Session 7 May 2016

Hi, and thank you ALL for your input and sharing.

There is this song by Cat Stevens, Morning has broken.

Has a nice soundtrack,easy lyrics : it's about the wonder of spring's mornings when the blackbird is still singing, and everything is fresh and alive, so it fits the season. And is about being thankful for all life everywhere. When I sing it in the morning my day is different - try it, if you wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoRp05L95c

Divide By Zero said:
What if time is not so critical but the intent and relation to the meaning of it?

In Cloud Atlas there was a song that linked the stories through lives together.
It brings tears to my eyes thinking about the movie and how we very well may be in a similar situation. As the C's said, a past or future life could be now and so on. It boggles the mind and stirs my heart:

https://youtu.be/C2U-lL_qdTI

Lovely music, thanks for sharing! :love:

Hi, I was wondering about a couple of things regarding the crystals.

About the water charging crystals... If additional work is done on them so that they can help with specific issues for a specific person, would the water they charge still be suitable and helpful for other people? Also, could it be shared with animals, house pets (say, cats :D)?

Considering the kind of intent they are charged with, I don't think it would be harmful to anyone/anything (except maybe to someone in direct opposition to everything this group stands for?) but I figured it was worth asking, if only for peace of mind.

Also, concerning the "additional healing requests", I was wondering what kind of issues these crystals could help with. Purely physical ones, or maybe psychological issues as well?

Bringing a personal example (if that's alright), physically I suffer from psoriasis, psychologically I have a (slight) obsessive compulsive disorder with a variety of TICs, and (psychophysically, I would say) I feel tired, drained all the time, so I was wondering what kind of assistance I could actually ask for.

Of course, example aside, I understand that's a rather generic question. And there's bound to be exceptions, be it because the problem cannot be physically helped, or because the psychological issue stems from a "little I" and should be dealt with through actual Work (although, I guess the heightened connection between members of a group devoted to the Work could be helpful with the Work on an individual basis), or because the issue must be present for some karmic Lesson to be learned, or a number of potential reasons...

I might be overthinking this

Thanks for this wonderful session! I will be sending my donation and request for a crystal soon! Hopefully it's not too late! My house is full of crystals charged for protection, healing and grounding. We have kept a crystal in our water for many years, but the session inspired my to charge it with some intent. Lots of great things to think about! Thanks again to you guys for the session and to everyone who contributed to the post!

A couple of "aha " moments brought on but some comments from the C's. I have always been surprised by the spirit activity in the area I live in. In a recent session they mentioned that water contributed to spirit activity. Well, we live on a peninsula. That explains a lot! We often found ourselves with unwelcome visitors that seemed to just pop in. It was like they were just passing by and decided to stop by! We set up crystals charged with the intent to protect in all our windows and doorways, like you guys were talking about, and it really seemed to help! Just some more great things to think about!

We are progressing with the project though it is time consuming. I'm attaching some photos of the next stage: selection.

First pic shows the contraption that Pierre built for us to do the selection. It is a plexiglas platform on legs that sits over the collection of stones.

Next pic shows us spreading a light coating of talcum powder so that the planchette will move easily.

Next, we have the planchette and I am holding the sheet with a person's details. After reading it aloud, we ask for the selection of 1) Water crystal; 2) personal crystal; 3) house or room crystal; 4) pillow or dream stone; 5) any additional stones needed for this individual.

Next pic: it was sort of a backbreaking job because we had to do it standing in order to have the capability of following the movement of the planchette when it was selecting a stone.

Next: A view of the stones from the side as we are working.

Next pic: sometimes we had to reach under the platform and put our finger on different stones to get a "yes" or "no" for the specific one.

After the stones were selected, they were wrapped individually in a square of silk and put with that individual's information sheet into a plastic bag. They will be taken to the shipping room and the whole package put together, along with identifying labels, and shipped asap.

Attachments

• Dsc01164sm.jpg
    Dsc01164sm.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 551
  • Dsc01166sm.jpg
    Dsc01166sm.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 544
  • Dsc01172sm.jpg
    Dsc01172sm.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 533
  • Dsc01179sm.jpg
    Dsc01179sm.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 529
  • Dsc01183sm.jpg
    Dsc01183sm.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 522
  • Dsc01205sm.jpg
    Dsc01205sm.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 203
  • Dsc01211sm.jpg
    Dsc01211sm.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 221
Forgot to add that this is such a back-breaking job that we are only doing about 25 or 30 a day so it will take a few days to get all the selections done from the first batch. We have the second batch ready for work and that activity will partly overlap so this could take a few more weeks to get everybody's stones to them!

Laura said:
Forgot to add that this is such a back-breaking job that we are only doing about 25 or 30 a day so it will take a few days to get all the selections done from the first batch. We have the second batch ready for work and that activity will partly overlap so this could take a few more weeks to get everybody's stones to them!

Thanks a lot for sharing and your back-breaking efforts. Very much appreciated that you are doing this for us on top of our usual workload. The crystals are worth waiting a couple of weeks IMO.

And we could practice singing "in the garden of the universe" right now. It is a nice very melody and it is interesting to learn it without face to face example from the internet. I am humming / trying to hum or sing it daily. It is an interesting experience and I like it.

Laura said:

Jeez I believe it. Judging by the pictures you posted, y'all went to full work capacity, quick! It's amazing how fast this project has come together, bravo! :clap: :clap:

Perri475 said:
Laura said:

Jeez I believe it. Judging by the pictures you posted, y'all went to full work capacity, quick! It's amazing how fast this project has come together, bravo! :clap: :clap:

Thank you for doing all this hard work for forum members.Its very interesting, time consuming and hard process. I really like to see how all this will strengthen the connection between members :rockon:

Merci pour votre beau travail impressionnant, puisse tout cela vous être rendu au centuple...
C'est joli à voir vos photos de tous ces jolis cristaux et votre sélection...
J'ai hâte de recevoir les miens et vous rappelle que je tiens ma collection de cristaux à votre disposition...
Je vous enverrai mon second don le 10/06 comme déjà annoncé...
En attendant je continue d'apprendre et chanter le "In the Garden" de Merryl Strepp...
Merci à tous pour tous vos bienfaits qui sont tant appréciés...

Thank you for your beautiful awesome job, can any of this be made a hundredfold. . .
It's nice to see your photos of all those pretty crystals and selection. . .
I look forward to mine and reminds you that I hold my collection of crystals available. . .
I will send you my second gift the 10/06 as already announced. . .
Meanwhile I continue to learn and sing the 'In the Garden' Merryl Strepp. . .
Thank you all for all your blessings that are so appreciated. . .

I was wondering about the process in how you would go about personalizing part in this project but seeing the photos it all makes sense. What a wonderful method! Aching back is no fun at all, but the struggle you guys go through is all worth it, for all the members like a new parent awaiting the birth of their child, eagerly waits to hold it in their hand! Thank you Laura and Team for giving us a chance to connect.

Laura said:
We are progressing with the project though it is time consuming. I'm attaching some photos of the next stage: selection.

First pic shows the contraption that Pierre built for us to do the selection. It is a plexiglas platform on legs that sits over the collection of stones.

Next pic shows us spreading a light coating of talcum powder so that the planchette will move easily.

Next, we have the planchette and I am holding the sheet with a person's details. After reading it aloud, we ask for the selection of 1) Water crystal; 2) personal crystal; 3) house or room crystal; 4) pillow or dream stone; 5) any additional stones needed for this individual.

Next pic: it was sort of a backbreaking job because we had to do it standing in order to have the capability of following the movement of the planchette when it was selecting a stone.

Next: A view of the stones from the side as we are working.

Next pic: sometimes we had to reach under the platform and put our finger on different stones to get a "yes" or "no" for the specific one.

After the stones were selected, they were wrapped individually in a square of silk and put with that individual's information sheet into a plastic bag. They will be taken to the shipping room and the whole package put together, along with identifying labels, and shipped asap.
This process as a whole and in its magnitude seems unique in the history of mankind. It will be very interesting to follow this pioneering work synergistically. It will be exitant to see the impact of each other, and the evolution of the group.

Wow!!! That is a really amazing and cool project! :) Thank you for the update Laura and thank you all who have been working on this crystal project and putting so much time + effort into it! It is so greatly appreciated. :D

Back
Top Bottom