Death of a country, birth of my daughter

latulipenoire

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hello all,

I've been somewhat absent from participating here for a while, and I regret it. I regret not sharing earlier with you these past months of political turmoil that resulted, today, in the most farsical and hypocritical senate session that my country, Brazil, has ever had. Dilma Roussef, our former president, was forced to abandon her post due to a coup that had all the pretense of a legitimate judicial process, allegedly and rightfully pro forma, forced into millions by a corrupt media and political system, as you have read in SOTT. A coup that was aimed at the BRICS, that hit all people with conscience worldwide. May it be remembered and may we all learn the lessons.

But at the same time I have some good news to share, though on a personal level. My wife is expecting a baby, a girl whose name is already Laura, L'aura, light and powerful as the air that passes through this world, bringing change and grace and infinite possibilites! The name of someone who by her efforts and dedication brought so many colinear people together, people who are striving to always be and to learn, who are our collective hope and light in the darkness we live.

And so, amid all my conflicting emotions and my lack of sense in writing about these events concomitantly, I ask you and the Divine Cosmic Mind for help. For after reading the last volume of the Wave I know I have to follow the way of the aspiring fool, for I know deep within that only casting away my fears and escaping from the elusive Predator's mind that offers me a pseudo solace in isolation and self-gratification there will be help for me and for my family. Only by truthfully asking I'll be able to help someone who really asks. Because one of the lessons that I guess I've learned by now is that I want to inform my child until the end. To show a possible way out. But first I have to know what I must do to mitigate all this stressful conditions around my family. We are already pipe-breathing and following the keto routine to an extent, and I'm following the iodine protocol for some months. I've forgotten to bookmark a topic where someone (I think it was Nancy2feathers) talked about her experience and shared some advice and some books that teach the parents what to do...I'll search again and see if I can find it.

Sorry for the confusion and for trying to write about all this in the same post. I thank you for reading and I'm open to suggestions and advices.

Congratulations to You and your Wife and the expected little one!

Things are still up in the air and it'll take time for some of the dust to settle but I don't think "all is lost" with the - so called Impeachment. The Senate didn't ban Dilma from politics and the corruption charges are bogus. Problem is - I know nothing about the Vice President that was sworn in to take her place?

It will be interesting to see what moves are made next, especially - with the Senate?

Hi latulipenoire. Congrats on the coming event of your new little one! I'm not sure if this is the thread you meant. It's loaded with lots of great info on childbirth.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32319.0.html

But at the same time I have some good news to share, though on a personal level. My wife is expecting a baby, a girl whose name is already Laura, L'aura, light and powerful as the air that passes through this world, bringing change and grace and infinite possibilites! The name of someone who by her efforts and dedication brought so many colinear people together, people who are striving to always be and to learn, who are our collective hope and light in the darkness we live.

I can't think of a more beautiful person to name your baby girl after! :thup:

Thank you, angelburst and Nancy for your kind words!

angelburst29 said:
Congratulations to You and your Wife and the expected little one!

Things are still up in the air and it'll take time for some of the dust to settle but I don't think "all is lost" with the - so called Impeachment. The Senate didn't ban Dilma from politics and the corruption charges are bogus. Problem is - I know nothing about the Vice President that was sworn in to take her place?

It will be interesting to see what moves are made next, especially - with the Senate?

I sure wish the dust could settle and people could see all those in power as they really are, and take action! The VP Michel Temer has a lot of influence and is backed by the powerful ones here:

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/19/brazils-largest-newspaper-commits-major-journalistic-fraud-to-boost-interim-president-temer/

And one thing that he takes credit for is the Olympic Games, which ran smoothly despite all the fuss about the deadlines and the budget. When asked by a journalist about what his thoughts were about the impeachment proceedings, he answered: "It's natural in a democracy." And this comes from someone who was elected with Dilma Roussef and who signed most of the documents (including the ones that brought the allegations of fraud and misapropriation on Dilma's head) with her. It seems to me that a coherent approach would be for him to step down or be accused for what he also done while on office, not just to take the post as though he did and knew nothing, if something truly criminal happened to have the impeachment proceedings.

Nancy2feathers said:
Hi latulipenoire. Congrats on the coming event of your new little one! I'm not sure if this is the thread you meant. It's loaded with lots of great info on childbirth.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32319.0.html

Thanks for the link, Nancy, I guess that's it. You were very brave to have a child at home, the way you described...

I can't think of a more beautiful person to name your baby girl after! :thup:

;D It's also my godmother's name!

Hi there latulipenoire!

Congratulations and best wishes for your family and the upcoming birth of your daughter!
That is wonderful news.

latulipenoire said:
But first I have to know what I must do to mitigate all this stressful conditions around my family.
I was wondering if there were other stressful things you might be experiencing besides the gross manipulation of your government and the new addition to your family? If you could explain a little more as to what they are, that would help us to see the bigger picture. It is a stressful time we live in but in understanding the dynamics, the upcoming changes and how the small pieces fit together as we gather them, we can strive to keep our balance and hopefully handle them day-by-day to the best of our abilities. :)

Very sorry for you country, latulipenoire, and for Dilma herself, and so very happy with the news of the birth of your little one - may L'aura bring great joy and light to both your lives and be a spark for change in your home country. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

voyageur said:
Very sorry for you country, latulipenoire, and for Dilma herself, and so very happy with the news of the birth of your little one - may L'aura bring great joy and light to both your lives and be a spark for change in your home country. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Congratulations, I'm happy for you and your family :) :flowers: :hug:

Expecting a new baby in the family is a great news. Congratulations and best wishes for your still unborn daughter. :)
I think that you have chosen a beautiful name.

Don't loose your spirit about all those bad things happening in your country. In fact, they are happening all over the world , in every country. Networking here about all that brothers and what we are noticing around us will help you to see some other perspectives, increase out Knowledge and Awareness and maybe to make better decisions in your life.

Hello latulipenoire, and congratulations on your good news. You didn't mention if this is your first, but I'm sure you know this will be a blessing for you both, with many lessons to learn.
As for Brazil, I still think it has life, but may require a change of leaders, but that is how 'democracy' works, is it not?

latulipenoire,

May everything go smooth and well for the new Laura on the way. And let's hope with what seems to be the death of your country that there will also be a new birth for the people of Brazil. It is very obvious that Dilma has a very large support from the people and the lies are not being accepted which I think is a sign of hope.

Here in the US I think we are in for a rude awakening and it looks very much like the "Valley of the Shadow" for the present and future.

We just have to keep plodding step by step through the valley as for those of us who are watching and See, there is no way to choose that old path of illusions and disillusions.

Thank you for sharing your bittersweet experience with us. :hug: :knitting:

Hi latulipenoire. Looking further I found this thread. Maybe this is the one you were thinking of?

Asking for a good pregnant/babies books
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,36989.msg545282.html#lastPost

Ina May Gaskin's book: Guide to Childbirth is an excellent book for natural childbirth info.

Just an after thought Latulipenoire, considering the political turmoil and protesting going on, they might set a curfew if things get out of hand. I know, with the baby coming, things are probably financially stretched but if you could swing it, it might not be a bad idea to stock up on a few extra food supplies and needed essentials, like paper products and bar soap. If prices begin to rise, you're ahead of the game. Even a little of something - is better than nothing at all.

Back
Top Bottom