Are the stories about the Bermuda triangle true?

laurainesnelling

A Disturbance in the Force
From my childhood i am listening and reading about Bermuda triangle, but till now i dnt kn0w anything. I never got the right answers. Some say gravitational force . Some say true. Are disappearance of planes into Bermuda is true or not.

Re: Is the stories behind bermuda trianle are true?

Hello laurinesnelling,

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

I'm no expert on the Bermuda Triangle, so I can't vouch for what really causes all of the weird stuff that is supposed to go on there. However, we do have some good info on the forum so I've included a link that might help satisfy your curiosity. It's from "The Wave Chapter 3: Dorothy and The Frog Prince Meet Flight 19 in Oz or, “I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore!”. If you use the search function in the upper right-hand corner you'll find a lot more. Happy hunting!

Now, before we close this section, there are a few more excerpts that I would like to present that tells us a little bit more about just how strange this Wave Event is going to be. Remember the ending of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, where the pilots that had been lost in the Bermuda Triangle emerged from the spacecraft as though being returned by the aliens? Well, that was a funny image that might have some small basis in fact. Witness the following from the same session just quoted:

Q: (L) What causes some planes, people and ships to disappear in the Bermuda Triangle? Where do they go and what happens to them? I know you have previously said that it was EM wave disturbances from a submerged Atlantean pyramid that kicks into action every now and then… but where do those folks and things go when they disappear?

A: Of course some are just crashes and sinkings, but when accompanied by unusual phenomena, it is because of irregular anomalies.

Q: (L) Where do they go?

A: To parallel reality.

Q: (L) Is this parallel reality like being on a parallel earth?

A: No.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a parallel reality?

A: Varies according to circumstances.

Q: (L) What happened to the infamous Flight 19?

A: They are still trying to get their bearings.

Q: (J) Oh! My God! Oh, how horrible! They are still out there trying to get back. (T) They are in a parallel reality… (L) Where time doesn’t exist… (T) They are in a reality that holds them in frozen space/time over the ocean, am I
getting this right?

A: In their thought reference, like being “lost souls.”

Q: (L) Bummer! Does this mean that they are “stuck” in time? (J) You got it!

A: Bingo!

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that they could fly out of this place that they are stuck in and back into our reality?

A: Absolutely. Remember, the wave is approaching, and as it gets “nearer”, more and more unusual events take place, witness crop circles, for example.

Q: (L) Is there anything anyone can do to release persons stuck in these parallel realities and bring them back into the reality of origin?

A: Yes, but the technology is a closely guarded secret.

Q: (L) Do you know the secret?

A: Yes, but you do too!

Q: (L) I do too?

A: Philadelphia Experiment.

Q: (L) Since you mentioned the Philadelphia Experiment, could you tell us in specific detail, how this was done? What kind of machine was used, and how can we build one? [General uproar and laughter]

A: Do you intend to sit here for a day or two?

Q: (J) In other words, it would take a day or two to give us the information? (T) Yeah, we got the time. Get some paper and a pencil. Let’s start with a diagram… [Laughter]

A: In short, build an EM generator. […]

A: Now, some more information about Flight 19. Do you remember a few years ago that a team of researchers claimed to have found the planes, and then retracted?

Q: (L) Yes, I remember. [All agree.]

A: Did you find this to be curious?

Q: (S) Yes, because the planes that they found were never reported missing. (T) Yes. (L) Is that why it was so curious? (J) Why did they publish a retraction later? (S) Where did the planes come from that they found?

A: Yes, if only you knew the details, and how three of the team have required massive psychiatric aid.

Q: (L) Well, tell us the details!

A: Patience, we are, but must do so slowly… What they found were five planes matching the description, and “arranged” in a perfect geometric pattern on the bottom of the ocean, but the serial numbers did not match. Now, first
mystery: There were no other instances of five Avengers disappearing at once. Second: Two of the planes had strange glowing panels with unknown “hieroglyphics” where there should have been numbers. Third: When they tried to raise one of the planes, it vanished, then reappeared, then vanished again then reappeared while attached to the guide wire, then finally slipped off and fell to the bottom. Fourth: In one of the planes, on the bottom, live human apparitions in WWII uniforms were temporarily seen by three exploratory divers and videotaped by a guide camera. Lastly: Three of the planes have since disappeared. All of this is, naturally, being kept secret!

Q: (S) I wonder where the planes came from. (L) That is the obvious question!

A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the “thought plane”, and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a “Flight 19” of a parallel reality that went through a window into our reality?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was this part of, or connected to, the loss of our “Flight 19”? Did we exchange realities here?

A: It is the thought patterns that affect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.

Q: (L) Does this mean that the divers’ and searchers’ thoughts about this became reality?

A: And all others.

Q: (T) All others involved in the search?

A: All others on the planet.

Q: (T) Even those that did not believe that the searchers were going to find them?

A: Yes. Researchers found what they expected to find, but when others heard the news, other things started to happen according to which thought patterns dominated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if somebody believed that it was Flight 19, it appeared, and if somebody did not believe it was Flight 19, it disappeared?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Oh jeez! (T) Well, I didn’t believe it to begin with… (L) So, I guess we won! (F) We sent some poor guys into the psychiatric ward. (L) No, I think the searchers went looking for this and because there was a window there… (T) The planes showed up exactly as they expected to see them, in a formation… But the planes would not have come down as described there, and they appeared in a formation on the bottom. That should have told the searchers something right there. When I heard that they had found those planes in a formation, that close together, that bothered me. (F) Even if something sinks to the bottom, it won’t arrive there in the position it started at the top. (T) And what they did find after they started checking the records, was that there are about 200 of those planes crashed along the coast. And, there was another guy who said that he found one of those planes, only it wasn’t one of Flight 19. I have a question… What happened to the PBY plane that went out searching for Flight 19?

A: Still trying to find the Avengers.

Q: (T) Is it in the same parallel reality with Flight 19?

Q: (T) Will it ever find them?

A: ?

Q: (L) In the perception of the crew of Flight 19, how much time has passed?

A: None.

Q: (J) So, they have no idea. (S) I wonder if they will come back to our time or go back to their time?

A: Your perception.

I think we are beginning to get some idea of how truly strange, wonderful and plastic our reality is. Perhaps this Wave is a facilitator for that plasticity, and that different groups and belief systems will manifest certain realities at the point in time that it “hits,” thereby collapsing the wave-form of our macrocosmic reality? Just a thought, and maybe it has more to do with belief systems than what one thinks. But, that is a subject that we will deal with at another time. Suffice it to say: yes, we do create our own reality; but not in the sense that is generally thought or taught by the standard New Age philosophies.

Link: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-3-dorothy-and-the-frog-prince-meet-flight-19-in-oz-or-i-dont-think-were-in-kansas-anymore/

Re: Is the stories behind bermuda trianle are true?

Hesper said:
Q: (L) What causes some planes, people and ships to disappear in the Bermuda Triangle? Where do they go and what happens to them? I know you have previously said that it was EM wave disturbances from a submerged Atlantean pyramid that kicks into action every now and then… but where do those folks and things go when they disappear?
A: Of course some are just crashes and sinkings, but when accompanied by unusual phenomena, it is because of irregular anomalies.
Q: (L) Where do they go?
A: To parallel reality.
Q: (L) Is this parallel reality like being on a parallel earth?
Q: (L) What do you mean by a parallel reality?
A: Varies according to circumstances.
Q: (L) What happened to the infamous Flight 19?
A: They are still trying to get their bearings.
Q: (J) Oh! My God! Oh, how horrible! They are still out there trying to get back. (T) They are in a parallel reality… (L) Where time doesn’t exist… (T) They are in a reality that holds them in frozen space/time over the ocean, am I
getting this right?
A: In their thought reference, like being “lost souls.”
Q: (L) Bummer! Does this mean that they are “stuck” in time? (J) You got it!
A: Bingo!
Link: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-3-dorothy-and-the-frog-prince-meet-flight-19-in-oz-or-i-dont-think-were-in-kansas-anymore/

The Fringe Radio Show January 17th 2015. Guest "Bruce Gernon"
Published on Jan 28, 2015

https://youtu.be/zPn5v_r2IE0

1926795_687650184631347_1987776694853346222_n.jpg

_http://www.electronicfog.com/
_https://www.facebook.com/BruceGernon/photos/a.314794961916873.76763.120261244703580/687650184631347/?type=3&theater

In addition to what has been suggested, I'd like to suggest that you put "Bermuda Triangle" (with the quotation marks) in the search engine at the top of the right hand corner of your page. Make sure that the drop box next to where you type in what you are searching for says Entire Forum. There are many posts/threads that discuss the Bermuda Triangle.

Just stumbled upon the following story about scientists "solving the mystery of Bermuda Triangle". Apparently they spotted hexagon-shaped "air bombs" above it, and use it as an explanation for all the disappearances. :rolleyes: Personally, what I found interesting about this report is the fact that there are hexagon shapes above this location. And it also reminded me about the hexagon on Saturn. Thoughts on that?

https://youtu.be/hKAaWJWP4HQ

I also that these hexagon shaped clouds are interesting and the fact that they found them only over the Bermuda Triangle area. As far as I can tell, nobody has an explanation for why they appear in that particular place.

Wasn't there some reference to hexagon shapes in nature being caused by something in a higher dimension?

Quote from axj:
I also that these hexagon shaped clouds are interesting and the fact that they found them only over the Bermuda Triangle area. As far as I can tell, nobody has an explanation for why they appear in that particular place.

Wasn't there some reference to hexagon shapes in nature being caused by something in a higher dimension?

I think it is from this session 07-08-95:

Q: Next question: In reading about crop circles; I know that we have been told that they come from sixth density, but I would like to know the exact mode or mechanism by which they are made. Is it like electromagnetic imprinting, is it like a whirlwind. Can you tell us a little bit about how they are actually physically created?
A: Field transfer.
Q: (L) What kind of field?
A: Magnetic.
Q: (L) Are they transferred directly from sixth density to third density?
Q: (L) Are they manifested by an object that has come into third density, such as a craft of some sort?
Q: (L) Can you give us a clue here?
A: We can give "clue."
Q: (L) Okay, what is the clue?
A: See Hoagland.
Q: (L) What does Hoagland say? (T) He says that basically what we see in this density is a 3rd dimension reflection of 4th dimension and that it can be seen mathematically by looking at the cloud patterns on the different planets. If there was not another dimension above us, circular would be circular and the circular motion of the clouds would be maintained, but if it is a transfer from fourth density to third density, when you are looking at a fourth density object, what the third density version of it would look like would show a hexagonal figure with angles to it, and that the photographs from the Voyager Probe that show that the cloud patterns from the North and South poles of most of the planets are not circular, they are hexagonal.

Corvinus said:
Quote from axj:

I think it is from this session 07-08-95:

Q: Next question: In reading about crop circles; I know that we have been told that they come from sixth density, but I would like to know the exact mode or mechanism by which they are made. Is it like electromagnetic imprinting, is it like a whirlwind. Can you tell us a little bit about how they are actually physically created?
A: Field transfer.
Q: (L) What kind of field?
A: Magnetic.
Q: (L) Are they transferred directly from sixth density to third density?
Q: (L) Are they manifested by an object that has come into third density, such as a craft of some sort?
Q: (L) Can you give us a clue here?
A: We can give "clue."
Q: (L) Okay, what is the clue?
A: See Hoagland.
Q: (L) What does Hoagland say? (T) He says that basically what we see in this density is a 3rd dimension reflection of 4th dimension and that it can be seen mathematically by looking at the cloud patterns on the different planets. If there was not another dimension above us, circular would be circular and the circular motion of the clouds would be maintained, but if it is a transfer from fourth density to third density, when you are looking at a fourth density object, what the third density version of it would look like would show a hexagonal figure with angles to it, and that the photographs from the Voyager Probe that show that the cloud patterns from the North and South poles of most of the planets are not circular, they are hexagonal.

Very interesting, Thanks for finding this quote from the sessions.
Well , then maybe it means that over Bermuda we have some unusual EM anomaly , so there is a big bleedthrough from 4th Density or some kind of portal or window to 4th density .

I also remember in some old sessions that C`s mentioned some kind of crysral piramid structure underwater in that area and maybe if its real it contributes to this anomaly.Also there is a thread about this in the forum

Konstantin said:
I also remember in some old sessions that C`s mentioned some kind of crysral piramid structure underwater in that area and maybe if its real it contributes to this anomaly.Also there is a thread about this in the forum

Are these the ones you are remembering:

941119 said:
Q: (T) Who created the structures on the
moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?
A: Energy transfer points for crystalline
power/symbolism as in monuments or
statuary.
Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?
A: Example is face.
Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?
A: Sun.
Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have
power gathering stations on Mars and the
Moon. Did this increase their power?
A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for
you to have a million dollars either. Get the
correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry
the way your society is money hungry.
Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power
what brought about their downfall?
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your
computers will overpower you.
Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and
intelligence of their own?
Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures
came to life, so to speak?
Q: (L) And then what did they do?
A: Destroyed Atlantis.
Q: (L) But I thought that Atlantis was
destroyed because of the close passage of
another body of the solar system?
A: Was damaged but recovered.
Q: (L) So Atlantis was damaged by a close
passage of Mars or whatever and then
recovered from that damage, is that correct?
A: Part of landmass, but not all, was
destroyed.
Q: (L) So, how many separate destructions
did Atlantis experience?
A: Three.
Q: (L) One was caused by the close passage
of Mars?
A: Yes. And comets.
Q: (L) Was Mars and the comets loosely
interactive?
Q: (L) And the second was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) And the third and final destruction
was caused by what?
A: Crystals.
Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?
A: Bermuda triangle.
Q: (L) I thought that was a myth?
Q: (L) And what does that crystal do? Is it
continuously active?
A: No. Erratic.
Q: (L) Is it still active in the sense of being a
conscious or sentient entity?
Q: (L) What activates it?
A: Many factors.
Q: (L) And when it is activated, what does it
do?
A: Transdimensional window is blasted
open.

Q: (L) Say a person was sailing along in the
Bermuda Triangle and the window was
blasted open and these people passed through
or were engulfed in it or whatever, in what
condition would they find themselves?
A: Something akin to suspended animation.
Q: (L) Would they be conscious of their state
of suspended animation or would their
consciousness also be suspended?
A: Either or.
Q: (L) Do they stay in this state forever, or
do they come back out, or do they come out
somewhere else?
A: Open. All are possible. Same thing
happened to Philadelphia experiment
participants.
Q: (L) If an individual were in this
interdimensional state of suspended
animation, does this mean they are stuck there
forever?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Can they not die, is that what you are
saying?
A: To them they may perceive something like
waiting for millions of years.
Q: (L) Is there no one or no way to rescue
them from this state?
A: Why do you think those sailors were
hopelessly insane?
Q: (L) Besides the crystal in the Bermuda
Triangle, are any of the others still active?
Q: (T) Does the government know about
them?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Where are the others located?
A: Off Japan; in Brazil; in Ural mountains of
Russia; North and South Poles.

Q: (T) Are the ones on the Moon and Mars
active also?
Q: (V) Are they responsible for any of the
earthquakes like the one in Japan?
Q: (L) If one crystal is found and the
technology is deciphered, and another is
found, does it increase the power...
A: Let us answer this way: If Neanderthals
found a 747 would they know how to use it?
Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of
these crystals and were they cut or naturally
grown?
A: Varied. Were synthetic.
Q: (L) Were they faceted?
Q: (L) In their faceting, what was the general
configuration?
A: Pyramid.

Q: (L) Was that an absolute pyramid with the
same proportions as say, the Great Pyramid
at Gizeh?
A: Close.
Q: (L) How large was the largest from base
to apex?
A: 5000 feet.
Q: (L) What was the average size?
A: 500 feet.
Q: (L) And was the one that was 5,000 feet
tall, is that one still in existence?
Q: (L) Where is that one located?
A: 380 miles due East of you?
Q: (L) Some years ago a pilot reported
seeing a pyramid near there in the water...
A: That is just the top sticking out of the
ocean floor. It is 90 per cent buried.
Q: (V) In meditation, I saw crystals coming
up during Earth changes. Is this what is going
to happen?

950318 said:
Q: (L) What causes some planes, people and ships to disappear in the
Bermuda Triangle? Where do they go and what happens to them?
A: Already covered this.
Q: (S) Yeah, the Atlantean pyramid.
A: Yes. EM waves caused by same.

Back
Top Bottom