Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election

Horseofadifferentcolor said:
goyacobol said:
I can no longer support this sick system.

I vote for sanity:

I would sport that on a tshirt. I was talking last night to some friends about this whole train wreck and we were all in agreement about the pending sense of doom that is coming regardless of what evil wins. It feels like an annoying kid sibling poking at your soul on a horrible road trip and keeps saying I touched you I touched you ha ha. And the parents( evil PTB) are turning around saying just take it this all you got and don't make me pull this car over. Stuck in the back seat with a country of idiots :rolleyes:

I like your analogy. It's like we are all in the same car. I don't know where the "split" will happen that completely makes us go our separate ways but it seems like some of us are noticing others kind of dropping away from us on a personal level. It feels like "unstable gravity waves" but I think that might be what has to happen and may in the end be a good thing. :huh:

A T-shirt would make a statement for sure. :)

In short, Most Americans want Hillary in jail, not as president :

Most Americans want Hillary indicted for email scandal – poll
https://www.rt.com/usa/363759-hillary-emails-indicted-poll/

Over half of American voters surveyed in a recent poll disagree with the FBI’s decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton over her emails scandal.

A survey of 1,000 likely voters was conducted on October 18 and 19 by the polling company Rasmussen Reports. Voters were asked whether they agreed with the FBI’s decision not to file criminal charges against Hillary Clinton, despite acknowledging that she had been reckless and potentially exposed classified information to hostile countries. The results were released on Friday.

Out of the voters surveyed, 65 percent broadly agreed that Clinton had broken the law by storing confidential emails on her private server, but only 53 percent believe the FBI should have filed charges, while 39 percent agreed with the decision not to. When split between Republican and Democratic voters, the survey found that 85 percent of Clinton supporters stood by the FBI’s decision not to prosecute.

However, 92 percent of Donald Trump supporters disagreed, mirroring the opinion of their candidate, who has been vocal in criticizing Clinton for deleting 30,000 of her emails rather than handing them over to the FBI. At one point, he even promised his rival that she “would be in jail.”

“If I win,” Trump said at the presidential debate held on October 9, “I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation.”
When asked if the emails scandal was important to their vote, 70 percent of survey respondents replied that it was, out of which 49 percent said that it was very important. Only 27 percent said the issue was not important to them at all.

According to the latest data from Rasmussen Reports, Donald Trump is slightly ahead with a 43 to 41 percent margin over Hillary Clinton. However, other polls have put Hillary in the lead.

A Reuters/Ipsos poll conducted from October 14 to 20 gave Hillary 44 percent support, versus 40 for Trump. Rasmussen has been criticized for overestimating the popularity of Republican candidates in the 2010 and 2012 mid-term and presidential elections, and been accused of showing bias towards the GOP.

The 2016 presidential campaign has been an eventful one. In recent weeks, Trump has lost some supporters over remarks of a sexual nature made back in 2005, but has fired back with claims that the election system is “rigged.” If Hillary wins, some 70 percent of Republican voters believe it will be because the election was rigging by Democrats, according to the results of a Reuters poll released on Friday.

Hello! I'm looking for a little help. Someone has asked me for information concerning the record of H. Clintons actions over the years that will show why she is such a threat and hated by so many as is being raised by this election. The common view is that people are voting for Trump because Clinton is so hated and this person would like to know why that is. Yes, as you know, trying to see through the fog of lies and obfuscation has left many with a hazy mind as to whats really going on. I'm sending links from articles on SOTT after doing a search there and for me the info on Lybia is the most revealing and concerning of all.

https://www.sott.net/article/331626-In-Memoriam-5-Years-Ago-Today-US-and-NATO-Psychopaths-Butchered-Libya-and-Publicly-Murdered-Gaddafi

I've also included the stealing of billion from Haiti by the Clinton foundation and the search page of Clinton on the site. But anything that stands out to you would be appreciated. There's a lot of information there on her as you know.

Can anyone suggest articles (not radio shows) that would be particulaly informative for this person? Thanks

Re: Presidential debates 2016 between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

This article brings out some good points and "truths" - on what we're facing in the U.S. and this election.

One of the statements is this:

◾When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here.) Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count.

Westworld: A-list $100 million story of ‘human livestock’ used for ‘violent delights’ becoming aware of their slavery to hidden .01% ‘programmers’
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/10/westworld-list-100-million-story-human-livestock-used-violent-delights-wealthy-elites-becoming-aware-slavery-hidden-01-programme.html

These violent delights have violent ends

And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,

Which as they kiss, consume.” ~ Romeo and Juliet, Act 2, Scene 6

HBO’s Westworld’s two trailers that capture the storyline:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX3u0IlBBO4 (1:38 min.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuS5huqOND4 (2:10 min.)

The analogy of the creatures of Westworld existing as animals for the work and pleasure of “hidden masters” is relatively easy to present, document, and prove to anyone with intellectual integrity and moral courage to escape their programming:

◾The US is a literal rogue state empire led by neocolonial looting liars. The history is uncontested and taught to anyone taking comprehensive courses. If anyone has any refutations of this professional academic factual claim for any of this easy-to-read and documented content, please provide it.

◾US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.

◾When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here). Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count.

◾The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice. Now look to verify for yourself.

Please consider Dr. King’s 2-minute message to you admonishing that “silence is betrayal” (full 1967 speech to end the Vietnam War):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrpqnZYAB6w (2:23 min.)

Demanding arrests as the required and obvious public response rather than ‘acting’ for more abuse:

You have another option than playing day by day in a tragic-comedy of .01% wanna-be masters. Let’s be clear on the crimes we endure, which categories include:

1.Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).

2.Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.

3.Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).

US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:

◾Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.

◾Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.

In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxaZTc_3B5s (24:11 min.)

Do you have the intellectual integrity and moral courage to at least act with the honesty of a child to speak the Emperor’s New Clothes truth?

Or do you prefer programmed and stupefied denial to challenges despite available expert evidence, blind belief in dictates, and sheepish existence?

Choose carefully. Life will honor your choices.

SummerLite said:
Hello! I'm looking for a little help. Someone has asked me for information concerning the record of H. Clintons actions over the years that will show why she is such a threat and hated by so many as is being raised by this election. The common view is that people are voting for Trump because Clinton is so hated and this person would like to know why that is. Yes, as you know, trying to see through the fog of lies and obfuscation has left many with a hazy mind as to whats really going on. I'm sending links from articles on SOTT after doing a search there and for me the info on Lybia is the most revealing and concerning of all.

https://www.sott.net/article/331626-In-Memoriam-5-Years-Ago-Today-US-and-NATO-Psychopaths-Butchered-Libya-and-Publicly-Murdered-Gaddafi

I've also included the stealing of billion from Haiti by the Clinton foundation and the search page of Clinton on the site. But anything that stands out to you would be appreciated. There's a lot of information there on her as you know.

Can anyone suggest articles (not radio shows) that would be particulaly informative for this person? Thanks

I don't know if the person is into watching videos, but those three surely have a lot of Killarys criminal records in it:

https://youtu.be/0EGBOMvBrZw

https://youtu.be/BUeHZMfQ-Uc

https://youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY

Just a little glimpse on the popularity of both candidates, did a quick look around at Reddit:

/r/The_Donald - 240,832 subscribers
/r/hillaryclinton - 32,193 subscribers

Which is quite a difference, and as a fun fact, /r/HillaryForPrison/ has 60,436 subscribers, almost double than Hillary's subreddit. :lol:

Re: Presidential debates 2016 between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

This guy reminds me of Trump - He's running for Governor of West Virginia, a Billionaire that runs and owns 102 businesses - yet also owes "Millions" in back taxes?

Last time I checked, if you were behind in a few mortgage payments, the Bank started Foreclosure and if you were behind in taxes, the IRS could take control of all your assets, leaving you with nothing? How do these Millionaire/Billionaires get away with these practices - without losing everything or spending any time in jail? Then they're attracted to Government positions - even the White House? I just don't understand Politics!

West Virginia candidate for governor owes millions in taxes
https://www.yahoo.com/news/west-virginia-candidate-governor-owes-millions-taxes-141852037--finance.html

A book on Killary's past crimes:

The Clintons' War on Women, by Robert Morrow and Roger Stone

Re: Presidential election 2016: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

Someone is obviously trying to take down Hillary with the leaked emails. Logic says its someone (or more than one) inside her camp. They pass the info to wikileaks and it's out. There's not much the establishment can do about that.

I also think there's a large dose of wishful thinking going on among the establishment people on this score. They figure they can secure the win for Hillary by manipulating voters with "anyone but Trump" and their connections within most of the mainstream media.

Maybe I'm placing too much faith in the average American voter, but it seems to me that it's at least possible that a lot of people in the US are aware or feel, at some level, that they're being manipulated by being 'forced' to vote for Hillary because "anyone but Trump".

The normal human response to this kind of attempted manipulation is, very often, to 'kick back' and do the opposite of what you're 'supposed' to do, if only out of bloody-minded contrariness.

I'm sure when this was recorded, given his recent film "Michael Moore in Trumpland" where he extols the virtues of Hillary, but in this 4 minute segment of a talk, Moore pretty much sums up what I mean.

https://youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY

Joe said:
[...]

Maybe I'm placing too much faith in the average American voter, but it seems to me that it's at least possible that a lot of people in the US are aware or feel, at some level, that they're being manipulated by being 'forced' to vote for Hillary because "anyone but Trump".

The normal human response to this kind of attempted manipulation is, very often, to 'kick back' and do the opposite of what you're 'supposed' to do, if only out of bloody-minded contrariness.

[...]

There was recently a not so serious poll of young people, so called millenials, taken at the Umass Lowell, where 1.200 people were asked and it was stated:

Nearly a quarter of Americans ages 18 to 35 would rather see a giant meteor strike the Earth than see either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump in the White House, according to the new UMass Lowell/Odyssey Millennials poll released today.

Further keyfindings of the poll are:

• Millennials do not seem happy about their choices for president and may not vote.
  • Appears that the majority of likely voters among Sanders' supporters are voting for Clinton.
  • Millennials view Trump negatively by every metric in this survey.
  • Clinton's approval rating is 56% among registered voters compared with Sanders at 73% and Obama at 71%.

_https://www.uml.edu/News/press-releases/2016/odyssey-poll-10182016.aspx

All study details can be found here:

_https://www.uml.edu/Research/public-opinion/polls/default.aspx

The third video from Project Veritas has been released:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

Joe said:
I'm not sure when this was recorded, given his recent film "Michael Moore in Trumpland" where he extols the virtues of Hillary, but in this 4 minute segment of a talk, Moore pretty much sums up what I mean.

https://youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY

In the comment section of this video I found this testimony, it felt very real and very touching, I think a lot of people is resonating with MM's words.

Global Warming Skeptic23 hours ago (edited)

I'm not a fan of Michael Moore at all, think he's a left wing version of Alex Jones. I can't stand his movies.

But I'll tell you this.

I'm from Ohio, Toledo, just south of Detroit, and my entire family's history is from that area. I have within my mind the stories from my mother, and the experiences from my childhood, what my family was like and how the collapse of the Rust Belt meant.

What Michael Moore said here resonates, because that's EXACTLY why I became Conservative, and why I am infuriated. We have Michelle Obama who talks about how South Chicago is great. Yeah, it's EASY to sit in your -flicking- executive mansion to say how South Chicago is not hell when you don't have to live there and are stuck there because your family is too poor to leave. That's EASY.

It's EASY to talk about how great downtown Detroit & Cleveland are while gangs are shooting each other every day, where police arrive not to fight crime, but to investigate a dead body found behind a gas station, places where people often bury their own dead in their back yards.

My family once had it great in Ohio. We were making $50/hr in today's money making cars. Black, White, Hispanic, Cuban, Irish. We all had it made. While the rest of the country was whining about race issues, there were none. Everybody had a decent home a decent living. It all falls apart because someone in LBJ figured out that if you promise welfare and impoverish people, they will want to vote Democrat, and then the politics of the poverty vote began and over the past 50 -flicking- years, people, which ended up mostly being minorities, were suddenly told that the downfall of Detroit, Toledo, Cleveland, South Chicago, etc... was normal and that the cities were great.

That is not a compliment. That's a statement of expectation, that people living in our inner cities shouldn't expect anything better. It's a statement that says people should be happy living next to abandoned 100 year old crack houses on streets which are 50 years old or more, places with more squatters than actual residents, schools that serve as abandoned shelters for homeless people, whose only form of warmth is building an indoor campfire, and they drink their problems away with the little money they get from panhandling (and panhandling is probably the best of the money earning methods).

Yet Michelle Obama has the gull to come on national TV and tell us how great living in those places is. NOBODY should expect to live in that, and nobody should be expected to live in that.

If you want to see the crowd's reaction while MM was talking, here is the video for this talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc&t=0s

Yeah, that part resonated, but you have to see the whole 1hr 13min 'documentary' Michael Moore in Trumpland (from which that part was excerpted I now realize) to see that Moore is completely delusional.

Back
Top Bottom