Session 7 May 2016

This is an advice given by Laura herself in an older discussion thread about asking for help.
Some long time ago I addressed this issue in an article: Angels and Prayer. You might want to have a look at it here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/angels_prayer_cassiopaeans.htm

However, the correct link would be: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/16/questions-from-readers-on-angels-and-prayer/

I guess after reading this article may clear things up a little more. IMHO

Furthermore, C's allusions:

Q: (L) What quality in us, what thing, enabled us to make contact?
A: You asked.
Q: (L) A lot of people ask!
A: No they don't, they command.
Q: (L) Well, a lot of people do ask or beg or plead, but they get all discombobulated with the answers.
A: No, they command. Think about it. You did not beg or plead... that is commanding.

[...] We have helped you build your staircase one step at a time. Because you asked for it. And you asked for it because it was your destiny. We have put you in contact with those of rare ability in order for you to be able to communicate with us. Again, because you desired it, in order to realize your path. By now, you should recognize the signs... Those who display thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary. The more unusual, the more telling. They have past lives on 3rd density earth, but not recently, but for this one. And they are not oriented to the earth frequency vibrations.

Hello Everybody!!!...

I just wanted to let you know that our family got the Crystals

Lots of dreams (some of then soon happened as dreamed) before and after the arrival of them...

An some of them fulfilled their meaning and happened in the precise moment that I got the notification

to go to the Postal service to get the package. I'm Speechless. (think in Parachutes, made of Flags of lots of countries

of the world, Russian Jets throwing them, Parachutes have Gifts, Lots of people picking them with Joy, happiness and

crying in joy of it at the same time) just to give some hints.

I would like to say Many thank to the C's, Laura, The Chateau Crew, and all other people involved

in the Crystal Project... YAY!!!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Specially because they arrived 3 days before my birthday... that is happening today.

Lots of Synchronicities over here!!!... :cool2: :halo: :cool: :cool2:

Laura said:
I think that the issue was that YOU made the request for grown people, they did not. And you expressed YOUR wish for them; it did not come from them.

Yes, the application has been created by me for 3 adults. But I have realized that all do not appreciate the value in the sense as it would make sense. Proceed with their personal property not necessarily care about, singing and reading of the texts would be an effort that they had not done. I believe that a certain seriousness and discipline must exist, otherwise the crystal remains only a beautiful stone and nothing else.

Jean d`arc said:
The only problem I have to solve somehow, the texts in English are. My English is not good and the read I have no connection to the text, because I do not understand, mutatis mutandis. Is there a German translation or would it be safe if I let translate the lyrics?

So far there are no translations available since it also should stay private. On the other hand I wouldn't let the text to be translated by someone else who isn't in the network, if that is something you planned. I think when you are regularly reading it, it becomes soon a second nature. You can also use a dictionary to translate it first word by word for yourself.

Jean d`arc said:
Laura said:
I think that the issue was that YOU made the request for grown people, they did not. And you expressed YOUR wish for them; it did not come from them.

I believe that a certain seriousness and discipline must exist, otherwise the crystal remains only a beautiful stone and nothing else.

I totally agree. As it was said the intend is also very important when reading to them.

solarmind said:
Apart form the suggested reading and singing in the booklet, is it okay to do our personal choice of reading / talking / playing to crystals?

I personally would just stick to what is suggested i.e. in the booklet, because I don't know what my personal chosen texts would do and if they have the correct information. The thing is that the crystals get kind of recharged that they can do what they need do.

Gawan said:
solarmind said:
Apart form the suggested reading and singing in the booklet, is it okay to do our personal choice of reading / talking / playing to crystals?

I personally would just stick to what is suggested i.e. in the booklet, because I don't know what my personal chosen texts would do and if they have the correct information. The thing is that the crystals get kind of recharged that they can do what they need do.

thank you ... make sense ... as our crystal connection is actually a part of a group work and for the enhancement of a our specific group not just for our personal strength within any group ...

.. have to admit that it happen that it is already midnight and I forgot to do evening readings .. and in the morning many things just distract me from morning readings till noon etc ... but yep, there is no way around laziness ... but still I think that personal "chat", even in our thoughts, with good intent will not harm, but still probably will not replace the "booklet reading" effect.

so yep I need more discipline around that :)

apart form that ... looking at amount of work I did since I got them, this last week, it has been such a growing and expanding experience ... what I appreciate most is that multitasking gets superior! and each day I see it how that can even get better ... wow .. in my work I have to do research of at least 3 topics at once, and + every day I want to devote 1-2 hours to the Work readings, and there was a time when I just felt so desperate, that I am not going to make anything ... and since I got my crystals, I am not any more frustrated to read and research 5 different subjects on a same day, I feel every switch I do during the day, to be so natural, and even the Work part I can now better incorporate during the day not just before sleep .. this last week was truly and amazingly accelerated mind and discernment expanding experience ... :cool2:

solarmind said:
Also wanted to ask in the process of selecting, that is done through channelling C's for each person, if I remember right the channelling in this process is important ad it is something like installation of a "software" for our personal connection with us in the future, so that we here now in 3D can be assisted by "us" in 6D, in order to enhance development?
As I understood it, the crystals are for connection of the group here (which I guess by extend is connection to the C's) I would think that development is only enhanced of one does the work to enhance it, as we will do what we will do, and free will and all.
solarmind said:
If C's are in 6D, does that means that each person who can get the crystal have to have a "self" in 6D, or STO candidate potential, or magnetic centre developed? Was there any cases in selection that can't be "selected" if person is under the stronger influence of 4D STS? Or, in other words, what about "soules" OP or "malfunctioning pre-Adamic" man?
I would think that getting a crystal don't mean that one have a 6D "self" and I would think that everyone has some STO candidate potential as long as one has not become 4D STS.
It was discussed (I think either in this or the 16 July session thread) that the C's has a good firewall against STS people using the crystals to do harm, so I would think that the only criteria for getting a crystal is asking for it.

I don't know for sure, but that is my impression

I comes to the escence i think, though they have indicated a connection to 6D to them. I assume the effect is amplified when there is more effort on the part of the individual to grow in knowledge, and when there are more members. It would definetly be nice to have a big collective EE session

Session 1 April 2007
[...]
Q: (L) Alright, next? What was it I was gonna ask? Oh yeah, Scotty and I were talking about this … We were gonna ask is there any kind … I mean, since we once before got some information about charging crystals with certain energy. We wonder if there is any way to … you know, any object that could be charged with a particular energy and if there was such an object how to charge it with that energy to either protect or enhance a persons FRV … frequency resonance vibration. Is there? You know, that you could wear on your body?

A: Sort of. Crystals are a good choice. But they must be selected individually for each person by dowsing. Then a combination of sunlight, starlight and intent. No moonlight!

Q: (L) How would you select a crystal for each person by dowsing?

A: Obtain large selection. If you, Laura, select, you will be assisted!!

Q: (L) Okay, and what exactly is this process supposed to do?

A: Shores up defenses when individual is in weakened condition, and adds a little kick when not weak.

Q: (L) Defenses against what?

A: Anything that can negatively affect the “essence”.

Q: (L) Essence as in Gurdjieff essence I guess …

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Alright then … and then you supposed to wear these on your body?

A: Yes or carry in pocket.

Q: (L) And you say, charge with intent. Does that have to be charged by the individual or by me or … can the person charge their crystal individually, themselves, or what?

A: You select, individual charges according to instructions.

Q: (L) What instructions?

A: Each one requires specific instructions.

It helps, but a big part depends on us

Felipe4 said:
I comes to the escence i think, though they have indicated a connection to 6D to them. I assume the effect is amplified when there is more effort on the part of the individual to grow in knowledge, and when there are more members. It would definetly be nice to have a big collective EE session

It helps, but a big part depends on us

Yeah, when I'm reading to my crystals I keep in mind that, although we are praying for protection in some way, what we are actually praying for (I think) is to have some extra strength so that we can have knowledge and awareness, as well as to face whatever happens using that knowledge and awareness. And in order to have knowledge and awareness there must be an effort on our part, so I suppose it is important to not expect that the crystals will do everything for us.

On a personal level, I wanted to share that overall, the crystals seem to be helping me in subtle ways that are hard to describe. But it is precisely on the ground of awareness that I notice the difference. They aren't doing the job for me, but somehow, I feel like I have more determination to see myself better and to act according to my true values and understandings, and to face things instead of trying to hide. That's already A LOT for me, even if it goes little by little, so once again I just want to say THANK YOU!

Chu said:
Given the amount of emails we are getting regarding the status of your request, it might be best to post a general reply here.

First, it would be good for you to re-read what Joe wrote earlier in this thread:

Joe said:
I'm not sure everyone understands clearly enough the detailed work involved in the process here. So just to clarify:

Crystals can only be 'charged' once a month for 3 days during the dark of the moon. We can only put so many crystals in our two copper pots because so many crystals in those pots are extremely heavy to manually carry down into the pond and back. In addition, for the 'tuning' process, only so many crystals will fit, spread out individually, on the large table that is used for that stage of the process.

On average, each person gets 5 crystals. There have been over 400 individual requests for crystal sets (each of which has to be received and catalogued). That's over 2,000 crystals (!) 25% of which are rather large and heavy.

The tuning process, which involves several different steps, takes 14 days (tuning for 30mins-1hr each day). Then there is the process of selecting 3-4 (or more) crystals for each individual person using the information that each person has sent, and the board. This part of the process takes an additional 10 days. Then there is the hand making of the silk pouches for each crystal, the information booklets, labeling careful packing and shipping (and we can only send 25 packages in any one day).

So as you can see, while the water charging takes 3 days during the dark of the moon each month, the crystals are "in process" every single day after that for the rest of the month. And that's just one batch. Then the process begins again from scratch. In the first batch, Laura and the girls were able to complete about 65 sets. The second batch is in process, and more crystals were added to try and expedite the process, so maybe 100 batches can be done this time.

But remember, over 400 people have made requests and are getting individual selection of, and attention to, their specific set of crystals, literally one at a time for part of the process. This is being done by just 4 people. Members who highlighted serious issues were prioritized, but there are more priority cases than can be done in any single batch. So please, everyone, just hang tight and know that this is a protracted process because it involves the crystals being infused with energy/information that is very specific to each person and, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, there are more than 400 people to be individually tended to in this way.

But also know that you WILL get your crystals and the delay in getting them is actually what makes your crystals so special because of the work/energy invested for you individually.

Not being involved much in the process (other than carrying them down to the water and back) I can say from an observer POV that this is truly a labor of love on the part of Laura and the girls, and I am very impressed by their dedication.

:)

I would estimate that the whole process takes about 5 hours per person in total, including the selection of each crystal, the individual wrapping, keeping track of things, packing, shipping, answering e-mails, etc. And yes, as soon as they are shipped, you will receive an email.‌

Remember that Laura is recovering from a serious leg injury on top of that! She needs to conserve energy for her research and all the duties and issues that come up that require her input (which is a lot). The selection process is done on a big table, and the girls have to walk around following the planchette from one side to the other to reach each crystal. They ask for each crystal, sometimes having to do more specific selections to be absolutely sure, often adding family members for a request following the same process (double the time!).

Recently, they have been selecting about 10-12 sets during each session, and taking a couple of days break for Laura to recover. Originally, people with more urgent/delicate issues were put on top of the list, but now we are following a chronological order. 1244 crystals have already been selected via this channeling process and already mailed, and there are still 700+ to select.

When I say that we take a "break", I don't mean that we stop. There is still the individual wrapping to do, booklets to prepare, packing, shipping, keeping track of everything, emailing you all, answering questions, giving personalized advice when necessary, etc. And that's on top of all our other activities.

I hope that you all can see how much love and care is put into this, for each stone/crystal, and each of you. Your impatience is understandable. But remember, Laura is doing all this on top of having a wounded leg! So, you WILL get your crystals before the end of this year, but other than that, it is hard to know when. Just know that they are being selected with the utmost care, attentiveness and love for everyone, in spite of many obstacles and attacks.

Thanks for the info reminder that you've provided. In my case I put my request of crystals on August 19, and the info you provided here is all I need to know that I have a lot of patience, and I guess that it should also apply to all those who are in the same situation of waiting. Our patience is a minimum effort in comparison to all the effort that Laura and his aides are putting on this great project. For me, the only fact of having requested the crystals (giving such step forward and the small donation) already was a strange change of things inside me, as if a connection with the project already is had established. Only by that already it was worth.

Crystals arrived today, was already excited because of the dream I had. As soon as I woke up I thought that they would come.
Personal crystal made my hands feel warm and tingly, more in the left hand than the right. They are beautiful, especially the dreamstone it looks like it is a solid color, but hold it up to the light and it is opaque with mottling on the inside.

In the dream, 3 people came to visit, 2 men and a woman. I am not sure if they were reporters or DJs, because we watched something on a TV hooked to a computer. I was eating lettuce the whole time, just stuffing it in my mouth. Then as we were going out the door, I was ahead of them. I stepped on the edge of the porch, and it was one solid board, like plywood, and it flipped over. I thought "oh no" they won't have anything to step on. But they stepped right down to the ground with ease. Then, I went with them to the airport, and I handed the woman a bouquet of "flowers", She looked at it and said "What's This", and I said "broccoli". Sure enough there was a head of broccoli in the middle with little sprays of greenery just like something you get from a florist. She was okay with it then, and accepted the gift. Then I woke up.

Dream moods dictionary says this about lettuce:

To see lettuce growing in your dream represents abundance. It points you back to a simpler time.

To dream that you are eating lettuce signifies your need for spiritual nourishment. It may also mean that you are lacking in a particular nutrient. You need to eat a more well balanced diet. The dream may also be a pun on "let us". Is there some situation where you are seeking approval or permission?

And this about broccoli:
To see or eat broccoli in your dream suggests that you are in need of spiritual nourishment. Or it could just mean that you are lacking a particular nutrient. You need to eat a more well balanced diet. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are putting up your defenses about a situation.

I think it means spiritual nourishment.

But anyway it was a great day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Laura and girls for everything!!!

Hi i have a question that may seem very silly, as i understood the crystals shouldn't be exposed deliberately to light nor to water, for commodity i wear my crystal on my neck, by holding the crystal inside a small cotton bag attached to a silver chain, the problem is that sometimes when i sweat the small bag gets wet so i'm concerned that this way the crystal may deactivate itself, do you guys have some thought on that, thank you i will appreciate very much any feedback.

Andre' said:
Hi i have a question that may seem very silly, as i understood the crystals shouldn't be exposed deliberately to light nor to water, for commodity i wear my crystal on my neck, by holding the crystal inside a small cotton bag attached to a silver chain, the problem is that sometimes when i sweat the small bag gets wet so i'm concerned that this way the crystal may deactivate itself, do you guys have some thought on that, thank you i will appreciate very much any feedback.

The crystals can be exposed to light and to water, just don't leave them in the moonlight.

Laura said:
Andre' said:

The crystals can be exposed to light and to water, just don't leave them in the moonlight.

thanks for the question and answer ... I have one more for the moonlight, does it also refer to the moon that might go through the window? silly question, but we have most of the roof windows, and I guess at some points of night they might get exposed? Do I than have to get them over night to a place where there is no any possibility for the moonlight to get on them? ... Even my bed is under the window? .. will be ok just to cover them with silk warping you so nicely prepared for them ... And what we do in case of exposure to the moonlight?

thx ... :huh:

Laura said:
Andre' said:

Thank you Laura for the clarification, it's very good to know. :)

Is it still possible to obtain the crystal sets or have I "missed the boat" so to speak? I have searched the forum but I am still not able to find the page which tells you about them.

Back
Top Bottom