Suicided UFO researchers?

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I found an interesting article on FB, called "Conspiracy fans think someone or something is killing off the world's top UFO researchers"

_http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/conspiracy-fans-think-someone-or-something-is-killing-off-the-worlds-top-ufo-researchers-6017178/

The two latest victims are UFO researcher Gaurav Tiwari, found dead in India under supposedly ‘mysterious circumstances’ – although authorities are treating it as suicide.

Max Spiers, a paranormal researcher who claimed to have been part of a secret government ‘supersoldier’ programme, died in Poland this month.

From _http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2016/07/max-spiers-has-left-us-a-legacy-of-truth.html
Max Spiers has departed, he was in Warsaw, Poland when he was found dead in his room while staying with friends, emergency services were unable to revive him, his friend and author Stewart Swerdlow, made the announcement on the 16th of June. Stewart said that Max was staying with their mutual friends and was helping Stewart promote his new book, Stewart said ´´Max was very troubled last time I saw him in Poland last month, I knew something was wrong, I hope he has found peace’’.

_http://www.inquisitr.com/3318180/ufo-investigator-dies-under-mysterious-circumstances-latest-in-a-long-list-of-untimely-deaths-among-researchers/

A young and recently wed paranormal and UFO field investigator was found dead at his home earlier this month. Reports suggest the 32-year-old Gaurav Tiwari was found at his Dwarka flat in northwestern India under what is being labeled as mysterious circumstances. But does the UFO investigator’s death point to something more than just the oddity of his passing, something that connects him to dozens of other deaths of UFO investigators and researchers over the years? Are researchers being targeted?
The Times of India reported last week that Gaurav Tiwari was found dead at his home, a death authorities are treating as a suicide. Still, police have no motive and Tiwari’s family insist that the young founder of the Indian Paranormal Society was “perfectly normal” and had no reason to kill himself. In fact, according to family, he had only been married for a few months.
{snip}
Schellhorn notes in his 1997 expository that his list follows in the footsteps of an investigative piece, Saga magazine’s Special UFO Report, proffered in 1971 by author and comic books legend Otto Binder, who chronicled the suspicious deaths of no less than 137 UFO investigators in the previous 10 years. And with Gaurav Tiwari’s untimely passing, it would appear that the list of “mysterious” deaths among UFO researchers will grow even longer.
But does that mean that there is some strange conspiracy linking all the deaths, that there is possibly some unknown agency or agencies intent on ensuring the deaths of UFO investigators and researchers and scientists to keep knowledge of aliens and the paranormal secreted away from the general public? No, it does not. But plausible deniability is the stock-in-trade of those who work for and within the darker departments of governance, something that helps lend credence to the many conspiracy theories surrounding the study of aliens and UFOs.
I don't know what to make of these deaths. If they were murders by the PTB, why now, when the international scene should be absorbing most of their time and energy? :huh:
I remember an earlier Cassiopaean transcript remarking that VB and others had died around the time the farm was purchased, and that the C's remarked that when a new reality is entered, some people don't make the cut and so leave it. I wonder if there's been an uptick in unusual deaths surrounding the reality switch that preceded the attack in Nice and the failed coup in Turkey? It may not be related in this context, but still...

whitecoast said:
But does that mean that there is some strange conspiracy linking all the deaths, that there is possibly some unknown agency or agencies intent on ensuring the deaths of UFO investigators and researchers and scientists to keep knowledge of aliens and the paranormal secreted away from the general public? No, it does not. But plausible deniability is the stock-in-trade of those who work for and within the darker departments of governance, something that helps lend credence to the many conspiracy theories surrounding the study of aliens and UFOs.

I don't know what to make of these deaths. If they were murders by the PTB, why now, when the international scene should be absorbing most of their time and energy? :huh:
I remember an earlier Cassiopaean transcript remarking that VB and others had died around the time the farm was purchased, and that the C's remarked that when a new reality is entered, some people don't make the cut and so leave it. I wonder if there's been an uptick in unusual deaths surrounding the reality switch that preceded the attack in Nice and the failed coup in Turkey? It may not be related in this context, but still...

I think that that truly Demonic activity can mentally play games with minds. There have been many situations where demonic souls can and will attack investigators (as we all know).

There are session's that have indicated that they have the powers to attach themselves to certain human profiles (frequency) that lack Knowledge (or have false Knowledge), leading to "Capture Conquest Thus Destruction"

This situation with the Indian investigator sounds like what may have possibly happen.

We are living in very dangerous time's so a "clean cloak" as prescribed, will benefit by:
Acknowledgment (of self issues),
Mentally stability (diet),
Physically (sound body sound mind),
Emotional (balance),
Spiritually (reality), thus perfection (or Virtue), equaling protection within the evil sphere of influence's. IMHO

Published on Jul 17, 2016

https://youtu.be/cCAYxbOYpqc

Protection
A Course in Knowledge and Being, Part 1
A multi-part video series by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release, Part 1
http://cassiopaea.org/2013/10/17/a-course-in-knowledge-and-being-part-1/

c.a. said:
whitecoast said:

I think that that truly Demonic activity can mentally play games with minds. There have been many situations where demonic souls can and will attack investigators (as we all know).

There are session's that have indicated that they have the powers to attach themselves to certain human profiles (frequency) that lack Knowledge (or have false Knowledge), leading to "Capture Conquest Thus Destruction"

This situation with the Indian investigator sounds like what may have possibly happen.

We are living in very dangerous time's so a "clean cloak" as prescribed, will benefit by:
Acknowledgment (of self issues),
Mentally stability (diet),
Physically (sound body sound mind),
Emotional (balance),
Spiritually (reality), thus perfection (or Virtue), equaling protection within the evil sphere of influence's. IMHO

Published on Jul 17, 2016

https://youtu.be/cCAYxbOYpqc

Protection
A Course in Knowledge and Being, Part 1
A multi-part video series by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release, Part 1
http://cassiopaea.org/2013/10/17/a-course-in-knowledge-and-being-part-1/

Hi c.a.

I'm intrigued by your usage of the term "clean cloak" that you've written in quotes above. I'm not finding it as a search result in the forum. As result I googled and one of the top results was from a book called "Synonyms Discriminated: A Complete Catalogue of Synonymous Words in the English Language, with Descriptions of Their Various Shades of Meaning, and Illustrations of Their Usages and Specialities" and I found this quote:

"Take but degree away, untwine that string, and hark what discord follows; each thing meets in mere oppugnancy." (Shakespear)

The quote I found just made things all the more intriguing.

Ultimately, I wanted to ask why you quoted it and what the term stems from in your experience.

(Also, thank you for the links, I still haven't finished Laura's Course in Knowledge video series and I had forgotten all about them.)

Just the use of an Idiom to explain or express maintaining our internal Universal Guidance System.

Your welcome zin.

Please Note within this series is an important Truth.
Session 15 August 2009
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13298.msg97666#msg97666

Q:… (L) Well, what’s important to me right now is: we’ve dealt with some of the issues of the breathing program – that maybe some people are having problems because they aren’t inputting a commensurate amount of energy in order to receive the benefits – maybe they’re not on the same frequency or the right frequency – and that frequency block could be because they have not committed, or they are still maneuvering or manipulating, or it could be they’re STO candidates and they simply haven’t opened the frequency channel. So, those issues have to be dealt with on an individual basis, I’m assuming. But I think there is more to that problem than meets the eye.

A: Yes there is!!! We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort.

Q: (L) Well, I was planning on doing these teaching videos that were going to kind of boil things down for people. Does that mean that I shouldn’t be doing that?

A: Oh no!!! You should be doing that and moreover, you should make these videos all inclusive in terms of scope of subject matter.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all inclusive in terms of subject matter”?

A: Tell what you have discovered and let the individual once again compensate according to ability to do so.

Q: (L) Well, obviously we can’t be sending out videos without getting the cost of making the videos covered. I mean, this kind of puts me in a funny position because…

A: Never fear. People will rapidly discover that it depends on the “frequency” of the exchange.

Q: (L) What depends on it?

A: Whether or not the knowledge you share can be assimilated. Naturally it will be necessary for the student to cover your cost of production so we suggest that it be made available for a minimum donation. Those who are able can give more. Those who buy demonstrate, to some extent, a frequency match. This brings up another matter. The “traditions” speak of the advantages to be obtained by the direct teachings of a “master.” There are no “masters” in an STO network, but there are “elders”.
[…]
(G***) One thing that has been on my mind is how many things seemed to be learned in a living network here in our interactions that are not so easily explained in a virtual network, and perhaps our ability to teach these dynamics here in a virtual network is what’s needed.

A: How much of this could be learned at a distance?

Q: (Joe) None. (C**) Almost nothing. (A***) It’s the interaction. (G***) We’ve discussed about this… (Joe) You need direct experiences. (Allen) One huge different between this house and anywhere else in the world is you’re here in non-hierarchical relationships that, outside, no matter how benevolent they are, no matter how altruistic they are, you still have that same sort of hierarchy outside that doesn’t exist here. (Joe) A good question, another way to ask that, is how much could you teach a child by having them sit at a computer and you instruct them via the computer? Because that’s what we’re dealing with in ourselves…

A: There is more to it than just that: there is the matter of frequency once again. Think of the individuals who have had the same opportunities and yet have learned little or nothing? Why do you suppose that is?

Q: … (PL) Does it mean that if you’re not on the same frequency, even if there are many teachings, you do not have the capacity to receive it?

A: That is partly the answer.

Q: (A***l) Can I take a stab at something? How do we help them change their frequency?

A: They must first learn to give when asked.

Q: (L) But that doesn’t seem to be such a simple thing. I mean, in order to do that, you have to learn how to stop being manipulated and manipulating… (Allen) But maybe we’ve got a feedback loop. They’re talking about all these people having the opportunity to give all with this breathing program and then they can learn more, maybe. If they start giving there then they’ll learn more, and then they’ll get more ability…

A: Bingo! But even more than that, they will have the opportunity via video to experience the transmission of frequency almost directly.

Hi,
All what I say below are only my impressions:

I just watched one interview...
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-4KrCzit1o
last interview, as it is titled, with this guy. 4 days before his death. He sounds really bad... like really sick, tired. He talks like heavily drunk which probably he was not during interview.

I had impression that he was too close watching something dark and evil and this evil knew that he is curious and watching and that he will talk.
I had impression that this is something related to free will??? Like he was breaking some rules and exposing himself on huge attack.?
And also I had impression that he probably he was alone, too much exposing himself, not having group of people with whom he could ... relate and heal? And maybe also be shielded?
I had impression that maybe... his curiosity? led him to close to playing with fire?

Very disturbing for me to hear his voice and topics touched upon in this interview.

Mikel said:
Hi,
All what I say below are only my impressions:

I just watched one interview...
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-4KrCzit1o
last interview, as it is titled, with this guy. 4 days before his death. He sounds really bad... like really sick, tired. He talks like heavily drunk which probably he was not during interview.

I had impression that he was too close watching something dark and evil and this evil knew that he is curious and watching and that he will talk.
I had impression that this is something related to free will??? Like he was breaking some rules and exposing himself on huge attack.?
And also I had impression that he probably he was alone, too much exposing himself, not having group of people with whom he could ... relate and heal? And maybe also be shielded?
I had impression that maybe... his curiosity? led him to close to playing with fire?

Very disturbing for me to hear his voice and topics touched upon in this interview.

Generally research on the topic of UFO, hyperdimensional realities etc. is very requring. If somebody share informations which give balance to what is do by 4DSTS, then he has to be sure that he get their attention and if want to continue, then need to be prepared on every possible field and possible attack.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.

If somebody has potential to be closer to the "secret", he has be prepared for danger.

Back
Top Bottom