Session 7 May 2016

lainey said:
Skysira said:
Q: What does a homeless person do with the "Home" one?
I would suggest to carry it along with the personal crystal.

Though I do have a place to sleep, a place that I share caretaking duties looking after the animals for a lady who is away much of the time, I put my home crystal in my pocket and now I can't put it back in my room. I can't seem to leave it behind during the day when I go out to work with my Son or to just go off somewhere. My home seems to be wherever I am, at the moment. Right now I don't have a Country even, I seem to be just in the here and now.

WIN 52 said:
lainey said:
Skysira said:
Q: What does a homeless person do with the "Home" one?
I would suggest to carry it along with the personal crystal.

Though I do have a place to sleep, a place that I share caretaking duties looking after the animals for a lady who is away much of the time, I put my home crystal in my pocket and now I can't put it back in my room. I can't seem to leave it behind during the day when I go out to work with my Son or to just go off somewhere. My home seems to be wherever I am, at the moment. Right now I don't have a Country even, I seem to be just in the here and now.

When I travelled I took my home protection crystal with me together with my other 3 crystals. During most of of our history we humans just carried our home with us. So you could carry all your crystals with you as your home seems to be where you are right now.

I would put the personal crystal in my pocket, and the home crystal in my backpack, or whatever I was using to carry my stuff.

I've had my crystals for a while now and I feel my connection has been growing slowly with them. I'm not in a position where I can sing and recite the readings to them every day but I do this when I can.

One of my crystals had imperfections on it ( a slight discolouration) I had a thought for about this that it doesn't look right but this quickly passed as I had read about the selection process and the work that has gone into selecting them all individually for us.

I have my dream crystal under the pillow and although I haven't remembered dreams which I normally would. I seem to be waking up early each morning at the same time feeling that I have dreampt and my mind is very active.

I would also say since the crystals came into my life I've had a lot going on energy wise. Although some of the stuff cropping up is caused by external events. I feel that internally there has been a change. It seems that I've felt an importance to Clear the decks internally and an urgency to look at myself to understand what's working and what isn't. I've also felt the connection to the network in a more tangible way and it's been strengthened by receiving the crystals fwiw.

Of course it's ongoing work but with the chaos that's going on in the world lately it's felt more important to be connected to this group than ever IMO. The crystals couldn't of come at a better time for us all.

Łukasz said:
I would like to share a thought that popped into my head.

I think it is good to look for inspirations in nature so when I think about this project as connections with others via the crystals, it reminds me a shoal of fish or murmuration of starlings. Single individuals forming the shoal follow the same general direction but each fish may do as it pleases (and there is a suggestion to sing or read to the crystals not obligation). But it is more probable that fish not following the group are prone to predators attack. The primary advantage of forming a shoal is to minimize the chances of being eaten by predators. A single fish would have to face a one on one battle for survival if a predator shows up. In a shoal, fish can use the intelligent solution of a coordinated defense to avoid and confuse predators.

If the whole group with their crystals would do the same thing at the same time, or even not exactly at the same time but continuously and cyclically (birds or fish also move and react one after another, not all of them at exactly the same moment) I think that the whole group could be seen by a larger scale observer as one organism. Similarly as flock of fish reminds us one moving organism despite that we know it consists of hundreds, thousands or even millions of fish. In my opinion, by doing so (making an attempt of highly symbolic unification) we could be sending a message to the Universe that we would like to follow the path leading to union with the One. Maybe by this kind of symbolic actions we are choosing our orientation and as a result, our "future".
Just a thought. FWIW

And here is an example of starlings forming a shape similar to a human ;)

birds-doing-push-ups-500x293.jpg

Je trouve votre idée lumineuse... Merci pour ce parage...

I find your bright idea. . . Thank you for this trimming. . .

Skysira : Q: What does a homeless person do with the "Home" one?

Skysira: Q: Qu'est-ce que une personne sans abri faire avec une 'Home'?

Je pense que vous pouvez porter votre Crystal Protection Maison sur vous comme votre Crystal Personnel ou dans un sac à dos comme déjà suggéré puisque votre maison, c'est là où vous êtes...
De tout coeur avec Vous...

I think you can wear your Protection Crystal house on you as your Personal or Crystal in a backpack as already suggested since your home is where you are. . .
Wholeheartedly with you. . .

Tarri said:

Greetings all,
I received my Crystals about a week ago. It was a wonder opening up the package and finding such beautifully wrapped gifts. As the others stated you could feel the love and care which went into programming and wrapping them. The booklet that came with it is wonderful. But I have an unfortunate problem. I am legally blind. And even with my CCTV I cannot read all the words to the song. It is just to light and fuzzy. Is there somewhere on the forum where it is typed out?

Tarri, I'm not sure if you did not read the following post, or missed the attachment with the audio of Laura singing "I Come to the Garden Alone", but I will give the link to you just in case you missed it.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41701.msg655935.html#msg655935

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the post, you'll see the download link. (It is in little print, but if you enlarge the print, hopefully, you'll be able to see it.) And, Laura's words are very easy to understand.

I realized that the main problem is my lack of understanding about the crystal (and it seems to me that I'm not the only one), the word charge.

Is it:
Charge = filling with energy
Charge = installation of the software
Charge = filling with energy = installation of the software

If the latter, then the crystals are filled with energy from 6D and no energy in 3D, which can annul it.
The only thing that can undo this relationship is a personal intention. In this case, Cass. will unlink, respecting the free will.
Can we check this with Cass., Please.

Crystal has a lot of type (http://www.nebeski-dar.hr/galerija-svijet-kristala.html).
Does this project uses one particular type, for all, or different?
There could also be a cause of appearance and breaking (some are solid, some are fragile).

For other questions, I will listen to the advice of Nienna. I'll wait for the instructions that come along with crystals. If I still have questions, I'll ask then.

Laura said:
I was reading that freezing water cleanses it from whatever energies are "imprinted" on/in it. Therefore, I would imagine that freezing it AFTER programming would be counterproductive. However, using melted ice for your water is a good idea.

This is really good to know.
So I can take drinking water that is available to me, is frozen, then thawed and put the crystal.
Almost as if it was distilled.

Bye

Thanks to everyone for all the advises and sharings here, it is very enlightening... :flowers:

I was wondering if some of you had read this book already: The Dreaming Jewels, by Theodore Sturgeon also known as The Synthetic Man.
Here is about the story from Wikipedia:

The story follows an 8-year-old boy named Horton "Horty" Bluett, who runs away from his abusive family, carrying only a smashed jack-in-the-box named Junky. Horty takes refuge among the "strange people" in a traveling circus, disguised as a girl. The owner of the carnival, Pierre Monetre, is a disgraced doctor and scientist with a deep hatred of mankind. Having discovered intelligent extraterrestrial life in the form of crystal-like jewels, Monetre works to unlock the source of their great power and, ultimately, destroy mankind. Zena, a carnival performer, takes Horty under her wing. She knows that Horty is the key to executing Monetre's destructive plan, and the only one powerful enough to stop him.

This story that I've read several times since my youth is breathtaking about the little boy and amazing about what "could do" crystals for the purpose. And the way crystals work described in the novel is quite fascinating in regard of what is said here. Beside, it is a beautiful human story for which the French title is: Cristal qui songe; translated in English: Crystal that thinks. I find it most beautiful and meaningfull than the original title, for once! :P

Each time I've read about crystals in different places of The Wave or here on the forum, I can't get this very book out of my mind.

Laura said:
josev said:
I have some doubts about the protection of the crytals too.

So do I. But heck, since the Cs have been correct about so many things, and since we've done our research on crystals and they ARE interesting in a lot of ways, I'm putting my all into this project for everyone else (and taking the hits for it too, I should add). Notice that the Cs do NOT say that they are some kind of blanket or umbrella, but more like a back-up battery for when the power goes out on your computer.

What I think is the potential real power to this project is the connections with others via the crystals that have been programmed all in one place. And for all we know, the Cs are giving that an extra kick; if that's the case, then we may have more than we think.

In fact, the suggestion - SUGGESTION - that you might want to sing to your crystals or read to them is more for the connection with others who would be repeating the same action; kind of like being on a party-line phone and everyone picks up at the same time, than for anything else. And, if you are going to be reading or singing to them, why not selected words that can resonate across a network and amplify thoughts of protection?

Anyway, as I said above, Cs have been so right so often, I think I'm going to go with them on this because it certainly can't hurt and if it is doing what we suspect it might do, then we have a LOT to gain.

josev said:
Is ok if I put my crystal for house protection near electronic equipment like in the base of my monitor where I work most of the time. Nearby is my stereo and the wifi modem too and sometimes, when I take a shower specially, I use to hear music aloud, this would not affect the crystal?, I have to move away or I could hear something like highway to hell without problem? :whistle:

Well, I would suggest that maybe you might want to make sure that YOU don't listen to anything you wouldn't want your crystals to hear!!!

As for "ugly" crystals, I see the "imperfections" as being enhancements. On a couple of occasions, the Cs have definitively selected what I might have thought was a not particularly shiny or clear crystal for someone who had particular problems and I wondered about that at first and then I realized that they were obviously picking them for a reason. They are all raw crystals, after all... and each has a personality.

I appreciate your answer Laura. My doubts was about the best way to take care of our crystals for they to protect us, I'm sorry if I expressed myself incorrectly. I'm definitely with all of you, and I'm trying to overcome my programs little by little to manifest the STO path the best I can

On my reaction about the crystals, It was a momentary reaction, I don't value anything for its fisical beauty, I think it was more about me and my expectations and Chu gave me some thoughts to work with, maybe that's the reason that I didn't received a shiny clear crystal, I'm not complaint neither, the reason was to see more. Keit gave another clue too

I'll need more time to answer Chu and Keit, I write slow in english. Thanks to all

As I understand Laura and co. just used what crystals were available, mostly just plain Quartz crystals, which work fine for this. Apparently no special crystals or formations were needed beyond what was available.

Instruction manual says:

[Deleted by mod. See: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42266.msg662946.html#msg662946]

Is it possible to include Putin on this? It is possible to add protection without knowing him directly? How to extent protection to him I wonder? Is it possible?

Back
Top Bottom