A soul center …

Haiku

Jedi Master
I recently wrote this, it is a fictional story of someone who wakes up somewhere else … a reality of their own making … in another density. It is the unknown, it is what you will experience when you first get there, I couldn’t even fathom what this would be like, it is what Pierre is seeing now. So, I settled on someone that had been there before, this soul was a wanderer, returning from a recent excursion to our reality here in the third. On his return he found his reality here replicated some of his world there, not much had changed, at least for the current moment. It was a transition …

(In this story I use a gate as a portal to realize memories and places, something that is familiar to us here today, but in reality, the gate may just be the focus of your mind.)

A soul center …

What happened, a moment ago I was standing somewhere. Where was that? Where am I now? I’m laying down, I smell flowers, Jasmine, Lavender, their wonderful.

A man was laying on his back in the grass like a kid on a summer day with his eyes closed, smelling the fresh cut grass, feeling the strands of it between his fingers. He was middle aged, in good health and physically fit, dressed in a button front shirt and a pair of worn blue jeans, his shoes were sandals, open toes to let the feet breathe.

He opened his eyes to a scene that he was currently unfamiliar to, he rolled his head side to side to see more, it was a flower garden of magnificence, not big maybe only a quarter of an acre. But it had several species growing all around the perimeter, roses in red and yellow, white jasmine making a hedge over there, lavender growing all around a wrought iron bench seat right above his head as he laid there. And the grass he laid upon sat at the center of the yard, fully trimmed to perfection.

He sat upright and boosted himself up and onto the bench and fully looked around. There was a honey suckle to his left, another pink flowering bush on his other side. It was then he noticed the wall around the garden, a ten feet tall stone wall with moss growing on many of the stones used in it, there was a gate, wrought iron and matching the bench seat. It was a lovely and surreal scene, he deeply exhaled and sat back in the seat to enjoy the moment.

The roses caught his attention, he had them back home but never with this large of blooms. He stood upright, he was a tall man more than six feet tall with blonde hair, dirty blond but still blonde. He had eyes of blue mixed with a little brown and grey stitched in at points.

He took his time admiring the area while he moved closer to the roses. They were fantastic, he could smell them from here, pedals that were at least four inches across looking like pristine velvet. He scooped one of the roses up and held it in his hand as he bent over to get the full scent, it was robust and beautiful.

It was then that he heard the gate slam closed as if someone just entered the area. The man stood up and looked around to see a woman at the gate coming toward him. She had a course beauty, no makeup, short shoulder length hair the color of honey, skin the color of a sandy beach. She was wearing a loose one-piece romper pantsuit in teal blue, it was casual and relaxed all in one piece and it contrasted with her skin tone perfectly. She had one shoulder pulled down and was showing off her perfect shoulder, it was absolutely pristine.

Woman, “Ah, I see you finally made it. I’m Tegan, I’m here to show you around.”

The man turned toward her and stuck out his hand to shake hers, he lowered his head to look at his hand. He wiggled his fingers, he felt something was wrong with the offering. Tegan came up to him and instead of doing the customary hand shake she grabbed ahold of his fingers, then she brought it up to a curtsy one might give to the king. He was still a little confused as he said, “Good day, my name is … … … my name … … … you know that’s funny, I don’t seem to remember my name.”

Tegan looked him straight in the eye, she tilted her head to the side and said, “Not knowing your name is common for those that arrive here, your still need to remember yourself. Here let me give you one, you look like a Walter if I ever saw one.”

Walter, “Walter, I like it, I know this name from somewhere, is that possible?” He swiped his arm around the garden, “I feel like I know this place, but I am having trouble placing it? If anything, I like it here. Anyway, can you tell me where I am?”

Tegan took a gander around and said, “Well first of all, it’s a garden, a nice one from the looks of it, well taken care of. Don’t you remember this place?”

Walter, “Should I?

Tegan, “Well yes, it’s one of your residual memories, it must not be from your last one. That’s alright, it will come to you eventually, as with all of your memories.”

Walter, “Memories, I don’t understand?”

Tegan, “This garden and everything else here is from your residual memories, the ones that you had in your lives back there in the third. Here let’s step back a little further, this memory you should remember, follow me.”

Both turned to the gated exit and headed to it, but before they got to the gate Walter stopped and turned around. He said, “This place, it’s at my house in the UK, a little place on the outskirts of Lampeter, near Ram. There should be a house over there, where is it?”

Tegan came back to his side and said, “All memories are connected, sometimes the memory needs evaluated for full disclosure, you need to figure out why you can’t see all of this memory. But at a later time. Right now, I need to show you to your portal.”

Portal, this sounds interesting. Walter followed Tegan to the gate, she opened the gate and stepped through, then she was gone. It was like she just stepped into some hole floating there and poof she was gone. He had to try it. He opened the gate and stepped up to the edge of it. He put out his hand, wiggling his fingers in nervous tension of what he was about to do. Then Tegan took the next step, she stuck her hand through the portal, grabbed his hand and pulled him through.

Walter almost fell, she caught him in her arms and he ended up chest to chest with her, there was a sparkle in her eyes, it was alarming his 3D masculinity. He jumped back to give them a couple of inches, it gave him room to spin around to look at the gate. It was not the gate in the garden, it was a tube structure with chain link fencing on it. This is the properties side entry gate at his house back in the valley, his last home in … what did she call it the third.

He turned again and yes, he was at his house, the one he was just living in. All of the property was there with its redwood plank fencing around most of the property, only the gate area was still chain link like it was here. The oddity was the driveway, there were no cars parked there. He remembered all the trucks, he had one, his son that lived in the back house had two, one for himself and the other for his lady. The other cars were sedans, there were two of them. Hey, wait the trailers were gone too, the boat trailer we converted into a flat bed, the tilting one and the big fifth wheel travel trailer. The driveway is never this empty.

With Tegan in tow waiting for more questions, Walter came up to the front of the garage in front of the house. It was a wooden exterior put on a 30’ x 30’ metal skeleton with sliding doors that could open up to half the width of the garage. Right now, the front door was open about a foot which was odd as he knew his son was in-charge of this, he would never leave it this way. He slid the door open, light poured in.

The first thing he saw was that the jet-drive boat was missing, typically it filled a good third of the garage. But it looked like all the tools and the garage pool table still resided there, bins full of junk from all the life here stacked up on the floor and shelves, memories to be re-discovered.

He stepped out and looked at the next-door house, but it wasn’t there, right at the fence line a fog was there and the farther you got away from the fence the heavier it became.

Walter spoke up and said, “This house is a memory isn’t it.”

Tegan, “Yes, it’s where you lived in you last lifetime. As you can see, it is limited to just your good memories of the place, we call those residual memories. Everything outside of it fades away … as you can see. This is your reality, you get in and out of it through your portal.”

Tegan walked back to the gate with Walter in tow, she stopped at it and a wheel of images showed up. Just like a touchscreen she touched the wheel and spun it, images of past memories showed up and she stopped at one. She said, “This is the English garden with the house you spoke of, it’s a different memory than the one you were just in, looks dark. This memory should explain why the house is missing in your first memory. This gate is how you get around here. All of these images are of your memories except one for right now, that is the center of our soul group. It’s right here, see the domes, we eat there in that one and your lessons start in this other one here on this hillside, you’ll find a lesson plan on the table inside.”

Walter stepped up to the wheel of images and started rolling through them, he said, “I don’t remember many of these … most of them.”

Tegan, “That’s part of your curriculum, to reflect on your lessons from all of your lives. Right now, your portal is limited, it will contain other places as you progress with your lessons. The images on your wheel are a marker or bookmark for your memories, it allows you to focus on them and expand upon them, you literally step into them. It is like going in and walking around in a movie that you are watching, it’s pretty cool.” She stayed quiet so Walter could review the images, awaiting her next inquiry.

Walter stopped looking at images, he looked at Tegan and back at the house, he wasn’t afraid at all of these severe changes happening to him right now, why was that? In fact, he was extremely calm and confident that all of this was just another of life’s paths. He asked, “I’m not shocked, why am I so calm, I feel no fear here?”

Tegan, “That’s because all these places are you in effect, that and the vibration here in forth density is fully aligned with you, remember, this is your reality.”

He turned to her and asked, “Then who are you to me?”

Tegan smiled and said, “I am part of you as you are part of me, we are of the same soul group. Everyone at the center that I showed you on the wheel is part of our soul group, being around common souls lessens the impact of your transition. Later you will get to interact with others from different soul groups of this density. To answer your question, I am your guide during this transition.”

Walter looked her in the eyes, “So you’re here for a while then, that’s good, I expect that I’ll need some mentoring around here.”

Tegan saw he was tarrying so she said, “Here, let’s go inside, you need to familiarize yourself with what you have here, there is much that is here and more that is not, you will understand when you see.”

They both turned and headed to the house, but Walter stopped in the middle of the front lawn and said, “Look the grass needs mowing, I can take care of that.”

Tegan came back to him and stated, “This is how we do that in 4D.” She stomped her right foot on the ground and a transparent slide bar showed up in front of her. The slider was in the middle position, she grabbed it and slid it to the left and the grass shortened. “Is this more to your liking? If you go further, you can take it down shorter or the other way you make it grow longer.” She demonstrated, the grass went from putting green length to long and uncut, then she returned it to the shortness and the bar faded away.

Walter, “Sweet, but I will miss the exercise I got from running the mower.”

They continued onto the house and Walter stopped to close the door of the garage, he noticed something. He said, “There are no locks on the door anymore. My boy, he put them on to secure the garage from theft, needed it a couple of times.”

Tegan, “That’s because locks, they are no longer needed in 4D, you don’t even have to close the door anymore.”

Walter released the door and looked down, a cat came around the corner of the door and sat in the opening. He said, “A cat, you still got animals here in 4D?”

Tegan, “Of course, that’s because of the planet. It is the only one in the local area that has cats and coffee. Do you recognize it?”

Walter, “Yes, it looks like the one my wife took care of on the back porch.”

Tegan, “That was me in 3D.”

Walter, “You were watching me … even there?”

Tegan, “Certainly, we never leave one of our soul group alone, just in case.”

Walter, “In case of what?”

Tegan, “In case you needed help in the third, silly.”

Walter watched as the cat faded away, he said, “That’s probably good as I have a dog, wait, there’s no fence or gate to the back yard, the dog will get out. Hold it, where is the dog?”

Tegan, “You mean the German Shepard, she is back in 2D. She still has much to learn there. But you can make a copy of her or any of your pets to have here if you like, but I would wait until you are alone. Pets are good company, they can alert you to dangerous situations and provide protection if you need it.”

Walter, “That’s good to know. You must be my protection for now, does that mean that there are bad situations out there for me?”

Tegan, “Expect it, always, even here. Look for darkened skies, the conduits.”

As they approached the house Tegan stopped to smell one of the blooming red roses on a bush at the corner of the house. She said, “This one is beautiful, why is it called mister Lincon?”

Walter, “It was just a product name, seemed appropriate. Wait, how did you know its name, are you reading my mind?”

Tegan, “More than that, we are in the fourth, thought is open. So, yes, I read your mind, but it is more like your mind is giving information freely right now, we can work on that.”

The next thing they came upon was the deck outside of the house. It was a three-level design, a main deck 10’ x 25’, a bridge deck between the house and main deck was roughly 8’ x 8’ and a lower deck on the opposing end of the main deck at 8’ x 12’. There was a handrail around the main deck and above, the lower deck was only a foot above ground level and had none. The bridge deck was covered, a 6” x 6” Lincon logged structure had been built, 4” x 6” rafters with rough-cut cedar tongue and groove covering all of it. Half of the main deck was covered with the same design that was used for the lower deck, but something was missing, they were covered with corrugated metal roofing, that’s not here anymore. That left the original design which was 2” x 4” standing on their edge every 6”, like I saw at the campground. They were open so smoke could easily escape, but they gave overlapping shade until the middle of the day when the sun would come shining through.

Walter stopped at the base of the steps, a wrap-around corner design, he kneeled down and touched it. It was as if I just finished it earlier in that day, fresh redwood without any sign of paint. Even the two ‘Welcome Friends’ signs were there on the face of the top steps.

They went up to the bridge, the 2” x 2” board on the hand railing that had a Dogs chew marks were there, he felt them to make sure they were real.

Tegan, “Your one dog did that, you called him River. It’s part of your memory of this place.”

Walter stepped up to the door, it was the security door that we used as a screen door, it had a perforated metal plate rather than a piece of screen. The doorknob was there but the deadbolt was missing, in fact even the hole in the door was missing. With a closer look even the doorknob was missing the keyhole, must be something that is no longer needed.

He was still familiarizing himself with the place, so he turned around to take a gander. To his left were the little snowdrop flowers from the bulbs planted there so many years ago. Straight out from him was a crepe myrtle in full bloom, something he never seen before on that bush.

Wait, everything is in bloom. The wisteria, all of the lilacs, the iris and tiger lilies up front where the fence should be, even the jasmine over by the pond. Walter said, “This is all wrong, they shouldn’t be blooming all at the same time like this. The snowdrops are first then the lilacs, that crepe myrtle shouldn’t be blooming until the middle of the year.”

Tegan, “Ah, that was me. I saw the flowers and I wanted to see them all in bloom, it’s an environment setting, you want me to change it?”

Walter, “No, this is fine. I just never thought of seeing them all blooming at once. Look even the fruit trees out back are blooming, is that fruit on them at the same time?”

Tegan, “That’s to help you with your transition. You see, for a while you are going to have a need for some kind of solid substance other than the broth that we get at our soul center. This is here for that need but don’t expect them to produce fruit forever.”

Walter, “So enjoy them for the time, good.” He turned his focus to the pond, it was full to the brim with clear water, you could see fish swimming around in it from here. “I still have the solar water and air pumps running.”

Tegan, “That is until you re-learn to do without them, like everything else. You will learn to manipulate your environment, so you won’t need them, but that’s a later lesson. You first have to re-learn how to communicate through thought and not verbally, and then how to silence it all when you need to rest, that’s the tough part, you’ll remember.”

Tegan held back letting Walter have his time adjusting, he was just scanning the area when he said, “I feel at peace here, is that normal?”

Tegan, “Very much … How about we go inside, I need to show you your curriculum, you have your first lesson tomorrow, yep it’s a bunch of refresher sessions on how to protect yourself. I did these, they are … what you would say, enlightening.”

Walter wasn’t paying too much attention as he was scanning the room. He said, “No computer, TV and satellite, microwave, dishwasher and fridge, that’s going to hurt.”

Tegan, “You got it, but what you don’t realize is there is something else, much better, you’ll get to that in your lessons. Like cooking …” she picked up an apple from the kitchen island and it started to steam in seconds. She sat it down on the counter and sliced it up with a knife from the drawer. “Try it.”

Walter picked up a slice, the first thing was that it was hot and done in only a few seconds. He put it in his mouth, it had the flavor of cinnamon with a hint of nutmeg, if there was a crust it would have been a pie. She let him finish it and said, “Everything you did before you can still do … of a fashion. Cooking is one of the things, you will be able to heat with a thought.”

Walter, “And the spices?”

Tegan, “An implied illusion … I changed the apple in this reality … I adjusted its chemical composition.” He got the idea finally. “This is a reality, it is 100% manipulatable, anything and everything can be changed adjusted or just replaced. All realities are like this, you just didn’t know what was going on around you all this time.”

Walter, “And the TV and things?”

Tegan, “Don’t you mean ‘Electronic Feldercarb’, as you liked to call them. Admit it, you never liked the phone, it was a pain in your … well you get the idea.”

Walter looked at the empty wall where the TV hung and replied, “I will miss the football game on the big screen.” And he wandered around the house, he complemented his thoughts with, “It’s too clean in here … there not even dust on the top of the doors … I’ve never seen it this clean … There’s still water, gas and electricity, but that’s probably an illusion too.”

Tegan, “The best thing is you never have to wait for hot water ever again, one of my favorites. But the dirt, the filth, remember all the dust particles that came off of your body, the diseases, all of it, they’re just not here.”

Walter headed for the back two bedrooms, their doors were open, the rooms were empty, not one bin could be seen. He said, “How antiseptic, the rooms here … their empty … not that I’ll miss any of it surely.”

Tegan, “That’s room to grow, you can’t even imagine what they can become.”

Walter came out of the rooms and said, “It’s awful quiet in here, not even a clock ticking, you could hear a mouse fart.”

Tegan almost gagged herself on that one hold back the laugh, “You’re a colorful one, but somehow, I expected all of this, well not that. This place, not just this house, it’s not new to you, don't you remember being here before? You just came from the third, do you know what your reason was for being there?”

Walter said without hesitation, “Wanderer … This place … I remember calling it something … Null Space, that was it.” He turned to face Tegan as she was giving him the look over, head to toe. “Tegan, tell me something. What are you to me here in my null space.”

Tegan replied, “It’s all about you … let me explain. You are a very hard person on yourself, not mentally but physically, it is because of your character. Put easily, in physical form you need assistance.”

Walter, “What are you saying … that you're my caretaker?”

Tegan, “Well a little more than that. I’m here to do my lessons, you’re the teacher with extensive experience … others told me this. But to answer you, I’m your associate when you need to think things out, I’m your accomplice at times, I am the helper in your endeavors, the pal, the buddy or even a consort. Just think of your past life, you had a partner, you called her your wife there, she was just another of our soul group there to take care of you, in essence I am a higher equivalent of her. I volunteered here just as you wife did there, we talked about this before … you don’t remember that do you?”

Walter, “Sorry, I’m drawing a blank. But I have to admit, I am taken to needy women, you must have been drawn in by me because of that. That means you have a deficiency, what’s your story?”

Tegan, “Well I’m not a total basket case, I’m still apprehensive and I need to break out of that. Spending time with you is supposed to help me with that, that’s what we resolved to do.” Her eyes lit up and continued, “Oh my, I didn’t notice this earlier, you have music, can I turn some on?”

Walter, “Of course, but it was all on my computer.”

Tegan, “Not just there, it’s all in your mind. Here let me make a player here for you for now.” She went up to the bar and sat down, then she put a finger down on the surface and drew out two corners of a box. In it appeared text like my player on the computer and she started some country tunes. “Is this what music was like for you, this is astonishing, pleasant to listen to, good beat, very third like, repetitious.”

Walter recognized the song, it was Carley Pearce singing the song ‘Next Girl’ which rolled into Raelynn doing ‘Bra Off’, a bit riskier of a song. But she was flowing right with the tune, swinging back and forth on the bar seat. She said, “I like that one, real feeling in it.” She looked down at her attire, “I’m not dressed for this.” And she changed her attire in a split second. Now she had on a shorter caramel colored dress that just went down past her hips. It had long sleeves that went into wide cuffs at the hands, this left the chest mostly exposed with a half cold shoulder look. It was hot and she had the athletic body to support it. She continued, “Do you dance?”

The next song came on and it was Walker Hayes singing ‘You Broke Up With Me’. He lifted her hand and pulled her into dance, she took it a little farther and came in close. The woman, she could move, the swinging, the swaying then a spin and coming in with her back to him and it continued. He tried to keep up, but he was more like a swaying Frankenstein monster with club feet.

He looked down at her, she was pretty, not a trophy wife but definitely not a slouch. The dress, well it was fantastic, with it, her figure and her gyrating near him he started getting aroused, he pulled away a little, she noticed.

She turned around, held onto his hands close to her chest and said, “I’m going too fast, too close, sorry, I’m like that behind doors. It’s just that you have such a strong energy flow, I felt that before.” She looked down at her attire, “Is the dress too much, too little?”

Walter, “The dress is perfect … and you’re beyond compare in it … I like it very much, please don’t change it just because of … me. I’m still feeling the third, and my wife, yes, my wife how is she … doing?”

Tegan, “Julia or was it Julie in the third? You may not believe her now. She’s one of the controllers of the transition area, it’s a cave deep in the planet in 4D. Most 4D transfers are processed through there, she takes care of thousands down there. She must have had issues dealing with only one soul while you were down in the third, probably drove her crazy at times.”

Walter, “Well, she was one to help others, she worked in a pharmacy front counter with the customers, she knew most by first names in that small town. She had quite a clientele there, actually when she retired, they lost half of their business. Seems fitting that she is one to take care of thousands.”

Tegan took another step away giving Walter a little more space. She said, “I can see, your hesitant, I can accept that.” Right then Walter staggered a little, and she caught him. “Oh look, you still got some transition weakness going on, you just need some rest, here let me get you to bed and we can continue this in the morning.”

She was strong, much stronger than her size presented. She half carried him into the bedroom, she set him on the bed edge and removed his sandals. The sun-lit sky outside changed from a bright sun to a first quarter moon in a few seconds and Tegan was there undressing Walter. Off came the shirt and she undid his pants. She stood him up and pulled his pants off and laid him back down in the bed. She said, “Just a sheet or would you like a blanket too?”

Walter whispered, “Blanket too … where are you going to sleep?”

Tegan pointed to the other side of the bed and said, “Over there, unless you need me to sleep in another room. I can setup a bed there?”

Walter, “This bed is fine … sorry I’m drained.” And he rolled over on his right side, he watched as Tegan joined him in the bed. The dress came off and she hung it on the foot corner post of the bed frame. It was dark but there was enough light to see her silhouette in the moonlight, WOW. She slid under the covers and slid over to Walter.

Tegan, “Can I slip in like this, I need to be close to someone when I rest.” She lifted his left leg and slid in close with her back to his chest. She pulled his arm over her and clutched it to her chest, his leg over her leg.

It had been long since he felt another this close, since his wife’s cancer diagnosis six years ago. Walter felt everything, from the smoothness of her back to the breast that the back of his hand was touching down to his legs that were in full contact there, but he was tired, and they both fell quickly to sleep …

He awoke not far from this position except his hand was firmly placed on her breast, her naked shoulder almost touching his lips. He kissed her, then he realized, this was Tegan’s shoulder, not the one he was used to in the third, it was going to create a reaction he knew it right then.

He was right as she stirred and rolled over onto her back, her eyes opened, they were blue with highlights of green, and he couldn’t stop as magic happened. It all started when she kissed him, they spent the next hour in each other’s clutches. Right now, he was working some of the third out of him. This moved to the shower and further interaction happened.

When they both got out of the bathroom there was cloths set out for them. It looked like two different sizes of a white judo outfit. The pants tied up and the coat had another white cloth tie to hold it closed, it went well with the sandals.

They were walking out of the room, Tegan still had thoughts of the extracurricular activities in her mind when she said, “You warned me of the fornication before you left … you were right … but these here are our common clothes, garb if you like, we wear it when going to our soul center, they allow other clothing, but some do frown upon it. We’re going to breakfast right now then you have your first lesson. I’ll drop you off, but you need to find your way back home, that’s a lesson all in itself, I have other things to do while we are in the center.”

Walter, “I warned you, so I foretold it, I can’t wait to hit the rewind button on that memory. So, what’s to eat, grits and bacon, please tell me there’s bacon.”

Tegan exhaled, “Ooo, that’s not going to happen. No, we get a broth, you’ll see.”

Walter, “Well it better have a biscuit or bun, broth … I miss the cheeseburger already.”

Tegan, “And the shake, remember the shake, cream chilled to the edge of freezing. I miss ice cream so much, now don’t get me started.”

The travels to the soul center are next, to be continued … Haiku …

I listened to this during some downtime at work yesterday. I thought you'd make it set in 5D, but I don't think there is procreating there. But apparently it is in 4D as an STO being. When you make these stories, is it like a daydream you work on and then write out later, or more in the moment free form writing?

Creativity, Dreams, Insight, real world, deductive reasoning to some level.

I am creative, it helps in my work and art. I can mold things, take this, I look at a piece of driftwood and see a three masted schooner, I can see everything I model on the computer before is build it, I can totally see in my mind the places I write about. But many have these traits, many use them like I do.

Dreams, I can’t even attempt to describe some of my dreams, but part of them have made it into some of my writings in various documents. A lot of times are just a flash of the dream, then it up to me to elaborate, that gets me back to the creative.

Insight, first I know how things work, it’s part of my job. Then I got a visitation by some Orion’s at a young age that probably pointed me in this life direction. I am the direct result of why you need a prime directive of non-interference on lesser planets. Yes, they changed me, changed my thinking at least, makes me look deeper and through elements, like this reality.

The real world is all around us. Physically, I use Google Earth quite a bit in my writings, it is indispensable to know where you physically are. Right now, I am working on a piece that has a house in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains in California US, it is working well with the story. Metaphysical, just look around you. There are characters everywhere from man to animal to tree and bush, heck just watch ants for a while, they truly are an army. I watched a squid tank in San Francisco Museum when I was a kid, I used the character I saw in them as a villain in one of my stories.

And deductive reasoning is what I do. I like to break things down and I have no problem applying unknown elements to my reasoning. Here’s one, the temperature outside. Sometimes I go out there and it feels colder than it is, even if you apply windchill. For me 50°F is cool, anything less is downright cold. I see times when I am outside at 50° with no wind and it feels like 30°, it doesn’t make since. I believe that this is an effect of the changing density, let me explain.

Take a cube and fill it will a hundred dots, each one has space around them and each one of them measure at 50° F. Now standard physics, atmospheric pressure can change the size of the cube, more pressure means a smaller cube. This is when I add in the unknown element, Density. What that does is increase the number of dots in the cube, they still read 50° but there are more of them in the cube. If one was standing in this cube, I would expect that the air would feel colder, more mass of temperature dots.

This reality is in transition, clouds of 4D are mixing with the 3D world. I suspect that this chilling effect is one of these clouds floating by, maybe being used by other forces to do things in the local area.

My last item is that I consider myself to be crazy to some level. A lot of my writing are not what a normal person would work upon, it would be some level of physics or applied mathematics. This is just crazy material, thinking that there is a higher world above us. Yea, I’m there and I will always be there, thinking out of the box. I know I am not much to look at, but inside is a madman, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Still having fun, Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom