Notes from a suicided ICE agent

dredger

The Living Force
Hello all,

I found this article translated in french in one french blog (french traduction)
And the original source of the article is from SuperStation95 :
_https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

It's about an ICE agent who commit suicide but left a note explaining what he knows about "future plans" from the (some) US elites.
Hoax or not, what is explained seems anyway pretty obvious.
Not much time to comment more, just felt to share the info, seems it wasn't yet posted here on the forum.

Cheers all

I had read that article last week. Geez, I hope we don't have just under 3 weeks left to do everything we need to do..

dredger said:

There's really not much in here that hasn't been written about elsewhere on the web except it was given a suicide spin. FEMA camps, economic collapse, martial law; none of this is new information. Whether this ICE agent wrote the note or if this is the real reason he committed suicide is anybody's guess.

I cannot place it at the moment, but I feel like I read a similar "note" last year from a former government employee. The wording and everything strikes deja-vu, but I could be wrong.

In any case, the end has been coming since the beginning. It'll get here when it gets here.

Bar Kochba said:
I cannot place it at the moment, but I feel like I read a similar "note" last year from a former government employee. The wording and everything strikes deja-vu, but I could be wrong.

Same thing for me.

I've seen this before too. I have no trouble believing it is true (the plans). I do think he could have more effectively spread the word since he thought they would kill him for doing so. In such a case, suicided by employer.

Geez, I hope we don't have just under 3 weeks left to do everything we need to do.

Did I miss a timeline? I only saw something about 2016.

I think the suicide note story may just be a fiction that SuperStation95 (or their handlers) came up with. Reminds me a little of all the hoopla around Operation Jade Helm last year and how that story riled up so many.

Consider this from Snopes:

_http://www.snopes.com/new-york-ice-agent-suicide-note/

Only SuperStation95 reported on the alarming details of suicide note purportedly left at the scene (without any background information on how they came to be in possession of such a sensitive document).

Superstation95 is an online presence that is neither a "superstation" nor a legitimate news source, but rather a repository of misinformation from Hal Turner, a white supremacist who was sentenced in 2010 to 33 months in prison for making death threats against three federal judges. (The individual listed on the site's "Contact" page is Turner's criminal lawyer.)

Beginning in late 2015, Turner's Superstation95 began spreading alarmist hoaxes and conspiracy theories on social media, frequently building upon legitimate tragic or frightening events with falsified details. Among the most widespread of these were claims that a large group of Muslim men fired upon campers and hikers in California, that Fukushima radiation caused severe mutations in marine life, that cargo ships mysteriously ground to a halt and signaled an imminent economic catastrophe, that a deadly Las Vegas strip crash involved a driver shouting "Allahu Akbar," that the San Bernardino shooting occurred because the shooter was offended by pork served at a holiday party shortly before the massacre, and that the Earth's "magnetosphere" collapsed for two hours.

The site's claims spanned many conspiracy themes, but remained cohesive in their consistent lack of credibility, accuracy, or respect for the victims of tragedies. As with prior topical yet fabricated information from the site, Superstation95 used an actual event (the death of an ICE agent) to add untruths that seemed to have been written for the sole purpose of gaining pageviews.

We contacted the New York Police Department on 9 May 2016, and received the following statement in response:

On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1049 hours, police officers responded to a report of a person shot in the vicinity of West Street and Houston Street (Pier 40), located within the confines of the 6th Precinct. Upon arrival, responding officers discovered a 42 year old male with a gunshot wound to his head. EMS also responded to the location and transported the male to Lenox Hill Hospital, where he was pronounced deceased. There is no criminality suspected in regard to this incident and the investigation is ongoing.

No note was found.

and this:

_http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/05/ice-agents-suicide-note-reveals-gun-confiscation-plan-during-economic-collapse-2804432.html

EDITOR’S NOTE: While many sources are covering that a note was left with specifics, a person I consider to have excellent contacts has told me a source of his says that no note existed, or if one did, what has been reported may not be accurate. That does’t negate the mountains of other evidence within the article if true, however certainly calls to question the motive of where the information originated… and worse… FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

Odyssey said:
dredger said:

There's really not much in here that hasn't been written about elsewhere on the web except it was given a suicide spin. FEMA camps, economic collapse, martial law; none of this is new information. Whether this ICE agent wrote the note or if this is the real reason he committed suicide is anybody's guess.
It is interesting to note that they are talking about the means Nazi's used 70 yrs back.

Yupo said:
Geez, I hope we don't have just under 3 weeks left to do everything we need to do.

Did I miss a timeline? I only saw something about 2016.

I thought it had said something about June 15th. But note above, that superstation95 seems to be an illegitimate source. I see an article from that site on FB every so often.

Entirely possible for things get broadcasted from odd sources. Might be a good time to take a holiday.

Back
Top Bottom