If I Could Talk

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Had received this short film titled 'If I Could Talk' and am sharing it here for people who have had to say goodbye to their doggies, yet applicable to their horses, cats and other loved little critters. I've said goodbye to many family dogs in time and they all have deeply etched lines in my memory; each one different, yet each one offering the joy of their being.

https://youtu.be/NuOCeJSQCTs

Attachments

• If I could Talk.jpg
    If I could Talk.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 137
Thanks for posting this voyageur, it brought tears to my eyes as I just parted with my 4 year old companion two weeks ago. I know it was the best thing to do, to relieve her suffering. She (along with my other 4 legged pals) will always remain in my fond memories. They love us unconditionally and boy do I wish they could talk.

I have loved several dogs over the years and when it was time for them to go, it always hurt. This video made me cry as memories surfaced.

Thank you for the video, it is so sad when our friends go. Every day I remember them, each one of them because now they are in another amazing intimate dimension, a spiritual one, inside me, in my spirit. So they are with me even if their bodies are not here anymore. But I miss them so much.

Thanks for posting this lovely film, voyageur. It also brought back memories. I still miss the presence of the animals that I lost, so this film was a beautiful testament to their lives.

It was emotional to watch this film. It makes me want to make the most of my relationship with my current furry companions and I thought about the Friends that moved on.

Thank you for this. Very touching. It brings back many memories instantly. If I could talk to them I would also thank them for being.

Oooooph very sad to part with those who have been such loyal and loving friends. So made the tears well up in memory of my furry friends. Thanks for sharing

I saw this on FB, wow, beautiful and sad at the end, yeah I cried, there is something magical about our four legged friends :D

I saw this on Facebook too. What a great short movie, brought tears to my eyes. I have 3 dogs myself and have had many in the past.

Back
Top Bottom