Session 10 December 2016

MABAR saludos....is not personal ,I just said an observation regarding Trump that I remember back in early 80's he use to appear in magazines with his wife Ivanna, I'm 57 yrs.thats why I can tell ,and to me he has a very bad taste to decorate his home places because I thought it since then...is not because I want to make fun of this guy,or else is really because I feel that way...if is not distasteful for you is ok,but is your opinion and I can respect that,as you respect mine..that's all MABAR.

Maybe the eruption of Colima is more interesting that speak of trump? Every body is speaking about Trump..you know? Why I shouldn't , because I said what I said...ok...I get it...
But today in Mexico in a school there's was a student that shoot his teacher and others in the classroom , this type of things only happened in the states , I believe this is a false flag, because a politician of Mexico is now promoting that no arms in Mexico ....should be allow, and maybe is a distraction for the things and manifestations that are going on....or I don't know makes me wonder about this chat...mmmm

piliangie said:
Maybe the eruption of Colima is more interesting that speak of trump? Every body is speaking about Trump..you know? Why I shouldn't , because I said what I said...ok...I get it...
But today in Mexico in a school there's was a student that shoot his teacher and others in the classroom , this type of things only happened in the states , I believe this is a false flag, because a politician of Mexico is now promoting that no arms in Mexico ....should be allow, and maybe is a distraction for the things and manifestations that are going on....or I don't know makes me wonder about this chat...mmmm

Sorry piliangie,

It's all important really I think. I am glad you are able to find others to share your thoughts with here. I am just trying not to to speculate too much these days. And I think you may be right about the false flag. I am sure almost every country in the world is infected with these psychopaths.

Stay safe.

piliangie said:
Wow I didn't know that, Mexican military was under some sort arrangements with Washington, you know there's a lot of things going on here in Mexico, the goverment is incrementing the prizes of gas and water (privatization) and people is manifesting all over the country, is something to worry about what's happening,and really awful all this about Trump,because despite many are defending him and saying he is not racist, well he have a plan to go against us is obvious, you can se him when he is talking about Mexico how is mocking, making fun when he speaks , to me he is a very disgusting person , And he knew that in USA there's an undercover racism against Mexicans ...and he push that button, so anyway he has to give to Americans what he promess right,we are the easy problem,because we are not Russia or China,he don't RESPECT US, He is going to smash Mexico,with the excuse, that we are rapist ,drug dealers etc, so to me he can build that wall, and take away all those companies from Mexico,cheap work,anyway for the poors,but please don't sell the guns and armaments to the drug dealers and the rapist right that will be fare,and the only reason that in USA don't exist drug dealers or (narcos) is because your agency's are the drug dealers,because where do you think all that drugs go?? And I hope Americans don't travel anymore to Mexico they behave very different when they are here we are "amigos" but when they see Mexicans in USA is another situation Americans don't like Mexicans..and Donald trump knows very well..he is just acting under an other agenda...that's all and by the way he is disgusting and ugly with that ridiculous hair ....and I mean it.

Here is the video where this disgusting personality referring to us
https://youtu.be/uKT8Mw8P-Ss

If there is a real enemy of the Mexicans that is not Donald Trump but the corrupt Mexican political system. The enemy is inside and Trump is only used by the political class to cover the big mistakes that have been made in economic matters. Trump is doing what any Nationalist would do for his country.

Piliangie tell everyone you know what the Homeland Security Bill is about, a lot of people are distracted by Trump and the prices of gazoline. In fact, I think that many actions like looting and recent shootings have only the goal that we agree with the control of the armed forces.

As the journalist Isabel Arvide wrote: "What will happen? We have a dangerous conjunction of realities that disturb our surroundings, throughout the country, a sum of disagreements and a great amount of fury, anger, indignation directed to the government. We have, as never before, demonstrations, seedlings and looting. A tightrope that incites to the violence of State, to the repression. We have cops who shoot ... on the air for now. We have a presence in social networks of false messages that cause panic How should the government respond to the crisis? They could not foresee that it was going to happen this 1º of January of 2017 with the rise of prices? We talk about ungovernability. From a future that already reached us because very bad policies were followed, because the deck of social submission was tampered with by any governmental measure."

I'm just saying after all my observation, regarding Trump,he may not be the best person,but he could be the right one,In this times... :)

piliangie said:
I'm just saying after all my observation, regarding Trump,he may not be the best person,but he could be the right one,In this times... :)
I've pretty much come around to the idea that Trump is actually the best choice out of the options that were presented. While I still have serious questions about his motivations and the forces he is aligned with, he seems to be the only person with the wherewithal and positioning in society to effect real change; everyone else is too weak in some way or another to pose any credible threat to the establishment. He seems to be sincere about carrying out some of his saner geopolitical reforms, so love him or hate him, that's something. I think it will be interesting to see how many deep state subplots he uses and plays along with on his way to springboard into his own agenda, whatever that may be.

I guess a big question is how to define "or so". To me, it can't be longer than the original 40 days; or another 40 days...maybe 20? No chills here, yet. Maybe I am numb.

BHelmet said:
I guess a big question is how to define "or so". To me, it can't be longer than the original 40 days; or another 40 days...maybe 20? No chills here, yet. Maybe I am numb.

Yes, the chillier it gets the number we get so maybe that is what is happening to us. With one chill after another maybe sensitivity to the cold has something to do with it. :/

The things I am seeing certainly don't warm my heart. :(

My girlfriend was worried about the inauguration, thinking civil unrest or a run on the banks would happen.

I had the feeling it would be uneventful and it seems so.

What really bugs me about this whole thing is that we have no clue what exactly the C's meant about the days to go. For my girlfriend she was expecting something big to happen, while I felt like it might be a joke on the drama that goes on around Trump, funded protests by Soros and other neo-liberal scum.

goyacobol said:
BHelmet said:

Yes, the chillier it gets the number we get so maybe that is what is happening to us. With one chill after another maybe sensitivity to the cold has something to do with it. :/

It sounds like the frog in boiling water in reverse. Maybe the frog in the freezing water? But I suppose the 40 days could be plus or minus 5 or 10 days? And of course, as always, maybe it was not set in stone so much.

3D Student said:
goyacobol said:
BHelmet said:

It sounds like the frog in boiling water in reverse. Maybe the frog in the freezing water? But I suppose the 40 days could be plus or minus 5 or 10 days? And of course, as always, maybe it was not set in stone so much.

When I first read about the "40 days or so" I thought "or so" would be anywhere between 1-9 since 10 more days would have been described as 50 or so.

But I think "maybe it was not set in stone so much" is a correct assessment. At the end of the day it's enough that someone at the 4D STS level adds something to the soup we're in and off we go being moved onto another probable future scenario without ever knowing it happened.

Divide By Zero said:
My girlfriend was worried about the inauguration, thinking civil unrest or a run on the banks would happen.

What really bugs me about this whole thing is that we have no clue what exactly the C's meant about the days to go. For my girlfriend she was expecting something big to happen, while I felt like it might be a joke on the drama that goes on around Trump, funded protests by Soros and other neo-liberal scum.

Like I said, I think we have witnessed some of the most astonishing events over the past 40 days that I never expected to witness in my lifetime. The open warfare between and incumbent president, the media, the intel services, and a president elect - taken to the extremes it was taken - is utterly shocking. It was definitely rocking and rolling in that sense the whole time. We couldn't even be sure Trump would not be assassinated at his inauguration, if not before.

Watching the melt-down of the "intelligentsia" of the USA - and some of its partners - is another truly unbelievable series of events. For politicians to carry on as they have over the past few months, and then bringing it to a head like they have, is just gobsmacking.

So, there's that. And I DO think that all of that is just the tip of an iceberg of how bad it might get. I do NOT believe we've seen the end of it, but we have certainly seen precedents set that were unthinkable before.

Then, the weather is certainly going whacko with record low temps like have never been seen before - or not for a very long time. Plus a slew of earthquakes - not really BIG ones - but numerous.

But here is something else that is more personal to us here: within a ten day period, not long after that session, we received legal documents that have required some attention. We can't talk about it just yet because it is still winding its way through the court system - but both documents, coming from two different sources, are very, very significant and may definitely lead to some "rocking and rolling" and some "chills up and down the spine". In fact, you could almost say that they are in sync with what is happening in the outer world.

So, considering how the Cs operate, I actually felt, when the dodgy dossier came out and the intel agencies revealed that they were in open warfare with Trump, that this was the main event. I don't know how he's gonna deal with that, but we all know what happened to JFK when he took on the CIA.

Added thought: after a half hour whizzing through Twitter... I'm wondering if we aren't seeing the beginning of a Maidan-style color revolution for real? Those people are freaking NUTS. That would mean all bets are off.

Laura said:
Divide By Zero said:

Like I said, I think we have witnessed some of the most astonishing events over the past 40 days that I never expected to witness in my lifetime. The open warfare between and incumbent president, the media, the intel services, and a president elect - taken to the extremes it was taken - is utterly shocking. It was definitely rocking and rolling in that sense the whole time. We couldn't even be sure Trump would not be assassinated at his inauguration, if not before.

Watching the melt-down of the "intelligentsia" of the USA - and some of its partners - is another truly unbelievable series of events. For politicians to carry on as they have over the past few months, and then bringing it to a head like they have, is just gobsmacking.

So, there's that. And I DO think that all of that is just the tip of an iceberg of how bad it might get. I do NOT believe we've seen the end of it, but we have certainly seen precedents set that were unthinkable before.

Laura, I felt the same way when I was watching the inauguration. I've never watched an inauguration before, not even the inauguration in my country. But there I was that day so glued to the screen or trying to listen to the coverage while working. When I thought about it, it was not only because I was wondering if something could happen, but that things have gotten so intense these days. I have this feeling that reality has indeed changed, even though I'm young and maybe I haven't seen much of it. It all seems so different than a few months ago. So it's like I want to observe what's happening because it seems SO important and I'm i'm so impressed by everything that's happening that I don't want to stop observing, and try to make some sense out of it... Thinking about it does give me the chills, but, yes, I agree that we have not seen the end of it yet.

Back
Top Bottom