FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only just got some money to make a donation. Is it too late to order? If there is still any left I would like to donate for 5 bottles?
Thanks

happyliza said:
I only just got some money to make a donation. Is it too late to order? If there is still any left I would like to donate for 5 bottles?
Thanks

Plenty of time and supplies left!

Oh great news. I will go ahead and make my donation and record the confirmation here (writing on the donation what it is for). Thanks :)

happyliza said:
Oh great news. I will go ahead and make my donation and record the confirmation here (writing on the donation what it is for). Thanks :)

Don't forget to include your shipping address with the donation, happyliza. :)

Confirmation number: 8K838883KS051692X.

Thanks Lilou for the reminder. I put the first line of my address - which is the same address all FOTCM items get sent to in the UK.

5 bottles ordered.

Many thanks to all concerned and much appreciated. A vital health support to have in these times - especially just getting over the influenza!

Just a quick question concerning making Home-Made Liposomal Vitamin C (and Glutathione).

It this possible to do as it stated tablets?

If it was capsules I could take the powder out of some to make it.

I have never made Liposomal Vit C but think it is time I took some with Glutathione to build up a very depleted immune system. so now may be the right time to experiment making some.

Perhaps I could grind the tablets in a coffee grinder?

happyliza said:
Just a quick question concerning making Home-Made Liposomal Vitamin C (and Glutathione).

It this possible to do as it stated tablets?

I think that would depend on if there were other evil ingredients or fillers. The liposomal version encapsulates the glutathione (or vitamin C) in fat, so whatever is in the encapsulation is carried into the blood stream, so I'd check the ingredients first.

I received my package the other day - Thank you so much for sending! :thup:

Re: FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione

Rabelais said:
The Setria L-Glutathione is manufactured in Japan by Kyowa and is a unique tripeptide form of glutathione (glutamate, cysteine, and glycine). It is manufactured through a proprietary fermentation process. It is a highly absorbable. This is probably the best form of glutathione supplement available today.
Japan? Then could be radio-polluted.
See here: https://www.sott.net/article/339599-Studies-on-oral-glutathione
Setria GSH is produced by a Japanese company Kyowa Hakko Bio Co. at its facilities in the Yamaguchi prefecture not far from the site of the Mitsui Petrochemical Complex where there were two explosions and a fire in April 2012. It's been reported that several tons of radioactive waste and uranium were in storage at this site. The officials stated there was no leakage of radioactive material in the air. But for me this fact still raises a question of Setria GSH safety. (you can google "Yamaguchi plant explosion" for details).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom