Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Trump continues to piss of the establishment, this time about the so called "russian hacking", in chronological order:

Trump said:
The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

Trump said:
Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!

Trump said:
"@FoxNews: Julian Assange on U.S. media coverage: “It’s very dishonest.” #Hannity " More dishonest than anyone knows

Trump said:
Somebody hacked the DNC but why did they not have "hacking defense" like the RNC has and why have they not responded to the terrible things they did and said (like giving the questions to the debate to H). A total double standard! Media, as usual, gave them a pass.

Trump said:
Republicans must be careful in that the Dems own the failed ObamaCare disaster, with its poor coverage and massive premium increases like the 116% hike in Arizona. Also, deductibles are so high that it is practically useless. Don't let the Schumer clowns out of this web massive increases of ObamaCare will take place this year and Dems are to blame for the mess. It will fall of its own weight - be careful!

I hesitate to mention the possibility that Obama may not be ejected due to a military coup d'état. I certainly don't want this to be in our "timeline" but I see others are "anticipating" the possibility. I suppose it is possible and I have been thinking about it for quite awhile. It would send "chills up my spine" in a very negative way and I hope this scenario is not what the Cs meant about the 40 days reference.

I have found some videos posted on YouTube by a man who lives in Denver, Colorado who "claims" to know various military retired officers that he keeps in touch with. He could be a disinfo source and I hope this actually is the case but if he is telling the truth as he sees it we could be in for some stormy weather in the U.S..

He also seems to be more convinced that there is a factual basis for the "pizzagate" leaks. At least he seems to be telling the "truth" as he sees it.

Here is one of his latest videos (Dec 30th):

https://youtu.be/_eKqy4UEs7g

This is one that I hope I am wrong about. :(

Of course who really needs a military coup d'état if Trump and Pense are as good as a Clinton and Caine to serve their masters.

I watch too much YouTube I guess. This one is the result of checking out other Twitterites and finding interesting topics.

I found the following to be fascinating in the description of the bloodlines and the Jesuits:

https://youtu.be/YtRBexcpFTA

goyacobol said:
Of course who really needs a military coup d'état if Trump and Pense are as good as a Clinton and Caine to serve their masters.

I watch too much YouTube I guess. This one is the result of checking out other Twitterites and finding interesting topics.

I found the following to be fascinating in the description of the bloodlines and the Jesuits:

There are sites that push this 'theory', but I don't think it matches up to reality. Reality shows me that the PTB do not want Trump anywhere near the White House. And are using all of their powers at their disposal to make sure it doesn't happen. How the Jesuits fit in is anybody's guess. But I would guess that the Consortium does not have dissenters. That is, factions that are working against one another.

Hello H2O said:
goyacobol said:

There are sites that push this 'theory', but I don't think it matches up to reality. Reality shows me that the PTB do not want Trump anywhere near the White House. And are using all of their powers at their disposal to make sure it doesn't happen. How the Jesuits fit in is anybody's guess. But I would guess that the Consortium does not have dissenters. That is, factions that are working against one another.

I don't "like" either scenario. I guess it is using our intent to not "go" there that may be more important. I think there is some validity to both scenarios but I can't prove either one. If the PTB don't want Trump in there then the military coup d'état may be a stronger possibility I suppose. I am trying to just observe and observe what others are observing. This in not a "push" in either direction. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall at those Consortium meetings I think. The above video talks about the Hegelian Dialectic aspect of it.

Pence (future wise president under Trump) reinforces, that all the promises from the campaign will be punched through, as soon as Trump is in office, starting with Obamacare:

Pence said:
“We’re going to be in the promise-keeping business,” Pence said. “It will literally begin on day one. Before the end of the day, we can anticipate that the president-elect will be in the Oval Office taking action, to both repeal executive orders and also set into motion through executive action promises that were made on the campaign trail.”

He did not specify whether these executive orders would include changes to the healthcare system but, in New York, Trump’s incoming press secretary Sean Spicer reportedly suggested that they would. The orders will come “within hours of being sworn in”, he was quoted as saying.

Pence, a former six-term congressman, had been on Capitol Hill when Obamacare was signed into law in 2010, he continued. “I remember all those promises. We were told if you like your doctor, you can keep him: not true. We were told if you like your health insurance, you can keep it: not true. We were told the cost of health insurance would go down: not true.”

He added: “The American people have sent new leadership here because Obamacare has failed. It has been rejected by the American people.”

Democrats hope to exploit Republican divisions over how to replace Obamacare and at what speed. But Pence seems determined to make criticism of Obamacare a rallying point, with a PR offensive imminent.

“As the president-elect said today, and as I admonished members of the House Republican conference today, it’s important that we remind the American people of what they already know about Obamacare, that the promises that were made were all broken, and I expect you’ll see an effort in the days ahead to talk about the facts around Obamacare,” Pence said.

Ryan also argued that Obamacare was in urgent need of repair, but sought to quell fears that millions of people would lose heath insurance. He told the press conference: “So much damage has already been done to the country.

“Obamacare is a story of broken promise after broken promise after broken promise, followed by failing programmes, higher premiums, higher deductibles, so we want to make sure that as we give relief to people from Obamacare we do it in a transition that doesn’t pull the rug out from anybody during that transition period. That’s the point that we’re all trying to make.”

Asked for specifics, however, Ryan replied: “We have a plan to replace it. We have plenty of ideas to replace it and you’ll see as the weeks and months unfold what we’re talking about replacing it with: how you can get better choices with lower prices by not having a government taking over our healthcare which is causing all this problem in the first place.”

https://youtu.be/edViSsjz7Us

Holy Moly, it really seems that Trump and Co. really want to start from day one, to push against the establishment hard. At seems like very rough times and fragile times are ahead. Hope Trump and Co. really do what they proclaim (it all looks like it), how long that will hold I dunno...

And what comes then, I don't even want to imagine.

Donald Trump to Hold Jan. 11 Press Conference in New York:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-to-hold-jan-11-press-conference-in-new-york-1483490261

More tweets from Trump:

Trump said:
The Democrats, lead by head clown Chuck Schumer, know how bad ObamaCare is and what a mess they are in. Instead of working to fix it, they do the typical political thing and BLAME. The fact is ObamaCare was a lie from the beginning."Keep you doctor, keep your plan!" It is time for Republicans & Democrats to get together and come up with a healthcare plan that really works - much less expensive & FAR BETTER!

Trump said:
The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

Trump said:
Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WAY! Build plant in U.S. or pay big border tax.

Women's march an 'entry point' for a new activist wave
_http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/05/womens-march-searches-themes-amid-concern-trump-gop-congress/96199000/
There’s grief over Hillary Clinton’s election loss among the 200,000 women planning to march on Washington the day after Donald Trump’s inauguration Jan. 20, but those organizing the Women's March on Washington said the event is about far more than that.

Skipping down
The women planning to gather in Washington on Jan. 21 haven't been corralled by an outside interest group. They started responding to a Facebook event page created by retired Hawaii attorney Teresa Shook on election night. They're coming on their own, mainly on chartered buses from large cities and smaller locales or are driving or flying themselves.

Skipping down
They enlisted star power and support from a previous generation of activists: labor leader and civil rights activist Dolores Huerta joins feminist icon Gloria Steinem and civil rights activist Harry Belafonte as honorary co-chairs.

Did the CIA Use Gloria Steinem to Subvert the Feminist Movement?
Posted: October 13, 2015 in Feminism
_https://stuartjeannebramhall.com/2015/10/13/did-the-cia-use-gloria-steinem-to-subvert-the-feminist-movement/

https://youtu.be/4HRUEqyZ7p8

Gloria Steinem Targeted Black Women: Feminist Spy for The CIA!.mp4
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU0jb61cM_k

Living in America :umm:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58

Pashalis said:
More tweets from Trump:
[...]

Next one from Trump about the "Hackings" and the recent revalation from the FBI that the never even looked at the server:

Trump said:
So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?

goyacobol said:
I hesitate to mention the possibility that Obama may not be ejected due to a military coup d'état. I certainly don't want this to be in our "timeline" but I see others are "anticipating" the possibility. I suppose it is possible and I have been thinking about it for quite awhile. It would send "chills up my spine" in a very negative way and I hope this scenario is not what the Cs meant about the 40 days reference.

I have found some videos posted on YouTube by a man who lives in Denver, Colorado who "claims" to know various military retired officers that he keeps in touch with. He could be a disinfo source and I hope this actually is the case but if he is telling the truth as he sees it we could be in for some stormy weather in the U.S..

He also seems to be more convinced that there is a factual basis for the "pizzagate" leaks. At least he seems to be telling the "truth" as he sees it.

I listened to most of it and I think he is making too much out of too little. Basically, he says that Obama is trying to start WWIII before Trump gets to power, and that because of that he will remain president. What his insider friends are telling him is that they are being pressured not to express their support for Trump. Apart from that, there is a lot of speculation based on sightings of what they think are FEMA camps and equipment, and things we already know from the news: the US stance on Syria, the terror attacks in Turkey, the "Russian hackers", etc.

If their plan was to start WWIII right away, they could have behaved much more aggressively, for example by imposing a no-fly zone over Syria and shooting down Russian and Syrian airplanes. But they couldn't, for both political and military reasons. They still see Russia as the enemy, but they won't confront that country directly unless they are sure to have the world on their side and that they can win such a war without paying too big a price for it. I don't see that happening anytime in the near future.

Windmill knight said:
goyacobol said:

I listened to most of it and I think he is making too much out of too little. Basically, he says that Obama is trying to start WWIII before Trump gets to power, and that because of that he will remain president. What his insider friends are telling him is that they are being pressured not to express their support for Trump. Apart from that, there is a lot of speculation based on sightings of what they think are FEMA camps and equipment, and things we already know from the news: the US stance on Syria, the terror attacks in Turkey, the "Russian hackers", etc.

If their plan was to start WWIII right away, they could have behaved much more aggressively, for example by imposing a no-fly zone over Syria and shooting down Russian and Syrian airplanes. But they couldn't, for both political and military reasons. They still see Russia as the enemy, but they won't confront that country directly unless they are sure to have the world on their side and that they can win such a war without paying too big a price for it. I don't see that happening anytime in the near future.

I concur with Windmill knight.

Dave Hodges (The Common Sense Show), has links with Steve Quayle, and Hagmann & Hagmann.

They all have this distorted Christian, perspective, that they hold as a foundation that draw many too there sites.

They are all very pro Israel, and very anti Russia, with Red Dawn fear tactics. With a lot of flip flopping, between good guys, and bad guys.

What's is kind of wired, is that other seemingly good channels give them air time, and mirror some of there ideas.

The likes of which are SGT Report, Economic Collapse New's UT, Info Wars, Jeff Rense, John Moore Show, and the like's.

Take it all with grain of salt. Many are trying to paint a time line, and an enemy. But very few ever come close to what the session's have to offer.

IMO.

Russia scales down military presence in Syria, Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier to leave first — RT News
https://www.rt.com/news/372804-syria-military-russia-kuznetsov/

This might be a subtle clue for us - the people - that in their recent communications Trump and Putin already agreed that they will make the war craziness take the backseat in Syria, thus no more need of that much military hardware.

Hello all,

This seems to be the most appropriate thread for my post on the senate intelligence hearings last night, so here it goes...

Disclaimer: I was cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry during parts of this, so I missed some bits.

I find myself unfortunately fascinated by media spectacles from time to time, so I got hooked on watching the Senate intelligence hearing yesterday evening on the much vaunted Russian hacking of USA's pristine democratic process.

For those of you who enjoy the sensation of your mind, heart and soul exploding, here is a link to the entire proceeding:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaHRqbnlPjE

It is, as you might expect, an echo chamber of unfounded hysteria about Russia punctuated by obviously prepping a fellow named Clapper, titled I think as the Director of National Intelligence, about what his attitudes about drawing conclusions for the president-elect should be.

A particularly nasty, little turd (excuse my language but I think I am justified) named Lindsey Graham, a prominent Republican, seemed to have fallen in love with the term "throwing rocks" at Russia and that it is time to do so (to see JUST the on-the-nose poetry of throwing stones _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaHRqbnlPjE).

No good news here, folks... Just a chillingly uniform conversation about why the US needs to suit up for bullying yet another nation...

Interestingly enough, during the last 20 or 30 minutes of the hearing, a Republican Senator from the state of North Carolina named Thom Tillis urged caution about "throwing stones from a glass house" and cited an academic publication that I have seen mentioned either on SOTT or zerohedge (or both) in the last few months that mentioned (from memory!!!) over eighty instances of the US trying to influence elections and for Russia over thirty. He added (paraphrasing), "not including regime changes."

Back
Top Bottom