Frequency influences and the dislocation of SOULS

SolarSoul

Padawan Learner
After having had a very negative experience which somehow seems to repeat itself over and over in my life, I am now re-examining my life and the seriousness of my situation as well as the need to bring about certain changes to my life.

What was a huge eye-opening and also shattering experience was listening to this talk by Malidoma Somé. He toughed on so many topics that where not only to a very deep concern to me and my situation but also did I find it reflected to the content of the "cassiopaean research". What especially struck me when I read the last session transcript (may 2016), was the way they described how to prepare or program a stone, reminded me of the way african "medicinemen" prepare their "medicine", about which Malidoma talks at 14:45.
The talk also includes, negative influences through vibrational frequencies from other dimensions and the battle souls within the modern cultural SET-UP from a new perspective. What is especially interesting and which needs further study is the psychological structure of hierarchy and the dynamics of BLESSINGS and CURSES

This talk led me to look at the Trump-phenomenon the Celebrity cult and modern pop culture in a new way.

This man is truly a wellspring of knowledge and inspiration.

Malidoma Somé : the Blessing of Betrayal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39fDel3oXVg

I think this complements the whole talk. A truly moving speech by Malidoma and Robert Bly about Grief and Home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinYfw5ph-s

SolarSoul,

I can also see parallels within these videos/talks with what we are learning here. Malidoma seems to describe many concepts talked about here but only in different terminology. Concepts like "strategic enclosure". The "negative self inside" is similar to the "predators mind". The struggle between the I's sounds like what he means by the struggle with the negative self. In second video he says he is only trying to translate the concepts from the language of his ancestors and hopes is he not doing disservice to the original meanings.

The idea of blessings and curses arising from the "envy" of others who need healing/medicine is very interesting. I don't know if he also sees some other concepts like OPs or densities but it wouldn't surprise me if he covers that in other talks.

I found him to be very engaging and positive in a unique manner. I may check out more of his material.

It reminds me of something the Cs said in one of the sessions about conduits:

Session 26 November 1994 said:
Q: (L) At this point of dimensional transition, is what we are doing, anchoring a frequency, are we
creating a sort of "super string" network that will literally create another earth in 4th density, which will
then exist in 4th density, and the old 3rd density earth -- almost like the splitting of a one celled
organism, only in this splitting one half of it moves into another dimension and is energized and quite
literally created by the anchoring frequency, while the old one remains and experiences 3rd density
reality?
A: Step by step.
Q: (L) Are we anchoring frequency to create a split?
A: One developing conduit.
Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?
A: Yes. One.
Q: (J) How many conduits do we need?
A: Open

I think many of us struggle with repetitive behavior of our negative self/predator mind and talk about it in different terminologies. He certainly speaks to "tribal" nature in humanity.

I listened to the first 20 minutes but have to end it short and go to bed for work.

I'm excited to hear it in full tomorrow as I'm resonating with everything he's said so far.

Thank you for posting this.

Back
Top Bottom