Session 10 December 2016

[quote author= goyacobol]There are some videos there that describe the corruption in El Paso among the law enforcement with the drug cartels. It is corruption in the US that is to blame for supplying the cartels with weapons and even airports near El Paso to serve as a gateway back and forth according to the video.

May the people of Mexico one day be free of all the pain and suffering caused by internal corruption and drug cartels and the corrupt evil psychopaths in the US who only use other countries for their labor and resources. If there was not a market in the US for drugs there would be no need for the cartels in Mexico. :hug2:[/quote]

If Trump is sincere in draining swamp and he succeeds, taking on the CIA which is the biggest drugs dealer in the World comes natural. Without the CIA, how well would those cartels function?

I think that Trump may be a good ally to the Mexican people in this regard.

piliangie said:
Wow I didn't know that, Mexican military was under some sort arrangements with Washington, you know there's a lot of things going on here in Mexico, the goverment is incrementing the prizes of gas and water (privatization) and people is manifesting all over the country, is something to worry about what's happening,and really awful all this about Trump,because despite many are defending him and saying he is not racist, well he have a plan to go against us is obvious, you can se him when he is talking about Mexico how is mocking, making fun when he speaks , to me he is a very disgusting person , And he knew that in USA there's an undercover racism against Mexicans ...and he push that button, so anyway he has to give to Americans what he promess right,we are the easy problem,because we are not Russia or China,he don't RESPECT US, He is going to smash Mexico,with the excuse, that we are rapist ,drug dealers etc, so to me he can build that wall, and take away all those companies from Mexico,cheap work,anyway for the poors,but please don't sell the guns and armaments to the drug dealers and the rapist right that will be fare,and the only reason that in USA don't exist drug dealers or (narcos) is because your agency's are the drug dealers,because where do you think all that drugs go?? And I hope Americans don't travel anymore to Mexico they behave very different when they are here we are "amigos" but when they see Mexicans in USA is another situation Americans don't like Mexicans..and Donald trump knows very well..he is just acting under an other agenda...that's all and by the way he is disgusting and ugly with that ridiculous hair ....and I mean it.

Hi piliangie, I am a Mexican too. The way I see it, all that talk about building a wall and going after illegal immigrants was just talk to impress voters. Why? Because the US already goes hard after illegal immigrants, and because there is already a massive wall on the border (I've seen it). It's not like people can just walk through if nobody is watching. So there is not much else Trump can realistically do in that respect. It just happens that the US and Mexico are stuck with each other as neighbors, so both parties need to find practical and realistic ways to enable things such as commerce or travel - even if they don't like each other. It's like family; you are stuck with it for life. So I don't see any 'smashing' happening in the near future. What would be the point of targeting your own family? What benefit would Trump get out of it? He is a businessman, so he has a mentality of practicality and efficiency, so he understands all this.

Trump also seems to be aiming for a protectionist US economy, which means making it harder to invest abroad and viceversa, and some foreign factories and companies would be less likely to stay in Mexico. Mexican media is going a bit hysterical about this, but that's because for years we have been programmed to believe that foreign investment in Mexico is a must, that globalization and free markets are the way to go, etc. But are they? The richer keep getting richer and the poor poorer. The benefits of global capitalism do not trickle down to the masses. So how about this? If Trump goes for protectionist measures, Mexico should do the same. If companies flee Mexico, then Mexico should invest in its own industries and create companies where they are lacking. Of course, that would take time and effort, but everything does, and if the end result is that Mexico becomes more self-sustainable and independent, and less just a tiny part in the global chain of production, then it's a very good thing. In fact, Trump's move could be seen in the future as a blessing in disguise.

In short, I don't think Mexicans need to panic about Trump any more than they did about every other previous US president. Sure, things may change, but not necessarily for the worse.

bjorn said:
[quote author= goyacobol]There are some videos there that describe the corruption in El Paso among the law enforcement with the drug cartels. It is corruption in the US that is to blame for supplying the cartels with weapons and even airports near El Paso to serve as a gateway back and forth according to the video.

May the people of Mexico one day be free of all the pain and suffering caused by internal corruption and drug cartels and the corrupt evil psychopaths in the US who only use other countries for their labor and resources. If there was not a market in the US for drugs there would be no need for the cartels in Mexico. :hug2:

If Trump is sincere in draining swamp and he succeeds, taking on the CIA which is the biggest drugs dealer in the World comes natural. Without the CIA, how well would those cartels function?

I think that Trump may be a good ally to the Mexican people in this regard.
[/quote]

It's a "wait and see" I think but I hope it works out that way.

Hi Windmill.
Quote from: piliangie on Today at 09:06:49 AM
Wow I didn't know that, Mexican military was under some sort arrangements with Washington, you know there's a lot of things going on here in Mexico, the goverment is incrementing the prizes of gas and water (privatization) and people is manifesting all over the country, is something to worry about what's happening,and really awful all this about Trump,because despite many are defending him and saying he is not racist, well he have a plan to go against us is obvious, you can se him when he is talking about Mexico how is mocking, making fun when he speaks , to me he is a very disgusting person , And he knew that in USA there's an undercover racism against Mexicans ...and he push that button, so anyway he has to give to Americans what he promess right,we are the easy problem,because we are not Russia or China,he don't RESPECT US, He is going to smash Mexico,with the excuse, that we are rapist ,drug dealers etc, so to me he can build that wall, and take away all those companies from Mexico,cheap work,anyway for the poors,but please don't sell the guns and armaments to the drug dealers and the rapist right that will be fare,and the only reason that in USA don't exist drug dealers or (narcos) is because your agency's are the drug dealers,because where do you think all that drugs go?? And I hope Americans don't travel anymore to Mexico they behave very different when they are here we are "amigos" but when they see Mexicans in USA is another situation Americans don't like Mexicans..and Donald trump knows very well..he is just acting under an other agenda...that's all and by the way he is disgusting and ugly with that ridiculous hair ....and I mean it.

Hi piliangie, I am a Mexican too. The way I see it, all that talk about building a wall and going after illegal immigrants was just talk to impress voters. Why? Because the US already goes hard after illegal immigrants, and because there is already a massive wall on the border (I've seen it). It's not like people can just walk through if nobody is watching. So there is not much else Trump can realistically do in that respect. It just happens that the US and Mexico are stuck with each other as neighbors, so both parties need to find practical and realistic ways to enable things such as commerce or travel - even if they don't like each other. It's like family; you are stuck with it for life. So I don't see any 'smashing' happening in the near future. What would be the point of targeting your own family? What benefit would Trump get out of it? He is a businessman, so he has a mentality of practicality and efficiency, so he understands all this.

Trump also seems to be aiming for a protectionist US economy, which means making it harder to invest abroad and viceversa, and some foreign factories and companies would be less likely to stay in Mexico. Mexican media is going a bit hysterical about this, but that's because for years we have been programmed to believe that foreign investment in Mexico is a must, that globalization and free markets are the way to go, etc. But are they? The richer keep getting richer and the poor poorer. The benefits of global capitalism do not trickle down to the masses. So how about this? If Trump goes for protectionist measures, Mexico should do the same. If companies flee Mexico, then Mexico should invest in its own industries and create companies where they are lacking. Of course, that would take time and effort, but everything does, and if the end result is that Mexico becomes more self-sustainable and independent, and less just a tiny part in the global chain of production, then it's a very good thing. In fact, Trump's move could be seen in the future as a blessing in disguise.

I know what you say...and despite the Mexican media is histerical,I can see that maybe good things can happen after all,I m not against Trump , but his behavior towards Mexico,is awful,he can be all the sincere in his ways of speak,but mocking and making fun of Mexico,is distasteful , I was born in one of the borders of Mexico and USA ,and I know that there's all ready a wall I mean 2 walls ,they build another one some years ago,so he is going to build another one . There's going to be three walls,ok? But that's why I said that he can build the wall,and take away all the companies from Mexico,because yes....Mexico should be doing things for the country and stop looking for USA, but emigration is just a consequences of all the maquinations also from USA goverment ,and of course Mexico, but they are the powerful,they are the bullies , that put people in other country's in goverments to serve their pourpose,they buy politicians they make wars in our Latin countries if someone don't want to cooperate with them,they sell armament,to make wars against drug dealers and military's ,they orchestated the fate of our countries,and this is true, but seeing the American people beleveing that they are our victims ? Is unveriable is enough .....and I'm not going to speak bad regarding Americans because as always there's good Americans and there's stupid Americans, like wise Mexicans you can't generalize right? But with this scene of the movie about trump, we Mexicans can see ,what was already there , that many many think that they are better and deserve everything and sorry for my English is not 100% so yes like the C's always say ! Wait and see! But really I hope this man focus on his people AND ONCE FOR ALL LEAVE LATIN AMERICA ALONE, and let us be,because USA has a lot to do with this poverty and ignorance ...

I know what you say...and despite the Mexican media is histerical,I can see that maybe good things can happen after all,I m not against Trump , but his behavior towards Mexico,is awful,he can be all the sincere in his ways of speak,but mocking and making fun of Mexico,is distasteful , I was born in one of the borders of Mexico and USA ,and I know that there's all ready a wall I mean 2 walls ,they build another one some years ago,so he is going to build another one . There's going to be three walls,ok? But that's why I said that he can build the wall,and take away all the companies from Mexico,because yes....Mexico should be doing things for the country and stop looking for USA, but emigration is just a consequences of all the maquinations also from USA goverment ,and of course Mexico, but they are the powerful,they are the bullies , that put people in other country's in goverments to serve their pourpose,they buy politicians they make wars in our Latin countries if someone don't want to cooperate with them,they sell armament,to make wars against drug dealers and military's ,they orchestated the fate of our countries,and this is true, but seeing the American people beleveing that they are our victims ? Is unveriable is enough .....and I'm not going to speak bad regarding Americans because as always there's good Americans and there's stupid Americans, like wise Mexicans you can't generalize right? But with this scene of the movie about trump, we Mexicans can see ,what was already there , that many many think that they are better and deserve everything and sorry for my English is not 100% so yes like the C's always say ! Wait and see! But really I hope this man focus on his people AND ONCE FOR ALL LEAVE LATIN AMERICA ALONE, and let us be,because USA has a lot to do with this poverty and ignorance .

And I'must say this, as a person like me living in the. Borders I know both countries very well ,and despite all the "good things USA has,and nice and clean city's ,and order,etc etc,I always said that I like my country more,Mexico, and yes is a third world country , but there's things that USA lack...and is beautiful and the big companies use it to make a trash back yard...that's all what it means to them, and make hotels for the Americans or European travelers ,that they want to come to Mexico but on the inside they wish,not to be with Mexicans ...they wish to be the owners of Mexico and go to the beach but not have to deal with poor Mexicans ,,,,,,,SO PLEASE MR TRUMP MAYBE I WILL HAVE TO THANK YOU,...BUT I DOUBT IT...

The taste that I get from Trump is that he's right now marketing himself. He says what people want to hear. I don't hear any practical solutions. Maybe he has them hidden, but it's annoying me that we see him doing these neocon things that he criticized during the campaign. I think even if he means well, he is playing with fire, but just not any fire- in a pit of gasoline! That's how crazy his cabinet is these days, I read on sott today that he was speaking with Erick Prince(psychopath founder of Blackwater/Xe), whose sister was appointed as Education secretary. Really??!?

So, the wall and the illegals issue... almost every politician ignores the elephant in the room. Go after the corporations that allow illegal labor! Don't go after the people!

Second, NATO. He's complaining that the European nations aren't paying their fair share. Maybe this is a sideways way of saying NATO is US run and owned. Maybe he really is that stupid to think that Europe would pay protection money for this ridiculous NATO imperialist system.

A funny thing about Trump

When I started to see trump I believe it was early 80's ? He was a public personality already, it was in the fashion magazines like Cosmopolitan etc, and believe it or not I always thought that he had very bad taste with the decoration of his homes,because since he was married with Ivana,the pictures of his penthouse very heavy gold decoration very tasteleness , remained me, the same horrible decoration that in Mexico use the Big drug dealers or the corrupted politicians, very dense and heavy with a lot of golden blings blings,and corny statues...is funny that he has the same taste and looks of the people he criticize....sorry but this needs to be address...
And another observation, is that in the states when they see a Latin person they asume that are Mexicans, not true, not all are Mexicans believe it,there are from Guatemala,el Salvador ,from Honduras ,and so on....but they say are Mexicans some times because they have to move trough Mexico to get to USA ..and need to say they are Mexicans not all of them but is very common....
And one thing we Mexicans don't speak Mexican ,.....we speak SPANISH ...because I have hear it from other Americans Nop there's no language "Mexican" we speak SPANISH. There's other languages from our milenial culture the Nahuatl,that natives speak,and more ....but no not Mexican language.....

My now position is wait, document and compare the actions and results.
I am leaning towards the history of, "New Boss same as the Old
Boss" and that "The Con" will always be to distort the intentions and actions of the bribers of our "Free Will".
TPTB will most likely get to Trump and dash all hope that many of us have for now.

LARA4UNOW, I agree with you,...but as Mexican I think that you just can't take all the BS of others regarding this topic of Mexico, who cares!? Right? .We ...Mexicans......and one thing you don't know,that why Mexicans are so put down all the time, regardless the power people of Mexico,...is because the natural Latin people is hard to control my friends, and ,they know that..and I believe strongly that Americans despite All the bad Mexicans,...... they are very fortunate to have us ,as neighbors ....

piliangie said:
And I'must say this, as a person like me living in the. Borders I know both countries very well ,and despite all the "good things USA has,and nice and clean city's ,and order,etc etc,I always said that I like my country more,Mexico, and yes is a third world country , but there's things that USA lack...and is beautiful and the big companies use it to make a trash back yard...that's all what it means to them, and make hotels for the Americans or European travelers ,that they want to come to Mexico but on the inside they wish,not to be with Mexicans ...they wish to be the owners of Mexico and go to the beach but not have to deal with poor Mexicans ,,,,,,,SO PLEASE MR TRUMP MAYBE I WILL HAVE TO THANK YOU,...BUT I DOUBT IT...
fwiw ... many Mexicans do exploit resources and people, and politicians and government that we have are less from good, far away from what is the theory purpose of what they, supposedly, are in charge ... I understand, at a certain point your anger... here media are not just only being historical, also they are "putting" Mexico as a victim, and Mexico (government/industry) are far from it too, with the free trade and globalization, they had made business as well, and one way or another we (Mexicans) had/are enjoying it, we people, are taking part as well...

I have my doubts about Mr. Trump as well, but as lara4unow mentions, it helps to read/document ourselves, compare, check, etc ... to have things in perspective, because I am sure, and had seen/read about the demonization Mr. Trump and President Putin had been under since years ago...

I would like to think like Windmill knight, that "Mexico should invest in its own industries and create companies where they are lacking. Of course, that would take time and effort, but everything does, and if the end result is that Mexico becomes more self-sustainable and independent, and less just a tiny part in the global chain of production, then it's a very good thing. In fact, Trump's move could be seen in the future as a blessing in disguise." Although, right now, I find it difficult to conceive, I already lost trust in Mexican politicians, perhaps in a better future...

MABAR...I'm sure that we are all part of the situation, and of course there's many Mexicans that are more evil that good, like in every other country in this world, my indignation not precisely,anger, is because his ways of making almost fun when he speaks about Mexico,that's why I can tell you that since early 80's or late 70's I always saw Trump like a very rare person with a corny taste to decorate his houses,a lot of golden bling, blings,I thought it was Ivanna ,but no is him, and his hair is ridiculous and his manners,and it wasn't because in that time he spoke bad of this country,it was just my observation of him back then. could be a blessing in disguised? Could be...but he uncover the racism ..mocking? That he is very straight to speak ? There's a difference between straight and being rude.....and when I say that he can build as many walls as he can build,is not anger,is just that also we have enough of this stupid relation between USA and Mexico both countries benefit in all this...but I don't know is hard to be in 3D and not be 3D and I really want to address this personality ugly ridiculous , corny and tastelness in decorate his penthouse because that's the same type of style of the BIG drug dealers funny,funny...

I think he made the focus on mexico, but in reality alot of other people from different nationalities are coming through the border from everywhere in Latin America

I heard yesterday that Cubans no longer have the special right to get the residency green card with the "wet foot, dry foot agreement" so i loooked online and found this link
_http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cuba-immigration-idUSKBN14W2ZO
this pretty much allowed them to get the green card after setting foot on the US with i think a year stay as opposed to different nationalities that have to resolve their legal status plus waiting an extra 5 years to get the green card.

If I am not mistaken about 1000 Cubans were stuck in Nicaragua in 2015 while trying to make their way into the US , I'm guessing through the Mexican border.
_https://www.yahoo.com/news/nicaragua-blames-costa-rica-cubans-storm-border-002438869.html?ref=gs

Given the dead of Fidel Castro and the closeness to the Trump taking office, I keep thinking there is a connection there.

Ii thought i would mention since the time seems too close to Trump taking office adding the Immigration policies and the wall deal, and the timing, but didn't see much online, .

piliangie said:
MABAR...I'm sure that we are all part of the situation, and of course there's many Mexicans that are more evil that good, like in every other country in this world, my indignation not precisely,anger, is because his ways of making almost fun when he speaks about Mexico,that's why I can tell you that since early 80's or late 70's I always saw Trump like a very rare person with a corny taste to decorate his houses,a lot of golden bling, blings,I thought it was Ivanna ,but no is him, and his hair is ridiculous and his manners,and it wasn't because in that time he spoke bad of this country,it was just my observation of him back then. could be a blessing in disguised? Could be...but he uncover the racism ..mocking? That he is very straight to speak ? There's a difference between straight and being rude.....and when I say that he can build as many walls as he can build,is not anger,is just that also we have enough of this stupid relation between USA and Mexico both countries benefit in all this...but I don't know is hard to be in 3D and not be 3D and I really want to address this personality ugly ridiculous , corny and tastelness in decorate his penthouse because that's the same type of style of the BIG drug dealers funny,funny...
You realize that your complaint is because Mr Trump "had been making fun of Mexicans" making fun of him as well? He had said things that I do not like but making fun back is useless ... his taste in decor? I do not really think of it, and is not even relevant to me, if you had mentioned narcissist, there is a lot of info here about it ...

...and "when I say that he can build as many walls as he can build,is not anger,is just that also we have enough of this stupid relation between USA and Mexico both countries benefit in all this" ... is not stupid to me, is kind of symbiotic ... we have a intrinsically relationship throughout history whether it is liked or not ...

Back
Top Bottom