Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Looks like a SJW twitter account that advocates violent disruption during Trump's inauguration got hacked and their stuff posted online: _http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/breaking-disruptj20-far-left-terror-groups-twitter-account-hacked-documents-posted-online/

I watched this video last night about what awaits a Trump presidency. At some point the guy says that Trump would have everything in place to start a military dictatorship if he wanted. At first I thought the remark was over the top; however, now I think he has a point in the sense that IF social unrest is strong and prolonged during his term (and those DisruptJ20 guys do sound quite crazy!), then he already has the legal and police-state apparatus in place, as it was created by Bush and Obama, so it would be very easy for him to just make use of it. He might even be forced into it.

Anyway, I leave the video here because I think it provides a good summarized perspective of how many variables and how many potential conflicts will be at play during his presidency, both domestically and internationally.

https://youtu.be/1MmfCX2H7N8

[quote author= Windmill knight]I watched this video last night about what awaits a Trump presidency. At some point the guy says that Trump would have everything in place to start a military dictatorship if he wanted. At first I thought the remark was over the top; however, now I think he has a point in the sense that IF social unrest is strong and prolonged during his term (and those DisruptJ20 guys do sound quite crazy!), then he already has the legal and police-state apparatus in place, as it was created by Bush and Obama, so it would be very easy for him to just make use of it. He might even be forced into it.[/quote]

lol, 16 years of building a police state only to hand it over to your enemies. That's another miscalculation on their behalf. I hope Trump makes good of use it. Draining the swamp can't come soon enough.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Windmill knight]I watched this video last night about what awaits a Trump presidency. At some point the guy says that Trump would have everything in place to start a military dictatorship if he wanted. At first I thought the remark was over the top; however, now I think he has a point in the sense that IF social unrest is strong and prolonged during his term (and those DisruptJ20 guys do sound quite crazy!), then he already has the legal and police-state apparatus in place, as it was created by Bush and Obama, so it would be very easy for him to just make use of it. He might even be forced into it.

lol, 16 years of building a police state only to hand it over to your enemies. That's another miscalculation on their behalf. I hope Trump makes good of use it. Draining the swamp can't come soon enough.
[/quote]

Well, it seems to me that the only way Trump will be able to navigate in the circumstances is by appropriating almost dictatorial powers to himself. That's not a good thing. It's almost like he's being forced into that position, too. Pretty creepy situation.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Windmill knight]I watched this video last night about what awaits a Trump presidency. At some point the guy says that Trump would have everything in place to start a military dictatorship if he wanted. At first I thought the remark was over the top; however, now I think he has a point in the sense that IF social unrest is strong and prolonged during his term (and those DisruptJ20 guys do sound quite crazy!), then he already has the legal and police-state apparatus in place, as it was created by Bush and Obama, so it would be very easy for him to just make use of it. He might even be forced into it.

[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for. :)

While I enjoy watching the show and find Trump's handling of the MSM and Washington and world elite interesting, there have been times when I wonder if the more hidden PTB had this in mind: To use their puppet liberal elites to become so insane that "normal" people would accept a redo of events leading up to WWII just to be rid of the left's obnoxious and dangerous hypocrisy.

I know lots of conservatives. Many of whom appear to have more critical-thinking skills than the liberals I'm familiar with. Still, some of those conservatives would love to bash in the heads of liberals who foment lies and violent protests. Conservatives really detest those PC persons who try to force a skewed world view on anyone who doesn't agree with them. Many conservatives point out that the left has gone crazy with its identity politics and needs to be stopped, but it could get out of hand.

Remember, the C's said that the events in Germany during the 30s and 40s was a trial run.

Wait and see.

It appears as if the new faces in the coming Trump Administration are almost if not just as Russophobic as the previous lot. Then again, they might just be saying things to get past the vetting process, much like the answer to the CIA vetting question in Syria to the "moderate" opposition was: "Yes, Sir, I am a true blue moderate figther".

I have certainly looked forward to the leaving of Samantha Powers, but is her replacement just a clone?
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201701181049735214-haley-russia-sanctions/
Washington Cannot Trust Moscow, Must Be Cautious - US Ambassador to UN Nominee
1049736262.jpg

The United States should be careful when dealing with Russia because Moscow cannot be trusted, the nominee for US Ambassador to United Nations Nikki Haley said in her confirmation hearing before the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — She also commented the US sanctions against Russia and said that they should be maintained until there is a dramatic shift in Moscow's foreign policy. "We always have to be cautious. I don’t think that we can trust them. I think we have to make sure that we try and see what we can get from them before we give to them," Haley told the Senate Foreign relations Committee.

"I think [the sanctions] should be preserved, and I don't think they should be lifted until we see a strong change from Russian government," Haley said.

Moscow should show positive actions before Washington removes sanctions against Russia, the nominee for US Ambassador to the United Nations said. "I think that Russia has to have positive actions before we lift any sanctions off Russia."

Time will tell if she truly is Russophobic, but on what she says, things don't look too promising.

On the other hand, if the aim is to knock of Trump very early in the game and thus let Pence become the new president, then certainly the establishment will be happy with an establishment team already in place; and the right side of the political spectrum will get a similar disappointment to the one that the left side got when they believed in Obama's "Change we can believe in" slogans. But in that scenario, the question is whether the disappointed Trump voters will be as easily silenced during a republican demonstration as the left were silenced by Obama.

Windmill knight said:
I watched this video last night about what awaits a Trump presidency. At some point the guy says that Trump would have everything in place to start a military dictatorship if he wanted. At first I thought the remark was over the top; however, now I think he has a point in the sense that IF social unrest is strong and prolonged during his term (and those DisruptJ20 guys do sound quite crazy!), then he already has the legal and police-state apparatus in place, as it was created by Bush and Obama, so it would be very easy for him to just make use of it. He might even be forced into it.

Anyway, I leave the video here because I think it provides a good summarized perspective of how many variables and how many potential conflicts will be at play during his presidency, both domestically and internationally.

https://youtu.be/1MmfCX2H7N8

:offtopic:

Caught this Book review on You Tube by the author BRAD SCHREIBER "REVOLUTION’S END".

He point's out (which I didn't know), that SWAT teams had it's advent with the Militarization of the police state back in the 70's.

Which was at the SLA shootout, and burn out by the LAPD in South Central Los Angeles. Against Donald DeFreeze of the SLA.

All orchestrated by non other than the CIA.

This whole inauguration continues to indicate's CIA infiltration, and or possible attempted sabotaging of Trump from being seated. As stated already.

Through gross intimidation, infiltration, and fear tact's. Typical traits of COINTELPRO.

Which is the finger print of the psychopaths meatlity of wishfull thinking.

I pray he gets a chance. The first 100 days should reveal the true agenda.

There are notes associated the show. Calfornia is owned and operated today by the CIA IMO.

REVOLUTION’S END: The Patty Hearst Kidnapping, Mind Control And The Secret History OF THE SLA

https://youtu.be/B7MYO94Lamo

I don't think the Bush's will be attending the Inauguration?

Former US President George H. W. Bush has been moved to intensive care at the Houston Methodist Hospital in the state of Texas and he is now in stable condition, his press office said in a statement.

Ex-US President George H. W. Bush Transferred to Intensive Care
https://sputniknews.com/us/201701181049741271-george-bush-hospital/

The release explained that the ex-president arrived at the hospital with an acute respiratory problem stemming from pneumonia. Doctors performed necessary procedures, the release added.

"President Bush is stable and resting comfortably in the ICU, where he will remain for observation," the statement confirmed.

The president’s wife, Barbara, has also been admitted to the Houston Methodist Hospital this morning as a precaution after experiencing fatigue and cough, according to the release.

Former US President George H.W. Bush has been admitted to hospital with an undetermined condition, his chief of staff said Wednesday.

George H.W. Bush Taken to Hospital in Houston – Chief of Staff
https://sputniknews.com/us/201701181049708909-bush-hospital-houston/

She said doctors had several theories about his condition but the 41st president of the United States was responding to treatment, the outlet said
adding he had been taken to hospital with a broken neck bone six months before.

"He's there [at Houston Methodist Hospital]. He's fine and he's doing really well," Jean Becker said, as quoted by Houston Chronicle.

NormaRegula said:
bjorn said:

Be careful what you wish for. :)

While I enjoy watching the show and find Trump's handling of the MSM and Washington and world elite interesting, there have been times when I wonder if the more hidden PTB had this in mind: To use their puppet liberal elites to become so insane that "normal" people would accept a redo of events leading up to WWII just to be rid of the left's obnoxious and dangerous hypocrisy.

I know lots of conservatives. Many of whom appear to have more critical-thinking skills than the liberals I'm familiar with. Still, some of those conservatives would love to bash in the heads of liberals who foment lies and violent protests. Conservatives really detest those PC persons who try to force a skewed world view on anyone who doesn't agree with them. Many conservatives point out that the left has gone crazy with its identity politics and needs to be stopped, but it could get out of hand.

Remember, the C's said that the events in Germany during the 30s and 40s was a trial run.

Wait and see.[/quote]

It's tricky, but getting all authoritarian is necessary to drain the swamp. I doubt the PTB will take their loses and go with Trump. And when you are at war these people, any halfway response leaves you open. You either fight them or you don't. But it's all recipe for disaster nonetheless. :(

Putin weighted in the possibility that a Maiden US coup is underway against Trump. I hope that Putin will support Trump best he can, he also helped Erdogan during Turkey's coup. Putin probably even saved him.

2/3 months back Trump said during a rally that his goal is a peacefull regime chance. I don't believe that is possible. Chances are that it's going to get very ugly if he tries. Trump needs to have a list ready of people ready to be round up. And with that I mean the PTB and their media lackey's.

And yes, Trump will be painted as the new 'Hitler' if he does so. But if he informs the public about the deep state and their crimes including 9/11. He might get all the support necessary to do what needs to be done...?

I doubt Trump will launch the first shot. The PTB will do that propably? If that happens Trump needs to react. Knowing it can all be a trap.

Character Assassination of James O'Keefe. Damage control?

I appreciate SOTT's rational feedback of what could, still be the questionable motive's of James O'Keefe. He has just uploaded a recent video of the results of his action's.
Still not sure who are the elements that are behind the curtain now?????????? Thanks!

SOTT : Comments

https://www.sott.net/article/339847-Project-Veritas-investigation-claims-far-left-groups-plotting-shut-down-of-Trump-inauguration-ball-But-counter-sting-videos-turn-tables-on-O-Keefe
Comment: Hang on though; they did actually discuss exactly that. So while they may have been stringing O'Keefe's people along by meeting with them at Comet Ping-Pong restaurant, they nevertheless are seen and heard on tape talking about how to shut down the inauguration ceremonies. Additionally, those discussions may well have been instigated and led by O'Keefe's activist, but why would savvy leftists then risk incriminating themselves by enjoining the discussions and ham up the notion of a 'Trump inauguration disruption' plot?

Comment: It smells like COINTELPRO alright (namely, aligning oneself very closely with the operatives and methods of a group, but only to later discredit it), but it's not exactly clear who's on first.

O'Keefe does apparently use dirty tricks - which he probably learned from Republican mentors like Karl Rove, Andrew Breitbart and other experienced operatives - but that doesn't mean that all his findings are rendered false. That Democrat-connected people organized the instigation of violence at Trump rallies, for example, is almost certainly legit.

At what point does O'Keefe's (and others') tactics stray into 'creating the reality they want to see'?

Project Veritas doesn't really need to catch people plotting disruption on tape: a lot of people have already publicly announced their intention to do so. They are not necessarily connected via groups and networks. Rather, they're basically liberal snowflakes connected by ideology and psychological make-up.

San Fransisco Gate slams James O'Keefe
Far-Right Flips Out Over Obviously Fake Company Claiming To Pay Trump Protesters
on Jan 17, 2017 11:30 am
http://sfist.com/2017/01/17/demand_protest_paid_protest_fake_co.php
More likely Demand Protest could be linked to someone like fake news wunderkind James O'Keefe, the guy behind the 2009 "pimp" hoax involving Acorn and the 2015 hoax videos about Planned Parenthood harvesting fetus organs, and who the HuffPo reports was recently caught by activists on the left attempting to bribe them with large sums of money to incite a riot or "shut down a bridge" during Trump's inauguration.
Lot's Links within

Latest Developments in #DisruptJ20 Plot to Shutdown Presidential Inauguration
veritasvisuals
Published on Jan 18, 2017

https://youtu.be/hLjI915Zw9A
James O'Keefe provides updates about our meetings with law enforcement officials, how the protesters are scaling back their plans because of the Veritas videos, and HuffPo's validation of the #DisruptJ20 videos released earlier this week.

The Huff-Po went all out with this one ....

The Legitimate President
_http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84

The evidence is clear. Courts must use the broad discretionary powers with which they are vested to enjoin Donald Trump, an illegitimate president, from taking office.

Hillary Clinton is the rightful President-elect of the United States. NOT

angelburst29 said:
The Huff-Po went all out with this one ....

The Legitimate President
_http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84

The evidence is clear. Courts must use the broad discretionary powers with which they are vested to enjoin Donald Trump, an illegitimate president, from taking office.

Hillary Clinton is the rightful President-elect of the United States. NOT

Just recycling a bunch of old lies. Hoping to put a fresh face on it. It is extremely inflammatory though, and very dangerous talk. It seems they want to keep the fires burning.

What next?

A man attempted to set himself on fire in front of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday in protest of President-elect Donald Trump.

Anti-Trump Protester Tries to Set Himself on Fire in Front of DC Trump Hotel (Videos)
http://freebeacon.com/politics/anti-trump-protestor-attempt-set-fire-front-dc-trump-hotel/

The unidentified 45-year-old male from California was hospitalized and is being treated for burns on 10 percent of his body, the New York Post reported.

The protester lit himself on fire using an accelerant and a lighter.

“We elected somebody who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States,” the protester said.

The Trump International Hotel is located on Pennsylvania Avenue mere blocks away from the White House. The lavish hotel is the renovated Old Post Office Building and was opened in October.

The coin’s obverse features Trump’s profile image as well as an inscription: "Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America" and the country’s flag

Russian arms foundry mints one-kilo silver ‘In Trump We Trust’ commemorative coin
http://tass.com/society/925803

January 18, 2017 - Metal workers from a Russian weapons foundry, known as Art-Grani located in the Urals city of Zlatoust have minted a silver coin weighing one kilogram containing the profile of US President-elect Donald J. Trump, the manufacturers' press service said on Wednesday.

We have produced the first coin of the Donald Trump collection. This is a limited edition dedicated to Trump’s inauguration and will consist of 25 silver coins, 15 silver and gold coins and five gold coins," the Art-Grani foundry’s press service said.

Each coin weighs about one kilogram and is 12 centimeters in diameter. The coin’s obverse features Trump’s profile image as well as an inscription "Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America" and the country’s flag. The reverse bears the image of the Statue of Liberty with the US flag on the backdrop and the inscriptions "In Trump We Trust" and "The United States of America."

The press service said one of the coins will be sent to Trump who is set to take office on January 20.

Why not just declare himself King, and do away with Washington DC and politics altogether.
If there's a way to do that, he probably already knows about it.
The first step in breaking the system, might be to
Refuse to reside at the corporate headquarters.
Opting out of the White House and announcing that he plans to live at the tower in New York, might be the
Real reason the District of Columbia personnel are panicky, might be because without residency in D.C ,there is no binding contract.
Maybe, by refusing the devils living room, the actual corporate CEO contract, has to many loopholes?

The power was designed and is maintained with residence within the State of New Columbia, anyone not within its borders is not bound by the rule of its narrow and limited influence and, what an interesting idea that is!

And accordingly, He may be a very, very real threat to the powers that be, more so than most of us can even imagine. This entire situation is so new, that anything could happen, but assuming
Trump has an actual plan/agenda..how it will play out , outside the corporate management district of Washinton D.C will probably be the
Most fascinating thing that has happened here within the past few hundred years.

Back
Top Bottom