A short animated story for kids (and adults also!)

Wow, that was great, beautifully done animation and music, and you can read the story at different levels, e.g. political repression. Thanks for sharing!

Very beautiful loreta.I think the team who made it are from Chile.They send us a strong message how our lives can be altered by a dictatorship,how humans beings do the same to animals, and how in spite of the suffering both humans and animals have the ability to resilience to continue with their lives and be an example of courage.

No sé si me expliquè bien,but definitely i really like it and thanks to share it. :flowers:

I am very happy that all of you love this little story. ;D

munaychasumaq you expressed very well your thought. Don't worry. ;)

For me it is a very sad story and the only way that the bear is capable to continue to live is giving to others his story, a lesson- And this lesson he gives it to children to teach them that there is bad people around, that we can loose what we love, but they will be always in our heart. I like the expression of the little bear that was looking the story, a second of understanding in his brain, in his eyes. The big bear teach this story to little bears that can be his son...

loreta said:
I am very happy that all of you love this little story. ;D

munaychasumaq you expressed very well your thought. Don't worry. ;)

For me it is a very sad story and the only way that the bear is capable to continue to live is giving to others his story, a lesson- And this lesson he gives it to children to teach them that there is bad people around, that we can loose what we love, but they will be always in our heart. I like the expression of the little bear that was looking the story, a second of understanding in his brain, in his eyes. The big bear teach this story to little bears that can be his son...

Wholeheartedly agree with this... It was very beautiful! :) thanks so much for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom