Blue field entoptic phenomenon

In my case, when I was a child or young very often see something very similar to what has been noted here as "Blue field entoptic phenomenon". However with the time I take into account that I could control the movement of the white points with the motion eye, by what not was anything paranormal. Although, I always thought that it was specks of dust or something similar in my eyes.
However, also since I was young in certain occasions I had the vision of something that not is seems to all what is has said here (perhaps a bit to what mentions Vajra). That vision I only had it to look in a peripheral way (peripheral vision not focused) about living people, and in moments very specific in that had low lighting, and the person in question was on a fund rather dark and in the side opposite a dim light. Often it was surprising for me because not it expected :shock:, asking me the person if happened something :huh:.
If I have of describing what I saw, I not have found nothing really similar. It seems an aurora boreal in movement that emanates of the person (something like this: https: // www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVsONlc3OUY ), but vibrates (or clinking) constantly to the style of the static of a detuned TV (television snow). You could get an idea if you mix both images on one thing. However, I never saw colors, but as a color gray of luminescent silver. With the years I miss these occasional images, or were increasingly rare. However a few days ago, speaking with a person, without expecting it, again I had this vision around he in a very clear way for me. I do not know if can also be related to some levels of energy recovered in me and feeling of return to be more young, after follow those last months certain protocols of health (as the iodine protocol).
I guess that many of you are thinking that I am claimed to see auras. Do not get me wrong, I do not saying that I can see auras, I do not know it :huh:. Perhaps simply is try of the thermal emanation of the beings live, the humidity from of the perspiration, some type of bioelectricity, or even some problem eye. But if it is the latter case I wonder why only I see it around people and not things.
It is also rare visions, I've only had in very specific light and background circumstances.

I decided to revisit this thread and after reading it again I realized that we can see a lot of things/energies if we sort of tune our eyes in a certain way. Like a microscope: as you zoom you can see many different things in different layers.
That vision I only had it to look in a peripheral way (peripheral vision not focused) about living people, and in moments very specific in that had low lighting, and the person in question was on a fund rather dark and in the side opposite a dim light.
Javi, sorry for the very late response to your message, but maybe it is something similar to what i see sometimes if it tune my eyes or get them out of focus in a certain way: in a dimly lighted room, or on a black background I can see silver grayish fog floating and swirling everywhere: in the air, in and out of things. When I move my hands this floating fog also moves. This fog floats in a manner similar to a fire and water at the same time: it has similar patterns to water, but it is lighter and flows faster and more maneuverous. Also, different shapes can affect the flow. For example: more concentrated flow comes out of triangilar corners. I also notised that when I magnetize my hands the nearby flow tends to flow toward them.

Back
Top Bottom