Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

So, in terms of the C's cosmology, what would this higher sphere Frances mention be? If I remember correctly, acc. to the C's, you can't move on to 6th density without first reaching 4th density (5th density being the 'contemplation zone'). So, if we are to believe nun Frances, did she move from 5th density 'Summerland' to 4th?

I'd say it's likely that there are "higher spheres" in 5D.

I'd say it's likely that there are "higher spheres" in 5D.
I would have thought that as well. Is the following a likely scenario? Enter Summerland and hang out for a period of "no time", maybe eating ice cream if the fancy takes you. After a while either bordom sets in and your own consciousness elevates you to a higher sphere or
someone or something taps you on the back and suggests it is time to move upwards. Presumably the higher spheres are concerned with teaching and furthering your knowledge. Then what happens? Do some souls gain enough knowledge to be incarnated in 4D while others have not yet attained that level and need to be incarnated in another 3D situation?

Not necessarily. From what I read about 5D, there are many "lower" and "higher" spheres there (within 5D). And I can imagine that it applies to each density meaning there are sub-densities in each density.
Interesting! Do you recall where you read about that?

I just finished reading 'The Road To Immortality' by Geraldine Cummins, which I'm sure many of you are familiar with. In it, Frederic Myers (who Geraldine channels) gives a list on the various planes during the soul's journey upwards (sorry if this is a repost):

(1) The Plane of Matter consists of all experiences in physical form, in matter form, in matter as known to man. These experiences are not confined to the earth life. There are experiences of a similar character in numerous starry regions. Sometimes the body vibrates faster or slower than the body of man in such starry places. But the term “physical” expresses its character and nature.

(2) Hades is a term which corresponds with the astral plane. Immediately on the dissolution of the body there comes a brief period of seeming disintegration, a temporary dislocation of those parts which make you one.

(3) The Plane of Illusion [Summerland] is the dream period connected with life passed on the Plane of Matter.

(4) The Plane of colour. Existence in this state is not governed by the senses. It is more directly controlled by mind. It is still an existence in form, and therefore an existence in substance. That substance is a very rarefied matter. It might be called an air of matter. The Plane of colour is within the terrestrial zone or within the corresponding starry zone wherein the soul previously had experience of a physical existence.

(5) The Plane of Pure Flame. In this state the soul becomes aware of the pattern his spirit is weaving in the tapestry of eternity and realises all the emotional life of those souls fed by the same spirit.

(6) The Plane of Pure Light. Within its borders the soul obtains an intellectual conception of all the previous existences within its group-soul. Further, he realises all emotional life within the body of the world or earth soul.

(7) Lastly, the Seventh Plane [Out Yonder, Timelessness]. The spirit and its various souls are now fused and pass into the Supreme Mind, the Imagination of God, wherein resides the conception of the Whole, of universe after universe, of all states of existence, of past, present and future, of all that has been and all that shall be. Herein is continuous and complete consciousness, the true reality.

Cummins, Geraldine. The Road to Immortality (pp. 5-6). White Crow Books. Kindle Edition.
I'm not sure, yet, how those fit into C's cosmology! :-):cool2:

maybe eating ice cream if the fancy takes you. After a while either bordom sets in...

or diabetes.

Do some souls gain enough knowledge to be incarnated in 4D while others have not yet attained that level and need to be incarnated in another 3D situation?

Or some stay in 5D and progress there. Maybe it depends on your destiny, as the Cs said in the last session.

Interesting! Do you recall where you read about that?
I've read about that in more than one source. For example, in the Rev. G. Vale Owen's lengthy The Life Beyond the Veil it speaks often of what I interpret as meaning sub-divisions within each density level of consciousness - up to 10 or more are spoken of, which are called spheres. Each is discrete and invisible to the sub-division beneath it.

Incidentally, in this book I found the frequent references to Christian dogma hard to take. (I eschewed fundamentalist Christianity long ago.) Some of the chapter titles hint of such references: 'The Sign of the Cross', 'The Heavenly Armies of the Christ', etc.

Perhaps within each density there are 7 levels or "planes" that are a reflection of the 7 densities. And maybe within each of those the same, in a fractal pattern.
Fascinating discussion. I remember reading about densities and sub-densities some years ago when I was going through the Ra material.

Here is one quote from Ra that might contribute to the later pages of this thread if it has not been shared already.

16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.

I remember this quote made a big impression on me when I first read it and it has stuck with me since. It resonates even though I know my level of knowledge is not high enough to grasp it fully.

Adding to this the information from the C`s that one can exist through all densities at the same "time" doesn't make it easier to understand but hopefully, we will understand better as we grow in knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom