticed, is that the title of the book should have been different: nowhere inside he states that he is part of the Illuminati (he is a Mason), now I gather that the title was carefully chosen to give a reader a shock treatment. First, I dismissed this book as garbage (as I notice most of members do), but later was intrigued, and gave it a second chance. Now, I would really appreciate some comments from members whom have actually read volume 1 and 2, this would really help me on my way to understand more. Please don't go by Camelot, youtube, amazon reviews, I learned over the years that they have specific purpose to play for others.

nyseday said:
I am now reading volume 2 of his work translated into English. And honestly, I am glad I persevered. Sure there was lot of stuff said about him in previous post, especially Camelot (which I find dubious), and now since I have read volume 2, I can understand why him 'revealing' would be attacked so severely. Taking his content into consideration with what is happening now in politics, surprisingly, it all makes sense. One thing I noticed, is that the title of the book should have been different: nowhere inside he states that he is part of the Illuminati (he is a Mason), now I gather that the title was carefully chosen to give a reader a shock treatment. First, I dismissed this book as garbage (as I notice most of members do), but later was intrigued, and gave it a second chance. Now, I would really appreciate some comments from members whom have actually read volume 1 and 2, this would really help me on my way to understand more. Please don't go by Camelot, youtube, amazon reviews, I learned over the years that they have specific purpose to play for others.

Maybe providing a review or summation about the books will help others have more of an informed view on its value and if it's worth spending time on or not. Why are you glad you preserved? How has it shifted your view about how the world works? Or how has it changed you personally for the better? That would interest me to know.

In reality the author released not one but a quartet of books of his supposed memories. If you have a bit of good will to follow those translations to English then they will lead to a curious opera. I didn't manage to read the third volume, but in what concerns the first and second volumes they deal with considerable weight on the social backstage, that is the called occult "elite" behind secret societies of the contemporaneity and past times. Moreover not all, of course, but kind of is present there an agreement with part of the material found in C's such as topics like the 'New World Order' for example. Yet, needless to say, pay attention to the C's. With this latter note kept in mind then, if you read Italian, a mix of STS and STO remarks you can face in the fourth and last volume that by now, it seems, only can be found in that language. So, is he a tool of evil forces or a survivor? Perhaps either.

Anyway the books are plenty of bibliographic references, so the author is more of a researcher than anything else. Wherein he considers a particular view of what is a "illuminati" or illuminato, illuminatus, ..., which by the way at least in the semantic aspect he very likely knows well since this word blooms in Latin that is the closest and intimate root of his mother language, i.e. Italian. Apparently he regards "illuminati" a class or branch of persons instructed in the occult under many fraternity lodges and not subjects of a specific organization or sect per se. But, i guess, either he suffers from some information, or he is omitting it. I inferred that he didn't have intimacy with some more inner circles, thought by sure suspects or knows of them.

The books aim non-initiate and initiate readers so they navigate in the duality of the world and apparently display at times either a missing of certain deepness, whereas verbosity that reminds me something like a terminology Argot. There is disinformation on purpose, i guess, but so there is in all or almost every mystical book, then be careful you. While carrying the perusal of those books then it is supposed to be done by subjects holding critical thinking and so no allowing yourself diving in grotesque procedures related to STS gains. It is an interesting reading and indeed there were over there, though no much, some lacunas for me solved. However the effort does pay the time necessary to go through those books? I think the answer for this question relies on the kind of moment each person is living. It's personal. Though i disagree in some views of the author, still in my case had some fun learning a few new details about the world. Yet i definitely think there are other literatures more productive to the human soul. So, do i regret the reading? Not at all, while learning i'm happy.

Ciao :)

Back
Top Bottom