Last shipment of crystals for 2016.

Do the crystals need to be signed for? I received the email on 12-21 and was away from home over the next few days through Christmas. I wouldn't think they would come that fast, but I've been watching since then and haven't seen anything. Maybe I should give it another week? I don't want to worry before its necessary, or maybe the lesson is "don't worry be happy?" :P

in any case, I was just curious on the shipping requirements, or will they leave it on my porch if I'm not home? Looking forward to them, and thanks again for everything you guys do. Have a wonderful, safe remaining time of your holidays, and stay warm!

Pearce said:
Do the crystals need to be signed for? I received the email on 12-21 and was away from home over the next few days through Christmas. I wouldn't think they would come that fast, but I've been watching since then and haven't seen anything. Maybe I should give it another week? I don't want to worry before its necessary, or maybe the lesson is "don't worry be happy?" :P

No signature is required for the type of package you sent. But do give it a few more days. There are always delays around Christmas time, so I imagine they'll get there after the New Year.

Hi! I am soooo happy!!!! It took 10 days to arrive but they came yesterday and I've sensed that they will come as they did. My kid and I had so much energy last evening that we went to sleep much later than usual but I honestly don't remember when I had such a good and relaxing sleep last time. I can't wait to go home and sing :). They are very beautiful as well. Thank you so much.

Just wanted to update that I received my crystal package last night. One thousand and one thanks for everything! I could feel such a peace when I held them, and they are so beautiful. I love the way the cracks in the interior of some of them reflect the light in such a way that it looks like a globe of rainbow inside. I could stare at them all day! :D I've also put the water crystal in a glass last night, and this morning, maybe it was just in my head but the water felt so charged. I mean, the whole day today just feels electrified and alive. I could go on and on, but truly, thank you all. Going to begin singing tonight as well.

A question though: is it OK if I plug the notes written into a program I use to write music, so I can sing along with the tune playing? Or will the mechanically reproduced sound take away from the effect?

Chu said:
Wodnik said:
Hi Chu . I sent my request for crystals while ago ( I did it twice ).
Have been expiencing lots of "turbulence" in my life from STS sources, and I need some protections.

I sent you an email on Dec 21st letting you know that we had shipped them on the 20th. Did you receive it? In any case, now you know. Let me know by email when you receive them please! Thanks.

Chu, the crystals arrived !!!! THANK YOU.
When I was reading the booklet attached with crystals, I felt an electric current through my entire body.
From now, I feel safe, and protected. I would like to thanks everyone involving in this project, including C's !!!!

I originally sent a crystal request email on 28/12/2016 at 04:27am, and another on 06/01/2017 at 02:22am with more information, via Yahoo. Just to check, where these emails received?

Back
Top Bottom