From Nibiru to Pizzagate? Joachim Hagopian

Evan

Jedi Council Member
So @JEEP posted a link in the Tucker Carlson thread that I followed, and what a rabbit hole it turned out to be! I felt that this needed as many eyes on it as possible, so I’ve started this thread.

This author began his journey as a West Point grad who started investigating “Pizzagate”. His path led him all the way to the roots of the British Monarchy, Nibiru, the Annunakki, and the Pleiades, Orion, and Nordics. His entire work is available to read freely on his website Contents - Satanic Empire and for those who want to get straight to the Annunakki origin part, here’s the direct link to the chapter that lays it out:
Chapter 34: Deception of the Ages: How Humanity Was Hijacked over a Quarter Million Millennia Ago and Ruled by Extraterrestrial Slave Masters Ever Since - Satanic Empire

Hi @Evan - I read the Annunaki origin part (Chapter 34), but in my opinion, this author, Joachim Hagopian, connects together a big bunch of probably related (in one way or another) narratives that are all well known and from mostly popular sources. He is repeating bits of others' theories in his own way, but I spotted no particularly new or insightful connecting of dots. He seems to be engaged in building a Grand Unification Theory of high-level human history.

I read the "Author" page, too. He seems like a smart guy who became disillusioned with and disgusted by "the system" and it sparked truth-seeking - a common story. I read the "About" page, also, which says the website is part of a project under the personal direction of Robert David Steele. You can find many commentaries about Steele elsewhere on the forum. He claimed to be former CIA, and passed away three years ago.

Hagopian's Chapter 34 Endnotes, a bibliography of 288 sources, looks like a surprisingly broad jumble that, to me, makes him seem overly credulous. It made me ask, "why include this and not that?" The writing is not very good, IMO (and I would guess no outside editor), starting with "Humanity Was Hijacked over a Quarter Million Millennia Ago," which is 250 million years, but his Annunaki story starts 432,000 years ago. He would've had to start with debunking official modern science that says humanity has been at the apex of Earth's animal kingdom for only one to two million years.

This work reminds me a bit of Michael Tsarion, also discussed elsewhere here, who I think pieces bits together more coherently and from more credible (in general) narratives about humanity's mysterious history (much through tracing the history of symbolism), particularly from the time of Atlantis. It's always interesting to see what such authors leave in and leave out.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
@PopHistorian and @Ryan Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. I searched his name on the forum, and only saw a few mentions about his previous work. I’m less interested with his prehistory (I landed here after years of reading Sitchin), and was more curious about the last 3-5 hundred years, and how it relates to today. But if you believe I’m wasting my time in his particular warren, I’m inclined to take your advice and not spend a bunch of time reading through it. Andrei Martyanov is about to release his fourth book, and I’ve got my days pretty much full catching up on the Adventures With The Cs, which I never actually finished! That’s pretty much the only area of the Cass website I’ve not read all the way through. So I’m grateful for any advice that saves me reading myself dizzy!😄🙏

We published Hagopian's work on Sott for some time, and still occasionally do. Here's one from a couple of years ago. He's great at pulling on multiple threads and weaving it all together, but it has a tendency to go too far and become 'pattern-recognition run amok'. He'd really benefit from having a network to help him 'tune his reading instrument', however, as they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

We published Hagopian's work on Sott for some time, and still occasionally do. Here's one from a couple of years ago. He's great at pulling on multiple threads and weaving it all together, but it has a tendency to go too far and become 'pattern-recognition run amok'. He'd really benefit from having a network to help him 'tune his reading instrument', however, as they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
I remember reading that one, as well as the interview on Truth Perspective. I just didn’t realize this was that guy. Now it makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom