Session 7 May 2016

Dear Laura,girls and all Crew,thank you for this hard work.
Please take care,make pauses and rest.I send you all my love and strength.Crystals look amazing.

Very humbling to watch the efforts you are all taking,
My intent is to really make my efforts worth your incredible task.
What an incredible journey you have taken us on.
Thank you all.

Margie.

Thanks for the pictures and undertaking this monumental task!! And thanks Pierre for the nifty plexiglass table. :thup: :cool2:

luc said:
Adaryn said:
Indeed, Thank You, this is really awesome! But do take care of you please, and don't try to do too much ;)

Wow indeed, thanks so much for the extremely hard work!! I think it's even more important now for us to balance all the energy you put in this project for us. I kind of have the feeling that for the crystals to work, we need to do our part of the equation as well (which would be the right thing to do anyway...). Thanks again so much and please take care!!

Agreed!! Thank you so much for this project and all you do! Take good care of yourselves - sounds like some tub soaking with magnesium / epson salts might be in order after this! :hug2:

Laura and girls...thank you...your work with the crystals is such a beautiful process. I feel blessed to be receiving this gift.

goyacobol said:
Looking at the crystals pictures that Laura posted makes me think of a statement made by Gurdjieff and quoted in ISOM (In Search of the Miraculous) by P. D. OUSPENSKY:

CHAPTER XV

"Two hundred conscious people could change the whole of life on earth."

I bet there are 200 or more stones/crystals in those photos.

Yes, I guess we will see. I hope I can dig deep enough to be part of that change.

I'm glad to see all those crystals being washed together. I got all mine out the other day and bathed them together and was wondering if they'd prefer separate bathing of like energies (for example raw ones separated from tumbled, crystals separated from stones etc)

Thank you for the session full of very inspiring information and an even bigger gracious thank you for all the work ahead with getting the crystals prepared for everyone. What a huge task....

I wonder where we'd all be without Laura!

Many thanks for this terrific work as well as the hard effort you put into this process. Take your time and get some rest. :hug:

I didn't realise all the work you would have to do to bring the project to fruition. Thank you for all your work. :cheer:

A massive task indeed. Thank you all for your STO. As luc said, such an outpouring of energy and work on your part cannot help but invite and inspire a commensurate amount of giving back by all of us.

I, too, like that name "Crystal Network". Those Atlanteans and their crystal set up can't hold a candle to the Cassiopaea Lighthouse. And such diametrically opposing purposes and intention as well.

Very exciting. Along with others who have expressed concern about the physical body strain you're all enduring, I add my own best wishes that you all are maintaining a healthy balance and taking frequent pauses. But we've seen how the C's notice when Laura becomes tired during a session and they sign off immediately, so I suspect their consideration will apply during the crystal assignment sessions as well. Especially as you are doing this several days in succession. That's a lot of labor -- even if it is a labor of love.

Again, thank you very much. :)

Thank you Laura and Crew for the photos and the information, and for all the hard work with crystals :)

Wow such beautiful crystals. What an amazing and pioneering process - very clever too in the logical way the C's advised for the selection process. Far more accurate than using a pendant crystal / dowsing. At least we know the C's give us honest directions and selections - which most people trying to emulate would doubtfully get - thus opening themselves up for new 'methods' of deception.

It is such a natural process that I feel our ancestors, who were far more connected, would have done such 'divining' in the past. It is so sad how for millenia humanity has been led further and further away from our natural environment, energies, health remedies and soul connection/ information field connection.

Thank you so much for such dedication on yet another project that benefits everyone. So many new chances of feeling/being connected to our FOTCM group - wherever we may be.

Rocks and crystals are far more conscious and beneficial to humanity, our planet and the Universe than 99% of people give them credit for!

So good that so much more powerful and positive energy is being transmitted around our planet by these incredible and powerfully re-energized crystals that have been through such a wonderful cleansing and positive intention process. :hug2: :hug:

Laura & Crew, thank you so much for all of the effort that you are putting into the crystal project. I feel deeply moved by the amount of energy you are putting into this.
I would love to look at the pictures, but am unable to. I can't seem to open the attachment, am I missing something?

Laura said:
Forgot to add that this is such a back-breaking job that we are only doing about 25 or 30 a day so it will take a few days to get all the selections done from the first batch. We have the second batch ready for work and that activity will partly overlap so this could take a few more weeks to get everybody's stones to them!

Wow, just knowing how much of your time and energy you are bestowing in all aspects of this fantastic project is mind boggling. Thank you once again for being and doing all this for us and for all.

Fascinating session. Ordered my stones today folks. After 70 years in STS land, I've got lots of issues, but the one biggie is my diet, as spelled out in my reply to your e-mail.
Thanks to all of you. :hug: :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom