Dream about Putin's death - probably assassinated

Learner

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had a disturbing dream about Putin being announced dead. After waking, I had the feeling to share it here immediately. It could just be nothing, but I feel very tense and as if something is looming on the horizon.

When the announcement happened first, I thought of it as a rumor and didn't want to believe it. I was somewhere together with my parents that time, I think we were in the audience of a great television show. There was a celebrated photographer woman who run a business by shooting excellent photographs of prominent people and then presenting them in TV. Her name in the dream was something like "Michelle Christelle". She was just talking about a Western politician - maybe it was Clinton (not sure if Bill or Hillary) or Obama.

Then my parents and me were taking a walk outside in the snow and cold. We were passing an old woman who told us of the death of Jesus Christ. There was a snowman next to her, in which supposedly (if I remember right) the spirit / ghost of Jesus Christ was stuck. Then there was a voice of an old man (or it just sounded like that of an old man) in the darkness of this winter night, fading away. The old woman told us, it was the ghost / spirit of Jesus Christ who had been just liberated by her from the snowman and was now vanishing.

We then continued our talk and then the announcement of Putin's death occurred a second time. It was in every newspaper and it wasn't a rumor any more. It was true in the dream. My heart sank, I couldn't say anything. My father (who dislikes Putin in real life) relished in the fact of Putin's death. We went back to the studio, where the celebrated photographer now showed a series of photos about Putin. In some way I thought of that as being disgusting - as she was taking advantage out of what happened to run her business and remain in the spotlight. To "keep the show running".

Then I woke up. A picture came to my inner eye quite fast - it was a bad pixelated photograph taken with a cell phone device. It depicted Putin's dead body sprawled on a pavement near a fountain somewhere in Moscow. It was night time, the street lights were on. And there was the blood.

I felt a strong tenseness coming up, coupled with fear. Had to think about what the Cs said about something happening which would chill our spine in the "next forty days" (from the session of December 10th onward). Then I thought about Jesus Christ - Julius Caesar, and how Putin is almost the same age as Caesar when the latter had been assassinated. I hope, there is nothing to that dream, and I just have picked up somehow on all the chaos which is going on and seems to ever intensify - especially so short before Trumps inauguration.

Thank you for sharing your dream. Could there be different interpretations each with a value?

Assuming it has to do with the real future of the person we know as President Putin:
I have tried to look up "death putin prophecy" (search item translated into Russian) and there are different ideas, in fact some suggested he should already have died, some say 2014-2016, one nov 2017: Here are some pages with http://мойпутин.рф/когда-уйдет-путин-предсказания-о-его-к/ http://nagadali.ru/predskazaniya/pro-putina.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbf8Rk1K5XU In other words there is no consensus. Maybe one can accept that there are different possibilities. What is sure is that one day Putin will pass, but it is not sure when and how.

One present living clairvoyant, Vera Lion, suggest that although Putin has protection from Higher forces he has to be careful with whom he chooses for friends etc. as there are people who wants to plot against him; here is a machine translation of the report about her account which she also has from a dream.

http://nagadali.ru/predskazaniya/vera-lion-predskazanie-na-poslednie-dni.html [There is a picture of Vera in the above link and a video here: http://esoreiter.ru/index.php?id=0716/25-07-2016-150530.html&dat=news&list=07.2016 said:
She believes that Putin is under the protection of a Higher power, but at the same time, his entourage is full of enemies and the envious, who like to suck out the ruler of inner vitality. Therefore, Lyon advises him carefully and cautiously choose his friends, associates and advisers.

Her predictions these days say that behind the President is preparing a conspiracy about a change of government. Spiteful critics will not be able to carry out his evil plan, but Vladimir Putin may be in a lot of trouble. According to the visions of Lyon, the President is often exposed to danger. According to her dreams she describes sharply rising ground under his feet, and how difficult it is to keep balance. According to her, is the impact of the dark forces that are trying to knock a ruler out of the way.

The psychic claims that Vladimir Putin is selected as President for a third term. She saw it in her dreams, where the current leader of the crowd tossed three times, the people cheered and rejoiced. Presidential elections will be held in 2018. The question remains: is it possible to stay in power for a third term in the modern laws of the Constitution? As it happens, the psychic did not specify.
It almost sounds as if Putin needs some help or at least well wishes and prayers from those that support that which he represents. Maybe that could alleviate the pain you have felt after having the dream?

Suppose the dream is not related directly to Putin, but is more symbolic, could it be seen on a personal level as a dark man dream?

thorbiorn said:
It almost sounds as if Putin needs some help or at least well wishes and prayers from those that support that which he represents. Maybe that could alleviate the pain you have felt after having the dream?

Good idea. We should all contribute to this positive energy as we are able.

I was thinking the same about Trump. How one could send some positive thoughts, or prayer's, for the benefit of both. Seeing that the two world leaders (Putin), would succeed with there efforts of change.

So maybe i will print 2 HQ pic's of each and keep-em by the night stand (next to the protection crystals ensemble), to remind me to keep them both, in my prayers.

What can it hurt to try.

vputin_EDITORIAL_166038704.jpg

trump_putin.jpg

AFP_JD32C.jpg

c.a. said:
I was thinking the same about Trump. How one could send some positive thoughts, or prayer's, for the benefit of both. Seeing that the two world leaders (Putin), would succeed with there efforts of change.

So maybe i will print 2 HQ pic's of each and keep-em by the night stand (next to the protection crystals ensemble), to remind me to keep them both, in my prayers.

What can it hurt to try.

Great idea, c.a.! I have been feeling increasingly concerned about Trump the past week and so have been visualizing him in a protective field of energy. I think both he and Putin need all the positive energy we can send right now!

This is rather interesting,

Just the other night I had a dream of Trump being assasinated. Someone had poisoned him on Inauguration Day. I assumed it was connected to some of the reading I had done on the days prior to it.

Laura said:
thorbiorn said:

Good idea. We should all contribute to this positive energy as we are able.

One idea would be to send Reiki, though I would hesitate to send Reiki to Putin since he has not asked for it and thus not to violate his free will. Perhaps one could send Reiki in a different way, indirectly, by sending it to the stability of Russia and the political situation. What do you think?

c.a. said:

What can it hurt to try.

Good idea. Think I'll do the same for our house.

Aeneas said:
One idea would be to send Reiki, though I would hesitate to send Reiki to Putin since he has not asked for it and thus not to violate his free will. Perhaps one could send Reiki in a different way, indirectly, by sending it to the stability of Russia and the political situation. What do you think?

I think what I will do is print a copy of the distance symbol and the master symbol and put them under a crystal in front of the photos and get a transference of protective energy started.

c.a. said:

Thanks c.a. - printed out the picture of them both and sat it behind my house crystal.

Since we are talking about dream about Putin, I had one last week where France and I were speaking with him and he was very friendly, teasing me a bit.

We discussed many things and spent something like a hour or so together. He was in a great mood and happy to discuss with my wife and me.

c.a. said:

What can it hurt to try.
Thank you for the pictures. I printed the photo, will put reiki symbols and crystal in front of the picture.

Laura said:
Aeneas said:

I think what I will do is print a copy of the distance symbol and the master symbol and put them under a crystal in front of the photos and get a transference of protective energy started.

That is a good suggestion. Will do that too.

Thank you everyone for your feedback.

Another thought. Can anyone recommend a non violation of free will prayer?

And would powers in numbers if a selected time or moment my be significantly (perhaps) more effective,
visualizing him in a protective field of energy.

And if no Reiki medallion's are available, could there be a printable one that symbolize the correct image? A recommendation, by those that have this Knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom