Ghost in the house

N

Nico

I've just made a dream, I was in a appartment and I was searching for a girl friend I might be a little attach to. The appartment was very messy and while I was seeking with anguish, I was seeing on the corner of my eyes a shadow, a presence of a woman. In the dream I fell asleep, and my body felt like whirling and circling on a energetic level : becoming possess. I woke up feeling like that.

I was thinking that the appartment was my mind, and this time it's a bit messy I have to confess, I am in transition seeking to a new way to lead life. And it came with certain emotions. So maybe this wandering appeals some "entities" to make their claim to stalk me. A great way to welcome some more beliefs and wild emotions, I feel calmer after that because the only way I 've felt to overcome this is to attain peace.

And I remember that the C's tell that we may also have been program through the 4D, so it leaves some others understandings to attain.

Nico said:
I've just made a dream, I was in a appartment and I was searching for a girl friend I might be a little attach to. The appartment was very messy and while I was seeking with anguish, I was seeing on the corner of my eyes a shadow, a presence of a woman. In the dream I fell asleep, and my body felt like whirling and circling on a energetic level : becoming possess. I woke up feeling like that.

I was thinking that the appartment was my mind, and this time it's a bit messy I have to confess, I am in transition seeking to a new way to lead life. And it came with certain emotions. So maybe this wandering appeals some "entities" to make their claim to stalk me. A great way to welcome some more beliefs and wild emotions, I feel calmer after that because the only way I 've felt to overcome this is to attain peace.

Well, for what it worth, at the beginning of last month I also had a dream with a ghost in it. In the dream it was a classroom setting, and during a class a ghost entered through the cracks of a poorly closed door. The ghost looked green and like an ugly and spooky woman. She just walked around all the students and smiled in a scary way. I never had a dream with ghosts before, so just attributed it to my dream stone's "imagination".

But then, on the very next day I got seriously sick with sinusitis and bronchitis. And only now it is clear that this ghost symbolized a "foreign influence" that slipped through the cracks in personal defenses. Basically, it was a warning and a representation of an already incubating infection.

Sure, each situation is different, and each dream is personal, but your caution sounds plausible. So it would be a good idea to think about possible things you are missing or not paying attention to. Or if you are experiencing any emotions that are more hindrance than help, and if you have any cracks in your personal defenses. fwiw.

But then, on the very next day I got seriously sick with sinusitis and bronchitis.

The next day my so called "boss" has tried to push me over her control with the excuse of time spending at work. Turmoil and calmness where rubbing each other in that little room where she takes me apart. Her eyes are like owl eyes and the image that define her the most is this extraordinary attention seeking and hypnosis through these eyes. If intentions of others looking at you can be felt, so I have felt this confusing fear that she puts for control.

And the dream was like the previous energetic feeling I was talking about : a confusing shadow that stalks in the corner of the eyes.

I ask myself afterwards, for what purpose chasing a shadow is ? Is this world made for disturbing the Peace ? And what can disturb Peace ?

Back
Top Bottom