Alchemy in the Russian Federation

leesmith

The Force is Strong With This One
I did a search first to see if this topic was already active on the forum. This is published today, on Veterans Today, July 18, 2016. Here's the URL:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/18/russian-scientists-announce-historic-discovery-rendering-the-entire-system-obsolete/

It has to do with turning lead into gold, and these guys have waited to make the announcement until the patent certificates were in their hands.

The announcement was made from the US to avoid any hint of "Russian propaganda."

It is at the very least interesting. "...rendering the entire system obsolete."

Perhaps someone more versed in "isotopes" than I can put a knowledgeable HURRAH on this.

Hi leesmith,

That article caught my eye too.

The announcement was made on 6/21/16 in Geneva. A video of the press conference and a PDF of the Russian patent are available at _http://bt-isotopes.com/.

From the VT article:

Radioactive feedstock containing radioactive chemical elements or isotopes, treated with an aqueous suspension of bacteria of the genus Thiobacillus, in the presence of variable valence elements. As the use of radioactive materials or ore radioactive waste nuclear fuel cycle. The process leads to obtaining polonium, radon, France, radium, actinium, thorium, protactinium, uranium, neptunium, americium, nickel, manganese, bromine, hafnium, ytterbium, mercury, gold, platinum, and their isotopes.

A quick search turned up a lot of social media, you tube and fringe sites, but nothing else of substance. It will be interesting to see what happens with this.

As i understand, Alchemy is about transmutation of our being , of our consciousness, about inner work. Something similar with the WORK of Gurdjiev .
This transmutation of other elements in to a gold is more like an technology. So i dont know if calling this technology the Alchemy is the right thing.

There are also a lot of text that Laura wrote about alchemy in her books and as i understand it its more about our inner transmutation.
But this is a very, very interesting technology

Konstantin said:
As i understand, Alchemy is about transmutation of our being , of our consciousness, about inner work. Something similar with the WORK of Gurdjiev .
This transmutation of other elements in to a gold is more like an technology. So i dont know if calling this technology the Alchemy is the right thing.

There are also a lot of text that Laura wrote about alchemy in her books and as i understand it its more about our inner transmutation.
But this is a very, very interesting technology
I agree but you got to keep in mind that in the "dictionary" used by most people, Alchemy simply stands for the attempt to turn lead into gold.

IIRC the meanings were conflated intentionally to serve the purposes of the alchemists and the PTB. One purpose was to distract the wrong kind of person from sensitive information, and the other was naturally to keep it secret lest the PTB roll in, burn everything to the ground and kill everyone in sight.

Is it possible that the stone is something that can be materialized after the inner transformation is accomplished(as above so below?)?
Considering the fact that Fulcanelli claimed witness to Canseliet transmuting 100g of lead into gold leads me to believe that there is possibly some truth to the tangible existence of the stone, but it could just be an intentional lie to obfuscate. I use this example, as opposed to fulcanelli's personal success, because it's an observation made by Fulcanelli rather than his experience which would presumably be shrouded in dense allegory (I'm sure this still is in some way that I'm missing, though). So how I'm interpreting this, there are three ways I am looking at it: Either fulcanelli lied about witnessing it, meant something entirely different that I haven't picked up on, or the stone can be a physical thing.

This is what's causing me confusion in thinking that the stone is more than just inner transformation; I feel like I'm missing something obvious here. I just don't know how to pull a deeper meaning from what seems to be a testimony to an occurrence. Everything else is this density seems to be polarized by (our) design so that's why I've been entertaining this idea as of lately (the polarization in this case being physical and non physical).

If Fulcanelli wasn't lying about the occurrence and the stone has no potential of being material, then what did he and Julien Champagne witness Canseliet do? Further i wonder what the projection powder actually is, and how Fulcanelli could have given Canseliet it to use if the stone is not physical. Is it possible that he witnessed Canseliet have some sort of transcendent experience? If he did, why would he specify the he gave Canseliet the projection powder? Could that just be an allegory for the philosophy itself (he taught Canseliet) and Canseliet from there was successful in self transformation? That doesn't quite explain it to me, though, since the creation of the stone is allegory for the knowledge and individuation needed to complete the work as far as i know. Wouldn't that imply that Canseliet should have been able to complete the work as well since he was successful in his transmutation? But there's another set of problems with that logic, because creating the stone and using it for transmutation are two different things. If i take a step back from just 'lead to gold', I interpret this as ''creating the stone, then applying the accumulated knowledge to complete the work''. The problem with that interpretation, however, is that it still implies fulcanelli got something out of individuation (creating the stone) that he was able to give to Canseliet (who then ''transmuted lead to gold'', whatever that means). Now obviously Fulcanelli can't create the stone for Canseliet, so how did he give him a piece of it and witness him succesfully use it? It just does not make sense to me. How did Canseliet use a part of Fulcanellis stone if it is not real?

I try not to converse too much about alchemy because it's entirely to easy to posture or to come off as posturing, it's just so confusing and I honestly don't know how to untangle this at all. Been thinking about this for a few months now... I apologize if I'm coming off as super ignorant on the subject, because truth be told I am. I know it's secretive and asking what ''canseliet accomplished'' is a loaded question, but I can't get over the logical fallacies that I'm perceiving from the idea of it not at least having the potential to be materialized

Well, I wouldn't be at all surprised if transmutation of elements exists, so why should it not be possible to turn lead into gold? No need to get hung up on it. Having the meanings conflated doesn't mean both things weren't possible. That said, if you have achieved spiritual transmutation, then why would you ever need to turn lead into gold?

monotonic said:
Well, I wouldn't be at all surprised if transmutation of elements exists, so why should it not be possible to turn lead into gold? No need to get hung up on it. Having the meanings conflated doesn't mean both things weren't possible. That said, if you have achieved spiritual transmutation, then why would you ever need to turn lead into gold?

I couldn't objectively answer that, I am nowhere near that level of being (and simultaneously ''doing'', i suppose. I can't 'do' anything currently). If i had to guess, it would break the industrial paradigm since wealth could be given freely. If the stone's way of creation were common knowledge to everyone, we could all create our own and create our own wealth while simultaneously living longer to further our spiritual development as a species. I failed to mention the immortality aspect earlier, but if it's ''real'' i suppose that aspect would be true as well. That's all i got :huh: ...

I probably shouldn't get hung up on it, there is a lot of work to be done. It's just been something sticking to the back of my mind. I'm still pretty young so the mystery appeal must be firing off a bunch of neurons or something :rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom