Author Topic: Missing Children World Wide  (Read 17241 times)

Offline Vulcan59

• SuperModerator
Missing Children World Wide
« on: August 04, 2008, 06:29:00 AM »
While reading this article here, I wondered about the total number of children reported missing and if there were figures for the numerous countries world wide. Here is what I found:-

India       -  10 lakhs per annum (1 million)  
Belgium   -  2928 for year 2007                
Romania  -  354 for year 2007                    
France     -  706 for year 2007                  
UK          -  4802 for year 2007                  
USA       -  797,500 for one year period

Now there is a website that collects these data but as you can see, the figures do not tally. For example, if you searched under USA the figures for male and female combined comes up to only 932 for a one year period.  A far cry from the 797500 as reported by the US Justice department. Strange that for a US based non-profit organization, it doesn't have the same numbers as the US Justice department. For India, it shows zero missing!

Another website quotes figures a lot closer to the US Justice department but it does not have figures for the rest of the world.

It seems to me that to get world wide figures, once has to do a country by country search. There doesn't seem to be a place where one can get accurate figures for the entire world. The actual numbers must be truly horrifying.
"To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love."

Offline Rise

• Jedi
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 07:30:24 AM »
Is the figure of 932 (I got 930 when I searched) actual persons who stay missing?  I think pepperfritz underneath the article had something very interesting to say:
Niall wrote:
"That figure can't be right - 797,500 American children have been reported missing in the last year?!?"

Thats "reported" missing, not "stayed missing". Children are reported missing all the time, then found a short time later perfectly safe. I'd like to know what the figure is for children reported missing, and either still missing or later found harmed or dead.
I'm not really sure if he is right or not, but it seems like 797,500 per year missing and STAYED missing would be a lot, and might cause more people to wake up about the issue.  The 930 figure seems a little more reasonable (?)

Anyways, I'm not really sure there is any good info on world wide statistics for missing children, I don't see how it would be possible to really even get a good statistic on that but it seems like its something we should know!  Like you said, for India it shows zero missing, thats obviously not right, but I think we can assume its a lot (I think 930 is A LOT, thats like taking my school I used to go to and wipe it off the face of the earth!), but probably not 797,500 for one country.  Maybe I'm assuming too much here, but thats what would seem logical to me, fwiw.

Offline adam7117

• Jedi Master
    • earthwatch
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »
There is another website (National Center for Missing and Exploited Children) which has copies of the October 2002 reports by the U.S. Department of Justice - National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children.

The reports are quite complicated and it quickly becomes apparent that the true meaning is hidden in a mass of categories, types and estimates. It's not easy to come up with the right figures just be having a quick look...

Perhaps some more forum members would like to have a look and post their comments in this thread? What I find curious is that they are full of estimates and confidence intervals - not really actual figures. Why would that be... To obscure data?

It would be very interesting to hear from somebody with experience in social studies.
"That way!"
The Fool

Offline PepperFritz

• The Living Force
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 03:37:37 PM »
Just remember this when looking at the "statistics". They provide numbers for "children REPORTED missing". Most children who are "reported" missing, are subsequently located, free from harm or any kind of foul play. The statistics that don't seem to exist are those for children reported missing, and either still missing or subsequently found harmed or dead -- those would be the "statistics" that would provide the true picture.

That having been said, even one child who falls into the latter category is one TOO MANY.

Offline Vulcan59

• SuperModerator
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 10:49:25 PM »
Hi PepperFritz, I saw your comment in the original article at SOTT which made me want to look for more accurate numbers. Alas, I don't think it's going to be easy. I suspect that you might be right in stating that the figures are for, as you say, "children REPORTED missing".

Quote from: adam7117
The reports are quite complicated and it quickly becomes apparent that the true meaning is hidden in a mass of categories, types and estimates. It's not easy to come up with the right figures just be having a quick look...
Agreed and so how does one go about trying to get some accurate numbers?
"To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love."

Offline anart

• The Living Force
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 11:18:56 PM »
Quote from: Vulcan59
India       -  10 lakhs per annum (1 million)
Romania  -  354 for year 2007                  
France     -  706 for year 2007                  
UK          -  4802 for year 2007                
USA       -  797,500 for one year period
I'm probably stating the obvious, but with what we know about child trafficking occurring up to the highest levels of control and power in this country (and the world) - they have lots of good reasons (and the power) to make it very difficult to get an accurate picture of how many children 'stay missing' - and that's only on the 3D level - if you add in the hyperdimensional aspect, no wonder... (as horrific as it is...).  

Also, considering the figures Vulcan posted above, the C's mentioning that 10% more children go missing each year (due to hyperdimensional denizens), with the majority of those from India, comes to mind.  (apologies, I don't have access to look up the session atm and am paraphrasing).

Offline PepperFritz

• The Living Force
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 12:05:40 AM »
Quote from: Vulcan59
Hi PepperFritz, I saw your comment in the original article at SOTT which made me want to look for more accurate numbers. Alas, I don't think it's going to be easy. I suspect that you might be right in stating that the figures are for, as you say, "children REPORTED missing".

.... how does one go about trying to get some accurate numbers?
I've done some research on the internet since then, and was not able to find ANY statistics on "children who are currently missing" and/or "children who went missing and were subsequently found to have met with foul play. The ONLY statistics relate to "children REPORTED missing". I really don't understand why that is. It certainly implies that law enforcement agencies really have NO IDEA how many children go missing due to foul play, in a given year -- or how many are currently missing under such circumstances.

At first I looked into the various non-governmental groups and agencies out there who keep databases and photos of currently missing children. An example would be the Missing Children Society of Canada, which currently has 53 children in its database. There is also the RCMP Missing Children Database*, which currently lists about a hundred kids. But that site carries the following proviso: "The only children appearing on this website are those which the respective law enforcement authorities request OMC to circulate. Therefore, out of all of the children who go missing yearly, only a few hundred appear here."

POSTSCRIPT:

I just found a 2007 CBC news article titled Missing Children, which includes a table provided by the "RCMP Missing Children Registry". It suggests that in 2005, once you subtract all the kids were subsequently found to have run away, wandered off, met an accident, or were taken by a parent, there were around 14,000 kids missing due to "kidnapping" and/or "unknown" or "other" reasons. Not clear if those kids were STILL missing at the time the table was compiled, or just "REPORTED missing". I suspect the latter; otherwise, the RCMP's Missing Children Database, and the Society of Canada's Database, would way larger than they are, or so I think....

* http://www.ourmissingchildren.gc.ca/omc/about/search_e.htm

Offline Approaching Infinity

• SuperModerator
    • http://minimal-meandering.blogspot.com/
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 12:11:26 AM »
Yeah, how hard is it to give a simple number? All these reports don't answer the question. How many kids GO MISSING each year? Talk about missing the crux of the matter!
Man's inhumanity to monsters is notorious and shameful. --John Keel

Offline mudrabbit

• Jedi Master
    • http://mudrabbit.smallroom.net/
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 12:20:25 AM »
Here are a couple of good sites

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-missingchildren.htm
and
http://www.beyondmissing.com/main.shtml

on the second one:
click on "click for missing child alerts", then click on your state until you get the list for that state.

At least we have a database to search pictures, should anyone happen to see that child.

The first site is maintained for Polly Klaas, and is maintained by her father, Marc.  The subpage
http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-mc-mcstatistics.htm
gives information on statistics, and has some valuable information.

Peg
The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know anything for sure.

Offline Vulcan59

• SuperModerator
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 12:25:20 AM »
Here is the relevant session from the transcript.
Quote from: 940716
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: They need to know.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are taken.

Offline anart

• The Living Force
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 01:52:57 AM »
Thanks, Vulcan, that's the session, it was actually the latter part that was brought to mind from the figures you posted, involving India:

Quote from: 940716
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more
children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are
wide awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined
on table; tongues cut off; bones stress tested; pressure placed
on heart muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done
mostly to Indian children.
Of course, just because it came through in a session does not mean it is true, but the Indian children comment brought it to mind.  =(

Offline Vulcan59

• SuperModerator
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 02:18:25 AM »
Yes, I should have included the whole part up to where you stopped. But I had assumed that "Indian children" meant American Indian and not children from India.  Just goes to show that one cannot assume anything. Still digging around to see if I can come up with more reliable data.

Offline Out of the Box

• A Disturbance in the Force
  • BANNED
Re: Missing Children World Wide
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 12:22:30 AM »

There are many indications of pedophilia networks in Belgium with ties very high up the hierarchy. The Marc Dutroux scandal is the most widely known, but stories about child abuse and sex orgies up in high circles go back to at least the seventies. Although several books have been published on the topics, the Belgian media remains mostly silent.
--> Fighting for truth and justice in a world gone mad <--

Online Nienna

• SuperModerator
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 06:32:35 AM »
Quote from: Out of the Box
There are many indications of pedophilia networks in Belgium with ties very high up the hierarchy.

Unfortunately, you will find that this is the case in just about any country.  And it figures once you realize that those in power are psychopaths.

I heard on a radio show once that the predators that are involved with pedophilia are people that you are supposed to look up to; i.e. politicians, priests, ministers, law enforcement, etc.  And those are all places that you find psychopaths in their various forms.

And then, of course, you have your home-grown variety of psychopath, so that means that the guy/gal next door could be in on it, too.

It is a terrible situation.  And you are correct in saying that the mainstream media keeps it quiet until their handlers direct them to inform the public of some politician or other that is now in the way and needs to be eliminated.

This is the world that has been created by psychopaths.  :(
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Every time you say "yes" to someone who doesn't deserve it, and go against Yourself and what you value the most, you kill a small part of your essence. ~ LKJ

Our greatest illusion is to believe that we are what we think ourselves to be.  ~ Henri Frederic Amiel

Offline Out of the Box

• A Disturbance in the Force
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 09:53:05 AM »
I heard on a radio show once that the predators that are involved with pedophilia are people that you are supposed to look up to; i.e. politicians, priests, ministers, law enforcement, etc.  And those are all places that you find psychopaths in their various forms.

Maybe this is the way the puppet masters (international bankers) keep their puppets in control?!? They give them hedonistic pleasures and threaten to expose them if they no longer obey their masters....
--> Fighting for truth and justice in a world gone mad <--