Session 7 May 2016

I have some doubts about the protection of the crytals too.

Is ok if I put my crystal for house protection near electronic equipment like in the base of my monitor where I work most of the time. Nearby is my stereo and the wifi modem too and sometimes, when I take a shower specially, I use to hear music aloud, this would not affect the crystal?, I have to move away or I could hear something like highway to hell without problem? :whistle:

Elohir : Thanks for sharing your dream with us Perlou. I find it very interesting. We can see a lot of symbolism but most important it's the joy you felt especially when you wake up.
I always appreciate your messages and your behaviour. You seem to be a very kind person and someone who needs and deserves help and protection. You're doing a great job and we cannot deny all the efforts you make to go forward.
It was just a few words that I wanted to tell you in this moment. ;)

Elohir : Merci de partager votre rêve avec nous Perlou. Je trouve cela très intéressant. Nous pouvons voir beaucoup de symbolisme, mais le plus important il est la joie que vous avez ressenti en particulier quand vous vous réveillez.
J'apprécie toujours vos messages et votre comportement. Vous semblez être une personne très gentille et quelqu'un qui a besoin et mérite d'aide et de protection. Vous faites un excellent travail et nous ne pouvons pas nier tous les efforts que vous faites pour aller de l'avant.
Il était à quelques mots que je voulais vous dire en ce moment.

Un grand merci Elohir pour votre message qui me fait chaud au coeur... LOVE
Je suis très reconnaissante à Laura et les siens ainsi qu'aux Cassiopéens et tout particulièrement à mon Cristal de Rêves qui me fait vraiment RÊVER...

A big thank you for your message Elohir that warms my heart. . . LOVE
I am very grateful to Laura and her family as well as C's and especially to my Crystal Dreams really makes me DREAMING. . .

suelarue said:
I wanted to chime in that I have received my crystals and I am so grateful to Laura and the crew for all of their hard work! The effort you all have put into this project is amazing and very much appreciated.! :hug2:

I found an instrumental version of "In the Garden" by the Eden Symphony Orchestra that I think is really beautiful so I made a YouTube video and included the chateau lyrics so you can sing along and use for karaoke sessions.

Hopefully the orchestra is not too overwhelming to sing along to!

https://youtu.be/Nhdz4ZwGyYg

Un grand merci pour cette jolie version que je viens de mettre dans mes favoris...

A big thank you for this beautiful version I just put in my favorites. . .

Kika said:
Guidelines on holding the crystal I got out of this session:

1. Crystals be cleaned with water with a some salt.
Q: (Galatea) Besides crystals and salt, what else could we add to our water to amplify the effects?

A: Nothing.

Does it refers only to physical cleaning or at the same time release of energy and are deprogramming?

No, no. The salt we use for drinking: https://www.sott.net/article/309993-Magical-drink-A-glass-of-warm-saline-water-removes-all-toxins-from-your-body

2. The crystals are charged in the sun, do not charged in the moonlight.

No, they are not charged in the sun, they are cleaned in the sun. Do not put your crystal in the sun.

I have figured out how energy, which radiates crystals, collected from the sun and use it for radiation-programmed frequency. Something similar to those solar lamps. When it's sunny they collect energy. When the "darkness" (man is a lack of energy) radiate.
Light is information (knowledge).
Sun is a portal.

Actually, in our case, Laura is the portal, so she is the one who is charging the crystals. Well, you could say that she is our sun. :)

What is a better: to be in the sun and reflect light, to be in the dark, or be illuminated unnatural light sources?

Keep your crystal in dark or indirect light, not in the sun.

3. After cleaning and charging, Laura and the girls will be a channel for programming crystals. The program will make a Cass. for each person separately.

After water and sun, the crystals are cleaned but not charged.

4. Reading and singing we affirm programming, "we give our consent" and intends to participate in this project.

Yes, we connect to the Cass network. But it might take some time for that channel to develop. Probably just like Laura had to develop her own channel with the C's over the years. So this is not an instantaneous thing. But it might work faster for some than the others.

5.The purpose of the project

For now, it seems that everyone has their views and reasons for participating. I have my purpose, found / defined using the following session (16 July 2016).
Create / transmit a kind of energy to create a balance, so that all have an equal chance.

That's a good purpose. :)

This smashed my whole concept. Obviously do not know anything about crystals and will need, detailed instructions for maintenance and operation crystals.

Maybe we should make a wiki article about this?

Another thing I do not understand:
Persej said:
I did nothing differently this night than the other nights, everything was the same, and the water from the pipe is the same.

Do not water should be distilled?

Preferably, yes. But I don't have a water purifier where I am at the moment.

Okay, here's the question that's been on my mind since some of have talking about "charging" their crystals they received from Laura, WHY? Why do you want to interfere with all of the hard work done by Laura, Andromeda and Galatea??? They worked hard to cleanse the crystals and stones; and, then, worked VERY hard to select and charge each crystal for the specific person. They sent instructions on what to do with the crystals/dream stones to everyone who received them; read the prayers given in the pamphlet and sing I Come to the Garden Alone to them. If you want to recite other prayers (like the POTS or others), that's fine. If you want to sing other similar songs to them, that's fine.

But nowhere in that pamphlet did it say to charge them some more. Nor, did it say to put them in the sun - which undoes all of the very hard work those three ladies put into them. Why would anyone want to do that?

Persej said:
Kika said:
Guidelines on holding the crystal I got out of this session:

This smashed my whole concept. Obviously do not know anything about crystals and will need, detailed instructions for maintenance and operation crystals.

Maybe we should make a wiki article about this?
Thank you for all your answers to these questions Perseij. I also think that we should make a wiki or some kind of guide about the crystal use.
Since Laura and crew started to work on that crystal project a lot of people have requested their package and many things have been told about what to do with it.
It could be very usefull to combine all these informations in a guide. By the way, some people have already made mistakes as exposing their crystal to the sun or moonlight...

I thought about it yesterday and I can see that this idea is shared by some among us.

Nienna said:
Okay, here's the question that's been on my mind since some of have talking about "charging" their crystals they received from Laura, WHY? Why do you want to interfere with all of the hard work done by Laura, Andromeda and Galatea??? They worked hard to cleanse the crystals and stones; and, then, worked VERY hard to select and charge each crystal for the specific person. They sent instructions on what to do with the crystals/dream stones to everyone who received them; read the prayers given in the pamphlet and sing I Come to the Garden Alone to them. If you want to recite other prayers (like the POTS or others), that's fine. If you want to sing other similar songs to them, that's fine.

But nowhere in that pamphlet did it say to charge them some more. Nor, did it say to put them in the sun - which undoes all of the very hard work those three ladies put into them. Why would anyone want to do that?

I think that the ones who did it already blame themselves. They may thought it could be great for their cruystals to be re-charged or cleaned sometimes. Some misunderstanding plus a certain lack of patience and knowledge was indeed in motion here.

We can see a lot of information here so yes, they should have just keep in mind the datas written in the notice but I think they got lost.

Hi, I'm starting to worry about my crystals. I ordered them on 20 May, and my son's crystals on June 12. They would have to get in the same shipment. I think from France to Spain should not have any postal problem, before I have never had any, but the crystals are something more special... I would like to know, if possible, if the crystals were already sent, in order to claim them in the post office. And if they had lost to ask others in the new batch.
Sorry if I'm being a little impatient.

Nienna said:

I guess, too much enthusiasm can also be bad.
It might be good to make a short list of rules, like: do not expose the crystal to the sun, do not break the crystal ... etc.
I sometimes think that all this provokes Laura, therefore she should have very good nerves. But this is something new for everyone and everyone is excited, many too much in my opinion, it creates a desire to do something with these stones (or "toys" - I do not want to diminish the importance of the crystals, but for the child in us, it is just another toy, as previously iodine, and I hope that this society will grow up fast, to take a mature and balanced attitude to the values / objects around us), but with not sufficiently clarified what is permissible and what is not.

Ariadna said:
Hi, I'm starting to worry about my crystals. I ordered them on 20 May, and my son's crystals on June 12. They would have to get in the same shipment. I think from France to Spain should not have any postal problem, before I have never had any, but the crystals are something more special... I would like to know, if possible, if the crystals were already sent, in order to claim them in the post office. And if they had lost to ask others in the new batch.

They haven't been selected yet. You will get an email as soon as they are shipped, so that you know roughly when to expect them. :)

josev said:
I have some doubts about the protection of the crytals too.

So do I. But heck, since the Cs have been correct about so many things, and since we've done our research on crystals and they ARE interesting in a lot of ways, I'm putting my all into this project for everyone else (and taking the hits for it too, I should add). Notice that the Cs do NOT say that they are some kind of blanket or umbrella, but more like a back-up battery for when the power goes out on your computer.

What I think is the potential real power to this project is the connections with others via the crystals that have been programmed all in one place. And for all we know, the Cs are giving that an extra kick; if that's the case, then we may have more than we think.

In fact, the suggestion - SUGGESTION - that you might want to sing to your crystals or read to them is more for the connection with others who would be repeating the same action; kind of like being on a party-line phone and everyone picks up at the same time, than for anything else. And, if you are going to be reading or singing to them, why not selected words that can resonate across a network and amplify thoughts of protection?

Anyway, as I said above, Cs have been so right so often, I think I'm going to go with them on this because it certainly can't hurt and if it is doing what we suspect it might do, then we have a LOT to gain.

josev said:
Is ok if I put my crystal for house protection near electronic equipment like in the base of my monitor where I work most of the time. Nearby is my stereo and the wifi modem too and sometimes, when I take a shower specially, I use to hear music aloud, this would not affect the crystal?, I have to move away or I could hear something like highway to hell without problem? :whistle:

Well, I would suggest that maybe you might want to make sure that YOU don't listen to anything you wouldn't want your crystals to hear!!!

As for "ugly" crystals, I see the "imperfections" as being enhancements. On a couple of occasions, the Cs have definitively selected what I might have thought was a not particularly shiny or clear crystal for someone who had particular problems and I wondered about that at first and then I realized that they were obviously picking them for a reason. They are all raw crystals, after all... and each has a personality.

josev said:
When I saw the crystals for the first time, I was little scared and disappointed, my glass for house protection has scratches and stains, and what looks like a wound, and the glass for personal protection some blows, but then I started to accept them, there is some relationship between the form and the person for whom was chosen? :)

[...] Regarding my disappointment, what happens too is that I saw some of the stones before being sent to the Chateau and they were beautiful, I didn't know the colorful stones were only the dream stones and I waiting all like that, the first thing I thought when I saw the first transparent crystal with scratches and a point that seems oxidation was, this means there is something wrong with me? :D

Maybe it means that you need to learn to see beauty in life and things, even when it doesn't conform to your programmed standards? And think of the process (like Lainey explained), instead of sticking only to what's in the outside?

The instructions that recommend performing the readings daily make me a little uncomfortable, I think it reminded me of when I had to pray obligatorily as a child, I was never very spiritual and I develop an aversion to rituals and objects. Trying to get out of all these programs, I realize that it is the same as with diet and breathing, I think I understand a little more the phrase life is religion, although I see the crystals more as an experiment, with the diet and supplementation I understand that I have and want to eat well every day and take the supplements to be healthy and develop in the best way possible, however with EE I'm still a bit lazy, to participate here as well. I need a little more faith I think :)

For me at least, the crystals symbolize TRUE religion, not what we were told if we grew up in religious countries like yours, or mine. If you think about it, when you were forced to pray, you were praying to a God you weren't supposed to question, and who would punish you if you didn't behave according to the church's rules. That's not good, of course. But not everything in religion is so bad! The real sense it should have, IMO, is what the word means: re-ligare (Latin), reunite. Well, we are experimenting with creating new connections (re-uniting with others in this group). We also experiment with something "higher than ourselves" (not a mean bearded God, but higher densities, our higher selves, Truth, Love, Knowledge and Light, or however you wish to call it). It is not a passive endeavor to take care of the crystals (as it would be for going to Church or praying passively), because each individual is responsible for their crystals, reading to them, singing to them, etc. So, it's an active practice, and there is no "punishment/reward" (Heaven or Hell) attached, and notice that nowhere in this project are there orders, only suggestions. You are the one who has to work hard to anchor a frequency, to Grow, and connect to others here if that's what you want.

We cannot know for sure what the effects are, but as "religious practices" go, I think that this gets close to what religion should be about. Not a blind belief and following, but a conscientious, responsible connection to others in the same path, and to a higher source.

Then I relate it to something similar of what you say, in broad terms I think I always accepted the world as it is (mixed with indifference maybe), and made the exercise of thinking that it could always happen anything bad to me, but sometimes is still hard for me to accept that people don't want to wake up or see what happens in the world, especially the close one, or I have expectations and it bothers me when people are not considerate in simple things or don't act in the way I would do in a specific case, that is something to work with.

See above. Maybe it is precisely because you are missing some connection (which can develop little by little), that you get upset at the outside world for not conforming to your expectations (like the beauty of the crystals). Maybe if you try to see things as they are, a bit more, without moral judgments, then you can actually connect better with others who are on your path, and leave those who aren't to do their thing, without it bothering you so much. Just accepting it as it is. The Work is not easy, so we can't expect many people to suddenly "wake up" (when you know how hard it is to "wake up" AND stay awake, you know that it's not for everyone!). That's pretty unrealistic given the evidence. Not to say that it might not happen, but we shouldn't expect it, I think. That said, we CAN do our best, and see. So, the best you can do is, before criticizing others (and even the crystals, symbolically speaking), is to look inside. Are YOU really aware? Are YOU really doing your best in life? That's more productive than the rest and can get you somewhere, IMO.

Nienna said:

As I did ask in my previous post about "charging" I kind of feel obliged to answer.

First of all, as stated in the post, the question was formulated for clarification. Plainly speaking the kind of "Should I do that or not?" question.
This basically means that I haven't and wouldn't done any kind of activities with the crystals that are not included in the booklet without a positive response from the forum.

Secondly, hopefully it helped others and cleared this issue for them and we are all wiser now.
The question arised for me personally as the word "charge" somehow translated for me as "adding force/energy", meaning a continous activity to preserve the "work" of the crystal. But after the replies it's clear now.

Lastly, I do not want to interfere with all your hard work and I'm really really grateful for all those life-changing years. I find it offensive if it is claimed otherwise as it is simply not true.

All Best,
Nem

Laura said:
As for "ugly" crystals, I see the "imperfections" as being enhancements. On a couple of occasions, the Cs have definitively selected what I might have thought was a not particularly shiny or clear crystal for someone who had particular problems and I wondered about that at first and then I realized that they were obviously picking them for a reason. They are all raw crystals, after all... and each has a personality.

Yep, it is clearly not about their perceived "beauty" (though, they are beautiful, each in their own way), but about their functionality, about their purpose and the service that they offer.

For example, I took some time to examine my crystals (which finally arrived several days ago, yay!!!) and here's what I noticed. In my case, the crystal that is highly charged for protection has a lot of intricate inner-webs and scars, while the other two (water crystal and personal crystal) are much more clear and are actually almost similar in their inner structure, with some differences. So they indeed appears to have different personalities. I am still getting to know them, but it looks as very appropriate for my personal situation that a home crystal will be like a seasoned and no BS protector :pirate:, and the other two like paladins, each with their own specialty :wizard: . Dreaming stone still requires grooving, but we will get there eventually. :zzz: It can be a hard work to cut through all the wi-fi smog we have here.

Anyways, as I said, it isn't about how they look, but what and how they do it. And they should be respected for their service, not to mention respecting the people who spent so much energy on that project. :love:

Yeeeeah, I'm afriad when we think of crystals, we're kind of programmed to think of Hollywoodized versions like this:

https://youtu.be/f_umUuIFkD4

That's apparently not how they look or work in the "real world". ;D

Chu said:
Ariadna said:

They haven't been selected yet. You will get an email as soon as they are shipped, so that you know roughly when to expect them. :)
Chu, thank you very much! We'll hope our time!

Back
Top Bottom