Dream about Grandmothers Alzheimer's

Soluna

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I have this dream, or variations of, regularly. However this time a question came up that 'in the dream' I wanted to ask on the forum as a question to the C's - waking I realise the answer would be unlikely, but I felt like sharing it anyway as the forum community played a part in the dream.

My grandmother died a few years ago now. She suffered from Alzheimer's and deteriorated over a few years, becoming very vague, with character changes and memory loss.

In my repeating dreams - she is still alive and 'normally' functioning again as though she has recovered from the disease, however she is an almost entirely different person. She seems to have fragments of memory of my grandmothers life yet is totally emotionally disconnected from these, as if they are scenes in a book or movie she doesn't care about. In the dreams she is usually frustratingly distant from my grandfather, uncaring yet still loved as though she is still a convalescent despite being physically active.

The question that came about in my recent dream, was a sudden theory - that the Alzheimer's disease had made 'space' within the body for another soul to 'invade' or be 'born' with access to the memories of my grandmother, yet being a different 'person' so they were disconnected from those memories. Other thoughts during the dream pondered whether the causes were possibly evil spirits or other entities inhabiting the body, or if the Alzheimer's was theoretically 'caused' by these entities, the older person being more vulnerable to it, or perhaps genetics, in order to purposefully take over a body.

I found the dream interesting regardless of the unlikely nature of the theories!

Soluna said:
I found the dream interesting regardless of the unlikely nature of the theories!

Thanks for reporting this interesting dream.

Sometimes, I am having similar dreams about my ancestors. These dreams 'feel' different from 'regular' dreams. The 'visuals' seem very real.

Just the other night I dreamt about my grandfather; we had a short exchange in the dream, after which he cried, and I cried with him. The next day I was informed by another family member that (in reality) he had indeed cried because of me - nothing bad, only he missed me.

It must be some kind of 'genetic family bond' that is psychic and very strong.

Oh, how funny! Related to this thread, I just saw that todays Health & Wellness radio show is:

Trauma from your Mama: The DNA -- Stress connection

Did you inherit trauma through the DNA inherited from your parents and grandparents? Did their view of the world influence your life before you were even born? Unresolved childhood trauma has been implicated in cancer, heart disease and other health problems. Are we victims of our genes or does the environment count in more ways than we realize?

Today on the Health and Wellness show we will be discussing the topic of Intergenerational Trauma, genes, epigenetics and stress. Join us!

It starts in 3 hours: https://radio.sott.net/

Oh very interesting! I remember reading the article on the subject.

I do find dreams of my family are often more vivid and memorable upon waking than the majority of my other dreams, but it seems likely familiarity plays a large role in that.

Soluna said:
The question that came about in my recent dream, was a sudden theory - that the Alzheimer's disease had made 'space' within the body for another soul to 'invade' or be 'born' with access to the memories of my grandmother, yet being a different 'person' so they were disconnected from those memories. Other thoughts during the dream pondered whether the causes were possibly evil spirits or other entities inhabiting the body, or if the Alzheimer's was theoretically 'caused' by these entities, the older person being more vulnerable to it, or perhaps genetics, in order to purposefully take over a body.

It is an interesting question. I also wonder where does that evilness come from in the persons with mental diseases. Maybe when they loose their mental defense, those evil spirits can affect the body much more easily. Just like bacteria that can thrive in the body when the immune system is broken.

Persej said:
Soluna said:

It is an interesting question. I also wonder where does that evilness come from in the persons with mental diseases. Maybe when they loose their mental defense, those evil spirits can affect the body much more easily. Just like bacteria that can thrive in the body when the immune system is broken.

Reminds me of what is written in the July 18th 2015 session about parasitic infestation. This part in particular:

Laura said:
A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

There's also this part in the session that discusses transmarginal inhibition, and I've been thinking more on how that relates to Alzheimer's and dementia:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

My grandmother passed more than a couple years ago as well, she had dementia. Saw as she became more unlike herself, memory loss etc. Really think her condition worsened as soon as she started to take medication, taking one form of medication cascaded into several different types.

I heard from family about my Grandmothers change of personality as the disease progressed. Apparently she became very cruel and waspish to my Grandfather - and the rationalisation was that my Granny was used to being independent, looking after the home, and then the sudden change where it was dangerous for her to do so (eg cooking, where forgetfulness can be dangerous) meant my Grandad was doing the housework and telling her that she couldn't do things which supposedly triggered a frustrated cruelty.

The rationalised theory is very possible - yet these other ideas are interesting alternatives. There is so much unseen and unknown to us, especially in medicine that denies a soul.

Soluna said:
The rationalised theory is very possible - yet these other ideas are interesting alternatives. There is so much unseen and unknown to us, especially in medicine that denies a soul.

Yes, and I'm sure that such explanations are very common in every family. And it could be said that many older people naturally go into selfish mode when they become very old (just like how they were selfish when they were babies). Yet, those who have some mental illness exhibit very peculiar cruelty that I must wonder if there is something more behind that. Perhaps entropic mind automatically connects with the entropic part of the universe (STS forces). And perhaps that is a reason why the C's are forcing us to create the order in our minds (an objective view on the world) if we want to graduate to STO beings.

Data said:
It must be some kind of 'genetic family bond' that is psychic and very strong.

I've come across something like that in my kinesiology sessions. But, I'm not sure if it is psychic or maybe even genetic. The impression I get (from my kinesiologist) is that it may be genetic, but who knows? I know I'm personally very good at 'hanging on' to emotional 'stuff'. Recently my 'mother's mother's father' came upas well as my mother's mother's father's father' also. I was left wondering if we had commonalities with issues and whether they were as messed up as I was. :huh: I guess i'll never know, 'cos I can't ask them. The best they could be closet revolutionaries and the worst, teeth grinding, fed up, and stressed out public servants.

It left me wondering, it really did, how much we inherit from out ancestors.

Persej said:
Soluna said:

Yes, and I'm sure that such explanations are very common in every family. And it could be said that many older people naturally go into selfish mode when they become very old (just like how they were selfish when they were babies). Yet, those who have some mental illness exhibit very peculiar cruelty that I must wonder if there is something more behind that. Perhaps entropic mind automatically connects with the entropic part of the universe (STS forces). And perhaps that is a reason why the C's are forcing us to create the order in our minds (an objective view on the world) if we want to graduate to STO beings.

Lately I have been wondering the same thing about a family member who has been diagnosed with alzheimer's early onset. (although there are so many different types of dementia, who can be sure exactly which one it is, imo.)

My baby sister was in her early 50's when diagnosed. She was a very energetic, funny and strong woman. But with this disease, she has become an angry, irritating, and selfish individual. Now, that may be due to the changes in her brain. But because of spending so much time caring for her, I have noticed that she is, at times, aware enough to manipulate her caregivers into doing whatever she wants (including me).

We all, of course feel sorry for her being in the condition she is in. And because we care so much, we work hard to make her feel as normal as possible, including doing all we can to make her happy. Unfortunately, after months and months of trying our best to give her all the emotional and physical support we can, she can do nothing but complain and spit out hateful words at us.

The bigger question for me, lately, has been - is it the disease causing this terrible change in personality. OR is it her true personality coming through. OR is there some kind of energy taking over her body to get an emotional rise and feed off of us caregivers. I don't know. But what I have observed for sometime now is there is a real physical change that comes over her facial expression when the anger and hate takes place. Others are also beginning to notice this change, as we all discuss her issues to help support each other. It is a creepy change and is something I used to notice happening to my ex-husband when he drank a lot. He also would get this similar physical change of expression and then get angry.

Lately I have been physically removing myself (unless we are riding in the car) from her presence as soon as I see her begin to get irritated. That seems to help. If there is no eye contact, she tends to back down and loose her angry energy (at least that is how it seems to happen). I wish I knew for certain what exactly was going on deep inside her brain. Because I find myself not wanting to deal with her and her situation and that makes me feel so guilty and selfish. She is my sister, and I love and care about her. But I don't care for this new her who is a total stranger to me now. And that is my dilemma.

Echo Blue said:
I wish I knew for certain what exactly was going on deep inside her brain. Because I find myself not wanting to deal with her and her situation and that makes me feel so guilty and selfish. She is my sister, and I love and care about her. But I don't care for this new her who is a total stranger to me now. And that is my dilemma.

Yes, it's a horrible situation. And not knowing what exactly is going on just makes things worse.

I think that this gives an answer to our questions:

(L) Okay, what is our particular weakness?

A: Those who live in dreams give off the STS signature and allow anchoring of 4D negative energies.

Q: (L) Well, I suppose we know that "living in dreams" is dissociating... Is that correct?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) It's not just dissociating. "Living in dreams" would also be believing in lies, not taking stock of the facts, and preferring instead an imaginary world.

A: Yes

(...)

Q: (Joe) What they said before was that this kind of fantasyland dreaming about something that isn't objectively true, that seems to allow or anchor some other actual negative energy. So, your dream doesn't necessarily have to be negative.

A: It allows the insertion of what amounts to a feeding tube.

Q: (Andromeda) So basically it's like a wrong use of imagination, whether positive or negative, if you're not anchored in reality. It leaves an opening for something to attach.

(L) Okay, so somebody's dreaming and sending out the STS signal since they're living in la-la land. Then there's the insertion of this feeding tube, and what then happens? What is the mechanism?

A: It can activate subconscious programs and also utilize the connection to enhance physiological processes that excite those in the environment to interact in ways that enhance feeding.

Q: (Joe) Sounds like a feedback loop.

And people who have some mental disease are extreme version of "living in dreams". And as such they can be used as a feeding portal for 4D STS beings.

Curiously, since sharing this dream - I have not had another along the same narrative. I would guess that I had one with this subject maybe once every 2 weeks at least, and I don't recall having one since this post.

I wonder if sharing acted as a sort of release.

Soluna said:
Curiously, since sharing this dream - I have not had another along the same narrative. I would guess that I had one with this subject maybe once every 2 weeks at least, and I don't recall having one since this post.

I wonder if sharing acted as a sort of release.

Could be. Maybe you found the answers to your questions and now your subconsciousness doesn't have to send you those messages anymore?

I had one dream with my grandma recently. And like many others before, I dreamed that somehow she came alive and that her mental abilities actually improved. She was able to do things that she couldn't before her death. I was very surprised to see her like that.

But now I wonder if that dream was not about my grandma but about myself. Perhaps the dream was telling me that some of my own functions that were dead before are now coming to life and reviving.

Back
Top Bottom