Two strange dreams.

ClaudiaYG

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Last week I had two strange dreams in two differents days, my husband and I were in our hometown spending the holidays and we stayed in my parent´s house.
The firts dream has three parts.

Part one:
In the first dream I was in a huge restaurant with many rooms and the people can access to all . I was with my highschool friends and suddenly all the people start to yelling and put in the floor because bad people enter into the restaurant. I put myself in the floor, cover my head and closing my eyes. One bad guy come to me and he gave me a shot like a vaccine, after that I don´t remember anything.

Part two:
I was in a huge church with a lot of people and with some of my highschool friends and my husband. I felt very nervous and I started to search the exits, my husband ask me why I am so nervous? I said I don´t know I only feel that somthing bad is going to happen and I know that maybe we can not leave but at least we can move near to the exit. Funny fact the church had a mall into with many shops and I decide to move there because it was empty.

Part three:
It was the same first part but with a different ending. After the bad guys enter to the restaurant I know what is going to happen and in this occassion I know what to do. I look very fast where was the nearest exit and run but I took my friend's baby. We scape then I found a friend in the parking lot he help us to run away.
I had never experienced a dream like this, with some order and show me the possible scenarios.

The second dream was with my grandfather.
(I went to visit my grandfather after christmas and I started to ask about his mother and the family, he told me a lot of things. My grandfather has a sorrow about he can not see his mother die because he was in USA working.)
I dream with a female ghost and I screaming "I LOVE YOU MOM, I LOVE YOU MOM, I LOVE YOU MOM" I my grandfather was there too.
I feel very scared because I don´t see the face of the ghost it feels like it was my grandfather´s mom. I can not recognize the face because I don´t know who looks like my great-grandmother mother, my gradfather does not have any picture. I don´t know if my grand father has this message and I did for him in my dream. When I woke up I felt very scared.

I hope you can understand my english because is not very good.

Hi ClaudiaYG,

I'm going to attempt to break down the first dream, but not the second, for now.

I think the symbol of being with your high school friends is symbolic of your self as your personality, i.e. the "false self" product of our upbringing and environmental influences such as our peers, the place where we grow up, our parents, etc.

In the restaurant, I think it symbolizes prioritizing pleasure and other basic needs of our lower centers, material things of third density, contrasted to the church, which I think may symbolize a religious part of you, religious of course in the context not of mainstream religion but of the FOTCM and it's principles, or just of seeking of a higher truth, or the Work.

The baby symbol could mean a new self, or true self, essence, or a center of gravity (in Gurdjieff's terms), also looking at it from the point of view of the Second Birth, spiritual birth.

With these symbols in mind, let's look again at the three parts.

In part 1, in the restaurant, where we can say you are enjoying material and earthly things, you drop to the ground in fear, put your head down, and close your eyes, as a result, the bad guy or whatever comes along and injects you with a vaccine. You end up being a victim in this part. Perhaps this means: continue as you are, and you will not have the ability to defend yourself from whatever.

In part 2, being at a church, the spiritual/religious part of you seeking to grow, you LISTEN to the feeling that something might go wrong, and as a result become aware and try to do something proactive, meaning going near an exit, looking for somewhere safe, etc. Here, you're learning about maintaining your awareness, and EXPECTING ATTACK, and being prepared just in case.

In part 3, Using the knowledge you gained in part 2, of becoming aware, and EXPECTING ATTACK, you were ready to react, rather than being a victim, took the baby(refer to symbol above), and were able to get to safety with the help of others.

To summarize the above, I think the dream may be wanting to tell you that you must develop certain parts of you, become more aware of the changes going on in our world, in your life, in your environment, and in your self, and start acting on them. I think this is a call to action, a call to keep learning what you can while you have the chance, so you can act like in part 3 rather than in part 1.

At least that's what I'm getting from it, could be wrong. I hope that helps. :)

hello ClaudiaYG

about the 3-part dream:
my overall impression is that of a general positive progression. as Guille said there is clearly that change from being negatively surprised (unprepared), reacting in herd mentality and being 'put to sleep' on the one hand towards to awareness, expecting attack, listening to inner and outer perception and make use of opportunities on the other hand, even helping/saving others on the way.
from the outside it is difficult to tell wether its a change that took place in your life, reaching a new state, or if it's just a possible way shown to you and enabling you to choose.
what the details 'mean' is very subjective and since you are the subject you would have to think for yourself about those elements like restaurant, church, shop, college friends, baby. what memories or emotions do these things trigger?

also i wondered why you went into the shop 'because it was empty' if you actually felt like moving near the exit. was it empty of people or empty of goods?

the other dream is very personal and emotional, but there is this strange mixture of roles and relations: you where dreaming as being you grandfather, but he was also there, and you was speaking to his mother (?). maybe after you and your grandfather had the conversations something got moving inside him and you became the medium in some way between him and his mother.
some energies want to move. what were you scared of? the ghost or maybe just the intensity of the situation or the emotions transmitted?

Guille said:
Hi ClaudiaYG,

In part 3, Using the knowledge you gained in part 2, of becoming aware, and EXPECTING ATTACK, you were ready to react, rather than being a victim, took the baby(refer to symbol above), and were able to get to safety with the help of others.

To summarize the above, I think the dream may be wanting to tell you that you must develop certain parts of you, become more aware of the changes going on in our world, in your life, in your environment, and in your self, and start acting on them. I think this is a call to action, a call to keep learning what you can while you have the chance, so you can act like in part 3 rather than in part 1.

At least that's what I'm getting from it, could be wrong. I hope that helps. :)

Thank You Guille.
The past two years was very painful for me because I get sick and I am doing a lot of changes in my life, emotional and physically.

mrtn said:
mrtn said:
the other dream is very personal and emotional, but there is this strange mixture of roles and relations: you where dreaming as being you grandfather, but he was also there, and you was speaking to his mother (?). maybe after you and your grandfather had the conversations something got moving inside him and you became the medium in some way between him and his mother.
some energies want to move. what were you scared of? the ghost or maybe just the intensity of the situation or the emotions transmitted?

Thank You mrtn
I was not being my grandfather, it is was three persons like my grandfather, me and my great grandmother. I felt like my grandfather tell me what to said. My grandfather has a sorrow about He can not see her mother die. I was scared about the emotions transmitted.

Edit=Quote

Back
Top Bottom