Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Re: Re: Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

mkrnhr said:
Scottie said:
Ant22 said:
Well, those liberals seem to have a very liberal attitude to the definition of 'appropriate behaviour' and 'mental issues' because this guy is acting like he should be kept in a room with duvets on the walls and no door knobs. Seriously, it's quite bad to see a 5 year old pull a tantrum in a public place when they want ice cream. But seeing a grown up person do this is a pretty advanced level of loco.

:lol2:

I'm gonna borrow your comments for FB...

Sorry to ask but are we sure it's a "guy"? I can't figure out with all the clothing... :rolleyes: If it's the case, the good news would be that even the most liberal woman in the world wouldn't pass his genes to the next generations.
;D
I had thought all along that it was a woman too. Perhaps 'it' is one of those new neither nor. In any case a prime example of the disturbed anti-Trump crowd.

The latest stunt by Madonna at the women's march was so utterly lame and idiotic. She acts like she, and the things she say, are supposed to show the way, but she fails miserably. Using the F-word and telling how she has dreamed about blowing up the White House sure gives a clue to her intellectual level.

It's sad to see this passé-star trying to work up the crowd, trying to act as a leader figure...and failing, sounding also very hoarse as she speaks. On top of that, when she starts her singing act (obviously wearing an ear piece in order to stay in tune), it just shows how untalented she is, at least in my opinion.

https://youtu.be/iOijIEH2d0A

Aragorn said:
The latest stunt by Madonna at the women's march was so utterly lame and idiotic. She acts like she, and the things she say, are supposed to show the way, but she fails miserably. Using the F-word and telling how she has dreamed about blowing up the White House sure gives a clue to her intellectual level.

It's sad to see this passé-star trying to work up the crowd, trying to act as a leader figure...and failing, sounding also very hoarse as she speaks. On top of that, when she starts her singing act (obviously wearing an ear piece in order to stay in tune), it just shows how untalented she is, at least in my opinion.

Celebrities are instigating violence now. ''Go and destroy'' See how they expose themselves when they aren't getting their way. They are very dangerous and without conscience when it comes down to it.

But I am not impressed. Right now I am under the impression that the Military has Trump back for a great sum. The Police see Trump as their man. The militias have Trump back. And Trump 'secret' adviser is Eric Prince, owner of 'Blackwater' So I am also under the impression that he has a whole army of mercenaries.

Trump allied himself with the right powers. While the Establishment only has an army of Liberal crybabies kicking trashcans over. Demolishing other people shops. And setting cars ablaze.

The more those Liberals demolish. The more they expose themselves as intolerant idiots, the more reasons they give Trump to lock up the country, the more possibilities they give Trump to go directly after the Elite in a state of martial law.

SummerLite said:
Excuse me for posting this clip again. It is a shorter, cleaner version and Sean Spicer gives the numbers of how many people where at the inauguration and shows pictures. The turn out was huge, the largest in history even for Obama. He calls out the lies put out about the crowd being so small by MSM. In Trumps talk with the CIA, he thought there may have been around 1,000,000,000. The pictures shown, by Spicer, look like that could be correct. 20 blocks of people filled the scene.

Thanks m, thought a saboteur was to blame.

https://youtu.be/amz62uUYPeo

I think Trump was estimating 1,000,000 people. Had it been 1,000,0000,000 (one billion), I think it would have grounded the US. At least it would have been hard to find accomodation or food. ;)

m said:
Whitehouse Press Conference 21 January 2017. :lol: There's about an hour of nothing but empty air time of the press waiting in this video, skip a head to 1:10:30. That's where it starts and the hammer comes down hard! That is probably the best briefing I've ever seen.

https://youtu.be/LHcpyEXd9R8

Powerful speech! Thank You for posting. Excellent way to lift up spirits in the morning. Shared on FB.

bjorn said:
Aragorn said:

Celebrities are instigating violence now. ''Go and destroy'' See how they expose themselves when they aren't getting their way. They are very dangerous and without conscience when it comes down to it.

But I am not impressed. Right now I am under the impression that the Military has Trump back for a great sum. The Police see Trump as their man. The militias have Trump back. And Trump 'secret' adviser is Eric Prince, owner of 'Blackwater' So I am also under the impression that he has a whole army of mercenaries.

Trump allied himself with the right powers. While the Establishment only has an army of Liberal crybabies kicking trashcans over. Demolishing other people shops. And setting cars ablaze.

The more those Liberals demolish. The more they expose themselves as intolerant idiots, the more reasons they give Trump to lock up the country, the more possibilities they give Trump to go directly after the Elite in a state of martial law.
I think it is a mistake to think that the Establishment only has an army of snowflakes. Never under estimate your opponent. The Establishment has supporters and enforcers on all levels. This is why Trump will have to be careful and watchful if indeed he is sincere. At the moment it appears so and like Niall said it was a clever move to first go to the CIA. They are the last ones you want to alienate if you value your life, especially if your intention is to do a major house cleaning.

voyageur said:
Mr. Soros, while talking from Davos (on the heels of losing a billion it seems) might think to exerciser a reality check as he might run out of 'committed' friends and cash funnels. He may talk boldly from the mountains of Switzerland, yet like the C's said of some of the ptb; think in reference to Rockefeller, they may have a bad day. Was that statement the C's once made tied to the new power politics in Washington, can't say, yet perhaps this is part of it. As Soros mentions in bold, Trump may in fact do the opposite, not divide but attract. Trump might, with some help, even reveal the people behind the curtain, and once people glimpse this and better understand, that may change the balance, at least for awhile.

Good luck Mr. President Trump, may your leaderships be fruitful for your people and benevolent to the world!

Regarding a bad day for Rockefeller, I read this article on Fort Russ:
_http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/01/is-trump-rothschilds-president.html

Is Trump the Rothschild's President?
January 21, 2017 - Fort Russ News

Komsomolskaya Pravda - Translated by Kristina Kharlova
jacob-rothschild-david-rockefeller-charlie-rose.jpg

Lord Jacob Rothschild and David Rockefeller, photographed at the latter’s residence.
Photograph by Annie Leibovitz.

The Clintons - are the representatives of the "collective Rockefellers" trying at any price to maintain the current US dominance in the world - says the Director of the Institute of Globalization Issues Mikhail Delyagin. - It is impossible to save. The world is moving towards global depression, in which global markets will disintegrate into macro-regions... The "collective Rothschilds" bet on Trump, who have come to terms with the inevitability of the break up of the world into macro-regions and who want to prepare for this prospect, not drag in its tail. I emphasize "collective Rothschilds." Because this clan brings together not only the family of the famous European bankers, other financiers, industrialists of the Old world, but also the overseas tycoons. For example, the richest brothers on the planet, Charles and David Koch. In Russia they are not widely known, although for the fourth consecutive year they are on the top ten richest "Forbes" list.

(...)

Delyagin was not alone. At the beginning of September 2015, doctor of philosophical sciences Vladimir Shalak conducted a content analysis of Twitter article titles with the names of the candidates in the most popular American mass media. And he found out that at the start of the presidential race is the name Trump was deliberately hammered into the heads of voters. He appeared more than Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush, regarded as the main contenders for the White House. Although Donald was in the 19th place of the 23 candidates in cash donations. "The real masters of the USA are tired of the Bush clan and the Clintons, concluded Shalak on September 6th, 2015. - Experiment with Obama has been a failure and threatens to turn into a disaster. They made a bet on Trump!"

He wrote this 14 months before the election. Before the favorites of Republicans and Democrats have emerged! A few days later he tested his method of content-analysis on the British press, close to the United States. The same Anglo-Saxons...

The results were even steeper. At the beginning of September 2015 Donald Trump had 9.8 times more articles than Jeb Bush, and 2.9 times more than Hillary Clinton.

wx1080.jpg

Also Shalak referred to a mysterious picture on the website of the Rothschild's Economist magazine: "A helicopter flying in the sky helicopter saying TRUMP, carrying Trump's wig. What's the meaning? Is Trump bald? Then why write his name on the helicopter. We all know what his wig looks like, and the inscription does not fit as it indicates that the helicopter belongs to Trump. Another possible interpretation - We will cover all of you with Trump's wig."

The Economist, incidentally, loves all sorts of mysterious pictures.

By the way, leading researcher of the RAS Institute of Philosophy Vladimir Shalak accurately predicted both Brexit and Trump's win, where the absolute majority of experts, forecasters, and politicians had failed.

Therefore, his conclusions should be taken seriously.

Part 2 coming soon...

So it might not be so black and white as the media would like us to believe. Not all the elite is against Trump and also Trump is not against all the elite.
Perhaps the elite is less homogenous now than it has been for a long time and a war of Titans is what is unfolding. This would also mirror what is suggested to take place on 4th density and certainly the massive earth changes are indicative of a lack of equilibrium. The video about the temper tantrum person could also be taken as a reflection of the temper tantrum that could well be taking place by the ruling faction of the Ptb, whose wishful thinking and plans have been upset.

[quote author= Aeneas]I think it is a mistake to think that the Establishment only has an army of snowflakes. Never under estimate your opponent.[/quote]

That's there army out on the street. I can't say I am all that impressed right now. What the Establishment have covertly is something else entirely. That's something I wouldn't underestimate.

I found this highly interesting. Eric Prince, owner of 'blackwater' and ''shadow'' adviser of Trump apparently has some fishy details about the Pedophile Elite. Since Eric Prince is one of Trump's adviser, bringing any of this to light would certainly devastate the Establishment. I bet Trump knows this all to well.

Report: Bill Clinton Wasn't Only One to Go to 'Sex Slave Island,' Hillary Went with Him--'Six Times'
http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/728945-report-bill-clinton-wasnt-the-only-one-to-go-to-sex-island-hillary-went-with-him-six-times/

Breitbart News has cooked up a real doozy of a claim about Hillary Clinton, but as we've learned the hard way in 2016: Stranger things have happened.

The source for this claim is Erik Prince, the founder of the security firm Blackwater (yes, that one.) In an exclusive interview at Breitbart News, Prince first states that the NYPD is “ready to make arrests in Weiner case.”

Prince, who is a Trump supporter and major donor to pro-Trump Super PAC Make America Number 1, had plenty to say about the hot water that Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin may be in, according to his NYPD sources.

"I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York – the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation, and they’ve gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago. That’s the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters,” Prince claimed.

The Blackwater Founder then leveled the charge that there is evidence of criminal activity:

“There is all kinds of criminal culpability through all the emails they’ve seen of that 650,000, including money laundering, underage sex, pay-for-play, and, of course, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling, sending/receiving of classified information, up to SAP level Special Access Programs,” he stated.“So the plot thickens. NYPD was pushing because, as an article quoted one of the chiefs – that’s the level just below commissioner – he said as a parent, as a father with daughters, he could not let that level of evil continue,” Prince said.

Prince pivots from the Weiner laptop investigation to claiming that Hillary Clinton accompanied Bill Clinton and billionaire convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein to “sex island” (aka “sex slave island”).

As we hurry past the disturbing picture that paints, let's go to the transcript:

“Because of Weinergate and the sexting scandal, the NYPD started investigating it. Through a subpoena, through a warrant, they searched his laptop, and sure enough, found those 650,000 emails. They found way more stuff than just more information pertaining to the inappropriate sexting the guy was doing,” Prince claimed.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”

In May, Fox News reported that Bill Clinton indeed frequented Sex Slave Island with Epstein several times:

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls…Official flight logs filed with the Federal Aviation Administration show Clinton traveled on some of the trips with as many as 10 U.S. Secret Service agents. However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed.

Not only has Bill Clinton been aboard the “Lolita Express” multiple times on the way to the secluded island, reportedly Donald Trump has “at least once,” according to sworn testimony reported by Vice News. Trump has called Epstein “a terrific guy” and “a lot of fun to be with.”

Vice News claims that Trump's one-time visit with Epstein has effectively taken the attack off the table for the campaign.

Breitbart News argues that if there were actual evidence that Trump had visited the island, it would be all over the press.

“But the fact is, you know that if the Left had emails pointing to Donald Trump visiting, multiple times, an island with underage sex slaves basically, emails, you know they’d be talking about it. They’d be shouting it from the rooftops.”

“This kind of evil, this kind of true dirt on Hillary Clinton – look, you don’t have to make any judgments,“ he added. ”Just release the emails,” he urged. “Just dump them. Let them out there. Let people see the light of truth.”

This supreme Feminist has something to say. ( 7 min)

https://youtu.be/ffb_5X59_DA

I watched a bunch of speeches of celebrities. But I couldn't watch this one with a straight face. She complains about periods and erections. So we must all revolt. And no I am not getting it either. This color revolution is truly getting more retarded by the minute.

I was able to enjoy this somewhat. I was always wondering who those people really are that supported the establishment. And now we know, they are not just souless. But also mentally retarded freaks. I don't know yet how exactly to describe them. But they are sure disintegrating quickly, if they keep this up, they can become very dangerous.

The feeling I get from Libtards is like they are some evil retarded version of sesame street. Best I can come up with at this moment.

bjorn said:
This supreme Feminist has something to say. ( 7 min)...

I watched a bunch of speeches of celebrities. But I couldn't watch this one with a straight face. She complains about periods and erections. So we must all revolt. And no I am not getting it either. This color revolution is truly getting more retarded by the minute.

I was able to enjoy this somewhat. I was always wondering who those people really are that supported the establishment. And now we know, they are not just souless. But also mentally retarded freaks. I don't know yet how exactly to describe them. But they are sure disintegrating quickly, if they keep this up, they can become very dangerous.

The feeling I get from Libtards is like they are some evil retarded version of sesame street. Best I can come up with at this moment.

I could pretty much understand where Judd was going with this... up until she said 'Hillary'. Right there, a feminist loses me. Clinton is not an 'ideal' - she's a warmongering, people-hating nutcase.

I think it would be more useful if we were to try to understand the perspective of those who feel as Judd does, rather than brush them aside as "mentally retarded freaks."

Niall said:
I could pretty much understand where Judd was going with this... up until she said 'Hillary'. Right there, a feminist loses me. Clinton is not an 'ideal' - she's a warmongering, people-hating nutcase.

I think it would be more useful if we were to try to understand the perspective of those who feel as Judd does, rather than brush them aside as "mentally retarded freaks."

Exactly. Much of what she said in the poem is true. But that message is greatly diluted and weakened IMO when you have people like Madonna and Hillary as "spokeswomen / wonderful examples".

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

The same is true of associating the movement with all things anti-Trump. These problems existed WAAAAY before Trump came along. And they existed during both of Obama's terms.

Actual healing and actual progress on these issues would be nice - instead of even stronger divisions. If these "movements" carry on and become openly violent, the administration would have no choice but to lock everything down, thereby creating exactly the situation that these folks are trying to avoid.

If that happened, these same people would say, "See? We were right!", not realizing that they forced it into being.

So, I think we ALL have a responsibility not to go too overboard.

Yoda was right: Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. HATE... leads to SUFFering!"

bjorn said:
This supreme Feminist has something to say. ( 7 min)

https://youtu.be/ffb_5X59_DA

I was looking up the link for Jay Carter's book "Nasty Women" on Amazon, and was surprised to find several self-help type books for sale on how to survive a Trump Presidency. They certainly didn't waste any time.

The Nasty Woman's Weekly Datebook 2017: Surviving the First Year of Trump
https://www.amazon.com/Nasty-Womans-Weekly-Datebook-2017/dp/0692812814/ref=pd_sbs_14_t_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=F3GFRVQVHG06ZH3G2S4Z

Surviving Trump: 365 daily affirmations to bring peace, joy and hope back into your life (Volume 1)
https://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Trump-daily-affirmations-bring/dp/1540362981/ref=pd_bxgy_14_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=H8NM37Z4VCC20G6DYQPK

Lemons into Lemonade: 10 Tips to Surviving & Thriving through a Trump Presidency
https://www.amazon.com/Lemons-into-Lemonade-Surviving-Presidency/dp/1540507386/ref=pd_bxgy_14_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=H8NM37Z4VCC20G6DYQPK

[quote author= Niall]I could pretty much understand where Judd was going with this... up until she said 'Hillary'. Right there, a feminist loses me. Clinton is not an 'ideal' - she's a warmongering, people-hating nutcase.

I think it would be more useful if we were to try to understand the perspective of those who feel as Judd does, rather than brush them aside as "mentally retarded freaks."[/quote]

Me trying to understand her perspective didn't left me with a pretty picture. If I can't describe them as mentally retarded freaks. That really leaves me without options, it's not something I would ever say in person to her. But I would certainly consider her as such.

If I ought to understand her more fully I suppose reading her books would help. But that is never going to happen.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Niall]I could pretty much understand where Judd was going with this... up until she said 'Hillary'. Right there, a feminist loses me. Clinton is not an 'ideal' - she's a warmongering, people-hating nutcase.

Me trying to understand her perspective didn't left me with a pretty picture. If I can't describe them as mentally retarded freaks. That really leaves me without options, it's not something I would ever say in person to her. But I would certainly consider her as such.

If I ought to understand her more fully I suppose reading her books would help. But that is never going to happen.
[/quote]

Bjorn I'm sorry to interject, but are you referring to the content of what she said? Or the manner and/or context (anti-Trump march) in which it is delivered?

Scottie said:
Niall said:

Exactly. Much of what she said in the poem is true. But that message is greatly diluted and weakened IMO when you have people like Madonna and Hillary as "spokeswomen / wonderful examples".

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

The same is true of associating the movement with all things anti-Trump. These problems existed WAAAAY before Trump came along. And they existed during both of Obama's terms.

Actual healing and actual progress on these issues would be nice - instead of even stronger divisions. If these "movements" carry on and become openly violent, the administration would have no choice but to lock everything down, thereby creating exactly the situation that these folks are trying to avoid.

If that happened, these same people would say, "See? We were right!", not realizing that they forced it into being.

So, I think we ALL have a responsibility not to go too overboard.

Yoda was right: Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. HATE... leads to SUFFering!"

I listened to it as well and as Scottie mentioned, even if many of the issues such as unequal pay is true, it didn't get any better during Bill Clinton's time or during Obama's time. So why was it not an issue during those presidencies and why is it an issue even before Trump has had his first 24 hours in office?

There is also the issue, if I recall correctly that Trump got more female votes than Hillary. So I find it strange that they have the march now and actively seek to polarize America even more and wish to see Trump and Pence delegitimized. Do they really think that it is going to be accepted by the half of America who voted for Trump? Wouldn't that just be the death-knell to any pretense of democracy?

bjorn said:

[/quote]

I think the problem arises when one paints them all with the brush of being mentally retarded freaks. Some may well be, but even so they are in the minority. Those, who are gunning for a color revolution will try and sow more divisions and that involves seeking confrontation by stirring up emotions. And there are a lot of things to be angry about for sure, but it is not due to Trump, who is new on the political scene. This anger is due to what the political elite have been doing for the last generation or two.

How does one speak to those, who are angry, in a way that they are not driven into the camp of the extreme cases who are there to fan the flames of division. We see how it happened in Maidan, Ukraine and today many who were there with grievances and ended up supporting the nutcases currently in power, are very unhappy how things have developed since and would undo it all if they could.

Back
Top Bottom