German machete attack: At least one person killed and two others injured

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
_http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-machete-attack-stuttgart-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

German machete attack: At least one person killed and two others injured near Stuttgart

A woman has been killed and two others have been injured in a machete attack near Stuttgart in Germany.

German police have arrested a man in connection with the attack in the small city of Reutlingen in the south-west of the country.

Just read on RT, could it be a case of a incidentally activated greenbaum subject? Amazingly scary how fast things are moving, in the last 2 weeks we had the massacre in Nice, the coup in Turkey, 2 attacks in Germany, there are some really evil energies in the air it seems...

Yes, even in recent months from time to time you could find machete attacks in Germany but it is very seldom that someone died and not that much in a sequent as it is happening right now. Things are indeed heating up imo.

Murdered woman was pregnant :shock:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-machete-attack-syrian-refugee-8485456

I've attached the screenshot of the weird time stamp on the Times of Israel article.

You can see that the news had literally just broke by the fact that most of the stories in the search return have nothing to do with today's attack.

Added: The story broke 5pm UK time and that's when I took the screenshot. The attack apparently happened around 4:30pm, German time, which means that this article went up around 3.5hrs before the attack took place.

Attachments

• german machete attack.jpg
    german machete attack.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 65
Here's a screenshot of the actual article itself, which is very short.

You can see at the top of the page, it says 6:59pm Israeli time, and the time stamp on the article is 2:17pm.

Attachments

• german machete attack2.jpg
    german machete attack2.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 65
Hmmm, well, it does say 18:50 next to the actual article...

I guess it's an easy mistake when the search return said "5 hours ago" :-[

T.C. said:
I guess it's an easy mistake when the search return said "5 hours ago" :-[

Yeah, recently I was also couple of times confused by the Google News time stamp. For some reason it started to make mistakes like this. So perhaps better to pay attention to the time article itself was posted.

Back
Top Bottom