Hallucinations caused by seismic activity

Princess Lux 🌷

Jedi Master
I wanted to start this thread to discuss about seismic activity and our mental health.

Yesterday, I wasnt sure if it was a forequake or low frequency emission that caused my "hallucinations". This happened around 7am in the morning and an earthquake hit at 10:29am. I know I was already awake and wasnt sleepy when the hallucination episodes happened. I felt the bed shaking and thought that my husband was probably awake. I turned on his side of the bed but he wasnt awake yet. I checked if my body was causing it. I know there were times before that I have palpitations and thought there is an earthquake. I think it occurred more than twice when I finally asked him if there is an earthquake and he replied there isnt. When the hallucinations happen, I was aware that I was awake and not in REM sleep. I noticed a little weird sensation with my pineal gland and said "NO" mentally to whatever was causing it and figured to get out of bed instead. I have found these articles online about my speculation.

Magnitude 4.5 earthquake
Affected countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia

Abstract

We compared the number of M > 2 earthquakes in an area, including the island of Crete, Greece, to the number of admissions to the Psychiatric Inpatient Unit of the University of Crete (IPU/UoC), during the period 2008–2010. We found that when earthquakes with M
tgnh_a_819385_ilm0001.gif
6.4 occurred in the region examined, the number of monthly admissions to the Acute Care Unit of the IPU/UoC, NAA, reached lowest values, whereas this number increased when the monthly number NE of small (M < 3) earthquakes increased. We also found a positive correlation between the total number of monthly admissions NA and NE (r = 0.601/P = 0.001). When a daily resolution analysis was performed for the month with the highest value of NE, we found that an abrupt increase in the number of small earthquakes was followed by an increase in the number of admissions after ∼2 days (during that month, from a total of 71 patients, 38/10 people were diagnosed with schizophrenia/bipolar disorder). We hypothesize that seismic activity might be a significant contributing factor influencing the frequency of admissions of psychotic disorders in Crete in the period 2008–2010 and that the beneficial/adverse effects are related to the anomalous electric field/extra low frequency–ultra low frequency emissions.

Introduction

In this study, we examine (1) the possible mental effects of EQs to populations not exposed to any trauma; (2) the possible mental effects in people who did not experience an EQ, due to its small magnitude (i.e. M < 3) or its long epicentre distance; (3) the effects of EQs on the rate of admissions to the psychiatric hospital units of two medical schools, which are geographically distant (not the door-to-door method previously used in similar studies, Zhang et al. Citation2012b); and (4) the EQ effects on the rate of admissions of patients with severe, chronic mental disorders as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

2.2. Electromagnetic effects on the neural network

Although, as far as we know, the possible association of seismic activity related EMF changes with mental health, including psychotic disorders, has not previously been examined, significant research has been done during the last century on the EM function of the neural network itself and on (both the physical and human-caused) EM interactions with the central neural system (CNS), affecting human mental functions/behaviour. Kholodov Citation(1966) presented significant results from effects of EMF changes on rabbits, pigeons and fish brains and noted that ‘man encounters EMF not only in industry or in the doctor's office’, but also as ‘an ecological factor to a certain degree’.

From the neurophysiological point of view, a substantial body of evidence suggests that the epiphysis or pineal gland is very sensitive to any alteration in the EMFs (Braud and Dennis Citation1989; Wilson et al. Citation1990; Lerchl et al. Citation1991; Kay Citation1994). Because of its connection with the hypothalamus, the epiphysis may induce changes to the hormonal homeostasis, resulting in marked modifications in emotion and behaviour. In addition, the pineal gland produces the hormone melatonin and an endogenous hallucinogen (6-MeOTHBC) that presumably may provoke a psi-conducive state of consciousness (Roney-Dougal Citation1989, Citation1990). In the spectrum of its neurochemical activity, the pineal gland may release neuromodulators, such as beta-carbolines which are Mills’ monoamine oxidase inhibitors that prevent the breakdown of catecholamines, a body of neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine, which, acting in the neuronal synapses in the temporal lobe and other cortical and limbic areas of the brain, may lead to hallucinations (Strassman Citation1990).

Articles about earthquakes, animals and the pineal gland
Earthquake Prediction by Animals: Evolution and Sensory Perception
Did animals in Turkey, Syria sense the quake early? Here's the science.
The avian pineal gland as an independent magnetic sensor

Last edited:
Interesting

Personally I have noticed that with earthquakes that pass magnitude six, I feel dizzy and a few minutes later I start to feel a headache.

Could this be due to some electromagnetic effect?

According to the theory of SSGEOS (and others) that interplanetary electromagnetic currents influence seismic activity, it would not be strange to think that they can affect the human brain. Possibly it is stronger among more sensitive people and especially in women and men with long hair if we take into account what the Cs said about the function of the hair as antennas.
In science it is still generally assumed that if planets should have any influence, it can only be the gravitational force. For some reason it does not want to sink in that the electromagnetic force is much more influential; it is 40x stronger than the gravitational force and electromagnetic waves greatly interact with matter right down to the atomic level. This is well known to physicists, but for some reason they refuse to apply those laws of nature to the world of planets.

In short, when planets reach critical positions they generate an electromagnetic charge that affects the entire solar system, including Earth, its atmosphere and crust.
Frank Hoogerbeets- SSGEOS

If these EM currents affect the earth's crust then why shouldn't they affect our soft brain?

If I understood your message correctly, you were able to feel the earthquake in Bosnia Herzegovina hours before and you did it through a process of hallucination or altered mental state. But what if it was not the earthquake in Bosnia but the one in the Philippines?
● M 5.1 - 253 km ESE of Sarangani, Philippines
2023-10-03 13:53:05 (UTC)
4.549°N 127.589°E. 86.6 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

I see in your profile that you are from the Philippines (although I know that does not mean that you are there) and this morning / afternoon an earthquake happened in the Philippines.

If I understood your message correctly, you were able to feel the earthquake in Bosnia Herzegovina hours before and you did it through a process of hallucination or altered mental state. But what if it was not the earthquake in Bosnia but the one in the Philippines?
I already left the Philippines. Im currently staying in Croatia specifically in Cavtat. I cant say I felt the earthquake before it happened. Honestly, a forequake is only my speculation and I cannot find a site to check about forequakes. :/ Probably, the correct term should be seismic activity?

On the same study,

We know that some days before an EQ several physical processes take place, for instance, radon emanation, EM emissions at various frequency bands, magnetic field variations, etc., which are observed in the atmosphere (Athanasiou et al. 2011; Freund 2011; Píša et al. 2011; Pulinets & Ouzounov 2011; Anagnostopoulos et al. 2012). Since some of these processes, for example, some EM emissions or radon emanation, are connected with biological adverse effects, we examined the possible relation between seismic activity and mental health – emotional and/or psychotic disorders.
They have cited days prior an earthquake but not hours before.

Honestly, a forequake is only my speculation and I cannot find a site to check about forequakes. :/ Probably, the correct term should be seismic activity?

I think the correct term is foreshocks, according to the USGS.

Foreshocks, Mainshocks, and Aftershocks​

Aftershocks are earthquakes that follow the largest shock of an earthquake sequence. They are smaller than the mainshock and within 1-2 fault lengths distance from the mainshock fault. Aftershocks can continue over a period of weeks, months, or years. In general, the larger the mainshock, the larger and more numerous the aftershocks, and the longer they will continue. Foreshocks are relatively smaller earthquakes that precede the largest earthquake in a series, which is termed the mainshock. Not all mainshocks have foreshocks.

Real-time discrimination of earthquake foreshocks and aftershocks​

Immediately after a large earthquake, the main question asked by the public and decision-makers is whether it was the mainshock or a foreshock to an even stronger event yet to come. So far, scientists can only offer empirical evidence from statistical compilations of past sequences, arguing that normally the aftershock sequence will decay gradually whereas the occurrence of a forthcoming larger event has a probability of a few per cent.

As you can see, this issue of whether an earthquake is a foreshock or a aftershock is still being analyzed empirically, science does not know for sure, so this always falls into the realm of speculation.

As an example, we can mention Frank Hoogerbeets (SSGEOS) research which is based on historical data of planetary and lunar alignments which he calls geometries. From this, he proposes a hypothesis. Sometimes it is fulfilled, sometimes it is not. This indicates that a component is missing and this is, it seems, the state of the Earth's crust...... or perhaps the state of consciousness of humanity as would be a human-cosmic connection.

In a past session the Cs mentioned that the Uranus cycles hypothesis (cosmic factor) was 75% accurate, indicating that there is a missing component, which could well be the human factor.​

I wanted to update this thread because I don't think my speculation is correct. I'm still trying to figure out what caused the hallucinations.

Another factor I would say is stress or perhaps my thoughts too. Since then, I have noticed the rocking of my bed which I thought are seismic activities when there aren't. There might be something but I don't know where to look. Thank you for your time Sir @Puma. 👊

Back
Top Bottom