BHelmet Original: I Feel Like an Alien

Hi, BHELMET. The song has everything you need to reach the heights of classics as "Stairway to Heaven" and "Dust in the wind". I like especially from the paragraph "It was hard to brave ulises" to the end.
When someone composes a song, I say this simply as listener, not to repeat any sentence in the same tone several times, thus it reduces the quality of melody.

CONGRATULATIONS, continues to work on it.

I dig the lyrics, too, BHelmet and the music is very 'other-worldly'. :D Thanks for sharing it.

BHelmet said:
I have been having these thoughts. Music, yes we can be expressive... of emotions, ideas (and all that is dandy). But, is it possible to 'do' (with music) in the Gurdjieffian sense? What would that be? I have an idea. It would be to have the aim to generate the blocking frequency; the STS envelope disruptor. Like the C's have said or implied can be done. But how? Purity of intent? What frequencies or sounds? Stay open to receive. Create a conduit to transmute higher density input? But the intent, I think, can't be to actually confront or block the STS frequency fence, although that would be a by-product. I think the intent would be to communicate the desire of the soul...to be free; to be done with the prison farm; ready to graduate. Ready for the dominoes to fall. Ready for the next level. (all music/creativity is a process so I am sure the answer will unfold) It is a fascinating subject.

Ah, but this confronts the general law and, I expect, some super-serious blowback. I think, in my mind, perhaps an illusion, perhaps the truth (getting harder to say) anyway I have this splinter in my mind that says "If you don't F with them, they won't F with you", like an agreement. But, of course I am attacked left and right through my family; through my body; so many ways and things that distract. (I guess I am saying I have trepidations but, I know this is what I am here to do. )

Ok I have a couple more songs to do and then I will start tackling the music with intent; music from the core of the soul. Music with an aim "to do" based on the shared-understanding that is evident by many here on this forum and its related parts. I don't know what it will be or how it will come out. But it will.

Thank you.

BHelmet,

I'm glad you have your helmet on...

I really liked the lyrics and identify with them.

So Ulysses grabbed his crew and whipped them back into shape
We've got to keep on going to make our escape
This life is bitter sweet; it’s not the golden shore of ancient lore
We're looking for

I think it takes courage to share ourselves and thank you for doing so. I have a kind of and eclectic taste in music and like the whole song. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom