Session 7 May 2016

Corvinus said:
Corvinus: I don't see your request anywhere using your forum name and email. Could you PM me your real name, or email it to info@paleochristianity.org? I'm not sure we got yours.

I ve forwarded you my forum name on the mail with which I sent copy of donation receipt and personal information to info@paleochristianity.org, and real name and mail I used in pm, did not think the forum name is needed when I sent it, something seemed off so I mentioned it here, sorry for any inconveniences.

I see! You were on the list, but the forum name that we have on our FOTCM records has changed, and the email address is different too. You all please remember to always send us updates when you change your address, phone number, forum names, etc. That way, if we ever have to contact you, we have what is needed.

So, all good Corvinus! :thup:

I'm not sure everyone understands clearly enough the detailed work involved in the process here. So just to clarify:

Crystals can only be 'charged' once a month for 3 days during the dark of the moon. We can only put so many crystals in our two copper pots because so many crystals in those pots are extremely heavy to manually carry down into the pond and back. In addition, for the 'tuning' process, only so many crystals will fit, spread out individually, on the large table that is used for that stage of the process.

On average, each person gets 5 crystals. There have been over 400 individual requests for crystal sets (each of which has to be received and catalogued). That's over 2,000 crystals (!) 25% of which are rather large and heavy.

The tuning process, which involves several different steps, takes 14 days (tuning for 30mins-1hr each day). Then there is the process of selecting 3-4 (or more) crystals for each individual person using the information that each person has sent, and the board. This part of the process takes an additional 10 days. Then there is the hand making of the silk pouches for each crystal, the information booklets, labeling careful packing and shipping (and we can only send 25 packages in any one day).

So as you can see, while the water charging takes 3 days during the dark of the moon each month, the crystals are "in process" every single day after that for the rest of the month. And that's just one batch. Then the process begins again from scratch. In the first batch, Laura and the girls were able to complete about 65 sets. The second batch is in process, and more crystals were added to try and expedite the process, so maybe 100 batches can be done this time.

But remember, over 400 people have made requests and are getting individual selection of, and attention to, their specific set of crystals, literally one at a time for part of the process. This is being done by just 4 people. Members who highlighted serious issues were prioritized, but there are more priority cases than can be done in any single batch. So please, everyone, just hang tight and know that this is a protracted process because it involves the crystals being infused with energy/information that is very specific to each person and, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, there are more than 400 people to be individually tended to in this way.

But also know that you WILL get your crystals and the delay in getting them is actually what makes your crystals so special because of the work/energy invested for you individually.

Not being involved much in the process (other than carrying them down to the water and back) I can say from an observer POV that this is truly a labor of love on the part of Laura and the girls, and I am very impressed by their dedication.

:)

That is certainly more than 200!

For those who are waiting, I certainly felt connected before receiving the set. You just need to trust your feelings on the matter. Not to say that I didn't have doubts or question these feelings. I have learned by the school of hard knocks to trust the information that I get this way.

I do not mean to offend anyone with this post and if does, delete it, but that's what I feel like.. I don't profess to know exactly what the benefits from the crystals are, but to me, rereading time and again about all the effort being put into the individual crystals of others, by the team, that itself makes me feel what it must be like to be in this team.. This charges me sufficiently. No object can do that. And unless the C's advise all members to have one set at their disposal and use it in a certain way to obtain a certain result (in that case let mine be the last one), I prefer for now to have the team spend the time and energy for the crystals that I could have requested, for reading/research/soul growth.

Thanks, Joe, for the details. The service being provided has been taken to a whole new level. Words don't capture the appreciation for the time and energy invested in this project.

Over 400 requests!! Wowza, that is a lot of work. Much appreciation for your labor and dedication to this project. And a big thank you for taking on this monumental task! :hug:

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks, Joe, for the details. The service being provided has been taken to a whole new level. Words don't capture the appreciation for the time and energy invested in this project.

A truly stunning effort from the team, I add my appreciation and thanks, and look forward to joining chakras with all Cassiopaeans.
Ave!

Madara Horseman said:
I do not mean to offend anyone with this post and if does, delete it, but that's what I feel like.. I don't profess to know exactly what the benefits from the crystals are, but to me, rereading time and again about all the effort being put into the individual crystals of others, by the team, that itself makes me feel what it must be like to be in this team.. This charges me sufficiently. No object can do that. And unless the C's advise all members to have one set at their disposal and use it in a certain way to obtain a certain result (in that case let mine be the last one), I prefer for now to have the team spend the time and energy for the crystals that I could have requested, for reading/research/soul growth.

Don't you see?

By them doing this, it is greatly assisting them as well, to advance their learning curve and connection.

Merci pour ces précisions JOE, pour ma part je me rends compte du Travail Titanesque que Laura et les siens ont entrepris, je suis profondément reconnaissante pour toute la lumière qu'elles nous apportent sans compter la connexion avec les Cassiopéens que je sens chaque jour plus grande... Infinis remerciements...

Thank you for that clarification JOE, for my part I realize Labour Titanic Laura and her family have undertaken, I am deeply grateful to all the light they give us nothing of the connection with the C's that I feel every day more large. . . Infinite thanks. . .

I see the crystal project as just sort of a continuation of what has been going on already. EE was no less beneficial, if not more. There's also the diet stuff. These are all things that we've done on a similar vein to the crystal project. I think the crystals are getting some extra hype mainly out of new-age appeal.

Lilou said:
Over 400 requests!! Wowza, that is a lot of work. Much appreciation for your labor and dedication to this project. And a big thank you for taking on this monumental task! :hug:

And out of those 400, about 50 requested crystals for their loved ones too (sometimes multiple people). So, add those up too and you get the picture.

Wow indeed it's as Joe said a labour of love and i'm grateful and thankful for everyone involved in this project.

Lilou said:

Yes, indeed! Thank you very much for all your efforts! :flowers: :hug2: :love:

Back
Top Bottom