FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my package of Glutathione. :thup:

It took only 2 weeks to arrive from the US; that's faster than the parcels I get from the US Amazon store!

And another:

Glutathione is also the most critical and integral part of your detoxification system. All the toxins stick onto glutathione, which then carries them into the bile and the stool - and out of your body.

And lastly, it also helps us reach peak mental and physical function. Research has shown that raised glutathione levels decrease muscle damage, reduce recovery time, increase strength and endurance and shift metabolism from fat production to muscle development.

If you are sick or old or are just not in peak shape, you likely have glutathione deficiency. In fact, the top British medical journal, the Lancet, found the highest glutathione levels in healthy young people, lower levels in healthy elderly, lower still in sick elderly and the lowest of all in the hospitalized elderly. (ii)

Keeping yourself healthy, boosting your performance, preventing disease and aging well depends on keeping your glutathione levels high. I'll say it again ... Glutathione is so important because it is responsible for keeping so many of the keys to UltraWellness optimized.

It is critical for immune function and controlling inflammation. It is the master detoxifier and the body's main antioxidant, protecting our cells and making our energy metabolism run well.

Thank you Beau! I received my order this week. I've been definitely feeling old, sick and not in shape. Having trouble turning the health and vitality around. I've only taken three tablets so far but find myself with greater focus, energy and stamina. Hope to keep building strength through regular exercise. Getting back the feeling sustained focus that the Keto diet used to provide on its own. I've been at such a loss of what to do. This may be a missing component for me. Again, many Thanks! Susan

For the couple of people who asked the question: yes, we used the geiger counter and there is NO radiation whatsoever. zip, zilch, nada, zero.

Laura said:
For the couple of people who asked the question: yes, we used the geiger counter and there is NO radiation whatsoever. zip, zilch, nada, zero.

Nice, I always prefer without radiation. Mine arrived today, thanks !!! :D

PhoenixToEmber said:
Laura said:

Thank you for clarifying, Laura.

Wasn't "clarifying", was establishing fact.

Laura said:
PhoenixToEmber said:
Laura said:

That is good to know, thank you for establishing it. My package arrived super fast and I've already taken some pills, noticing more energy throughout the day.

Laura said:
PhoenixToEmber said:
Laura said:

In establishing fact you clarified something for me that I was personally unsure about, which is what I meant. I've been worried about radiation ever since the Fukushima disaster, so I'm glad you have a geiger counter and were able to test the product to bring us the facts. I appreciate it.

Laura said:
:) Thank you

PhoenixToEmber said:
In establishing fact you clarified something for me that I was personally unsure about, which is what I meant. I've been worried about radiation ever since the Fukushima disaster, so I'm glad you have a geiger counter and were able to test the product to bring us the facts. I appreciate it.

Believe me, you are probably not nearly as cautious as I am - considering years and years of relentless attacks of all kinds. I guess that's why we DO have a geiger counter.

Hi Beau, i was wondering if you had some left, I'd be interesting in maybe getting about 5 bottles.

PS: the billing address on the donation page stays or we have to submit shipping address elsewhere like a PM?
If the billing address from the donation page works then I would update here once that is completed

Thank you

Felipe4 said:
Hi Beau, i was wondering if you had some left, I'd be interesting in maybe getting about 5 bottles.

PS: the billing address on the donation page stays or we have to submit shipping address elsewhere like a PM?
If the billing address from the donation page works then I would update here once that is completed

Thank you

We have plenty left. Please add your shipping address in the note when making a donation. PayPal does not share the billing address with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom