Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

reply 1533.
Quoting Feather:

"There is fascinating firm scientific evidence, 3000 years after the event, that underlines the homogeneity of the Hebrew peoples but also reveals a genetically separate priestly faction with quite different DNA patterns.
---------------------------------

It seems that Feather refers to the difference between the descendants of Cain and the descendants of SeT, the second son of Adam and Eve, the first son being Abel, killed by Cain.

According to the Bible, Cain's parents were the serpent and Eve, while Seth's parents were Adam and Eve.
So the Pure offspring are the descendants of Set, consequently his descendants have different DNA patterns which would be the Cohens, descendants of the priestly caste of the temple.

Supposedly this would be the difference between the current Hebrews.
The Biblical account of the first man and woman obviously differs markedly from what the C's have told us. The serpent in the Garden of Eden should be viewed as the Lizzies, who when compared to the Mesopotamian Gods the Anunnaki, were meant to be the creators of mankind (just the physical body though, not the soul), having supposedly created men as workers or labourers to assist them in carrying out more menial tasks - this much agrees with Zachariah Sitchin's theories. I do not recall though the Bible saying that Cain was the child of Eve and the serpent.

If you are not aware, there is in fact another Jewish tradition found in what is called the Zohar - a group of books, which include commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah (the five books of Moses) and scriptural interpretations as well as material on mysticism, mythical cosmogony, and mystical psychology (see: Zohar - Wikipedia). This tradition holds that Adam had in fact two wives, Eve and a lady called Lilith. Lilith is a female figure in both Mesopotamian and Jewish mythology, and is theorised to be the first wife of Adam and a primordial she-demon. Lilith is cited as having been "banished" from the Garden of Eden for not complying with and obeying Adam.​

1714178309030.png
Lilith (1887) by John Collier
Lillith herself is not mentioned in any biblical text though. In traditions building on the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism, Lilith supposedly left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael. Samael was the Jewish equivalent of the Christian Lucifer or Devil. In medieval Hebrew literature and folklore, especially that reflecting on the protective amulets of various kinds, "The First Eve" was identified with Lilith. Hence, your mention of Cain being the son of Eve and the serpent might well be tapping into this other tradition involving Adam's first wife Lilith who supposedly coupled with Samael, a union which produced hybrid offspring, including possibly Cain.

It is interesting though that this Jewish tradition draws on a much older Babylonian or Mesopotamian tradition. In the Mesopotamian religion, found in the cuneiform texts of Sumer, Assyria, and Babylonia, lilîtu is a spirit or demon. Many have also connected her to the Mesopotamian demon Lamashtu, who shares similar traits and a similar position in mythology to Lilith. Let us remember that the Jewish Bible as we know it today was most probably written during the first Diaspora in Babylon where the compilers of the Bible and other traditional Jewish texts and commentaries may no doubt have been influenced by older Babylonian/Sumerian traditions regarding what for them was ancient history. The flood story of Noah, for example, bears a strong comparison to the Babylonian/Sumerian flood story known as the Eridu Genesis. This is reflected in the fact that the 1st Century Jewish historian Josephus knew the Mesopotamian flood story from the work of the Babylonian priest Berossus (circa. 280 B.C.) who had had access to Babylonian cuneiform sources. However, with the discovery of tablet 11 of the Epic of Gilgamesh in the late 19th Century, the Mesopotamian flood story was finally found attested on an ancient cuneiform tablet and could be compared to the biblical flood story for the first time in nearly 2,000 years.

Mesopotamia was also, of course, the land of the Anunnaki, which makes me think that the creation story of Adam and Eve (and Lilith for that matter) and the Fall of Mankind has come down to us via the Bible and the much older Sumerian legends, which the biblical compilers evidently drew upon, in an highly obfuscated fashion that conceals the pivotal role of the Lizzies in creating modern man as hidden behind the figure of the serpent in the garden. In the mythical story of Lilith breeding with the archangel Samael we may therefore be seeing the hidden reality of hybridisation, which given modern alien abduction reports, is still an ongoing process even today.​

Yes, I have thought about that.
But there is a large body of water (“dead sea” scrolls) more or less right “next to it” and then there are the temperature differences between day and night, salinity etc. As I wrote, I'm not a geologist.

At least there is a big pile of rubble in front of the cliffs...

No question, it would be cool if there really were Nephilim faces carved into it, or Samantha Fox for that matter. But from my gut feeling, I'd say the chances are slim.
View attachment 94852
Poor old Sammy. If you are not aware, she has recently been in the news as regards facing a criminal court hearing for badly misbehaving on an air flight. She got pretty drunk and started attacking her wife (yep - she is married to another woman). It all got very heated and she had to be physically restrained. It seems a life time ago now when she was an innocent young teenage Page 3 Girl who made quite a stir.​

What else can be found about the Osirians? For some reason they came to my mind while reading some of your passages.
I was watching some of the documentaries about the mysterious Osireion temple in Egypt and this temple had sort of like a roof before and it’s never ending water on its base with mysterious properties, I suspect this was build by the Osirians and they were those direct Atlantean descendants that went to Egypt, I suspect they could be the same who built the pyramids and the sphinx and perhaps that temple was where the freemasonry cult/religion was created or where the first ceremonies were held centuries later.

Back
Top Bottom