Organised or "Gang" Stalking - Paranoia?

[quote author=Cyndi]
In regards to the chemical smell that my cousin has horrible issues with- could the following be it? I cannot find yet any mention of whether it could be smelled or not. This piece and website also stands out a lot to me in regards to what I have been through too. Notice also the relation to this and " sex" at the end - it rings bells to me as a former " woman who loves psychopaths". Some of the wording also reminds me of Laura mentioning " hot poppers". It is also the "language of NO" as opposed to the "Languedoc Yes". It also is connected to the viscera, and in the "crowning of the false king" segment of the Game of Thrones piece, "Drogo" kills "Viscerys". It might also explain what happens with schizophrenics - they drown in the gas clouds maybe?
[/quote]

Cyndi, this post of yours along with others in the recent past are not comprehensible. You have a tendency to get into this "seeing" connections among obscure pieces of data and pursuing them with an obsessive attitude. This is not helpful for the forum and I doubt if this is helpful for you if your aim is colinear with the aim of the forum.

The way I see it, here are a couple of options. You can take the attitude of " others cannot see what I see; too bad for them" - which is what your recent response to Heimdallr here looked like to me.

Another option would be to make an effort to change the focus and help out with what is needed and asked for in the forum.

Also, Cyndi, you seem to spend inordinately long periods of time viewing "who is online"? What's up with that?

obyvatel said:
[quote author=Cyndi]
In regards to the chemical smell that my cousin has horrible issues with- could the following be it? I cannot find yet any mention of whether it could be smelled or not. This piece and website also stands out a lot to me in regards to what I have been through too. Notice also the relation to this and " sex" at the end - it rings bells to me as a former " woman who loves psychopaths". Some of the wording also reminds me of Laura mentioning " hot poppers". It is also the "language of NO" as opposed to the "Languedoc Yes". It also is connected to the viscera, and in the "crowning of the false king" segment of the Game of Thrones piece, "Drogo" kills "Viscerys". It might also explain what happens with schizophrenics - they drown in the gas clouds maybe?

Cyndi, this post of yours along with others in the recent past are not comprehensible. You have a tendency to get into this "seeing" connections among obscure pieces of data and pursuing them with an obsessive attitude. This is not helpful for the forum and I doubt if this is helpful for you if your aim is colinear with the aim of the forum.

The way I see it, here are a couple of options. You can take the attitude of " others cannot see what I see; too bad for them" - which is what your recent response to Heimdallr here looked like to me.

Another option would be to make an effort to change the focus and help out with what is needed and asked for in the forum.

Also, Cyndi, you seem to spend inordinately long periods of time viewing "who is online"? What's up with that?
[/quote]

My response to Heimdallr was trying to be considerate. If I was being offensive I didn't want to continue with posts that bothered anyone.

I keep my computer on all the time and typically keep the whos online section up- I read threads that way- always have since I have been here. I know that most people typically do it from the main forum section, but doing it from the whos online section allows a lot of cross referencing for me. I do a lot of stuff like that backwards from the way most people do it, as it feels more natural.

On anything I have posted lately I would be happy to break it down in detail. Based on some of the responses & the topics concerned I am torn between what is the right thing to do. In some of the transcripts it says things should only be done in bites. Then there is the no spoon feeding thing. I also do not want to post anything that may come back to bite Laura in any way. Best thing is to just stop altogether. Sorry again.

[quote author=Cyndi]
On anything I have posted lately I would be happy to break it down in detail.
[/quote]

Can you first consider these questions by yourself: how has finding these connections helped you learn more about yourself or the reality we are in and increased your capacity to respond more effectively in life? How are others going to potentially benefit from this?

[quote author=Cyndi]
Based on some of the responses & the topics concerned I am torn between what is the right thing to do. In some of the transcripts it says things should only be done in bites. Then there is the no spoon feeding thing.
[/quote]

I do not understand what you are trying to say here Cyndi. So I will guess. Are you saying that you are being vague and dropping hints hoping others would catch on because you do not wish to spoon feed others?

My experience with "gang-stalking" was just one man that spread rumors at each of the various schools I attended. It began in elementary school when I lived in Florida. I don't know what he said to my first-grade teacher when he came in and whispered something in her ear during class one day. Just seeing him made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, although I couldn't really define who he is, what he was to me, or why he stalked me all my life. And I don't know what he said to the kids in my fifth grade class at a different school or what his reason was for being there hanging out and talking to them most days during that school year.

The only time I was ever able to figure out exactly what was going around was one time in high school in Kentucky when I saw him one day talking to a girl in my home-ec class. I didn't know her very well but she approached me later and asked me if it was true that I "falsely accused" six men of rape on my seventh-grade school bus - after a long pause, wherein I relived one of the most horrific experiences of my life, I answered simply that "I wasn't raped". I guess she took that to mean it was true about the false accusations but I didn't care, and I also didn't care about the rumors that followed. I just wasn't ready to deal with that incident yet, which I always suspected he had influenced the little blonde sociopaths that manipulated the perpetrators. It may sound strange or paranoid, but when the sort of thing happens all the time it becomes obvious, at least to the victim.

I've seen "whisper campaigns" started about kids at school before and it's usually just gossip that starts when a child overhears adults saying something and then goes to school and repeats it and it spreads like wildfire. In such cases it is typically limited to a single incident, although the rumors may persist for a long time. This man was blatant in his rumor campaigns, though, but the thing is that it may have kept me from being popular and having a whole lot of so-called friends but I had a few good friends which is more important. And the same thing happened at places where I worked. I could always recognize them, once I'd get settled into a job and I was doing good and getting along with everybody, someone would come along, usually a female - she'll generally have a strong out-going personality and instantly starts getting along with everyone and becoming popular by using tactics such a flattery, telling jokes, etc. Someone like that is definitely a sociopath - normal, decent folks don't try to impress people for the sake of fulfilling some secret agenda. But it's not exactly a "network", it's just unsuspecting people being manipulated.

I never noticed anyone using hand signals and truthfully about the only way to get to someone at their job is from the "inside" as co-workers are similar to families in that they tend to possess a certain amount of loyalty towards one another - unless someone works in restaurants or retail sales where customers can call in and/or complain to get someone fired. It is true that it's tough to maintain a job or career with these kinds of campaigns going on everywhere you go but the best way I've found to deal with it is to NOT express paranoia and simply watch out for people that "undo" the work you do and redo it before the boss notices.

ARC

Info on ‘Gang Stalking’ From _http://www.police-surveillance-expert.com/stasi-uk/4583865725

It may be useful - some snippets

A Creeping Evil

... According to the growing number of people coming forward and telling their stories, this is a problem of epidemic proportions. People are being targeted by a highly organized but loose-knit network of individuals who are involved in something that even they do not seem to fully comprehend the significance of.
…….

PsyOps

Notification lists were initially used by the police to keep tabs on dangerous offenders such as pedophiles and violent criminals, and to warn people in the community about their presence. In the United Kingdom this list is called the Violent Persons Registry. These lists have since been expanded in scope so that now someone can be put on one even if they are perceived as being potentially dangerous, and it is no longer just the police who can put someone on the list. This expansion of these lists centers around certain health and safety laws, which require employers and employees to report people for showing signs of threatening or violent behavior, or whatever might be deemed inappropriate behavior. A threatening look, raised voice, or politically incorrect comment can be enough to get a person listed. There is little or no oversight provided to assure that those who go on these lists and the situation that got them put on it have been properly assessed, which leaves plenty of room for corruption and abuse of the lists. A person who is placed on one of these lists is usually never informed of the fact, and therefore has no chance of defense. When a person goes on a list, anyone in that person’s community who might come into contact with the person is notified. This can include family and friends, neighbors, co-workers, schools, local businesses, etc. These notifications will follow a person wherever they go, should they decide to move or travel. Even if/when a person is removed from the list, those who have received notifications about them will continue to perceive them as a threat. These lists are used by gang-stalkers as target lists. The lists provide a sense of justification for their activities, and with a little bit of direction, they can cause devastation to a targeted person’s life. When someone gets listed as emotionally unstable or mentally ill, it essentially gives others free reign to torment the person, and any reaction from the person is seen to justify the label that has been put on them. These lists turn the entire community against the person, and yet nothing is ever said openly. In some cases, this silence is due to non-disclosure agreements having been signed by those receiving the notifications. These non-disclosure agreements are supposed to safeguard sensitive information, but the question is, protect it from what? The only thing that they assure is that the targeted person never knows that they are on the list and this is why people are treating them differently. Non-disclosure agreements are not always necessary to assure people’s silence, however, and merely reminding someone that disclosure can result in criminal charges being laid is enough to keep most people silent, even if they want to speak up. Notification lists have become a means for turning communities into spy networks. Whether those in the community who receive these notifications belong to gang-stalking groups or not, they essentially become the eyes and ears and communications links in a network of surveillance and control. And since the police and government manage the distribution of these lists, those who are given notifications are essentially being given permission to do what they want to the person. People can get listed for being ‘troublemakers’, ‘deviants’, ‘disloyal dissidents’, ‘mentally unstable’, etc., and these labels can be applied broadly enough to distort the facts so that the character of a person is destroyed.

Gang-stalking groups are formulated around the same concepts and by the same mentalities as the KGB, Stasi, Gestapo, and similar fascist policing groups originated from, and these are exactly the same sources that current mind-control methods and technologies stem from. In fact, there is a direct connection between these older fascist policing groups and gang-stalking groups. They perform the same basic functions, but now they are operating within democratic countries. This connection becomes clearer when you begin to look at the darker history of America and the involvement of the major players in politics and industry in the last century.

Not all gang-stalking involves mind-control of the electronic variety, however. Mind-control is as old as the desire to dominate others, and such control has for a long time been affected through both subtle influencing and strong coercion, either psychologically or physically. Certain types of mind-control are so deeply ingrained into society already that we don’t even consider them as any sort of control at all. The most obvious form of this is the media, which has been used to mold our opinions and beliefs ever since Gutenberg invented the first printing press.

Although the police are definitely involved in organizing certain gang-stalking groups, they aren’t the only one’s setting up or using these groups. As I said earlier, organizations of all kinds have been drawn into gang-stalking activities. Small businesses, large corporations, churches, schools, community organizations, social groups, and even street gangs have all become involved in this activity. In fact, it appears that this activity has become well entrenched in the social fabric, and in a way that makes it seem to anyone but the target and the perpetrators (but not necessarily even them) that nothing is going on other than coincidental events, and the target is losing their mind. Once the ball started rolling and these groups started expanding and taking their own initiative (with the help of notification lists to mark the ‘enemy’), they became autonomous entities and their activities were self-determined.

More Insights into Gang-Stalking

The targets of gang-stalkers can be totally unaware of what’s going on around them, but sooner or later, the gang-stalkers will usually make their presence known. This is part of the plan, and it’s meant to build up the target’s normal stress to a level of extreme distress, which over the long term result in feelings of anxiety, hopelessness, isolation, alienation, suspicion, and distrust of others. It also gives the gang-stalking members a chance to flaunt their supposed power over the target, giving them a cheap ego boost that feeds their desire to continue participating in these activities. The handlers of these groups will take advantage of the person’s desire for that little bit of power, and continually draw them into further activities that they might not otherwise involve themselves in.

I have been a victim of this for 15 months now. I'm surprised that no one mentions the apparently simp!e technology being used to read the targets mind, both words and images. I've been told that the local Radio Shack sells this mind reading tech, along with being able to see from a satellite the tiniest movement a target makes no matter where they are. These two technologies have been being used against me relentlessly since August of 2014. In my case, I pissed off the wrong people. But the sheer magnitude of this stalking operation against me is mind boggling.

Unfortunately, I may not have much time left before I'm officially "disappeared". They're tired of my constant running from them and have told me in great detail the unspeakable things they want to do to me.

How do I know what they say? I can hear them with some sort of Remote Hearing. And in case you think I'm just mentally ill, I've had no less than 7 Psychiatrists attest that I'm not psychotic or schizophrenic.They admit that they are baffled by what I report because if I put ear plugs in, I don't hear their non-stop commentary on everything I do and the threats they terrorize me with. All 7 Psychiatrists said that people that hear hallucinatory voices cannot block them out with ear plugs, because they hear them inside their head, whereas I hear my stalkers voices coming from outside the windows of wherever I go.

I would really appreciate some input on my situation and what I should do! And I'd really love to know exactly how this mind reading by satellite thing works. And think, people were so upset about the NSA reading their emails and listening to their phone calls, just wait until the general public finds out that their minds can easily be read along with all their dirty little secrets.

WARNING: Please Do not take my post lightly or think that i am making fun, because I am not. Please give my experience some thought before brushing it off IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS NOW.

My experience was that i went through a three month period where i saw everything that gang stalking sites, as well as what is described on all the previous posts on this thread. I have experienced all of it and more and so called victims see and more. Yet, in the end, it has turned out to be just a step, in my development?

i wrote entire tomes of stuff on the subject, and what i was living when i went through it. A year later i went back and erased all my posts because it was not THAT. It was the first introduction to the 'spiritual world' as it were, a way of getting my attention and showing me how much i was terrified of everything and everybody as well as the fact that i hated everyone and everything. Most people that begin studying things like kabbalah with strong desire and intent RELATE THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE. A person who has not been through this CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. Not a psychologist, not a psychiatrist, only someone who has lived through it, and lived to talk about it. BE VERY CAREFUL because i personally know of 2 individuals who comitted suicide while going through this 'phase' THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!!!

A GREAT MANY THINGS MAY BE INVOLVED SUCH AS DIET ETC. But what i describe below is my analysis.

There are other threads on this site that mention this. AND NO, to me, in my mind today, although i nearly commited suicide over this, today see that it was entirely in my mind. This may not be understood, but i will explain it as best i can: After searching for truth my entire life, and praying and asking, and studying, it is as if one day, the Light came, but it was TOO MUCH LIGHT, for what i could bear?! Does that make sense.

i was locked up in a mental institute because of what i thought i saw, then released, and because i still SAW and FELT the same things (paranoia) i went back myself to be interned. This was in 2009, and today, i am in the same place surrounded by the same people i thought were AGENTS??? And no they are not stalking me, i have changed myself, and i love these people now.

I hope this helps? Yet, if you would have told me this during my psychosis episode i might have struck you with a bat??? Seriously. i am not making fun because it was the scariest thing i ever lived. In my current language and perception i will say that it was the first Tearing of the Veil of my development! Love to all, and peace be with those suffering this.

It is (in my opinion) a spiritual experience by nature. And a very important step into the unseen. I could literally feel other's pain all of a sudden, i couldn't take a bus or the metro. was convinced doctors were vampire out to drink my blood and much more. FWIW / And i say this with great sympathy because it was no joke. My own mother thought i would either commit suicide or kill someone. And today, my mother has become my best friend. Yet in 2009 i thought she was posessed by the devil and a part of the stalkers???

I hope this helps!!! Sorry if my post is rambling but it makes me shake to think of anyone else going through this. One of my girlfriends lived it just after me also. Being in the mental warrd helped me at least to calm down, because i walked 150 miles non-stop and was prepared to jump off the Jacques-Cartier bridge, REALLY! Then a moment later i would scream at people on the street to stop following me, and more, much more!

i prayed i asked myself for help, refusing all medication, convinced they would poison me at the hospital, etc. etc. SO I HAVE NO SURE SHOT CURE, only time will heal this. Talking about it to someone you trust, and someone who has LIVED IT saved me from the irreparable. Okay?!

Love comes after this trial, true Love of others! It is a test, which takes all of our shortcoming and shoves them in our face. So it is a very individual thing for each person living it. If i had more time this morning i would find quotes in the forum because this forum saved my life also!

Thank you for reading me out, and PLEASE GET HELP! You will see things in a different light if you just trust the process! Not despair, and DO NOT ISOLATE YOURSELF! Please! Tears are running down my face... Be good to yourselves those experiencing this, and NO your family, your friends will not understand UNLESS they too have lived it.

If anyone reading this thinks i'm off kilter please remove this post! Thank you!!!

Thank you for the very candid post! I have contemplated suicide many times because it's better than the sick things these people are going to do to me. But I don't have the guts to do it. I don't know what the solution is. I try to run, by relocating, but they're already there wherever I run to because they can read my mind. I'm frustrated beyond anything I've experienced before, and in a constant state of paranoia and my body is in constant fight or flight mode. :(

Seeker of Truth

PLEASE listen to me: NOBODY IS DOING NOTHING TO YOU, it is your perception switching from a me against the world perspective to me being part of everything perspective.

You said 15 months, and yesterday my mum reminded me that for me it was more like 6 monthe full blown, and regularly, the feeling and fear would come back in waves. And my frind Pierre who saved me in 2009 reminded me that for 2 years after, i would call him and tell him it had started again. Without my friend i would have committed the irreparable.

It is while at the psych ward that i understood that many of the people there suffered the same thing but DIDNT HAVE THE TOOLS TO HELP THEMSELVES! Fortunately for me, my psychiatrist which was the head psy of the hospital saw through my delirium and said that i belonged to a very small percentage of people who can not get stuck there!

I don't know your life or you so i cannot imagine what you are seeing exactly but from reading your account it is exactly the same. And it is 'spiritual'. A true awakening. I will not quote script here, but these things are explained in Bible and other works of the same nature. Many will knock at the door, but few will be let in, is the best way i can summarize it. DO NOT DESPAIR. Try and reintegrate normal everyday life as much as you can!

And STAY ON THE FORUM SHARING! i cannot do more from here, and will follow thread to try and de-escalate with you, if you care for that?! It is in terms of psychiatry a full blown psychosis, YET I AM A PRETTY REASONABLY SMART PERSON so when i spoke to psychiatrist she didn't see anything wrong with me except she diagnosed 'psychosis'.

One morning i threw my belongings in the garbage, all, threw the key to my big apartment in a gutter and I walked 150 miles to another city, and there i was again. Those things are in us, not the people around us. I promise you that if you just relax, and find a way to meditate, and instead of looking at people look at the ground or the sky, this will eventually wear of... i wasn't going to mention this, but personally with the context in which this started with me, i felt as if it had to do with some kind of 'beaming thing, triggered by the internet, And then began a series of phone calls from unknown callers that would not speak just breathe! Talk about weird??? Nothing you tell me could surprise me after my own experience.

If someone else on the forum has been through something similar please chime in for us?!
So PLEASE try and share, and step back to have better look at what you are perceiving. I know it is frigging horrible times. My love goes out to you!

Gotta rush for work sorry!

@SEEKER OF TRUTH??? How are you???

Are those feelings of being spyed on and followed evrywhere syatying to wear off??? Usually it comes and goes in waves?!...

i imagine that it might be hard for you to do at times. But when you are feeling less vulnerable would you please let us know that you are alright?
i am seriously worried about you, and it would be great to know if you are making any progress with the sensations that have been overwhelming you??
(Sorry for my english)...

Hey! Thank for your concern! :). I was in a psych ward again for several days, and once again was told that I'm not psychotic and that they weren't sure what is happening to me. And they're supposed to be professionals.

I got out today and in about a half hour the voices of the stalkers were there following me down a nature trail. I walked back to the main road and found a hotel to stay at for a week. I really hope you're right, ramochar, and that it's just growing pains of Awakening, but that doesn't make it any less scary or realistic. I'll be around the forums this week at least, so we'll talk later. There's so much reading to do here! Namaste!

Hi Seeker of Truth,
I’m sorry you are going through these experiences. I have gone through psychotic episodes tied intimately with fear, paranoia, and thoughts of grandeur. I didn’t have too many auditory hallucinations, but did experience significant visual and tactile hallucinations. Here is what I finally did after experiencing them for multiple cycles beside dietary changes and swearing off alcohol for good; maybe it will help.

Basically any thought I had associated with fear, paranoia or grand theories or what not I decided to challenge it and think of it as a source and/or symptom of what was afflicting me. I would catch what my mind was spitting out and separated myself from it before letting the thought/impulse cascade into even more thoughts and emotions in order to cut it off before it grew into something more. I’m basically ever vigilant and observant of my mind in order to challenge what is happening in my mind and ruthless to control where I let my mind go, especially with certain topics and subjects. It has seemed to work for five years.

I’m not sure what you should do about hearing people talk to you all the time as if you are hearing them, but you mention this:

They admit that they are baffled by what I report because if I put ear plugs in, I don't hear their non-stop commentary on everything I do and the threats they terrorize me with. All 7 Psychiatrists said that people that hear hallucinatory voices cannot block them out with ear plugs, because they hear them inside their head, whereas I hear my stalkers voices coming from outside the windows of wherever I go.

I’d say, if it works, keep the ear plugs in as much as possible to give yourself a break and try to sort out what is happening.

edit added: I should mention that I take a low dose of an anti-psychotic mediation, see a counselor regularly to air things out about my life and what is affecting me and have been in school learning about psychology. All of this may have helped to some degree, but it was the challenging my mind which was the turning point IMO.

Seeker of Truth said:
Hey! Thank for your concern! :). I was in a psych ward again for several days, and once again was told that I'm not psychotic and that they weren't sure what is happening to me. And they're supposed to be professionals.

I got out today and in about a half hour the voices of the stalkers were there following me down a nature trail. I walked back to the main road and found a hotel to stay at for a week. I really hope you're right, ramochar, and that it's just growing pains of Awakening, but that doesn't make it any less scary or realistic. I'll be around the forums this week at least, so we'll talk later. There's so much reading to do here! Namaste!
Initial guesses: Possible implant(s), as-yet-unknown entity attachment(s), or other. Any time untoward thoughts pop up EE can be used with intent to 'melt' them and ultimately find out if they are mere noise or sourced from something.

@Seeker of Truth
Hey Seeker of Truth, it is good to read that you are okay and seeking to get to the bottom of what you are perceiving. As i wrote in my previous rambling posts, i was lucky to find help through one man who had experienced something so similar that coincidence was impossible. And he stood by me during my recovery, since 2009, and is still a good friend today.

In order to recover i invested all of my time in re-reading all of Laura's Wave series, as well as her articles and etc. Also i re-read the LoveLightResearch Qu'o material, then i re-read the main books such as Mouravief's Gnosis, Gurdjieff and Ouspensky. Helped by my twisted perception i began to see a new picture emerging from these writings. Slowly but surely, things began to get less freaky.

Also, as i mentioned before, it was a time when i began studying Kabbalah, through a group that my friend was studying with, 3 hours a day, seven days a week. I studyed and worked with the group for 3 and half years. My friend pushed me to get involved in the group as translator, or whatever i could find to occupy my mind positively, etc... This took all of my time. During that time, a few of my acquaintances went through the same ordeal and i was able to help them somewhat. Unfortunately some didn't make it though, and succumbed to drug overdose or self inflicted injury.

This is why i am so seriously preoccupied by your posts and your transition. Without the information found on this forum mainly and other sources mentioned above, i would not be here to talk about this. It has taken years to come clean with myself and those i care about. And there are still many things that have not yet been resolved between me and others. Unfortunately i wasted much time and energy on a lot of wrong information and being paranoid, yet slowly the fear was transformed into better understanding of myself and others. And as i began to apply the knowledge to my daily life, the hate began to shed some skins as an onion is peeled, a layer at a time. There were many ups and downs, i made many mistakes. Lucky for me, the same people who i scared, and that i thought were out to get me, didnt give up on me and i was able to recreate new relationships with them based on love. True love of others.Though, i can say that nothing could ever replace the experience which has brought me to this clarity, and this feeling of strength and power. The power of being able to look at myself in the mirror and recognize who i am, and who i strive to become. For this, i thank the people of Cassiopeae because they in a way had told me so, through my years reading on this forum and SOTT, yet i had to make each and every possible mistake twice, in order to get it!

I do not think you, or many could have been so utterly full of shite as i was for more than forty years of my life! And that, my friend, is what the distorted lens with which i awoke after the bath of too much Light made me realize. The rest was just accepting, learning to not assume, to research, study, and accept my own shortcoming towards every one and every thing! (If that makes sense?!) Also, i must admit, that each time from that point that i thought i was out of the deep end, i was wrong and had to learn to swim all over again. So do not despair because if you are truly there for the right reasons, the understandings will reveal themselves to you. On this i will quote Qu'o (from memory): "There is but one love. A unique truth. No two people will ever see the same thing. Yet everything is infinitely One." i used this as a mantra because i felt it was true, until i began to live it, not just say it. Also, i pretended that everything was God except me, that i was alone with God since my birth, and i now know this is the truth. See how that can work. Help made against ourselves as it were. The Kabbalists use some very powerful slogans such as: "If i am not for me, who will be and when" these are many century old statements that can and if you persevere become our perception. And please know, that i have stopped studying in 2013, and do not feel indoctrinated in any way. Their philosophy influenced my development, point blank! I am my own man, without God nor master, for that matter. Like everyone on this forum, we watch out for reality left and right, and Life is my religion. i have no interest in convincing anyone of anything except that you have the power to turn your perception back to right side up, and you will, i am certain of it.

And there comes a time when these words are not mere words anymore but a perception of reality that One embodies and it is the most powerful sensation, more than all drugs combined, more than tantric sex, more than all that i had ever experienced rolled into one.

Keep your head high Seeker of Truth, you are my friend on the path to true changes, which lead to an awakening greater than what we had ever dreamed of. Also remember that there cannot be hot without the experience of cold. (Forgive the religious symbolism but these are the only words i know to express the following:) One cannot become a saint if one had not been an utter tyrant first.

@Bear
Thank you for sharing with us your understandings of this experience that i think many may still face in one form or another. There are dozens of websites dedicated to this Group Stalking perception, which goes to show that a great many get stuck there, at that level of perception like in a time loop or a broken record, repeating the same phase over and over again. Though i honestly do not believe many need that powerful an awakening to truly get on the path to realization.

@Skyalmian
Thank you for your input. I purposefully made sure that i would not go in the direction of hyper dimensional interactions for the very reason that those are part of the images one will easily use to continue and even escalate the paranoia. Believe me when i say that yes, those are possibilities, yet a very bad idea to focus on when one is traversing those choppy waters. In my experience, those subjects are the last ones a person should concentrate on when trying to escape the catch 22 that Seeker of Truth is living according to his posts. Also consider that those things you mention are way beyond our capacity to do anything about them? So i chose to share solutions that are workable, not hypothetical. If that makes sense to you? Many of us are aware of the sounds created in our ears according to situations and how we seem manipulated by them but no one set of rules applies to 2 different people, so i am not sure that it is a constructive avenue for recovery? Thank you for your concern also! It is my understanding that the implant theory may involve such a percentage that nobody would be immune. Yet what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing as a group. Individually one must work that out for themselves i believe. And so far, on this thread these hypothesis have been left out for a very good reason. Please do not take this personal it isn't.

Good evening to all! The changes of our environments are speeding up it seems, and if that is the case, i would think that many will be faced with aspects of what this thread talks about: The perception of being stalked, leading to outlandish paranoia, and a state psychiatrists name "psychosis". My nephew is in the psych ward today for another 21 days because of it. Yet he believes he's a super soldier, and that his entire class was hypnotized as little kids, etc. Who am i to tell him it's not true? Yet in order to help him, i chose to find constructive ways to spend his time, and to share uplifting reading material at his level of understanding not anything to do with ET. As i said "this is not a One size fits all problem". So how do we help others going through it?

If anyone else has constructive input, please feel free to share it. Thank you to everyone on the forum, especially the lighthouse crew!

Seeker of Truth,

Also after sleeping on it and seeing Skyalmian mention EE, I think practicing the program could possibly help, especially the meditation portion. This is another thing that helped me. It might be used as a focus point to gather your concentration, overcome the fears you experience and open yourself up to help from higher powers - the divine cosmic mind.

Back
Top Bottom