Do you feel fear while dreaming with planets?

BrendaH

Jedi
Hello

Does anyone feel fear when dreaming about observing planets or the moon?

Because always, ALWAYS when I'm dreaming about planets or the moon I remember myself in the dream being afraid of it. For example 1 year/1 year and a half ago I dreamed that I was at an observatory and I looked through the telescope and then I stepped back quickly because I was afraid to see the planets, but at the same time I wanted to see them.

Less than a week ago I dreamed that we could see the moon from earth but so much bigger than what we actually see it, to give you an idea something like this https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=luna&source=android-browser&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFutSAgoTRAhVIiJAKHSAXAVIQ_AUIBw#tbm=isch&q=luna+desde+la+tierra&imgrc=HQab7EirVNqbmM%3A everynight no matter where you are. Now that I'm awake I think that would be beautiful, but if I'm dreaming about it I would be terrified for no reason.

I don't know if it's because of the immensity of the universe that maybe it scares me and I don't realize it yet or anything else, but the fear I have when I'm dreaming with planets is as if I were facing my biggest fears.

The same but in a minor grade applies to comets, asteroids and that sort of things, I get more amazed so to say, than afraid.

Hello BrenXHkm,
Observatories can be frightening IRL :D
In dreams however, it would depend upon what the moon and planet represent or symbolize to you and your subconscious mind. Planets are other worlds, as if observing them was having a glimpse into the unknown. Even the moon can be viewed as a twin companion of our Earth, as if it was the other "us" in a mirror. However, it will depend on what they represent to you, and that's the key to figure out whether it's a fear of the unknown or instance, or a fear or contemplating some emotions. Regarding this latest point, often the moon represents our changing moods and emotional states because of its ever changing aspect, its cycle. The inclusion of other planets may render this possible interpretation a little too simplistic though.

Often some details from the dreams can be revealing. And sometimes, a dream can be clarified by another dream where the symbolic images are different, and yet they carry the same emotional charge more or less.

When i was little, I often had dreams of the night sky where a few starts start to move, and suddenly a space battle begins (they weren't real stars), but that's a very different context.

I don't really have dreams with planets.
I've hear many people having dreams with comets but can't relate either.

I think the idea that this is a repeating dream and the moon causes you anxiety is if you, while awake regard planets as intimidating and the reason why.

I have repeated dreams with certain similar repetitive theme, and i see how i have the naging thought in my head while i am awake, that is the feelings are associated the same and towards the same thing.

A good question for the self would be, what is your very first memory of a planet or the moon?
And explore this memory.

Back to my experiments with Lucid Dreaming I remember that the night sky was always infinitely beautiful. I have even experiment moving the earth to get to sunlight. For me I experienced fear of the space/infinity.

And the only space dream type I can remember having a deep fear of, is the ones with cometary arrival upon earth, ensuing a fly for survival. Exciting and scary at the same time. But the last one was pretty fun, as the comet become a balloon that fell comicly on the floor :P.

In real life now i see the moon "near" me, heartedly, and despite all the story about "food for the moon" and spacebase for Lizard, it is just a little bubble with probably much to explore within.

Thanks mkmhr, Felipe4 and Nico for your answers!!

However, it will depend on what they represent to you, and that's the key to figure out whether it's a fear of the unknown or instance, or a fear or contemplating some emotions.

Well I thought about it last night and I realized it's because of fear of the unknown and at the same time the inmensity of the universe amaze me and scare me in comparison to how small we are.

I think the idea that this is a repeating dream and the moon causes you anxiety is if you, while awake regard planets as intimidating and the reason why.

It isn't a repeating dream actually it happen occasionally and the dreams are different, the only thing that is repeated is the fear that I feel.

A good question for the self would be, what is your very first memory of a planet or the moon?And explore this memory.

Thanks, I will try to see if I can remember something, it will be difficult but maybe I can get something.

And the only space dream type I can remember having a deep fear of, is the ones with cometary arrival upon earth.

The other day I had one of those plus sleep paralisis at the same time, nothing funny in my case :(

Hi BrenXHkm:
I've have had dreams about planets in which I feel a sense of peace and quite, I even had a dream of flying over the moon and touched the ground with my bare hands, and the feeling was really intense, because it felt like soft cold powder, it was really something, the only thing I feel terrified about is when I'm dreaming and I know that I am dreaming, is when I look up and see the sky that's when I feel horrible, I feel like I'm being pulled out of the planet, :scared:

Xico said:
Hi BrenXHkm:
I've have had dreams about planets in which I feel a sense of peace and quite, I even had a dream of flying over the moon and touched the ground with my bare hands, and the feeling was really intense, because it felt like soft cold powder, it was really something, the only thing I feel terrified about is when I'm dreaming and I know that I am dreaming, is when I look up and see the sky that's when I feel horrible, I feel like I'm being pulled out of the planet, :scared:

Well maybe you are, maybe your consciouness want to go out and leave this body/mind that she's too used to. Usually we are so fix on our habits and body-centered that dreams, where we are at rest, are a good way to the conscious you to explain to the little i's what it wants. But it seems that we keep our beliefs even when sleeping :P.

As for BrenXHkm, what I love to do is remembering my dreams, and ask myself if I see an ego or whatever "fixed feelings", usually what I remember of my dream become clearer and my feelings based on assumption vanished fast. It's a good way to overcome safely certain fears that are put under the rug ;).

the only thing I feel terrified about is when I'm dreaming and I know that I am dreaming, is when I look up and see the sky that's when I feel horrible, I feel like I'm being pulled out of the planet.

Xico, this happens to me too, always when I become councious in my dreams, it seems like I'm being pulled not out of the planet but from myself in the dream and then I start to fly.

BrenXHkm said:
the only thing I feel terrified about is when I'm dreaming and I know that I am dreaming, is when I look up and see the sky that's when I feel horrible, I feel like I'm being pulled out of the planet.

Xico, this happens to me too, always when I become councious in my dreams, it seems like I'm being pulled not out of the planet but from myself in the dream and then I start to fly.

wow that must be intense as well, but the feeling is so terrible, to tell you the truth I'm a bit scared about heights, so when this happens I feel horrible :lol: , when flying it feels good, :cool2:

Don ' t be afraid of nothing in this world and during dreaming. I love to live dreams world always is something new to learn .. You have this in your consciousnes then next time just look at planets without fear. The universe invite You to see what you are still missing... All of Us. Greetings

biala84 said:
Don ' t be afraid of nothing in this world and during dreaming. I love to live dreams world always is something new to learn .. You have this in your consciousnes then next time just look at planets without fear. The universe invite You to see what you are still missing... All of Us. Greetings

Thanks for you advice biala84 !! :)

BrenXHkm said:
Hello

Does anyone feel fear when dreaming about observing planets or the moon?

Because always, ALWAYS when I'm dreaming about planets or the moon I remember myself in the dream being afraid of it. For example 1 year/1 year and a half ago I dreamed that I was at an observatory and I looked through the telescope and then I stepped back quickly because I was afraid to see the planets, but at the same time I wanted to see them.

Less than a week ago I dreamed that we could see the moon from earth but so much bigger than what we actually see it, to give you an idea something like this https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=luna&source=android-browser&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFutSAgoTRAhVIiJAKHSAXAVIQ_AUIBw#tbm=isch&q=luna+desde+la+tierra&imgrc=HQab7EirVNqbmM%3A everynight no matter where you are. Now that I'm awake I think that would be beautiful, but if I'm dreaming about it I would be terrified for no reason.

I had a dream about seeing two moons in the sky a couple nights ago but I don't remember feeling any fear, I was more in awe and then surprised by what I was seeing. One of the moons was also unusually large like the ones in the pics you linked to above.

In the dream I stepped out of the front door of my parents home during the day but it was slightly darker than usual out, somewhat similar to the light I observed during the last solar eclipse on the 21st before totality. A couple other family members seem to be around as well.

In the dream, to my right in the West is a bright enormous moon towering above me and not far left of it I believe, is the sun which is mostly obscured in the middle by something dark (another moon?). Similar to a solar eclipse...except for the coloring. The outer ring of the sun that I can see is a hazy bright orange and the sky around it a hazy blue. The coloring of the sun and the hazy sky remind me of how it looks here where I live lately from all the smoke in the air from the wildfires. Anyway, then I look to the East and there is another moon but the moon as it typically looks in the night sky..except this was day..

Last week I had a dream, where I was watching full moon. There it was as usual, until it suddenly accelerated its speed. It just flew across the sky.

I didn't see where it was going, until someone said: "look how big it is!".

When I saw it again, it was behind trees or forest.

As I watched it, the trees disappeared, or 'gave a way' for it to shine.

It was really huge. There was a sense of fear, if or when it's about to hit the earth.

I could clearly see the horizontal deep canyon that went across its visible surface(facing the earth).

At one moment it was a canyon, and then it was a giant eye, that blinked. Then the dream ended.

Back
Top Bottom