Creepy 4D dream - entertaining nonsense or something else?

Your first dream, I'd take it at face value, but remove thinking it's 4D STS from the characterization. What came to mind was the bible story of Jesus in the Wilderness being tempted. It feels like you producing a play for yourself to learn from. You, maybe you in the future had a hand in the dream? A role-play opportunity. The expectation of a 4D place doesn't seem accurate, but a very materialistic version. Expectation of 4D clothed in your best imagination of a fun place.

I'm still sifting through the story of the dream. You seem to be identifying false expectations correctly from how you describe the feelings you had and learning about a part of yourself that used to see this kind of glamour as a goal. Shedding some false hopes??? Observing that you are already in the midst of turfing them?

There's a Cassiopaean statement in the transcripts of why we, humans, bought into 3D materiality, which was that we were lured by Lizzies with sex. If it was like your dream, at that 'time', then some of us probably had some misgivings. So you seem to have good misgivings about your own ideas of where we seem to be headed. Anything we expect of 4D is unlikely to be 'it'. Maybe...

Boy, I'm going out on some limbs here! But as others have said, FWIW! I realize including this semi-disclaimer herecomes out of anxiety, in part, not the FWIW, but the 'going out on some limbs here' bit. I still find it hard to hit the 'post reply' button. Maybe that's the (early) 'brain damage' signature.

I'm having weird dialogues with myself, but mostly keeping an open mind about things that are coming to me. There are recent unexpected changes I'm perceiving of changes in health for the better and at the same time feeling more intense levels of various attacks. I focus on having intent but not expectation, inspired by another transcript idea. Intent to just keep an open mind, basically, and doing what keeps me on an even keel - spinning, exercise, grounding, using Bach remedies and Reiki, challenging myself to do good things that scare me, even small things, like starting a sculpture or teaching or sharing something. On the lookout for deceiving myself, leaping to conclusions.

I can take your dream as a parable. Thank you for sharing it.

Then again, remembering when we sleep we go to different places. A dream place could just be a different place where we are also living??? That doesn't negate the dream's experiential benefits, though.

Your first dream, I'd take it at face value, but remove thinking it's 4D STS from the characterization. What came to mind was the bible story of Jesus in the Wilderness being tempted. It feels like you producing a play for yourself to learn from. You, maybe you in the future had a hand in the dream? A role-play opportunity. The expectation of a 4D place doesn't seem accurate, but a very materialistic version. Expectation of 4D clothed in your best imagination of a fun place.

I'm still sifting through the story of the dream. You seem to be identifying false expectations correctly from how you describe the feelings you had and learning about a part of yourself that used to see this kind of glamour as a goal. Shedding some false hopes??? Observing that you are already in the midst of turfing them?

There's a Cassiopaean statement in the transcripts of why we, humans, bought into 3D materiality, which was that we were lured by Lizzies with sex. If it was like your dream, at that 'time', then some of us probably had some misgivings. So you seem to have good misgivings about your own ideas of where we seem to be headed. Anything we expect of 4D is unlikely to be 'it'. Maybe...

Boy, I'm going out on some limbs here! But as others have said, FWIW! I realize including this semi-disclaimer herecomes out of anxiety, in part, not the FWIW, but the 'going out on some limbs here' bit. I still find it hard to hit the 'post reply' button. Maybe that's the (early) 'brain damage' signature.

I'm having weird dialogues with myself, but mostly keeping an open mind about things that are coming to me. There are recent unexpected changes I'm perceiving of changes in health for the better and at the same time feeling more intense levels of various attacks. I focus on having intent but not expectation, inspired by another transcript idea. Intent to just keep an open mind, basically, and doing what keeps me on an even keel - spinning, exercise, grounding, using Bach remedies and Reiki, challenging myself to do good things that scare me, even small things, like starting a sculpture or teaching or sharing something. On the lookout for deceiving myself, leaping to conclusions.

I can take your dream as a parable. Thank you for sharing it.

Then again, remembering when we sleep we go to different places. A dream place could just be a different place where we are also living??? That doesn't negate the dream's experiential benefits, though.
Interesting insights, thank you! The dream may very well have been a message from future me / Higher Self. I guess I’ll never know for sure… until I die perhaps ;)

And indeed, in this 3D lifetime, glamour and accumulating ‘material’ things have been a goal. #cringe

If the dream was in fact orchestrated by future me, the world I found myself in-dream could have been a metaphor for temptation. This world was overflowing with the pretty, shiny things I’ve allowed myself to be distracted by; the things I have found myself worshipping.

That said, if there was a nefarious aspect to the dream, they would probably know how to create a tempting world too ;)

Thanks again for sharing!! :)

Interesting insights, thank you! The dream may very well have been a message from future me / Higher Self. I guess I’ll never know for sure… until I die perhaps ;)

One should not wait to "die" in order to allow oneself insights. Generally speaking, this is not a helpful concept

That said, if there was a nefarious aspect to the dream, they would probably know how to create a tempting world too ;)

At the end-of-the-day, the dream was YOURS. Full stop.

We can imagine psychics projecting, or "nefarious" whatevers, but what comes to you, must go through your OWN systems and filters.

Take the dream as YOURS
Only then are you able to SEE what it might offer you

Back
Top Bottom