Earth an alien protected nation park(planet)

i would not make sense if they desired to feed upon us because during revelations most of the world keeps getting killed off(flood, diease, storms, fire ect.) and like only 100 000 like survies to be reaped.
why would someone destory thier food.
and if you are talking about their souls why kill almost everone and keep some alive?

forget the need for physical food! you would die that there sounds to me like wishful thinking

by the way this form/post i created on Earth an alien protected nation park(planet) is meant to be about a theory i had based on the physical world not the spiritual thats why i asked that spirirtualism and spiritual theory be kept out of it

immortalphoenix said:
by the way this form/post i created on Earth an alien protected nation park(planet) is meant to be about a theory i had based on the physical world not the spiritual thats why i asked that spirirtualism and spiritual theory be kept out of it
This seems to be getting rather ridiculous. You lack the basic knowledge to discuss these matters, although a little effort on your part would remedy that and allow the possiblity of a clear discussion. Have you read any of the material available on our associated sites? If not, please do so before continuing to post such distracting and unclear posts.

Perhaps-it is more like a dumping ground for failed genetic experiments-and more than a few seem to be finding their way onto the SOTT site-they seem to not take hints very well...and reading does NOT seem to be one of their strong points either...does this remind us of someone?

Immortal Phoenix-if you are serious about your quest for knowledge-please read the Wave series at the very least-guaranteed to change your mind pronto about our planet being a Park-we are FOOD. Both physical and our emotional energy-they especially savour FEAR and HATRED.

If you wish to walk about with yer head up yer arse-so be it. You will be on the MENU.

Back
Top Bottom