UFO appears over Iraq

Looks also to me like a CGI work. It looks if it originally was a fata morgana of a hill in the desert and was put into this video.

Fake. Look at the opening sequence where the guys are walking away from camera, and this HUGE object is to their right. None of them at looking at it, most of them have their heads down.

If these guys were walking anywhere in the vanity of an enormous UFO, you’d think they’d have their eyes constantly FIXED on it! :jawdrop:

Alada said:
Fake. Look at the opening sequence where the guys are walking away from camera, and this HUGE object is to their right. None of them at looking at it, most of them have their heads down.

If these guys were walking anywhere in the vanity of an enormous UFO, you’d think they’d have their eyes constantly FIXED on it! :jawdrop:

Yup! The same thing occurred to me. The soldiers showed no interest in the area this "UFO" is supposed to be in. If I saw something like that, I'd be stopped in amazement staring at it; and, probably talking animatedly to the others about it.

WIN 52 said:
Pashalis said:
WIN 52 said:
It looks like the one from Belarus, seen a few days ago.

Source?

Sorry, working on an I phone.
I don't know how to do it.

It's on u-tube, shows as a related video.

If you watched that video as well you get the title of the video via your history where other members could be searching for the title of the video or it shows up again on the related videos.

The video is at

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNCKa_oxOK

It's not that I think these sightings are real, but why so many sightings lately that look the same. Just a quick search on YouTube and I had several to choose from, they had similar UFO"s.

Could it be that the stage is being set?

Set for what? I guess it's a matter of wait and see!

WIN 52 said:
The video is at

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNCKa_oxOK

It's not that I think these sightings are real, but why so many sightings lately that look the same. Just a quick search on YouTube and I had several to choose from, they had similar UFO"s.

Could it be that the stage is being set?

Set for what? I guess it's a matter of wait and see!

The video doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom