Male Reaching For Female

Menna

The Living Force
Hey I had a dream last night after performing EE. The dream went something like this:

My body was moving fast around in circles or crashing into walls what I remember vividly was that on my right shoulder there was a male boy that was hanging on and it extended it hand to a little female girl that the body passed. The little boy was hanging onto the body and the girl was reaching up to the boy and the boy reaching down to the girl but they could not reach eachother and my body crashed into a wall and then I woke up.

I have had female and male dreams before where the male and female are dancing together or slightly drifting apart however this was the first time my body/pod was involved and shown crashing.

What to make of this? I believe I may be neglecting my feminine side however I am not sure how to remedy this what should I do to join my female side with my body so that my male and female side can work harmoniously together.

(Maybe my synopses of my dream is wrong I am open to all interpretations and suggestions)

Thanks in advance.

I have also had reiki performed a few times and the practitioner said that my right side robs energy from my left side. Interesting how the male was on my right shoulder and my right side was dominant during reiki

I don't know about any interpretation, but could you let them dance until the end and see what does happen ?

Exercising like Jung dreaming maybe useful, use your mind and see where the spin of the two sides lead you :).

I had this dream again...Any insight or practicle things I can do to bring my male and female together and integrate them in the body?

Hi mena,
You have concluded that the dream is an indication of both aspects of you trying to reach each other.

a "female" aspect of you is falling off, and then you crash.

I think the first quedtion is if there is anything in waking life that you can identify, behaviors, people, relationships, Feellings-thoughts.

The way i would reffer that to myself would be in the feeling-thought separation idea, given my own personal focus on this relationship, but you can have your own symbolic interpretation of what these figures mean.

I am personaly inclined to believe it is an emotional disconection form thoughts, though i could be wrong.

I am personaly inclined to believe it is an emotional disconnection form thoughts, though i could be wrong

Thank you for your reply and yes I believe it is close to - if not this as well. I feel myself becoming more of a logical thinker and viewing things if they "make sense" or "don't make sense" for my goal. However the female side is more intuition based (i believe I dont know thats why I am posting) and I feel that my overly logical thinking might cause an imbalance however I feel logic is important especially in society, working, making decisions.

Menna said:
I am personaly inclined to believe it is an emotional disconnection form thoughts, though i could be wrong

Thank you for your reply and yes I believe it is close to - if not this as well. I feel myself becoming more of a logical thinker and viewing things if they "make sense" or "don't make sense" for my goal. However the female side is more intuition based (i believe I dont know thats why I am posting) and I feel that my overly logical thinking might cause an imbalance however I feel logic is important especially in society, working, making decisions.

I think is a good idea to focus on the feelings.

Maybe an excersise that could work to bring this aspect is taking things and ask separately "i feel (blank)" and to say how you feel about an event a person or work etc etc.
The question that follows is why i feel this way about this , is a mental question.

But the central idea is that you can feel yourself.
Like when self-observing the self sometimes we catch ourselves experiencing anger or hapiness, emotions are spontaneous and require no thought.
It is an inclination of the intellectual type to overthink about one's feelings.
I find it is important to know how you feel, to identify your feelings and sense them.

Intuitive thinking seems to relate to how our emotions react towars a situation.

In your previous post you said "i feel is intuitive problem" which means that your feelings are pointing in a certain direction, which is the intuition.

What i think is that feelings are not about certanty but about expression.

It is strange the dream repeated, though.

Regards.

EDIT: spelling

It seems you already have it figured out what is it that you are neglecting, but there's still the question: why?

This is what you yourself wrote (mind you: after having this dream again):
Menna said:
Lessons interfere with life's practicality it's not so much about not wanting to learn lessons it's more about have responsibilities and goals as a 3D human being living in a society if an advanced lesson comes along it is advanced because it will effect you thus strong possibility of effecting your responsibilities and goals throwing your life off track as lessons impact emotion thinking and actions especially advanced lessons. If I didn't have to work had shelter and things paid for sure I'll learn all the advanced lessons that I can however in this 3D life society advanced lessons do not mix IMO. I'll wait till I'm retired and can afford to be impacted by advanced lessons :cool:
That sounds as if you think that you don't have time to deal with it, and need to postpone it for later.
But what if "later" will be "too late"?

Since Mikkael already replied to that post of yours, I'm going to quote parts of it, as i think they apply here too (you can read the full post here if you didn't already).
Mikkael said:
Your description sounds like you have a set of certain preconceptions that prevents you from learning certain lessons. ( I am not exception as we're all learning to see through those).
And thus, you hit the wall.

Mikkael said:
If you perceive that certain conditions hast to be in place for you to learn like you say then good luck with your waiting. All there is is ever present NOW you know. All that happens happens here and now. We must make super-efforts to see ourselves for what we are, to see what we do NOW, in our jobs, amidst our families and activities here on the forum as well so we can learn from our mistakes right now. With responsibility and our goal in the mind.

Thank you for taking the time to copy my post from the most recent C's session and posting it here: to be clear I did not have the same exact dream I should of stated I had the same male female themed dream.

I have half of the equation I know I am neglecting my female side however the other part of the equation would be I don't know why and don't know what exercises or practices in life can I do to fix this.

I didn't read his post but I will respond to what you have posted.

It's not so much that I don't have time for it - it is more that ADVANCED lessons effect me on an emotional and mental level where I need time off from societys responsibility/personal responsibilities to process and "deal" with the lesson/learn from the lesson. Lessons in general especially advanced lessons effect my energy and I need "time" to recover.. its not that I don't have time it's that at this juncture in my life I rather have "success" moving forward toward my goal/my career. If an advanced lesson entered my life right now I would have to take a "time out" from my goal. So it's not so much that I don't have time it's more of a choice to not engage in an advanced lesson because of my experience with them in the past and how my body reacts to lessons. Maybe I am too sensitive maybe I'm not whichever it is I responded to the Cs season personally based on my personal experience to lesson (what I think are more than average lessons) and how my body has reacted to them.

I will now read mikkael post however I will not respond within the Cs thread it has developed and expanded far beyond my post and Ms response. I do welcome discussion here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading Ms post I want to touch on a few things. First it is mentioned that lessons help M think more rationally I feel that way as well however I feel that I neglect my female side the more rational I become. It was said or misconstrued that I was saying I need need certain conditions to learn lessons and that is the complete opposite of what I was saying. I have learned lessons during the most hectic of conditions and during simple conditions lessons can be learned in any condition what I was saying is that for me personally what I believe to be "strong" lessons for me have effected me in a way where I can not perform my responsibilities the correct way. An example is having to take time off from work because you are too emotionally hurt from a lesson or a slight low or depression is triggered and motivation is lost or lessons takes up a lot of mental mentation/energy and quality of work thinking and so is n suffer.

I love learning however an ADVANCED lesson I am afraid I will not handle well as I have not reacted favorably to them in past emotionally mentally so I choose at this time if I can not to enter into them as I want to experience advancement in my goal and personally I don't think I can efficiently have both I.e properly handling of advanced lesson and integration into life and advancement in goal. If I am left alone I feel goal advancement will be more efficient I am saying this based off my life's past history.

How do you know what an advanced lesson is ? ^^
Furthermore, how can you be so sure that the lesson will be HARD and tough and you'll have to get a long time to digest it and..and..and..

What if you let your female side take care of these lesson ? Maybe she have enough grace to overcome it with ease.

I'll tell you something I am learning : there is NO lessons, there is just life, and life is easy when you stop making it hard !

What I do when I want to visualize or get rid of attachments about a particular topic is this :
I focus on the image, then I welcome my best the vortex of emotions that come with, and then I check if there is a feeling of "me" inside that vortex (it's not my technique, I confess but it worked for many people). When you're in the middle of the vortex check until you feel a hootlessness or "i don't care anymore" about this topic. Male and female goes together, not separated.

It is just be present with what is. Let us know about your progress !

Menna said:
I have half of the equation I know I am neglecting my female side however the other part of the equation would be I don't know why and don't know what exercises or practices in life can I do to fix this.

I didn't read his post but I will respond to what you have posted.

It's not so much that I don't have time for it - it is more that ADVANCED lessons effect me on an emotional and mental level where I need time off from societys responsibility/personal responsibilities to process and "deal" with the lesson/learn from the lesson. Lessons in general especially advanced lessons effect my energy and I need "time" to recover.. its not that I don't have time it's that at this juncture in my life I rather have "success" moving forward toward my goal/my career. If an advanced lesson entered my life right now I would have to take a "time out" from my goal. So it's not so much that I don't have time it's more of a choice to not engage in an advanced lesson because of my experience with them in the past and how my body reacts to lessons. Maybe I am too sensitive maybe I'm not whichever it is I responded to the Cs season personally based on my personal experience to lesson (what I think are more than average lessons) and how my body has reacted to them.

Well, it is important we know our capacities, seems you are aware that difficult or heavy reponsabilities are just beyond your reach at the specific time.
But in a sense it seems like the lesson would be to learn how to instead of taking "time out" to consolidate both "lifes", or consolidate both "I's".
The self at the job, the self at school, the self at the Work on the self, etc etc. Because it is the same life. We never really take a time out even when we fall asleep, we are still existing.

The comment from the C's sounded to me to be more specific to people who are aware they can take an extra step and so choose to engage in advanced lessons.
There are lessons relative to us
There are lessons relative to 3rd Density

. I have half of the equation I know I am neglecting my female side however the other part of the equation would be I don't know why and don't know what exercises or practices in life can I do to fix this.
Excersices are specific to the issue, but more data is needed.

As far as the female/male side and your request , i think it is necesary to disambiguate the female/male concepts and ask if there is any aspects you can. Identify. That relate to this issue, in terms of self-observation, a program, a loop, daydreaming, social, etc etc etc.

As i understand the female/intuitive side, is more related to the emotional nature or emotional expression.

Always though, keep in mind that the dream may be something else altogether, if you don't see any link between the dream and by identifying aspects wittin you, it could be something else.
Keep an eye out on the posibilities.

Nico said:
Furthermore, how can you be so sure that the lesson will be HARD and tough and you'll have to get a long time to digest it and..and..and..

What if you let your female side take care of these lesson ? Maybe she have enough grace to overcome it with ease.

I'll tell you something I am learning : there is NO lessons, there is just life, and life is easy when you stop making it hard !

What I do when I want to visualize or get rid of attachments about a particular topic is this :
I focus on the image, then I welcome my best the vortex of emotions that come with, and then I check if there is a feeling of "me" inside that vortex (it's not my technique, I confess but it worked for many people). When you're in the middle of the vortex check until you feel a hootlessness or "i don't care anymore" about this topic. Male and female goes together, not separated.

It is just be present with what is. Let us know about your progress !

It is relative to the observer, i think the C's are refering to people who are aware that they can do more , people who know they are ready, and who choose to do so..
If life is lessons, many great things that we experience are part of it, the bad things we experience is also part of it, living your life is what we can do, learning our lessons help us grow.
We live life by living, but lessons will be present.

seems like the lesson would be to learn how to instead of taking "time out" to consolidate both "lifes", or consolidate both "I's

Yes and doing this requires what I do not want to give at this point in time. This isn't a comment for everyone however lessons and integration of lessons are important and I don't want to give it that importance now

I don't never said I did but I do know that with my experience with lessons wether advanced or not it takes a lot out of me.

I'll tell you something I am learning : there is NO lessons, there is just life, and life is easy when you stop making it hard

In a practicle sense I don't know what this means.

Thank you for your response and visualization exercise I am not talking from attachment (I don't think) I am talking from experience the only thing I can think of is I am not the same person and I can handle things differently

Menna said:
I'll tell you something I am learning : there is NO lessons, there is just life, and life is easy when you stop making it hard

In a practicle sense I don't know what this means.

It's the same kind of answer that Felipe have given me in his meditation post. SO, practical question : does the mind HAVE TO know or understand a single thing in order to function properly ? Do you have to force life in order for it to function ?

Menna said:

I don't never said I did but I do know that with my experience with lessons wether advanced or not it takes a lot out of me.

Don't just answer at "me", ask this question to your deepest self, make it practical !

It's the same kind of answer that Felipe have given me in his meditation post. SO, practical question : does the mind HAVE TO know or understand a single thing in order to function properly ? Do you have to force life in order for it to function ?

Again I am saying I would like to hold off on ADVANCED lessons at this point because my mind would have to understand the lesson to move on along with knowing accomplishing daily tasks job tasks at the same time. If I had no lessons and lived in a peaceful place with no requirement of mental or physical work then your above statement is closer to practicle. What do you mean by force life?
Don't just answer at "me", ask this question to your deepest self, make it practical
!

Ok ... There's no way for me to tell what the C's consider advanced lesson

Menna said:
Yes and doing this requires what I do not want to give at this point in time. This isn't a comment for everyone however lessons and integration of lessons are important and I don't want to give it that importance now
What if the point of "advanced lessons" is that you go through them despite not being able to give what is needed?

Maybe the point is making a choice. Are you going to advance further, or stay where you are?

By choosing your career you're making a choice. But you're also saying that career is more important to you than advancing.

Do you need to throw away your career to be able to advance? Don't know, this is only something only you can tell.

But then, if you say that the advanced lessons could potentially jeopardize your career, doesn't that mean it's making you avoid all feelings and emotions that are too draining energetically, and take too much to deal with?

Like I wrote, maybe the point of advanced lessons is going through them when you're not able to, and having to deal with all the emotions and feelings they cause.
Or maybe emotions are feelings are actually the advanced lessons?

Do you see where i'm going to?

You're saying that you don't want to deal with advanced lessons, because they will require energy that you rather put into your career. Mental energy. Emotional energy.
Having to deal with emotions is a lesson too.
So by saying you don't want certain lessons, you're blocking the emotions associated with them. You're blocking emotions.

And then you're getting dreams where you're either drifting away from your feeling side or trying to reach it, but can't.

Menna said:
Lessons in general especially advanced lessons effect my energy and I need "time" to recover.. its not that I don't have time it's that at this juncture in my life I rather have "success" moving forward toward my goal/my career. If an advanced lesson entered my life right now I would have to take a "time out" from my goal. So it's not so much that I don't have time it's more of a choice to not engage in an advanced lesson because of my experience with them in the past and how my body reacts to lessons. Maybe I am too sensitive maybe I'm not whichever it is I responded to the Cs season personally based on my personal experience to lesson (what I think are more than average lessons) and how my body has reacted to them.
I'm pretty sure most people have to deal with the stuff you mentioned here, and need time to recover when they are hit emotionally. Some of them might be even more sensitive to this than others are, but there's nothing that can be done about it rather than learning how to deal with it.

Of course many people try to avoid dealing with it. They try to make things predictable, keep the pains away, for the time they have the time, energy, and emotional stability to deal with hard stuff.
And then it hits them hard, when they least expect it.

To them, whatever they have to deal with at that point feels very much like an "advanced lesson". To them, it becomes all of their world, paralyzing their actions, making unable to think at all. The emotions they tried to avoid become everything.
But maybe the impact would have been lesser if instead of shielding from those "advanced lessons", they allowed them to come on their own, by themselves, as they happen. And deal with them without too much of a delay. Not rushing things, and not blocking them. Maybe then, they wouldn't suffer an emotional turmoil in the end.

So, in the end, maybe you don't have to throw your career away. Maybe you can find a balance between the male and the female.
Just remember this: everything has its price, and making any choice has its consequences. Don't tell to yourself that you can make a choice now and change it later when you feel more secure. Many have failed by doing that (and any more will).

But whatever choice you will make, it will be a good choice, as long as you're sure you're not going to regret it.

Back
Top Bottom