Session 7 May 2016

monotonic said:
Spoons or tongs add a whole new layer of liability, those things don't actually decrease your likelihood of dropping something heavy and slippery like a crystal in my experience. I had the idea of using a stainless steel tea ball (or maybe plastic would be fine?). I have a glass which I fill up before going to bed. I pour the water into my glass in the morning and then dry the crystal glass and crystal with a paper towel. So I usually just grab the crystal with a paper towel.

Well, I was thinking from a purely pragmatic point of view that most people have slotted spoons of some kind in their kitchens, so it's simple to just grab a spoon one already has and carefully fish it out or gently place it in a pitcher without much fuss. I think for many people it's a pretty practical solution to the pitcher problem, but may not be the best for everyone.

Thank you, A Jay and monotonic for suggestions.
And I am thinking that my water pitcher is not good to use, because it is bigger round in bottom part but top is small that not fit for my wooden spoon.
And I found 36 oz glass jar wide mouth that same as bottom part and it can easily fit enough for my wooden spoon that size of 2 tablespoon and longer handle that comes up to top of jar.
So, now, my problem is solved. Hurrah!

A Jay said:
monotonic said:
Spoons or tongs add a whole new layer of liability, those things don't actually decrease your likelihood of dropping something heavy and slippery like a crystal in my experience. I had the idea of using a stainless steel tea ball (or maybe plastic would be fine?). I have a glass which I fill up before going to bed. I pour the water into my glass in the morning and then dry the crystal glass and crystal with a paper towel. So I usually just grab the crystal with a paper towel.

Well, I was thinking from a purely pragmatic point of view that most people have slotted spoons of some kind in their kitchens, so it's simple to just grab a spoon one already has and carefully fish it out or gently place it in a pitcher without much fuss. I think for many people it's a pretty practical solution to the pitcher problem, but may not be the best for everyone.

You could also use something like a spaghetti spoon:

Lowest-Price-Silicone-Ladle-Slot-font-b-Spaghetti-b-font-font-b-Spoon-b-font-Noodle.jpg

Just received my crystals and they look and feel just right!
Thanks to all those involved in this project, and now I'm sure we will all begin a new learning experience.

I don't think this has been covered but should I keep these Cass crystals separated from other crystals in the house? I've just purchased a selenite crystal ball and am wondering whether it can be near to the Cass crystals?

DougEE said:
Just received my crystals and they look and feel just right!
Thanks to all those involved in this project, and now I'm sure we will all begin a new learning experience.

I don't think this has been covered but should I keep these Cass crystals separated from other crystals in the house? I've just purchased a selenite crystal ball and am wondering whether it can be near to the Cass crystals?

DougEE,

Is there a need to put them together? If you aren't sure why bother to do it? I would not think other crystals would have the purpose that the Cass crystals were charged to provide. I just wondered. :huh:

A Jay said:
Konstantin said:
Today morning I received my crystals. :cheer:
Glad to hear you finally got you crystals Konstantin! :clap:

That's great to read indeed, Konstantin! I am very happy for you! :cheer:

Regarding a spoon or scoop for taking out / placing in the water crystal, I have been thinking about something similar like fabric - a scoop with holes (maybe in stainless steel instead of plastic):

Attachments

• Scoop with holes.jpg
    Scoop with holes.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 311
Hello everyone,

I've been reading through this thread and came across the subject of asking for crystals for the kids. My kids are 19 and 16, and I have shared a lot of information with them about SOTT and the Cass experiment over the years so I decided to ask them if they would be interested in having a personal crystal and a dream stone. They said yes, so I am going to make a request.

So that made me think that I had better ask my wife, too. My feeling is that, if these crystals can be beneficial to everyone in the family, regardless of their involvement in the Work, I would want to include her. So I asked her, and now I have a couple of questions.

My wife has always respected my right to study and learn about anything I want. But the subject of the C's does not interest her in the slightest, in fact I would say it annoys her, and she doesn't want to hear about it. At times she has recognized some of the good that has come from my involvement in the Work, but that has never aroused any interest in her. Basically, she doesn't believe the C's exist, which tacitly implies that she thinks I'm being duped.

So I asked her if she would be interested in the crystals, explained a little about the project, and said that if they can be beneficial for everyone I would like to include her. The subject of the C's came into it because I explained where the crystals were coming from, to which she replied, "You mean those aliens? You know I don't believe in any of that." But, because she says she believes in energies, she is interested in having the crystals. Fine.

Then, when she understood that I will be making a request for her and our two kids, she said she wanted me to request crystals for her daughter and the two grandchildren. My step-daughter is 31 and her two kids are 12 and 13.

The thing is, my step-daughter has not lived with us since she was about 18, and knows very little, if anything, about the C's or the Work. I may have mentioned a few things over the years, but that's about it. And her kids know nothing at all about it. The only reason my wife would ask for crystals for them is because they apparently give some form of protection, and I am getting them for our kids, so I must do the same for my step-daughter and her kids.

I have no problem making this request, in fact I would be happy to do so. My only question is, is this appropriate?

I don't want to do anything that might be negative for the group, for the network. So when I consider the reasons that my wife wants me to request all these crystals, I have to wonder about the intent. She thinks the C's experiment is a big lie, so why would she think these crystals might actually DO anything? In a sense, she wants to benefit from something into which she has put no effort, even though she has always had the chance to do so. I have tried to share information with her on several occasions but she won't even listen.

Although my kids are not involved in the Work, they have listened quite attentively to many things I have shared with them. They understand about the densities, about manipulation from 4D, how that relates to our relationship with 2D... all sorts of things. And my son is very much aware of the programs he has, and has taken steps to try and deal with them. I consider my kids "listeners", sort of.

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask before I contacted my step-daughter to get all their information.

Any thoughts?

Learner said:
A Jay said:
Konstantin said:
Today morning I received my crystals. :cheer:
Glad to hear you finally got you crystals Konstantin! :clap:

That's great to read indeed, Konstantin! I am very happy for you! :cheer:

Regarding a spoon or scoop for taking out / placing in the water crystal, I have been thinking about something similar like fabric - a scoop with holes (maybe in stainless steel instead of plastic):

Thank you to all of you .

For my first charged water I used a regular glass jar. For putting in and out the crystal I used a regular stainless steel kitchen spoon. Its doing the job very good. :)

mocachapeau said:
Hello everyone,

My only question is, is this appropriate?

Any thoughts?

I do not know the real purpose of the crystals, I have faith and assumptions, like everyone else.
I do not know and can not tell you what you should do in your case. The only thing I can offer is an explanation of how I acted in my case.

I have two sons (19, 17), stepdaughter (28), husband, brother, parents ...
I asked crystals just for me (although I have an overwhelming urge to give protection to everyone).
In fact I believe that all old enough that they make a decision and make a request if they wish (free will). That is children below 10 years I'd decided in their name.

I'm waiting for the crystals, and will observe how the situation will develop in the family, as it was with iodine. I got Lugol, began to use it and those who were interested in, getting the information and joined.
I think we have to consider that there is a possibility that the crystals reinforce polarization, and thus the possibility of separation.

On the other hand, I can not imagine that I ask crystals, if there is a small possibility of being rejected and ignored, considering that price they have. I think the energy invested in them, that these girls / women drawn, literally, from every cell of their bodies and their souls.

mocachapeau said:
Hello everyone,

I've been reading through this thread and came across the subject of asking for crystals for the kids. My kids are 19 and 16, and I have shared a lot of information with them about SOTT and the Cass experiment over the years so I decided to ask them if they would be interested in having a personal crystal and a dream stone. They said yes, so I am going to make a request.

So that made me think that I had better ask my wife, too. My feeling is that, if these crystals can be beneficial to everyone in the family, regardless of their involvement in the Work, I would want to include her. So I asked her, and now I have a couple of questions.

My wife has always respected my right to study and learn about anything I want. But the subject of the C's does not interest her in the slightest, in fact I would say it annoys her, and she doesn't want to hear about it. At times she has recognized some of the good that has come from my involvement in the Work, but that has never aroused any interest in her. Basically, she doesn't believe the C's exist, which tacitly implies that she thinks I'm being duped.

So I asked her if she would be interested in the crystals, explained a little about the project, and said that if they can be beneficial for everyone I would like to include her. The subject of the C's came into it because I explained where the crystals were coming from, to which she replied, "You mean those aliens? You know I don't believe in any of that." But, because she says she believes in energies, she is interested in having the crystals. Fine.

Then, when she understood that I will be making a request for her and our two kids, she said she wanted me to request crystals for her daughter and the two grandchildren. My step-daughter is 31 and her two kids are 12 and 13.

The thing is, my step-daughter has not lived with us since she was about 18, and knows very little, if anything, about the C's or the Work. I may have mentioned a few things over the years, but that's about it. And her kids know nothing at all about it. The only reason my wife would ask for crystals for them is because they apparently give some form of protection, and I am getting them for our kids, so I must do the same for my step-daughter and her kids.

I have no problem making this request, in fact I would be happy to do so. My only question is, is this appropriate?

I don't want to do anything that might be negative for the group, for the network. So when I consider the reasons that my wife wants me to request all these crystals, I have to wonder about the intent. She thinks the C's experiment is a big lie, so why would she think these crystals might actually DO anything? In a sense, she wants to benefit from something into which she has put no effort, even though she has always had the chance to do so. I have tried to share information with her on several occasions but she won't even listen.

Although my kids are not involved in the Work, they have listened quite attentively to many things I have shared with them. They understand about the densities, about manipulation from 4D, how that relates to our relationship with 2D... all sorts of things. And my son is very much aware of the programs he has, and has taken steps to try and deal with them. I consider my kids "listeners", sort of.

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask before I contacted my step-daughter to get all their information.

Any thoughts?

Hi mocachapeau,

maybe you can ask your wife something along the line, if she is sure she wants crystals being chosen by the Cs for her if she considers them a lie / liars or feels uncomfortable with them? If she still wants the crystals nonetheless and feels comfortable so, I wouldn't see anything wrong in ordering a set for her.

There could also be the possibility, that some unacknowledged part in her is open to the Cs and to the Work to some extent which drives her expression to have a set. In this case it may be probable that the crystals can strengthen this part in her. However, this is just a speculation from my side.

After talking to your wife, depending from the result, you could re-consider asking your step-daughter if she wanted crystals for herself and her kids, and also explaining the background. I wouldn't request crystals for them without them knowing what they are about.

As for your kids, if they really want some, there is nothing wrong to put an order for them as well. They seem to be quite aware, from what you describe.

FWIW :)

Learner said:
Hi mocachapeau,

maybe you can ask your wife something along the line, if she is sure she wants crystals being chosen by the Cs for her if she considers them a lie / liars or feels uncomfortable with them? If she still wants the crystals nonetheless and feels comfortable so, I wouldn't see anything wrong in ordering a set for her.

There could also be the possibility, that some unacknowledged part in her is open to the Cs and to the Work to some extent which drives her expression to have a set. In this case it may be probable that the crystals can strengthen this part in her. However, this is just a speculation from my side.

After talking to your wife, depending from the result, you could re-consider asking your step-daughter if she wanted crystals for herself and her kids, and also explaining the background. I wouldn't request crystals for them without them knowing what they are about.

As for your kids, if they really want some, there is nothing wrong to put an order for them as well. They seem to be quite aware, from what you describe.

FWIW :)

Hi Learner,

This is pretty much how I see it, as well. I already had the conversation with my wife, and although she doesn't believe in the existence of the C's, she really does want the crystals. She says she "believes in energies", so if these crystals are charged with positive energy she feels they could do something for her, if they really work.

And I had the same thought as you about how it might affect her. Who knows, maybe they might give her a gentle push in her curiosity, especially if we find ourselves sitting together singing to our crystals, as a family, and enjoying it (or something like that). Who knows what the possibilities are? At any rate, I don't see how they could do her any harm.

I have received my Crystal package on Monday about 6 pm.
And yesterday's whole morning, cleaned the house and myself to be ready to meet them.
And about at noon, I opened the package, and welcomed them to coming in my life.
All the Crystals are perfect and beautiful!
Thus, now, we are beginning new exciting adventurous journey together.
Thank you!!!

mocachapeau said:
This is pretty much how I see it, as well. I already had the conversation with my wife, and although she doesn't believe in the existence of the C's, she really does want the crystals. She says she "believes in energies", so if these crystals are charged with positive energy she feels they could do something for her, if they really work.

It's funny when you think about it, that some folk can accept the idea of "energies", but not the thought of the Cs, which is an extention of that same idea as I see it.

On the question of your step daughter and her children, maybe it ought to be considered in terms of whether they are actually asking or not. Just doing it unilaterally when they are not immediately under your care, and haven't aksed, could be defined as determining the needs of others, which would be STS then I think.

My wife received her crystals about 6 weeks ago and I just received mine this week. She has her water crystal in a water glass all the time and just fills it when empty. I am doing the same thing and I noticed today that after I fill my glass, with the crystal in it, after only 4 minutes my crystal is covered with hundreds of tiny bubbles. So I just tried an experiment where I filled both glasses at the same time and after 4 minutes my water crystal had hundreds of tiny bubbles all over it and my wife's water crystal had only two such bubbles. The water sources is the same for both glasses and the temperature is also identical.
So the lesson for me is that whatever the water crystal is doing, it is acting almost instantly.

Alada said:
mocachapeau said:

It's funny when you think about it, that some folk can accept the idea of "energies", but not the thought of the Cs, which is an extention of that same idea as I see it.

On the question of your step daughter and her children, maybe it ought to be considered in terms of whether they are actually asking or not. Just doing it unilaterally when they are not immediately under your care, and haven't aksed, could be defined as determining the needs of others, which would be STS then I think.

I called my step daughter today and we talked for at least a half hour. She is much more open-minded than her mother toward these matters so the conversation was really quite fun. Interestingly enough, the main reason I never spoke in any detail with her about the C's, or SOTT, or what we do here, is because her mother would have been unhappy with the idea. The only reason she let me talk to our kids about it is because they are my kids, too. So, when my wife told me to request crystals for her daughter and her kids, she actually opened the door for me to explain certain things to her daughter. Fancy that!

I asked if she would be interested in the crystals, but I took the time to explain as much as I could about what we think they are supposed to do. I talked about the process to charge them, all the work that it takes, the care they deserve, the singing, etc, all to illustrate that these are very special items, not some trinket you buy at the corner store, and they are to be respected.

I also gave her a little background on the C's experiment, described Laura's work and books, and she was genuinely interested. She asked for links to information that she could read herself so I provided it for her. I also warned her about all the attack literature she would find on the internet, and explained what that was all about.

Whether she decides to dive into the Work or not remains to be seen. But I know she is going to read some things and it may pique her interest. And she is interested in the crystals.

So I didn't just request them for her. I asked, explained, and she is happy that I did. I am, too.

Indeed, it is odd how people can accept "energies" but not the idea of the C's. I think my wife has some kind of blockage, or program with regards to the idea that anyone is "out there", and that even if they are, they don't communicate with us. She has a lot of fears and anxieties, and I think this is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom