Attack in Nice: truck driver kills 84 people during July 14th fireworks display

Approaching Infinity said:
Tigersoap said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Can some of our French speakers check these sources out?
http://thesaker.is/bullet-points-intelligence-items-eye-witness-accounts-gleaned-in-the-aftermath-of-bastille-day-massacre-2016/

I read the links provided & I am not really convinced that any videos or testimonies given are actually proof of anything, if they are indeed accurate and not made up.

At the moment, I am not buying the whole article, it seems to be something similar but different of the "crisis actor theory"; The truck driver was not killed, just whisked away in front of all the witnesses there & Jewish people knew in advance because they were involved in this conspiracy.

I got the impression it wasn't the driver, but an accomplice, given the alleged eyewitnesses saying there were two people in the truck. And who's the guy they were beating next to the truck, whom they then whisked away?

On the day of, I saw a U.S. news clip where the reporter made sure to emphasize that the cops were in a firefight with the "attackers", plural. I dismissed it, thinking, "Well, it was so open and public, with tons of witnesses, and since everyone is saying he was alone, this must just be shoddy information." Maybe, but maybe not? It would be great if we had continuous footage that clearly showed the cab of the truck while the attack was taking place. AFAIK, none of the videos are clear enough to do that. But it would be great in order to refute or support the couple people who say they saw someone else. Maybe the guy next to the truck was just some unfortunate bystander who the police thought might be involved, but who wasn't.

What witnesses said is not very convincing. The young girl (point 2) seem a bit too detached from what she say. She's really young and I don't buy what she say. The Russian survivor (point 3) say incoherent things. He begin to explain that the truck was behind his back, that a person was hurt and that the body of this person push him down, just nearby the truck which brush past him. He explain that his head collided with the pavement. How he could saw what was on the cab of the truck ??

Points 5 & 6 (premonitions) are fallacious in my opinion. You have had access to secret information and you make publicity about it ?

Back
Top Bottom